Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default An Actually DECENT Crossover... Any thoughts?

This is actually a (AT LEAST) semi-decent crossover that I thought of when I was half asleep. However, same happened when I typed the prologue up (see second quote if you want to skip to that).

This is a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts crossover. It is all explained in the story of how they meet, but it will not be so that the Pokémon world is actually a world in the Kingdom Hearts universe; the Pokémon universe collides with that of Kingdom Hearts', and some worlds that are exclusive to Kingdom Hearts travel through the Pokémon universe, as many places in the Pokémon universe split and become worlds, limiting travel. For example, in the Pokémon world, Pallet Town and Viridian City become two different worlds, however, you won't need the Gummi Ship to travel. But this will all be revealed.

For example, in Ash's part of the story, he has to repeat things that Sora did (and vice-versa in Sora's part of the story), but has to go through Castle Oblivion first.

Quote:
If this was a book, the book jacket would say...

From the Pokémon universe, Ash is traveling along with his friends, Dawn and Brock, when all of a sudden, Ash and Pikachu veer off, and find a mysterious door. They pass through the threshold only to find themselves locked in a castle where the only place to go up, and an organization in black is alive again... but just who are they?

Meanwhile, Sora, Donald, and Goofy are traveling via Gummi Ship to carry out a special mission when they are sucked up into a world unlike they have ever seen. The gravity is “kershimmeled,” as Goofy is quick to notice, and the world is teeming with the Heartless… and is the home of a monster, a deity named Giratina!

King Mickey and Riku are looking after Disney Castle, soon accompanied by Brock and Kazunari, when all of a sudden, mysterious eggs called Togepi overrun the castle… but real problem is that Dialga and Palkia are dueling overhead!

Kairi is reunited with the other princesses of heart, but they have yet to find their purpose. May, Kotone, and Dawn are among them, along with two other familiar Kingdom Hearts faces, but who is missing?

Professors Oak, Rowan and Cosmo find themselves in an eccentric town, where they meet Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith, guardians of “Traverse Town.”

In addition to the reawakening of several heroes such as Sir Aaron and his trusty Lucario, Roxas, Cloud (balanced by the villain, Sephiroth), Axel, and several others, everything has gone absolutely chaotic! Even foes such as Organization XIII, Cyrus, Archie and Maxie, and even the coldhearted Maleficent make a triumphant return as new worlds are created.

But with the intertwining of multiple realities, the calm of chaos rests in the balance.

But do not be afraid.
For you have the mightiest weapon of all.
You are the one who will open the door.
And now for the first prologue. This may have a lot of errors, but bear with me. =D

Quote:
Prologue I – Ash’s Beginning

“C’mon!” shouted Ash back into the forest, with Pikachu on his shoulder. He was sporting a white t-shirt with a blue vest on, and wore painter’s jeans, and of course, that familiar cap over his messy, jet-black hair.

Dawn and Brock were struggling to keep up, huffing and puffing as they jogged uphill past golden trees.

Ash impatiently waited for them to catch up, barely able to keep his energy down.

Dawn was the girl wearing cute clothes fit for a couture; with black and pink miniskirt, pink boots, her white hat, and her oh-so-fabulous salmon scarf, she was ready to go.

Brock, on the other hand, tended to wear earthy clothing much of the time, which matched his usual Pokémon type preference. He wore a mint green shirt, along with gravel-colored pants, and a brown vest.

“I wish Kotone-chan could have come along,” said Dawn, breathing heavy as she made it uphill. “I can’t keep up with a boy who has the endurance of a human Aipom.” Suddenly her mood seemed to get slightly darker. How she missed her Ambipom...

Brock, the only one that could hear her nodded as they got closer to Ash. “Yeah. I may be excited as he is to see the Stone, but this is redic–”

“COME ON, GUYS!” Ash shouted, impatient, running ahead. “I bet ya can’t catch me! I can see it now! It’s not that far ahead!”

These inspiring words reenergized Brock and Dawn; the sooner they saw the Stone, the better.

Soon, the Third Stone of Sinnoh eventually was, indeed, in sight.

Professors Oak and Rowan had asked them specifically – along in their
journey, of course – to attempt to find it. Although they speculated it was legend in the beginning, hearing more about the legends only nudged Ash’s curiosity even further. This was an excellent find for an amateur explorer. However, if you said that to Ash, he wouldn’t call it quite the work of an “amateur,” per se.

