Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

Venusaur was lying on the floor looking totally beaten. Its large body laid flat to the cold tiled floor. Swalot defenitely made the poison work this time even with Venusaur's type resistance.

At this point, I need to stop Swalot's slaughter. Anything further may be dangerous to Venusaur's health. I quickly searched my messenger bag for an empty Super Ball. Once my hand grabbed one in my unorganized bag, I quickly threw it accurately on the sleeping Swalot.

The ball flew directly at Swalot. It waited for a chance to hit then capture the Swalot inside its metal chamber inside of it.

~Medz~

Last edited by Keion; 10-22-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

The ball tickled once...twice... thrice...

"It seems that you got..." I began to say, but I hadn't even finished sending it when the Super Ball popped open again, and released Swalot, who was still sleeping soundly.

The ball landed in a visible tile, a few steps in front of Swalot, then rolled a little bit until getting stuck in a small fissure, courtesy of the previous Earthquake.

Swalot was still being leech seeded... and the leeched poison went directly to Venusaur, who stopped struggling and was knocked out cold.

The poison running through his body was still there, though, and it could prove to be fatal if not treated on time. I have items for sell that will definitively cure him, but I could not use them until Swalot was captured or KO'd.

Speaking of being KO'd, Swalot was slowly collapsing too - the leech seed was still zapping his energy while sleeping. Would Medz attempt one more time the capture, or would he attend Venusaur in risk of letting Swalot escape?

-----------------------------------

Swalot
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : Leech seed, sleeping
Health : 6%
Current Attack:

Venusaur:
Health: KO

-----------------------------

Trainer: Medz

Area Effects: Small corridor

Encounters Remaining: 12

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / KO

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100% Health

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 57% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Swalot (Current)

On-going battles: Swalot
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 10-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Keion Offline

Medz ran to Venusaur "I should have let him healed last turn. It's such an unlucky day for me." He got his hand to his bag and began searching for another ball that was same as the one he just threw. Just like what he did with the other, he threw it. "I'm sure this will bring to a full capture."

The ball flew to the still sleeping Swalot, rotating as it neared the target.

~Medz~
Old 10-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Marth Offline

*Poke*

The ball barely touched Swalot , as if it were a porcelain object.

*Wiggle*

*Wiggle*

*Wiggle*

*Wiggle*

*Click*

And so, Medz captured a Swalot.

The Pichu, that had been watching the scene attentively, fled immediately – a trainer who defeated the Swalot AND captured it was very terrifying.

Finally, the poison being leeched stopped, and Venusaur let out a sigh. He had completed his duties, but he now had to rest.

"Don't forget to pick up the other super ball, it's still useful" I told Medz.

-----------------------------

Area Effects: Small corridor

Encounters Remaining: 11

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x0
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured)

On-going battles: None

Last edited by Marth; 10-24-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Keion Offline

Though Venusaur fainted, Medz was still happy that he caught his first Park pokemon. His hand scrambled at his bag until two Pokeballs were in it. One of which he threw in the air. The other shot a laser at the fainted Venusaur.

Out from the Pokeball emerged Manectric, a yellow and blue furred dog. Although tired from its previous fight, it somewhat regained strength to play from resting in its ball. Its tail was wagging like a puppy waiting for a ball.

"Can you fetch those balls for me, please," said Medz pointing at two balls on the broken tiles.

Manectric ran towards one of them and came back after an second, then came back to fetch the other one.

"Um, sir? We can continue now if you wish."

~Medz~

Last edited by Keion; 10-25-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Marth Offline

We left the west corridor, and entered the old powerplant livingroom:
This room was one of the corners of the building, and was located to the north-east.
It had been furnished in an old, classy way. First of all, a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, delicately balancing itself like an old ballerina. Its shadow created a funny shape over the round, wooden table that was beneath it. It had probably been used as a discussion table for the executives of the power plant.
There was also a fireplace on the north end of the room, with a pair of purple sofa-like chairs that had now patches of gray dust.
To the right, a library shelf with broken glass doors, and all the books gone. To the left, a tea set over a petite table and a poke ball lying on top of it.
A dirty rug covered the whole room; and there were no signs of a human being here recently.
“So, are you going to pick the Pokéball?” I told Medz.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Area Effects: Obstacles, dim light.

Encounters Remaining: 11

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured)

Last edited by Marth; 10-27-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Keion Offline

Medz and Ranger Marth left the corridor and got to a living room. The old people running this might have used this. Sometimes I wonder when was this large building last used.

Many old furnishings were placed there and some looked antique like the tea set.

“So, are you going to pick the Pokéball?” Marth told Medz.

Just then, Medz noticed the Pokeball near the tea set. It also looked old and it was covered with dusts. Medz looked at the ball with pity and decided to walk towards it. He grabbed it and began to wonder if it was empty or not.

