Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

Manectric began levitating, though since it could not see how tall Voltorb was; it rose up a few more feet than it should have. The effect was the same, though, and Voltorb’s rolling could not reach him. The howling helped to boost his strength – but he thought a word or two of encouragement from his trainer would do much better. After all, he had been fighting with no big damage done on his enemy.

Voltorb kept gaining speed until it became too hard for him to turn around, and crashed outright into a wall, indenting it and stopping cold, his eyes facing us and visibly dizzy. They even made that comical spiral movement so depicted in comics, the right term being nistagmus. Sounded a bit like Mismagius, heh.

Manectric’s vision had returned completely, since it descended to the floor instinctively when it saw Voltorb could not attack for the few next moments. It was the perfect opportunity for a single, devastating attack. Manectric brandished his teeth, and awaited the command from his trainer…

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 40%, Naive, MR-1
Voltorb, 70%, ???, flinched

--------------------------------
Trainer: Medz

Area Effects: Obstacles, dim light.

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 40% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 11-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

"Nice job on coping with the situation, Manectric!"

Manectric turned and smiled at the compliment. His eyes shone with its expression. Its been a while since he got one.

"Now, try to latch your fangs on him this time," said Medz. "Fire Fang, let's go!"

Manectric, still hovering in the air, ran towards the ball with blazed teeth. Red flames were sparking out of his fangs and electricity was still charging from his feet.

~Medz~
Old 11-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Marth Offline

OOC: So I gave you a few days to see if you could...fill the post a bit more. But I think I gave you too many days, I'm sorry about that.

IC:
Manectric smiled at the short-yet-sincere compliment Medz had given him, and dashed in the air against the stunned Voltorb with his fangs engulfed in red flames. The attack landed onto a stunned Voltorb, who could not move to avoid getting hit this time.
Just as the previous attack, the electricity began flowing from Voltorb to Manectric, healing the hound slowly over time. Still stunned, Voltorb could only close his eyes in pain from the stabbing attack he was suffering. One more attack, and he'd be done for it.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 50%, Naive, MR-2
Voltorb, 50%, ???, flinched

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 50% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)
Old 11-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Keion Offline

"Way to go, Trike!" cheered Medz.

As usual, when Medz cheered, Manectric smiles and regains his confidence.

"You still got a grip of it on your fangs, right? Throw it straight to the fireplace. It will light it up because Voltorb will still be on fire. We can get a chance to burn it as well as light up the room if we did that," told Medz.

Manectric did as he was told to do. He threw the now burning fireball to the fireplace and let there to burn.

"Now, use Charge then fire your Thunder attack to it. We need to attack from afar just to be safe."

Manectric closed his eyes and concentrated. And soon after, his body began glowing yellow much like the electricity from his feet. After that, small thunderclouds appeared on top of Manectrics head and a large bolt of lighting flashed and made its way towards the fireplace.

~Medz~
Old 11-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Marth Offline

The fireplace lit in a flash of orange and red flames, severely hurting the Voltorb, which rolled out of the fireplace as fast as it got inside, only to be greeted by a Thunder attack.

The electrical attack barely damaged the Voltorb, but as it kept moving a patch of burnt skin (if you could call the plastic shell a tissue) was apparent a few inches away from the right eye.

Visibly angry, the Voltorb began emitting a horrible screech that pierced the eardrums of everyone in the room.

Luke covered his ears while I inserted a pair of earplugs I kept in one of my multipockets for these kind of situations. Manectric winced in pain, and the Voltorb seemed pleased at this outcome. But something was not right, for the electrical orb had begun trembling, and changing color to a brighter tone…

I had seen this before, and I knew it wasn’t a pretty thing to see. That voltorb was initiating a chain reaction inside its body, though the precise mechanisms of the process where still a mystery to scientists.

“Medz! That thing is going to blow up! You’d better capture it now, or look for cover; ain’t gonna be a pretty explosion!” I yelled, taking cover behind a rusty sofa nearby.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 50%, Naive, MR-3
Voltorb, 20% BRN, ???, about to go BOOM

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 50% Health

Old 11-29-2009, 02:38 AM
Keion Offline

“Medz! That thing is going to blow up! You’d better capture it now, or look for cover; ain’t gonna be a pretty explosion!” Marth yelled.