Ash slowed down right in front of the amazing Stone. “I-I-It’s beautiful...”

“The Third Stone of Sinnoh,” Brock confirmed. “The one in the legend that held the Forest Stone and the Glacial Stone in balance!”

“The very one,” Dawn said, mockingly, rolling her eyes, “That can warp Time and Space itself.”

“And all those in between,” Ash muttered, walking slowly up to it. He touched it – caressed it – anything to experience the true euphoria of his first true find. Although his dream has always been to be a Pokémon Master, an Explorer – or even a Ranger, in some of his “not-pretend” play sessions with Pikachu, as Dawn would tease him – was a close second. Professor, although strenuous with work as it may be, was close behind. After all, his hometown, Pallet, was near a relic. But when he scanned his memories to remember what had happen, it always reminded him of his brain feeling funny... and something about permanent marker, and a giant Jigglypuff.

But no matter! He proved the existence of the Third Stone. Now all he had to do was –

All of a sudden, the clouds eclipsed the sun, and the glorious Stone lost its past shimmering glow of pink, purple, and blue.

Dawn began to shiver. “Why do I feel... cold?”

Brock frowned. “That’s weird. I feel fine...”

Ash, along with Pikachu’s occasional mews of terror, started to run in circles. “HOT, HOT, HOT! I FEEL HOT!”

Suddenly, Pikachu became quite annoyed, and sent a powerful thunderbolt around them.

It reflected off of the Stone and swirled around the trio in the form of pure energy.

Fire, water, air, and earth began to orbit them, circling them, encompassing them.

They all clenched from a pain, although nothing touched them.

After a few moments’ flash of light, the trio was gone, and the five elements no longer were disturbed.

And soon after, the cloud that eclipsed the sun let the light shine again.

Ash felt different. As if everything were hanging on a small string. All of his energy was focused somewhere other than within himself.

Something was obviously different now.

But only one thing came to the boy’s mind.

Pikachu.
A flash of light, and he could see again.

On the floor, Ash was sitting up, with Pikachu on his lap.

“Pika!” Pikachu squealed happily, as if they were reunited. Ash quickly hugged the yellow overgrown mouse in delight, and started to look around.

Although regal in white design, the hallway he was in, which felt more like an atrium, felt blank.

Everything, except the door behind him, was white. White flowers, white floor, white ceiling, white columns, and white staircase towards the front of the hall… He looked at the giant door to find an immense pattern of stars and moons, carved onto the yellow framework. The door itself was also yellow, and doorframe separating from the theoretical frame from the actual door was blue.

Where am I?

Turning around, he was welcomed by a cloaked figure. The cloak was black, and masked the entity of all but the shape and build of the figure.

It took of its hood to reveal a masculine face with contradicting long, flowing pink hair. He chuckled lightly, and walked towards Ash and Pikachu, walking as if he meant no harm.

He held out his hand, holding naught but a pink card.

The card – in a flurry of pink rose petals – revealed a scythe about the figure’s height. The blade was pink, and the handle was green. He wielded it as if he was about to strike.

Pikachu tensed, as blue charges enveloped its red cheeks.

The figure smiled.

“Welcome to Castle Oblivion.”

Ash thought to himself. How are those words familiar to me?

In his mind, he could conjure up the face of a boy, but he had no name in his head for him.

He shrugged it off, preparing himself.

“Pikachu, Thunderbolt!” Ash roared, pointing at the figure. Pikachu attempted to send a barrage of powerful electricity, but instead, found itself at a loss. It couldn’t even produce the slightest current of electricity!

When Ash realized this, he grunted. “What’s happening?”

The figure again chuckled. “I should think it’s obvious.”

Those words, yet again, resonated in Ash’s head.

They’re familiar.

“Yes,” the figure said, lowering his weapon. “Let the flame of your curiosity lick at your mind, until the flame engulfs you. Only then will you find the answer to the question you ask yourself.”

“Who are you?” asked Ash, demanding.

“Hmph,” scoffed the figure. “Manners, I swear. But I, too, am rude. My name is Marluxia. You are just so much like him...” He took a step forward –

Ash became tense.

“No!”

In what felt like an instant, Marluxia lunged towards Ash with his scythe, only for Pikachu to jump ahead, and receive the damage.

Pikachu was tossed aside the room, crying, “chuu...” as it descended.

It began to disappear, and his heart began to ascend –

Ash grabbed at it, as if it would save him, and it disappeared mysteriously, as a yellow glow surrounded him.

