Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Individual RP: Nyurgh

"Quite the youngster, hm?" I said, more to myself than to the kiddo named Sean Marshall who was apparently going to be my first assignment as Park Ranger. I had lived twice as much as him, and the thought of my age made the enormous backpack hanging on my shoulders feel a little bit heavier. But this was the reason that I took this job – to see the next generation surpass the previous one.

He did not seem intimidated by the Pokémon I had chosen for this run: Togekiss, Heracross and Crobat. Togekisswas perfect for scouting the area ahead; Crobat’s sonar would find be handy in finding hidden Pokémon on the forest’s tall, bushy trees. Heracross was like a multi-tool – he could cut the tall grass or head-butt a few oaks to surprise the sleeping Pokémon on them.

Sean, on the other hand, had brought a Weavile, a Snorlax and a Yanmega. Good choices, if you ask me, except maybe the Snorlax, who would have some trouble maneuvering inside the woods. It was a sunny day at Outpost #3, which stood right in front of the Park Woods. It also made Sean’s hair look like a Pikachu’s fur. It made me envious, since my hair had faded into a pale yellow a few years ago.

“I’m Marth, nice to meet you Sean. Don’t be fooled by my old-man appearance, I’ve got plenty of energy reserved. Let me say a few more words before we begin. You know the park rules. I’m supposed to be a guide, not a babysitter. I will only help you if you ask me to. Any questions you’ve got, now’s the chance to make them.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Stats
Name: Nyurgh
Money: 36,700.
Encounter Stats: 15 encounters left.
Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx4, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Pokemon: Snorlax
Nickname: Laxman
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Lax
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

Pokemon: Weavile
Nickname: None
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Yanmega
Nickname: Yan-Chan
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 10-15-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Nyurgh

“I’m Marth, nice to meet you Sean. Don’t be fooled by my old-man appearance, I’ve got plenty of energy reserved. Let me say a few more words before we begin. You know the park rules. I’m supposed to be a guide, not a babysitter. I will only help you if you ask me to. Any questions you’ve got, now’s the chance to make them.” the ranger said in a gruff voice.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied, "I only have one question; can we get started now?"

I was anxious to start my second park exhibition. Last time, I went through Mt. Oktori, but this time I would be exploring the woods. I had heard that many powerful Normal-type Pokemon call this place home, and I hoped to get a piece of that action...

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Marth Offline

"And the answer to that question would be... yes. ". This guy… I already liked him. I got paid by performing runs - not for how long they took, and he seemed like a hit-and-run trainer. He should be happy with capturing what he was looking for, and would not dawdle and lose his time with minor Pokémon.

“Togekiss, Crobat. Go ahead and scout the area for any Pokémon. You know the drill; find me Pokes on the tree tops.” I instructed. They took flight immediately, leaving me with Heracross only. We ventured inside the woods afterwards. The outpost was still visible behind us when a Pokémon appeared to give us the welcome to their territory: a small Sentret. It was probably a scout of some sort for their fellows.

“It seems that you have a warm-up encounter, Sean. Let’s see how you do”.

----------------------------------------------------------
Battle stats:

Wild Sentret
Health: 100%
Attack: None
Trainer Stats
Money: 36,700.
Encounter Stats: 14 encounters left.

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
Old 10-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

I looked the brown Pokemon over carefully.

"Bah, a Sentret, how painfully common," I said, "Furret wouldn't be that bad a choice, but I already have several scouts of my own. Well, keep up the good work Sentret. If you hear any rare Pokemon, don't hesitate to yell for me. Let's keep going, Ranger Marth."

The downside of exploring the Woods was that it was full of Pokemon. The chances of finding one particular Pokemon were very slim, without the help of an item of some sorts. Still, it couldn't hurt to do a little manual searching.

Edit: I have $0 now.

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 10-15-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Marth Offline

The Sentret then scurried away after a menacing pose from Sean’s Weavile

"Right. Let's keep on moving... and, let's not" I said. I looked at Sean’s puzzled expression. He hesitated before venturing in the forest a few steps on his own.

“Why do you think that Sentret ran away? We are a threat to them, and as such, they will defend themselves.” I shouted after him.

I had barely finished the sentence when a Pokémon appeared out of nowhere, tackling the Weavile with a Quick Attack, then leaped to a side. It grinded its sharp teeth like razor fangs, its fur spiked in an intimidating fashion. A wild Raticate.

“When I said let’s keep on moving, I meant, let’s keep on moving with the encounters, heh. When I said let’s not keep on moving, it was because the reinforcement was going to come soon” I smirked.

Now it was up to Weavile to face this foe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle stats:

Wild Sentret
Attack: Growl

Weavile:
Health: 84%
Trainer Stats
Money: 0
Encounter Stats: 13 encounters left.
Encounters: Sentret (Fled), Raticate (engaged)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
Old 10-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Great, an evolution for another incredibly common Pokemon, but this one looked serious. Weavile was ready for a battle. Her claws were flexed, and ready to hack through any threat to her trainer's safety.

"Weavile, use Night Slash!" I yelled.

My Pokemon lifted her right claw, enveloping it in a dark aura. She dashed towards Raticate, holding her claw high, ready to use the momentum to cut Raticate in pieces.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Marth Offline

Ratty the Raticate was having a bad day. In the morning, he had woken up with the bright sun shining on his eyes. What is odd about that? Ratty the Raticate had fallen asleep under a shelter of leaves after a night of playing tag with his fellow Ratty Rats. He had wanted to sleep all the morning.