OOC: Why is Super Ball at zero? XP

~Medz~
Old 10-29-2009, 03:23 AM
Marth Offline

There was something odd about that Pokeball - when Medz grabbed it, there seemed to be no middle button indicator. That only could mean that...

"Watch out! Throw that Voltorb away!" I yelled, realizing the danger Medz was at.

It was too late - Medz had been given an electric jolt worthy of comedy shows, and landed unconscious on the dusty rug. His hand released Voltorb, who hastily retreated to a corner, visibly afraid and shaking.

Damn. Damn. Now my trainer ha gotten himself into trouble, and I could not tend to him while having that Voltorb about to explode out of fear. What was I going to…

“Roargh! Manectric!” growled a Pokémon besides me.

Manectric stepped forward, prepared to distract the Voltorb while I took care of Medz.

“Manectric, be careful not to let that Voltorb explode. Or if he does, make sure his attack is lowered enough. I’ll get your trainer back into shape” I instructed, unsure if he had understood what I said. Manectric growled in approval, and I knew he’d do a good job, even without a trainer giving him orders.

OOC: Hey Medz, I want you to try roleplaying from the Pokémon's point of view now. If you want to capture Voltorb, you'll get back into health on time, but fight him wisely.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 57%, Naive
Voltorb, 100%, ???

--------------------------------
Trainer: Medz (Fully paralized lol)

Encounters Remaining: 10

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)

Old 10-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Keion Offline

Trainer had been paralyzed by that dreaded creature. I don't know why did Arceus made such horrid creature. Its lack of features and plainness of its color contributed on how I hated it.

“Manectric, be careful not to let that Voltorb explode. Or if he does, make sure his attack is lowered enough. I’ll get your trainer back into shape”

Its a bad thing that Manectric species doesn't learn how to Growl that can lower their power. The only thing I can do is Fire Fang, though I only got a small chance of burning it. It also looks hard to chomp on that slippery looking thing.

Oh well, might as well try.

It's always safe to attack first from afar, like what Trainer always do. So, I went to charge a small amount of electricity on my mouth. I fired them straight to that Voltorb. My mom always said that I had poor accuracy over things. I'm gonna prove her wrong. >o

The Voltorb suddenly moved. It somewhat rolled like a ball I always played with during my Electrike days. I took that motivation of chewing it like my toy with the battle. Ignoring the tension, I ran towards it with my teeth flaming. Don't ask why my tongue doesn't get burned. Like I said, I ran towards it.

~Manectric~
Old 11-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Marth Offline

The Voltorb was not affected at all by the discharge that Manectric used. It's like watering a Wailmer - it can never get too much water. The electricity instead soothed the opponent, making it less anxious and reducing the stress level.

Voltorb gathered enough courage to turn around and see what danger he was facing…and instead found himself enveloped in burning fangs.
he teeth sunk deep enough in his plastic body to get a lock on Voltorb’s movement, damaging with thermal energy and mechanical forces. Voltorb’s reaction was to immediately release a burst of shocking waves – like he had done against the unfortunate Medz.

This time, however, the target was not a human not used to being paralyzed by a high-voltage current, mind you, but rather, it was like a Duracell battery with a high-speed recharging device: instant results.

Manectric was slowly absorbing Voltorb’s energy – at a rate of 10% per round (each round is about six seconds), and recovering energy too.

“Good job, Manectric. Just a bit more before your trainer is up and giving orders again.”I commented, pouring an anti-paralyzing agent into Medz’s throat. He’d recover soon enough, and the situation seemed to stabilize.

However, Voltorb began emitting a horrible screech – a cry of help, if you could call that damn high-pitched noise a call for help. Voltorb began glowing white, but continued to receive damage from the bite. It appeared as if he wanted to be damaged on purpose.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 67%, Naive,
Voltorb, 80%, ???, using BIDE.

Trainer: Medz (Fully paralized lol)

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)

Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Keion Offline

"Trying to take more of my attack, eh," Manectric thought to himself. "It may be making some sort of strategy, so I need to be careful. How about making a move that will not damage it? After all, I'm just stalling until Trainer recovers. Oh well!"

Manectric unlatched his blazing fangs from Voltorb and backed quickly. He made a good distance near enough to still execute his attacks, but still far that Voltorb can't go to his location quickly.

He made a howl accompanied by a shot of glare at the enemy. Using Howl and Leer was the Manectric could think off while not attacking. He was itching to attack every moment that passed. He promised himself to charge at the Voltorb and latch his fangs to it again once the Voltorb executed the poorly charged Bide.

~Medz~
Old 11-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Marth Offline

That Manectric was smarter than what I had anticipated – predicting that Voltorb would execute a bide attack, it broke contact before receiving the counter.

