Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:28 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Individual RP: Marshy Mellow

The sunlight was slowly fading on the horizon. Faint beams of energy stubbornly made their way between the peaks of Meteor Valley, which is shaped in a U fashion, with Outpost #8 being a small point like the accent of a spanish-like letter: ú. I had spent the whole day with my Dugtrio, carving a trail that would be easy to follow. A trainer had requested for a night run through the area, which would allow him to catch the falling star show that was programmed for this night. The moon had just been completed in the fantastic sky canvas that nature offered to those worthy enough to see it.

“It’s such a wonderful night, eh, Luke?” I said to my loyal Lucario, who was standing besides me. His blue aura was eerily shining tonight. He did not even turn around to reply; his face showing a serious look, which was quite unusual since Luke tended to be calm and reflexive. Something was amiss. I looked at the horizon, and saw nothing strange in the road that led deep to the middle of the U. But Luke was never wrong.
“We have a surprise ahead, eh, old buddy?” I whispered. There’s nothing like a good adventure in your 40-years-old crisis. And that’s when I heard the noise…

*Ching-a-ling*

Hugh had arrived. I had instructed him to ring the bell outside the outpost when he arrived. Time to go. Luke was ready too; he handed me the backpack filled with goodies, just in case the newbie screwed up. A few restoring items, and a special map that I had drawn during the day’s exploration. For a special fee, I could show him a few discoveries about… well, you know the deal. I grabbed a pair of pokeballs and jumped with Lucario through the window. Such a fall would’ve broken many bones to an inexperienced athlete, but I loved the thrill. Plus, Dugtrio had softened the ground, so it felt like a flower patch. Good trick to make an impression.

Hugh, however, was busy making a sketch about something, and thus didn’t witness my landing. Oh well, so much for the drama.
A Tyranitar stood behind him, like the president’s bodyguard. He muttered a few words before looking to where I stood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Name: Marshymellow
Encounter stats: 15 left
Money: 3k
Items: Full Heal, Hyperball, Max Potion x2, Superball x2, Park Ball x2

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nickname: Jushi
Ability: Sandstream
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Dance, Tbolt, Taunt, Substitute, Ice beam, Curse, Protect, Surf, Focus Punch, Fire Blast, Superpower

Pokemon: Ambipom
Nickname: Hou
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Snatch, Thunderwave, Substitute, Return
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 10-15-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:46 AM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage
Default Re: Individual RP: Marshy Mellow

"Wow Jushi these rocks are really strange, I've never seen any thing like them," Hugh said half to himself, half to his lingering companion. He awaited a response... "Jushi?" Hugh cocked his head up to the tall beast beside him and then followed his gaze over to the two humanoids standing to his right. "Oh! Sorry about that," Hugh said as he closed his pad and slipped the paintbrush and new painting back into his bag. He stood up, wiping the dirt off his butt and walked towards his Ranger

"You must be my Ranger for today, the name's Huajia, but you can just call me Hugh," he said friendlily as he extended his hand.

OOC: Hope I did this right , been a while since I RP'd
Old 10-17-2009, 06:19 AM
Marth Offline

"Hello, Hugh. I hope you had some coffee; the night's gonna be long. Let's depart now" I said, shaking his hand. I noticed he had almost no strength, but his hands were soft and smooth. They would be no good for climbing the valley for caves of special Pokémon breeds. Who knows, perhaps a legendary Pokémon waited at the top of a cliff.

We parted through the trail that Dugtrio had prepared on the afternoon. The pendant was gentle, about 20 degrees, and was even easier due to the earth-mud trail. They were halfway through the pendant when Hugh stumbled upon something and fell to the ground. He had been drawing the nearby trees, which had star fruits – brilliant, diamond-like berries that shined in the night. The valley, then, needed no artificial light.

Where was I? Oh, yes, I heard a loud thud and found Hugh face down on the mud. He had tripped over a large, white object, with round edges that resembled… a bone?
“Grrr!” said a Pokémon voice nearby. It was a small Poochyena, who had probably digged the bone recently and was not happy to have his hiding place disturbed.
Hugh got up and selected a Pokémon to fight. Warm-up had arrived.

--------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Encounter stats: 15 left

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Dance, Tbolt, Taunt, Substitute, Ice beam, Curse, Protect, Surf, Focus Punch, Fire Blast, Superpower

Old 10-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Marth Offline

Oh hi. You have till the end of today to post here, otherwise, this will be cancelled.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:48 PM
GreenRampage Offline

OOC: Jeez louis I have a short dry spot of creativity and i almost get bumped =P

Hugh felt anxious as he approached his first battle of his trip. He reached to grab a ball, but stopped to think through the situation. He didn't want any of his Pokemon to get too seriously hurt on a Pokemon like Poochyena, one he wasn't very interested in. However, he doubted the enemy would just let him escape based on its clearly agitated mood. Hugh decided on the right-hand ball and tossed it into the air.