But no, chief boss Ratatouille had decided to wake up Ratty by sending his Lieutenants, Rita and Rato, to wake him up "peacefully", since he had shown up late for his morning training session. As a punishment, he had been ordered to be the second line of defense against invaders. Humans had begun to appear, and some of them did not have pure motivations behind their actions. He was okay with being captured, as long as it was a good trainer.

And tonight, he didn’t want to be captured. He didn’t want to fight at all, but he had accumulated a lot of anger after the double-session of intensive training he had during the afternoon. Thus when Sentry the Sentret came about blabbering about “HUMANS! HUMANS! HUMANS” he didn’t mind running at full speed until spotting a trainer and a Weavile, then attacking the second one.

“Yeah, bring it on! That’s right, look at my teeth! They’re big, and nasty!” he yelled at
nobody in particular.

“Oh, so you want to attack me with your claws, huh? Well, let me tell you something, Weavile. I trained under boss Ratatouille for over three years. And I learned…”

WOOSH! He dodged the Night Slash with a side step worthy of an action movie, then used his strong tail as a lasso, enveloping Weavile’s small feet and making it trip. THUD! Weavile fell to the ground. Raticate could not restrain his excitement

“…this! That’s right! Who’s the rat! I’m the rat! Now have a taste of my teeth!” he declared, launching himself against Weavile – front teeth fully visible – who was still on the floor, tasting the mud.

Battle stats:

Wild Raticate
Attack: Hyper Fang

Weavile:
Health: 84%, DEF-1
Trainer Stats
Encounters: Sentret (Fled), Raticate (engaged)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
Old 10-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Raticate was launching a counter-attack. Its fangs glimmered with fury. The brown furball would soon chomp into Weavile, giving her great pain. I had to think of something fast...

"That's it!" I yelled, "Weavile, we have to hit it before it hits you! First use Ice Shard, then follow-up with a Quick Attack and Slash combo!"

Weavile hung tough, her resolve was high, even though she risked being struck by Raticate's brutal attack. She may have been brave enough, but was she fast enough to get the job done? There was no sense in worrying about it, Weavile would be fine. Even if the attack hit, we'd find a way to win the battle, so long as we stuck together.

Weavile focused an icy energy, freezing the moisture in the air around her, forming a sharp chunk of ice clamped between her claws. She bolted forward, shooting a small stream of ice, sending the shard blasting toward Raticate. She then dug into the ground, warming up her legs, ready to make a high-speed dash toward Raticate, and dig in with her sharp claws.

Old 10-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Marth Offline

Ratty the Raticate got overconfident. Boss Ratatouille had told him never to underestimate a fallen opponent, for those would bravely fight without considering their personal safety. So he did not expect the sudden Ice Shard blast from Weavile, which stopped him cold on his feet. Ratty the Raticate hated being cold, that’s why it never took a shower in the lake, always in the hidden hot springs.

This attack only made him angrier, blood rushing to his eyes, blinding his judgment. He did not see Weavile lowering his body, preparing to launch a surprise attack. He did not see Weavile dashing towards him.

He specially did not see Weavile’s claws raised high, aiming to rip through his chest. What he did feel, though, was a sudden and unbearable pain that began on his neck and ended on his stomach, like a cold stream of water of the nearby lake.

Ratty the Raticate’s vision suddenly returned. This Weavile was extremely fast when his heart was put on it. But so was Raticate, who turned around and rushed towards…

"Well, it looks like that Raticate escaped to the forest. They've got quick feet. Now, I believe the third line of defense should come soon. Your Pokémon is tired from the fight; we can go on and leave before the next one comes." I told Sean. Heracross began warming-up excercises, just in case he wasn't up to standard.

Battle stats:

Wild Raticate
Health: ???
Attack: Fleeding

Weavile:
Trainer Stats
Encounters: Sentret (Fled), Raticate (fled)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Old 10-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"A third line of defense?" I asked myself, "sounds interesting, I think I've gotta see this. Weavile, come back. Laxman, keep your eyes peeled."

I brought the Ice/Dark-type back into her Pokeball, and turned to the large blue beast. Laxman the Snorlax yawned, he had fallen asleep during Weavile's battle, but now it was awake and listening closely for any incoming Pokemon.

"Okay Laxman, be ready," I said, "if there is a third line of defense, you gotta imagine it'll be stronger than that Raticate..."

Old 10-19-2009, 04:05 AM
Marth Offline

He came without caring for being stealthy. Stealth was something you wouln't associate with him. Power was a better word to define him. Power, and terror. Sheer fear took over whoever dared trespass the territory of The Beast.

The ground shook at his mighty steps. Trees were shaken a few steps ahead, then they got closer until a tree in front of us was cut in a diagonal fashion; as if it were a mere obstacle for him.

He stood there, claws fully extended, a full silver circle tattooed in his chest, fur extended, and blood-injected eyes. It was…

“An Ursaring. Jackpot” I declared. Indeed, such a Pokémon was a rare spot.

Ursaring took a quick look at the scene in front of him: Two trainers, a Heracross, and a lazy Snorlax. The Heracross did seem to recognize his power, but the Snorlax? He just loafed around without even looking at him. The victim had been chosen.

Ursaring raised his arms, and his claws began glowing with a silver aura. They grew roughly twice their size. He was going all out against Snorlax...

--------------------------------------------------------

Battle stats:

Wild Ursaring
Health: ???
Attack: Swords Dance
Stats: ATA+2

Weavile:
Trainer Stats
Encounter Stats: 12 encounters left.
Encounters: Sentret (Fled), Raticate (fled), Ursaring (Engaged)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
Health: 84%

Last edited by Marth; 10-19-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Marth Offline

Today is 23, so this RP is now CANCELLED.