A blade, slightly shorter than Ash’s boyish arm span, appeared in a shower of gold, in front of him.

Marluxia gasped, only to find him stopping himself in a chortle. “I almost forgot. We Nobodies can’t feel anything. Not even surprise.”

Ash’s tears began to well up. “What’s going on here?” His voice cracked, as his breathing became irregular.

“Again; I should think it’s obvious. You are one of the Keyblade’s chosen ones,” Marluxia proclaimed. “You are the true Guardian of your universe.”

The blade became more detailed. What was simply a blade and a handle became more complex; hand guards began to sprout from the handle, the blade changed shape, to where at the tip, like a key, made lightning bolts, following a yellow and brown pattern. Unlike a sword, however, at the bottom of one of the hand guards was a keyring, attached to a keychain. They key chain was nothing more than a two-sided head of a Pikachu, coin-sized.

Pikachu…

“Both you and your Pikachu were the Guardians of your universe. However, only one can wield the Keyblade,” explained Marluxia further, as his scythe disappeared into tiny fragments of light. “And when your hearts intertwined just moments ago, your heart won possession of a marvelous weapon.”

Ash began to weep, however, Marluxia ignored this.

“Oh, so much like a kid. Unlike him,” Marluxia said, stressing the “him” part that Ash barely understood. “Here’s a toy for the kid. Sampled from a combination of his memories, along with yours, you will learn about someone very much like you...”

And then, out of thin air, a card appeared in a small shimmer of gold into Marluxia's hand. He threw it to Ash, catching it without fail.

And then Marluxia disappeared into a cloud of darkness; the one Ash presumed was the one from whence he came.
So what do you think? I'm sorry I'm using Kotone and Kazunari with their Japanese names, since they do not yet have English ones. I won't change them once we do figure it out.

Also, please do not suggest the starring of certain characters within this story. Within it, and in its sequels (it's going to be a trilogy ^_^), a lot of characters from the Pokémon universe will be used. Team Magma, Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Galactic (the story will mainly revolve around Cyrus and Maleficent as villains, by the way), Sir Aaron, the whole nine yards. Even to the extent of characters that have only starred in a couple of episodes.

Comment away!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: An Actually DECENT Crossover... Any thoughts?

Wait, so Ash gets the keyblade? Whoa . . . LoL, cool *has actually drawn a Poke-fied Keyblade before*

This crossover does make sense actually. xP I think I'd like to read this one. xD I like Kingdom Hearts, and I'd mostly like to how Sora would react in the Poke Universe. I don't watch the anime, and don't know much about Ash and gang, but I think this would be a cool fic! ^^

Old 11-07-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Wait, so Ash gets the keyblade? Whoa . . . LoL, cool *has actually drawn a Poke-fied Keyblade before*

This crossover does make sense actually. xP I think I'd like to read this one. xD I like Kingdom Hearts, and I'd mostly like to how Sora would react in the Poke Universe. I don't watch the anime, and don't know much about Ash and gang, but I think this would be a cool fic! ^^

Thanks! ^_^

I'm actually writing Sora's version now. It's kind of hard to write how they're sucked into the Reverse World... x___X
Old 11-07-2009, 05:51 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Hey, no problem! So you only have Ash's prologue part done now? Neo Pikachu told me this great advice: write several chapters before you decide to post. That way you can decide whether or not you want to go forward with this (which I hope you do), and possibly edit any details before putting it forth. I did that with my one and it's turned out great. ^^

It's hard? Why so?

Old 11-07-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Hey, no problem! So you only have Ash's prologue part done now? Neo Pikachu told me this great advice: write several chapters before you decide to post. That way you can decide whether or not you want to go forward with this (which I hope you do), and possibly edit any details before putting it forth. I did that with my one and it's turned out great. ^^

It's hard? Why so?
Thanks! That is what I'm planning to do. I'll probably write a few more, post them here, and then I'll decide.

I don't know why; I think I was half-asleep when I was writing it, I guess. x3

Quote:
Prologue II (of III) - Sora's Beginning

Sora, driving the Gummi Ship with diligently, was quite aggravated. This is so now what I wanted to do on my sixteenth birthday. He was wearing a one-piece, black fighting suit that held a slim, red bag on the side. He wore a small, light jacket overtop that reached barely above his hips. He sported a crown necklace in the middle of his chest, and wore a few pieces of armor around his fighting suit. He wore abnormally large shoes; so large, they needed zippers and laces. His brown hair was spiky, but not unkempt.
His two friends, Donald and Goofy, who were riding in the back of the Gummi Ship, were not quite human, really.

