Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Up and rising

"It's a brand new day, isn't it, Squirtle?" I said towards the ball which i was holding in my right hand.

The Sun shone bright and sunny as the clock struck twelve noon. Where I was at now, was a city bustling with crowds and crowds of people. High-rise buildings were aplenty and noise filled the air. Behind me was the Pokemon Center of the city where a large Pokeball icon was placed on the top of the building for travelers to recognize it as a Pokemon Center.

I took a few steps down the flight of stairs into the bustling city. All of a sudden, the ground shook violently. I struggled to stand straight as the ground below me threatened to throw me off balance. Down the streets, people were running frantically for their lives. The city was now filled with screams. In the air, one could see Spearows and Pidgeys flying in circles amidst the clouds, making loud crowing noises.

Then, just as fast as it started, the ground stopped moving. I picked myself up again and looked to the streets. No much damage was caused from this one minute long event.

[to be continued]