Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default The Alpha Guild ;; Blades of Fate

Welcome to the Alpha Guild: a place where heroes dwell and legends are born. A guild of courage, might, wisdom, valor, truth... all that makes a hero. Within the Guild you will find things beyond your wildest dreams. People working together in harmony and peace, yet still battling fiercely against the enemies of the world. Yes, the heroes of our age and time, are the heroes of the Alpha Guild. A new era is being forged within the Guild. An era...

...of Heroes.

Made by Robert just for fun, the Guild has been through ups and downs. Even through fusing with another team the activity remained poor. Over the years, Alpha has been on and off. Hopefully, that will change this time.
Our history isn't the best, but our future is unbreakable. Our path is set. Our destiny clear. We are...

...the Alpha Guild.

Link to the previous thread.

All PE2K rules apply, as they should anywhere on this forum. As for additional rules, they are listed here. Follow them well, please.

- Always respect the other Guild members. The Guild has never seen disrespect within its Halls. Please, keep it that way. We have ways of dealing with those who don't know how to respect others.

- If any sort of competition is going on within the Guild, cheating will not be tolerated, nor in any event for that matter...

...follow the Rules.

If you wish to apply for a membership to the Guild, you should fill out the form. By joining you agree to our rules and ways, and if we feel you aren't fit of being a member, we can and will deny you access. If you are already a member but are showing inactivity or lack of interest, we consider removing you from the ranks. Keep this all in mind.

The Form
Code:
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?:
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?:
- What are you main skills?:
As said before, we have the right to deny your application. Don't take it in a bad way. Improve anywhere you feel necessary and try again later...

...never Surrender.

Last edited by Focal; 08-08-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: The Alpha Guild ;; Blades of Fate

Reserved for News

Member List.

[Guildmaster]
Robert (Focal) - Graphics, Writing

[Fateweavers]
Mike (Loyal Arcanine) - Banning noobs

[The Heroic Ones]
Chris (Fossil Fusion) - URPG, PSC, Card Creating
ST (Tyger Crysis) - URPG, Writing
Meg (Seawolf) - Writing
Haze - URPG

[Initiates]
N/A

Last edited by Focal; 08-19-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Focal Offline

Reserved for Miscellaneous Stuff.

Last edited by Focal; 08-08-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Focal Offline

The Blades of Fate... weapons once wielded by the greatest heroes of time...

The Heroes and their Blades of Fate
Harm [harm], wielder of the sword called 'The Angel's Kiss', a blade of hope. Harm was the leader and the greatest of the Three, protecting the world for a solid 72 years before vanishing into the Nexus.
Collantes [koh-lahn-tiss], the dual wielder of the Moon- and Sunblade. The blades of peace and power. An unusual combination, yet Collantes kept the world perfectly safe with his fellow heroes for 44 years. He too, vanished into the Nexus.
Palos [pay-lohs], the wielder of 'Frostbite', a huge sword made of ice that never melts, never breaks, and is sharper than a razorblade. The blade's beauty appeals to all, and its strength scares evil doers. Palos kept up his term of guardian of the world for as long as Harm, ending his life with an impressive 68 years of protection. He was betrayed by Collantes, and slain by his own blade.

The Three
The Three heroes, Harm, Collantes and Palos were the guardians of the world for a long time, totaling up to 72 years before the Three had completely vanished. Harm was the first, making the full 72 years. 4 years after beginning his term, he was joined by Palos, and 24 years later they were joined by the third hero, Collantes. They found the fabled Blades of Fate 5 years after Collantes joined. The Angel's Kiss, the Moon- and Sunblade and Frostbite... each with their own mystical power, they gave the heroes an even better fighting chance, making them nearly invulnerable.
But Collantes wielded a blade of power... eventually it corrupted his mind and soul, and he turned on his brothers, first slaying Palos with his very own Frostbite. The battle was fierce, but Collantes overcame his foe. A final battle took place between him and Harm, and he lured the leader of the Three into the Nexus... where they both vanished for good, along with the Blades.
Until this day they were though to have been lost... only Frostbite had been found, restored and locked away. But now a new hero has risen, wielding another Blade of Fate... named Lost Destiny. The final Blade of Fate, destined to find and revive the former Three. Would this new hero, Areand, succeed? Was it possible to bring Harm and Collantes back from wherever they were, and revive the long gone Palos?
The choice is yours...