Donald was a duck that wore only a blue fighting shirt and a blue hat, and had white feathers. His weapon was the Staff; the weapon of magic.
Goofy was – how could anyone put this – a human-shaped being with a dog’s head. He often wore a green shirt with a black vest overtop, and baggy, brown pants. His weapon was the shield, the one that he used to protect himself and others. But believe it or not, the shield also helped him in an offensive state of mind.

Lastly, Sora’s weapon, the Keyblade, a mysterious yet ominous weapon in the shape of an oversized key in the shape of a sword – or a sword in the shape of a key, if that makes any more sense – a weapon that, depending on its owner could bring salvation or destruction.

And the Gummi Ship was basically a small rocket ship that could help the trio travel through hyperspace, the space between worlds. Since the barriers surrounding the worlds originally had faded, other worlds were accessible. Of course, since they faded, Fate found a way to bring Sora to Donald and Goofy… and vice-versa.

However, there was one world they approached that caught their curiosity.
“Uh, what’s that there world?” Goofy asked, putting his left hand on his chin.
Donald frowned. “Odd. I don’t think we’ve ever been to that world before. Sora?”

Sora shrugged.

He was supposed to be doing a mission for the King. He was supposed to look for a world that was “unique, yet dangerous”. This was as unique as worlds got, and the dangerous part of it could be determined soon.
He pulled in.

“Sora, uh, you’re not actually thinking about goin’ on in?” Goofy asked, worried.

“Why not?” Sora asked, without looking back.

And as they approached the world, the Gummi Ship began to shake and tremble, stumbling into the gravity of the world.

“Rough landing…” Donald said, shaking his head.

The Gummi Ship had pretty much crashed into the weirdest of worlds.
The world was mountainous, with several buildings, some stacked upside-down on each other – adding to the curiosity of the trio – with no people within it whatsoever.

However, one other thing was odd.

“The gravity here is all kershimmeled,” Goofy said, floating in the air. It wasn’t like flying or levitating; more like being suspended in air. Sora and Donald tried it, too. This left them wondering how dangerous this world could be.

Goofy floated off inland, and fell straight to the ground, right on his face, followed by Donald, and Sora, the latter of which landed gracefully on his feet.

“Uh, who turned the gravity on?” Goofy said naively.

Sora stepped a couple steps around.

“The gravity changes as you move around,” Sora concluded.

“This place is dangerous!” Donald said, emphasizing the truth of it all.

And just to add to it, after Donald and Goofy stood up, three shadows with golden eyes appeared from nowhere, and began to move towards Sora and the gang. Heartless.

Sora summoned his Keyblade, and started to swing at the Heartless, all of which withered away.

And just when he began to relax, five larger, white humanoid husks began to appear from below the floating island, much to Sora’s dismay. Nobodies.
“Where are these things coming from?” Sora shouted, as he struck a couple of the Nobodies. Donald got out his Staff, and started to summon flashes of gold that shocked his foes. Goofy got out his Shield, using it to knock Nobodies away, doing massive damage.

But more quantities of Heartless and Nobodies appeared, no matter how many they would slay.

“I’m getting tired of all of this bull-“ Sora shouted, hitting away a Darkball (a black, floating Heartless in the shape of a large ball) and a Dusk (the humanoid husks).

Donald, who was working on a couple of Shadows (the shadows with yellow eyes; its “evolved” form, so to speak, was the Neoshadow; a more complex shadow with a more developed build), was starting to run low on energy. Goofy came to assist him when several Invisibles and Orci (two very similar heartless, both of them having builds matching the equilibrium of a Neoshadow and an actual human. Invisibles are smaller and blue, and Orci – singular being Orcus – are red) appeared.

All of a sudden, a creature flying in the distance came closer, emitting a beam from its mouth, eliminating all of the Heartless. None of them appeared again for a few moments, but the monster just kept eliminating them until they stopped coming back.

The monster started to settle down, but ever so slightly.

It was a snakelike creature with golden armor, the most noticeable feature being the six tentacles – with a horn on each end – that extended from its back. Its skin was gray, and its underbelly was comprised of a series of black and red stripes. Its face had armor around it, opening when it roared.