Medz went towards the sofa Ranger Marth was hiding in. Surely, this spot would be far enough to hide and throw a Parkball. Manectric would probably risk the damage just for Medz's delight.

"Okay Manectric, use Charge first to maximize your Thunder's damage," Medz ordered. "Don't worry about it. Do your best and I promise you can rest after this."

Assured with his trainer's cheer, Manectric followed his Medz's commands. Electricity surged through Manectric's body. His fur glowing bright yellow. Thunderclouds appeared next. Lightnings flashed and thunder roared. With those, Manectric casted a large bolt of electriity to the ,now brighter, Voltorb.

Medz's hand shuffled through the things inside his bag. Among them were his camera, Parkballs, and some of his gaming consoles. Once he had the Parkball in his hands, he threw it towards Voltorb like a soldier throwing his grenade for the sake of all.

The Parkball went flying to Voltorb, just behind the bolt of electricity.With the hope of capturing it, Medz crossed his fingers and prayed to Heaven.

~Medz~
Old 12-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Marth Offline

Justice was made, for only an innocent, clueless Pokémon would risk his integrity blindly for a coward trainer who hid himself from danger without being accompanied by his Pokémon.

First of all, using charge takes some time - the Voltorb could've exploded before Manectric finished doing it. Secondly, why attack with an improved effect when the enemy's already desperate and damaged? Thirdly, how come do you attack something that's unstable and may blow up in any second?

The thunder hit the voltorb alright, but it only served for triggering the explosion, which hit Manectric completely, launching it to the wall.

When the dust from the explosion had cleared, I couldn't find the Voltorb anymore. Maybe it escaped during our confusion, or maybe was it the dust pile that was where it stood?

I approached this pile, and a burnt plastic smell filled my nostrils. No, this wasn't Voltorb, it was the park ball that had been reduced to dust.

I glared at Medz, who looked up to see what the hell had happened. Shame on him.

"Serves you right for being greedy and inconsiderate with your Pokémon. Tend your Manectric, for he was foolish enough to remain here."

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, KO
Voltorb, KO, ???

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 0%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???)

Last edited by Marth; 12-01-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Keion Offline

"Serves you right for being greedy and inconsiderate with your Pokémon. Tend your Manectric, for he was foolish enough to remain here."

Medz ran towards Manectric's limp body, ignoring Marth's words. A shocked but sad face was drawn on his face as if he couldn't believe what happened. From his bag, he searched for a potion and sprayed it over Manectric's wounds and bruises. Only half of the potion was used, though.

Medz grabbed a Pokeball from his bag and shot a red laser towards Manectric's body. "Rest is the best way to heal him," Medz said in a rather dry voice. Manectric was his pet, rather than his battler.

Medz rubbed his eyes and asked "Where next?" He told it as if he forced it out of his mouth.

~Medz~

OOC: Too much drama... It burns!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Marth Offline

Oh hi! This is Luke. Ranger Marth is extremely preoccupied studying for the last exam of the year, and will be unavailable for posting until Monday 7th. Please excuse this small delay, and expect big surprises on the next post!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Marth Offline

We exited the livingroom through a door that led to a stairway. This time, we were going into the powerplant per se, and the decoration had changed from an antique-store environment, to a plain, white fundation.

The stairs finished in yet another door, and behind it, a series of big generators flanked the hall. Some of them still emitted lightning bolts, while others were completely destroyed. The light bulb flickered, and it felt like a terror movie scene.

Something moved behind one of the generators. Only a tail was visible, though, and it was yellow in color, with black strips and an orb at the end. It was an Ampharos, but it had not noticed our presence yet.

I looked at Medz to see if he had noticed it too...

------------

Battle stats:
Ampharos, ???, ???.

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???), Ampharos
Old 12-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Keion Offline

After returning Manectric to his ball, Medz and Ranger Marth began to exit the room through a door. Beyond that door was a stairway that led them to a room with white tiles and walls full of generator, some of which are broken.

Behind one of them, something moved. A yellow, black-striped tail is seen. An Ampharos. It had not seen the ranger with its trainer, though they were in the open.