My thoughts about him were shattered when it began howling, which was supposed to be an act of intimidation. It failed epically – Voltorbs are born with deafness for the normal sound – range. They communicate via ultrasound – imperceptible to the usual ear, except perhaps, the Zubat evolution line. Without the auditive stimulus, the visual leer had little effect on Voltorb, who instead of flinching released the biding as a thick beam of energy, straight into Manectric’s eyes. Fortunately, the beam was not strong at all, but it impacted in a critical spot, blinding Manectric temporarily.

“Great… first this guy gets paralyzed, and now Manectric gets blinded by a flash of light. Oh, hello there Medz, yes, I’m talking about you here.” I said to Medz, who was regaining consciousness again, mumbling incomprehensive blabbering.

His words were sluggish at the beginning, but quickly returned to normal. He got up to see a weird scene – a scared Voltorb cornered in one end of the room, and his Manectric roaring in pain, moving randomly inside the room, and stumbling over random objects.

“He’s done a good job so far. You’ve trained him well. Now, be his eyes and guide him to victory!” I told Medz. It might’ve been a bit harsh to impose him such a load after being paralyzed, but I was forbidden for altering the outcome of a battle of another trainer.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 47%, Naive, acc-3.
Voltorb, 80%, ???,

Trainer: Medz recovered

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Last edited by Marth; 11-09-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Keion Offline

“He’s done a good job so far. You’ve trained him well. Now, be his eyes and guide him to victory!”

Medz stretched his stiff limbs. The scene of the battle made Medz think that he was paralyzed for a long time. At least he saw Manectric managed the battle even with the handicap of battling earlier.

Manectric was hurt from those times Medz was paralyzed. Though his consciousness was absent and he did not saw the capabilities of the Voltorb, he trusted Manectric can help himself through the battle without any orders.

"Odor Sleuth, Manectric! You can always use your nose aside from your eyes. Then, run towards Voltorb's scent. Be careful too! Listen if Voltorb will do anything that will harm you."

Manectric's nose twitched. Though his sight was blurred, his nose helped him locate everything, including Voltorb, Medz and Ranger Marth. Now that he spotted Voltorb, he ran towards it as he was ordered.

"Now Manectric, use Fire Fang. I don't know if this will work but try to absorb Voltorb's electricity to recover. Don't let your teeth off of him."

The blue colored dog opened its mouth. Its teeth was engulfed with flames. When it came near Voltorb, it pounced on the red and white ball and tried to make another bite.

~Medz~
Old 11-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Marth Offline

“Ah, Medz, you were paralyzed, so you wouldn’t know” I said, looking at Manectric charge with his jaws wide open. “He already used that attack before, I’m not sure it will work again…”

This time, indeed, Voltorb was ready for the attack. The Odor Sleuth tracked where the scent came from, and whether it moved vertically or horizontally. However, it took a few seconds to tell if the target had moved, so when Manectric pounced, Voltorb rolled forward in the last fraction of time, before Manectric hit, effectively off-timing his bite attack, and hitting right in the nostrils. But Voltorb didn’t stop there – he continued with the rollout, pushing Manectric all the way to the wall, where they crashed, making a hole in the wall. Voltorb did a 90 degree turn and kept on rolling all around the room, gathering speed as it created circles, waiting for Manectric to get up on his feet.

“Once it begins to roll… it will never stop ´till you’re on your toes.” A terrible pun, I’m aware, but it defined the situation precisely: Voltorb would not stop rolling until it hit something that stopped him cold in its tracks. Like a wall or a really big Pokémon.
Manectric’s vision was slightly getting better, but he would still have to rely on his smell to find an approximate location of the enemy. Since Voltorb was moving too fast, it was filling the entire room with its scent, making it very hard to be tracked.

I jumped over a nearby sturdy table so I wouldn’t be hit by accident, Lucario did the same. As much as Voltorb could roll, he could not jump unless he had some sort of ramp. Higher grounds were the safest now.
“Hurry up Medz, he’s gaining speed each second that passes.”

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 40%, Naive, acc-1
Voltorb, 80%, ???, rolling'round

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Old 11-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Keion Offline

“Hurry up Medz, he’s gaining speed each second that passes.”

"Wait, I've got a plan," said Medz. He followed Ranger Marth to the table that may save them from attacks from the battle. Once he was atop of the sturdy table, he glanced at the current battle and tried to make something better.

"Use Magnet Rise, Manectric," ordered by the trainer. "Make it higher than Voltorb's height. I'm sure that will save you for awhile."

Manectric charged electric charges from his body and formed at his feet. A moment later, those electricity were released from his feet to the ground, levitating Manectric.

"Now use Howl to power-up. We can't do much with your eyesight blurred, right?"

Manectric took a deep breath and howled like a wolf.

~Medz~