“What is this?” Sora asked, absolutely confused. He then readied his Keyblade to –

Suddenly, a book with three Nobody symbols on the cover.

The title read, “Pokémona Encyclopediae Zexi”.

The subtitle, presumably the translation, read, “Zexion’s Encyclopedia of Pokémon”.

The monster paused for a moment, noticing the existence of the book, as if it respected it, almost.

Sora went out to reach it, and before he could touch it, it automatically opened up to page number 487.

It read, “Giratina, Pokémonum Non Fidelis – The Disloyal (or Renegade) Pokémon. It lives in the Reverse/Distortion/Torn World, a world to which common sense doesn't apply and is said to be reverse of this world. It was banished there because of its violence.”

Sora folded his arms, however uncomfortably with his Keyblade in his right hand. “A Pokémon? Do Pokémon have hearts?”

The Pokémon, supposedly being the Giratina the encyclopedia described, scoffed.

The encyclopedia opened up to an article on page 494.

“The Joy of Pokémon – I, Zexion, abandoning the name of Ienzo for the sake of the Organization, have found another universe. I have called it Universum Pokémonum, or the Pokémon Universe, just as this one is the Universum Mundum, or World Universe. Universes, as I have found, are few and far between, and can be easier than traveling from world to world within our own universe, at least, when the barriers are up. This also can lead to an easier way of travel within a universe; by traveling to another universe and back to your own, just somewhere else.”

It continued. “These creatures, called Pokémon by their inhabitants, all possess unique traits, and unique weaknesses, and can be strong and weak in many different senses. The oddest thing about this universe is that it lacks worlds; instead, it possesses something called a ‘solar system,’ whatever this may be. Further research must be done. However, it does possess dimensions, key ones being the normal dimension, a domain for each of the Creation Deities, including Giratina, the ruler of the Reverse/Distortion/Torn World. These dimensions seem to protect a deeper dimension, for some reason. As stated earlier, this requires much more in-depth research. Whilst it is clear that Pokémon have hearts, their hearts are obviously quite different from normal hearts. Whether this is because they are not human nor animal is as of yet unclear.”

Sora seemed to get this now. The encyclopedia shrunk to the size of a pea, dropping into Sora’s hoodie, behind his head, where Sora knew Jiminy Cricket was kept safe. He was Sora’s chronicler; he saw all the action while protected by Sora, and gave all the data to King Mickey for royal purpose.

Giratina realized the disappearance of the book, and stretched out.
It appeared as if it was trying to say something, but it couldn’t. Since Sora and friends could not understand, it got very angry.

Flying around, it charged a beam, but it didn’t seem to be aiming at Sora, nor Donald or Goofy…

Suddenly, something like a Gummi Ship, but was aircraft nonetheless, that looked like a Giratina, started firing lasers at Giratina.

Following the Gummi Ship was a herd of levitating plant like Pokémon that Sora could barely see from afar, however, he could see that their ears looked like wings, and that they had flowers that looked like a scarf. They kept shooting Energy Balls – green balls of ominous energy – towards the Gummi Ship.

This much was true so far; the person (or thing, for that matter) that was operating that Gummi Ship was not a popular being. Sora, then, as Giratina flew under the island, jumped off.

“Sora!” Donald and Goofy screeched together, but Sora was not harmed. Giratina caught Sora on its back while trying to evade the attacks.

At this point, Sora did not know what was going on. But he had to help the Giratina. For the King, he added in his mind, deflecting lasers from the Gummi Ship, as Giratina would occasionally shoot fiery beams.
I put Reverse/Torn/Distortion because I didn't know which one I wanted to call it; I probably will call it the Distortion World, because I do plan to make a world for Darkrai called the Torn Dimension.

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 11-07-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, I think you might want to fix these:

Quote:
Sora, driving the Gummi Ship with diligently, was quite aggravated. This is so now what I wanted to do on my sixteenth birthday.
Dilegence, not diligently in this context. And I aslo beleive that the 'now' was meant to be not. LoL, Sora's sixteen now.

Quote:
Lastly, Sora’s weapon, the Keyblade, a mysterious yet ominous weapon in the shape of an oversized key in the shape of a sword – or a sword in the shape of a key, if that makes any more sense – a weapon that, depending on its owner could bring salvation or destruction.
That's quite the sentance ^^' Perhaps you might like to cut it down some.

I'll help you some more when I get back, but I've gotta go.