The ball erupted as the two-handed monkey stood ready for battle. "Okay Hao use your Fake Out to give him a nice little warning shot! And this time it's really important that you try to dodge his attacks, I don't want you getting hurt so early," Hugh ordered his Pokemon. HE was slightly worried Hao would do something stupid, but there was nothing he could do if that was the case.

Hao began to run towards the Poochyena and ready his right tail-fist. At the last moment before contact with the Dark hyena he pulled his left tail-fist towards it.

Last edited by GreenRampage; 10-22-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:08 AM
Marth Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
OOC: Jeez louis I have a short dry spot of creativity and i almost get bumped =P

Hugh felt anxious as he approached his first battle of his trip. He reached to grab a ball, but stopped to think through the situation. He didn't want any of his Pokemon to get too seriously hurt on a Pokemon like Poochyena, one he wasn't very interested in. However, he doubted the enemy would just let him escape based on its clearly agitated mood. Hugh decided on the right-hand ball and tossed it into the air.

The ball erupted as the two-handed monkey stood ready for battle. "Okay Hao use your Fake Out to give him a nice little warning shot! And this time it's really important that you try to dodge his attacks, I don't want you getting hurt so early," Hugh ordered his Pokemon. HE was slightly worried Hao would do something stupid, but there was nothing he could do if that was the case.

Hao began to run towards the Poochyena and ready his right tail-fist. At the last moment before contact with the Dark hyena he pulled his left tail-fist towards it.

Hao smiled as
Yes, well, I can not use a non-complete post.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:52 AM
GreenRampage Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
Yes, well, I can not use a non-complete post.
Sorry, I had posted it and tried to edit, but my internet must've spazzed while I was doing so. Fixed. (Also thought I made this post already, but whatever)
Old 10-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Marth Offline

The Poochyena had no idea of what hit him. He'd swear the right tail of the Aipom had impacted, but he was sure he felt it on his right side.
Whatever the reason, he howled a loud cry.

"Poooooooochyyyyyyyy ENA!"*

“Hm, he’s saying something like…. Screw you guys, I’m going home?” I said, confident that my poke-speech classes had not been in vain.
Indeed, the Pochyena glared at us one last time before running away from the battle. So much for defending his bone.

But then, a fraction of a second later, a second howl was heard. This one was soon followed by a chorus of replies from all around us.
Ambipom got visibly nervous, and Lucario prepared his guard, just in case. The howls stopped as soon as they began, and the breath of everyone could be heard a mile away.

Then it came. The last of them howls, the loudest and most frightening one you could ever imagine.
Then he appeared. Like a shadow of the surroundings, as if he had always been there.
A Mightyena. Intimidating, he approached Ambipom slowly, menacing. This is my territory, you have trespassed. Now you will fight.

----------------------------------------
Battle Stats

Mightyena, at 100%, normal status, using scary face.
Ambipom, at 100% Attack -1.

-----------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Encounter stats: 13 left
Encounters: Poochyena (fled), Mightyena (engaged)

Old 10-28-2009, 12:16 AM
GreenRampage Offline

"Ah!" Hugh was frightened by the growling beast's entrance himself, feeling very... Intimidated. "Hao, you should probably return I think this is a job better suited to Jushi," he said as he shot a beam of light towards the monkey. He then went to his back pocket and grabbed the only ball back there. "Jushi, come out and use your powerful Earthquake!" Jushi emerged from the ball in a flash of light as it reached its peak in the air. The giant rock creature stood as serious as ever. He seemed unaware of the grey dogs grimacing growls.

The large boa like creature with monstrous limbs slammed his left leg into the ground as it rattled the earth and everything around it. Hugh held out his arms to keep his balance as the ground shook.

Last edited by GreenRampage; 10-28-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Marth Offline

Shock waves were eventually created as a result of the earth trembling, the epicenter being the Tyrannosaurus-like Rock Monster, who executed the move with robotic perfection.

Mightyena chose to take the hit completely, his body being pushed away with each slash of energy. He had a mighty image to keep, after all. When the attack ended, a smile appeared on his lips, as if saying “Is that all you’ve got?”, and immediately created duplicate images of himself, so there were six Mightyenas surrounding the Tyranitar, each one as real as the original.

Then, each Mighteyna threw mud to Tyranitar’s eyes, which managed to evade around at the first attack but was hit by the others. It growled in pain and at his opponent’s low style of fighting – so much for his mighty attitude.

Finally, Mightyena chose not to attack again, but rather, each copy began howling with astounding fidelity and synchronization, raising his spirits and upgrading his attack. How could Tyranitar possibly react?

----------------------------------------
Battle Stats

Mightyena, at 70%, Evasion +1 - 6 copies.
Tyranitar, at 90%% Acc-1.

Trainer Stats:
Encounter stats: 13 left
Encounters: Poochyena (fled), Mightyena (engaged)

Last edited by Marth; 10-30-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Marth Offline

Caaaaaaaaaaaaancelled, thanks for playing.