Medz saw this and got his Digital Camera from his bag. He prepared to push the button on the camera as he waited for the Ampharos to stop hiding and come out for a better picture.

OOC: I don't know if I should bunny Ampharos for its only purpose in this RP is for the money I will get.

~Medz~
Old 12-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Marth Offline

Medz seemed to wait for Ampharos to come out of his hiding place in order to take the picture. Since the Ampharos had not noticed our presence, it could be asleep for all we knew. Impatient as usual, I urged him to be Buda and go to the Mountain:
"Y'know, you can go around the silo and take a picture instead of waitting for it to turn around. Or make a noise to attract it's attention. I dunno, be creative." I told him, knowing that the Ampharos would run away the moment the flash was used.

------------

Battle stats:
Ampharos, ???, ???.

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???), Ampharos
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Keion Offline

"Y'know, you can go around the silo and take a picture instead of waiting for it to turn around. Or make a noise to attract it's attention. I dunno, be creative."

Medz nodded. He walked towards it, slowly but surely. He was careful not to make any noise as he stepped forward. The trainer got some chocolate from his pocket, snapped a piece of it and threw to Ampharos.

Once Ampharos noticed it, the electric type got closer to the bait. It sniffed the candy carefully and then ate it.

*Click*

A flash appeared from Medz's camera. He got a picture of the rare Ampharos and walked back to Marth.

OOC: Short post ;D

~Medz~
Old 12-16-2009, 05:11 AM
Marth Offline

The Ampharos fled at the sound of the camera and the flash of light, scurrying away through a nearby door. Medz showed me the result of his daring enterprise, and it was perfect for the Ranger HQ, for
it showed the Ampharos eating a berry in a natural pose.

"You've earned your money with this one. And it seems he wants an encore!" I said, noticing the soundsteps of something approaching from where the Ampharos had fled. To my surprise, it wasn't an Ampharos, but rather, a very worried Delibird, who was carrying a family-sized flashlight that seemed to be malfunctioning.

It was very odd for such a Pokémon to be around this factory in the middle of the island, and even odder for it to be dragging a big bag of presents behind it. Perhaps this was a Pokémon who gave presents for the holidays to all the Pokémon in the area, and his flashlight aided him in navigating through the dark rooms of the powerplant. But that's just me guessing, and I would've asked the Delibird, but it ignored me completely. Instead, he fearlessly approached Medz, and handed him over a pair of rechargeable batteries, and chirped at his face.

"You've got a quest now, Medz. Since your Manectric is KO'd, you'll need to find a willing electric Pokémon to charge these batteries up for you. Or find a new pair of batteries. I dunno, but I bet there are many Pokémon who want their gifts this week!"

-----------------

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:

Old 12-16-2009, 05:42 AM
Keion Offline

"You've got a quest now, Medz. Since your Manectric is KO'd, you'll need to find a willing electric Pokémon to charge these batteries up for you. Or find a new pair of batteries. I dunno, but I bet there are many Pokémon who want their gifts this week!"

Upon hearing this, Medz slapped his face with his palm. "Why didn't I brought any flashlights or batteries! Wait a sec." Medz grabbed a Pokeball from his bag and released a bright red laser in front of him.

A large feline appeared before their eyes. It had a long tail with a curl on the end. A red gemstone was on its forehead. Its cream fur glowed with the flickering lights of the generators around them. As soon as it saw Ranger Marth and the other two, it hid behind Medz's pants.

"May I borrow these for a while?" the Persian's trainer grabbed the batteries in Delibird's hands. Soon he began to walk over the generators. "I'm sure there are emergency lamps in this place," he thought. "A power plant without one is something impossible. They need those if they will have an electricity failure."

On a corner near the roof, Medz spotted one. "Can you please get that, Persian?"

The large cat leaped from the ground and straight to the lamp. She held it with the handle in her mouth and went down to give it to Medz.

The trainer crouched and told his Persian some instructions. "I want you to unscrew these with your claws. Here, here, here and here," he said as he pointed the spots where screws are present. "If these are old, they might be wet due to moisture. Little static from those won't hurt Persian cause of her ability," he thought.

Persian did as she was told, unscrewing those that cover the batteries. Her trainer came and got the batteries. He gave them to Deliberd, who was waiting of something for its batteries.

~Medz~