EDIT: Guess who's back? So, I have just finished this prologue, and here's some of my thoughts:

1- Pokémona Encyclopediae Zexi -- I was a bit confused by its sudden appearance. Did it just appear out of thin air? It might be a good idea to describe a little bit more of that part. I wish I could remember which one Zexion is, but this idea for the book is neat. I guess it will act as a Pokedex for Sora?

2- Giratina is a big Pokemon, right? You might want to go into detail about it, 'cuz it seemed to me while I was reading this it seemed small. Maybe that's just me, though.

3- Maybe go into a bit more detail about the distortion world, yes? It kinda seemed vague.

4- Why would Sora be upset about traveling on his B-day? I would think that he'd be excited, since he likes exploring and stuff.

I wonder why the heartless are in the Distortion World, and what Zexion did while he was in the Pokemon Universe . . . I also wonder what Marluxa (I think that's spelled right) wants with Ash . . . It will be interesting to see how you incorporate Cyrus into all of this. I'm excited! ^^

Last edited by Charmander009; 11-08-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Oh, I think you might want to fix these:

Dilegence, not diligently in this context. And I aslo beleive that the 'now' was meant to be not. LoL, Sora's sixteen now.

Sorry. I was half asleep when I started to write it. x3

That's quite the sentance ^^' Perhaps you might like to cut it down some.

Will do! =D

I'll help you some more when I get back, but I've gotta go.

EDIT: Guess who's back? So, I have just finished this prologue, and here's some of my thoughts:

1- Pokémona Encyclopediae Zexi -- I was a bit confused by its sudden appearance. Did it just appear out of thin air? It might be a good idea to describe a little bit more of that part. I wish I could remember which one Zexion is, but this idea for the book is neat. I guess it will act as a Pokedex for Sora?

Yes, it does appear out of thin air, but it's appearance is explained later.

And yes, it is Sora's PokéDex, as well as a reference for other things...

2- Giratina is a big Pokemon, right? You might want to go into detail about it, 'cuz it seemed to me while I was reading this it seemed small. Maybe that's just me, though.

Good point. x3

3- Maybe go into a bit more detail about the distortion world, yes? It kinda seemed vague.

I wanted to slim it down a bit, since it is a beta chapter and all, but I will do this.

4- Why would Sora be upset about traveling on his B-day? I would think that he'd be excited, since he likes exploring and stuff.

Again, another sliver was cut off to make it short, but it will go into more detail.

I wonder why the heartless are in the Distortion World, and what Zexion did while he was in the Pokemon Universe . . . I also wonder what Marluxa (I think that's spelled right) wants with Ash . . . It will be interesting to see how you incorporate Cyrus into all of this. I'm excited! ^^

Your questions make my mind tingle itself! They're all very good questions. But I won't answer any of them yet!

Comments in bold!

Also, if you have trouble picturing Heartless/Nobodies, or don't remember who certain Kingdom Hearts characters are, try going here. But careful of what you search there; you may bump into a Birth By Sleep spoiler or two.

Quote:
Prologue III

King Mickey was frustrated. Papers to be signed, behests to be approved; a King just simply could not do much in so little time.

Mickey had the body of a small boy, but had the head of an overgrown mouse. His ears were large, and circular, and he had a tail, and large feet. His clothing was more than casual; he wore a red fight suit, complete with jacket, and yellow shoes.

He was in his small study, which had little in it; just a large bookcase behind him, a chimney to his left, two portraits of his father and grandfather before him on opposing sides of the door, and the desk at which he sat at.

Suddenly, a knock on his door.

“Come in,” Mickey called out, sighing. He was slightly impatient. I’ll never get any of this done.

A tall boy with silver hair soon entered his study. He wore a black zip up t-shirt with an unzipped yellow jacket overtop, jeans, and unstylish sneakers. He was one of the captains of the League of Warriors for Mickey, being one of the Chosen Wielders of the Keyblade.

The boy bowed slightly, minding his left arm, which was covered in bandages. “Sora just left not too long ago to look for that world, Your Majesty.”

Mickey scolded him. “Riku, how many times must I ask? Please call me Mickey.”

The boy named Riku ignored his request.

“Your Majesty, I do ask one thing. We seem to have a little of a problem…”

Mickey raised an eyebrow. “Well? What is it?”

Riku gestured Mickey to follow, and so they did.