The decision is yours
In the Blades of Fate RPG the way the story progresses is determined by how the players make their decisions. Players may side with the evil ones or the righteous, competing against each other to shape the fate of the world. Would the Three return, now with a replacement of the Broken hero, Collantes? Or will they remain lost forever, while Areand fears for his own survival?
Good luck, and choose wisely.

Co-op or solo
In the BoFRPG you can play through the story as a solitary warrior, or join up with a friend to complete the quests ahead of you. Each of your characters can follow the story from the beginning, so you may start a co-op and solo 'game' if you wish, up to a maximum of 5 characters.
[NOTE] Your characters do not share gold/items/quest progress or anything. Each is treated as a seperate unit, and have nothing to do with your other characters whatsoever. They may however be introduced as a friend by a friend, as long as they do not break the rules of the game. This may change later on, giving each player the chance to take multiple of his/her own characters through the story.

Last edited by Focal; 08-08-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion

- Name: Chris
- Reason for applying: I was here last time
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: Do I have to? :D
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: I'll try ^_^
- What are you main skills?: URPG, PSC (When it's up), Card Creating

Here I am!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:09 PM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

- Name: ST
- Reason for applying: I was here last time
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: Wouldn't be ST if I did
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: To the best of my ability
- What are you main skills?: URPG, Writing

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 08-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Focal Offline

Yay, two of my members, and both don't seem to wish to follow the rules =O

Meh, no worries (I don't follow them either). Anyways, yay, welcome (back). This time (I've said this before, right?) we're going to stay active (fo'real) and kick ass (srsly), and finally get one major thing going on here (omg rpg ne1?)

=D

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 08-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

:D

- Name: Meg
- Reason for applying: I've always been here, silly!
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: Certainly
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: I will try my best
- What are your main skills?: Writing, mostly

I enjoy the pink theme you've got going on here.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:49 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf View Post
:D

- Name: Meg
- Reason for applying: I've always been here, silly!
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: Certainly
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: I will try my best
- What are your main skills?: Writing, mostly

I enjoy the pink theme you've got going on here.
Haha, ty, I don't know why but it just appealed to me at the moment =P

Anyways, yay, Meg's in too! No doubts or surprises there tbh. Welcome back ^_^

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 08-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

- Name: ^
- Reason for applying: [17:10] DoIPutNameHere: i refer crazy
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: k
- What are you main skills?: URPG I guess
Old 08-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
- Name: ^
- Reason for applying: [17:10] DoIPutNameHere: i refer crazy
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: k
- What are you main skills?: URPG I guess
lolwut accepted? (awesome application).

Welcome, Haze, glad to see you here. I think.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

- Name: Mike
- Reason for applying: I am the Guild.
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: Rules are for silly people.
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: Yes. Though that doesn't necessarily mean very active.
- What are you main skills?: Banning noobs.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 08-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
- Name: Mike
- Reason for applying: I am the Guild.
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: Rules are for silly people.
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: Yes. Though that doesn't necessarily mean very active.
- What are you main skills?: Banning noobs.
If you're the guild... and you're 20... =O The guild's old. Nice.

Sorry for not getting a message out to you, I had to quickly move on to the real life before I got too much into this ;P Anyways, good to have you back, again.

Old 10-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Gaia Offline

Send a message via MSN to Gaia

- Reason for applying: Because...
- Do you agree to the Guild rules?: No (yes).
- Will you stay as active as you possibly can?: Sure :X
- What are you main skills?: Graphic design.

Hiya, Robert! :o