Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 10:13 PM
ssquaderi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default help

sorry if this threads alreddy been made, but ive been playing pokemon my whole life but ive never actually used wi-fi
can some1 tell me how 2 use wi-fi so i can battle and trade with people, i just do the normal battles and trades with my friends but that's only like 10 metres away, how do i battle and trade wif people in another country or state, plz tell me. Thx in advance
Old 11-14-2009, 10:28 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Default Re: help

You need someones friend code. You will then put it and their name into your pal pad. Then you will go down to the bottom floor of the pokemon center and go to the middle nurse joy. Talk to her and enter. Thats the way I know it works in platinum, for the other two I don't know. Hope that helps, if you need a demo you can send me a PM and I'll help you further.

At this point this should probably be locked.
Closed Thread