Leaving the study, they entered the colonnade, a regal hall that looked out into the courtyard from a ten-foot elevation.

Eggs overran the courtyard, being populated by vast quantities of bushes and flowers, with red and blue shapes on them.

Mickey was surprised.

“This reminds me of when I…”

Gasping, Mickey ran back into the study, looking for a specific book. He then realized the book he was looking for was way out of reach, so, in a shower of gold around his hand, a Keyblade appeared. It had a gold blade, and a silver hand guard, and sparkled in even the tiniest bit of light. He lifted the keyblade above his head.

“Gravity!” Mickey proclaimed, and a purple force of energy spouted from the tip of the keyblade, bringing down a large book from the top shelf onto the desk.

Riku was curious. What was happening, he didn’t know. What he did know was that Mickey had a hunch.

The book’s title caught his attention. “Pokémonum Encyclopediae Mikei”. Mickey’s Encyclopedia of Pokémon.

What’s a Pokémon? Riku asked himself.

Mickey opened the book to page 175.

It read, “Togepi, Pokémonus Orbis – The [Spike] Ball Pokémon. A proverb claims that happiness will come to anyone who can make a sleeping Togepi stand up. It transforms the kindness and joy of others into happiness, which it stores in its shell. It is considered to be a symbol of good luck.”

“What is a Togepi, Your Majesty?” Riku asked.

Mickey sighed. “I don’t have much time to explain, but a Togepi is a species of Pokémon that is associated with mirages. Pokémon are creatures not of this universe, but from another one that I visited.”

Riku nodded. “So, they are from another world?”

Mickey shook his head vehemently. “Absolutely not! From another universe! But I have not time to explain the laws of –”

Suddenly, the room began to shake aggressively, and several books began to fall from the bookcase.

Riku grabbed hold of Mickey, and summon a dark Keyblade, one that looked like a batwing with a smaller angel’s wing at the tip of the blade, holding it above his head.

“PROTECTEGA!” Riku roared, summoning a large force field around them, the books hitting it bouncing off, and off to the side.

The shaking stopped as quickly as it came. Obstreperous roars subsequently followed.

The duo, each with their Keyblades at the ready, left the study again, to find a darker atmosphere. The day had darkened, and half the Togepi were gone. But the source of the nightmare was towering the courtyard.

Two more Pokémon, a blue quadruped with a diamond in its chest, covered in armor, and a pink dinosaur looking Pokémon with pearls in its biceps, covered with strange markings, floated above the courtyard. They were massive, and showed opposition and anger towards each other.

“Dialga, the Pokémon of Time, and Palkia, the Pokémon of Space!” Mickey exclaimed.

Riku, finding this all new to him, barely understood much of this. But he took it as if it were a threatening situation.

All of a sudden, Mickey pointed out someone’s existence in the colonnade.

“Look! That boy needs help!”

Mickey ran over to a boy in the middle of the colonnade, right in front of the door to the palace, who was barely as tall as Riku. He was tan, and had spiky brown hair, and wore earth-colored clothing.

“Ugh…” the boy groaned. “Wh… where am I?”

“What’s your name?” asked Mickey.

“Brock... what’s… what’s going on?”

Riku helped him up, keeping his balance in check as well. Brock started to be able to stand on his own soon after, but noticed the fighting.
“What’s happening here?” asked Brock, as the ground began to shake again.

“Dialga and Palkia are here!” Mickey said, pointing to the courtyard. Palkia, the pink being, began to hit Dialga repetitively with its tail. Dialga, the blue being, kept charging blue beams in its mouth to hit Palkia, but it usually missed, and Dialga soon converted to tackling, causing more tremors.

“And we have a third problem!” said Brock, pointing a small dot in the sky. It looked like a human on a machine that could levitate. It was a masked man with an outfit that screamed incognito, especially with the light tan cape. He seemed to be pressing buttons on his sleeve, as he analyzed the fight from above.

“I know that guy! That’s the Mirage Master!” Brock said, getting out two balls with the top of it being red, and the bottom being white, with a white button where the two colors met, and a black line going around the ball, separating the colors.

“Your Pokémon cannot face these deities, let alone this Mirage Master. We can handle this situation,” Mickey assured Brock. “Put your Poké Balls away.”
Brock nodded, doing so, but was confused. “But what can you do?”

“We have the Keyblades of our universe,” Mickey said, showing his off. “We should be fine as long as we have them.”

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 11-08-2009 at 06:15 AM.