Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post
Name: Tony Banks
Personality: Tony is a young, aspiring Pokémon Master. He doesn’t smile often, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t happy. He is often deep in thought, whether it be on topic or relating to something completely out there.

Description: Tony is short for his age, about five-foot-one inch. He wears gray skinny jeans that are “tucked” into his black and white hi-top shoes. He wears a plain white t-shirt, and a black hat, usually worn to the side, but not fully on his head. He has dark brown eyes, which complement his soft brown skin. He has short black hair that is wavy in texture.
Pokemon Captured: None.

Pokemon Natures: Salamence (Adamant), Infernape (Naďve)
Park Items: Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x2, Repellent x3 (once approved)

I don't know if this is good or not.
It's alright, lol. Approved.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:52 PM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Dannilynn Fetter
Personality: Danni is pretty quiet around people she doesn't know. She wants to make a good first impression but she just can't come out of her shell until she gets to know someone. She's pretty free-spirited, and very musically inclined.
Description: Danni has dark brown hair that she wears down a few inches past her shoulders. She's got bright blue eyes and fair skin. She's not very tall, but definitely not short, either. She's a very average girl.
Pokemon Captured: None yet
Pokemon Natures: Lickilicky (Bashful) Gyarados (Naughty) Linoone (Quiet)
Park Items: 3 Hyper Balls

Last edited by aoboco; 11-26-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoboco View Post
Name: Dannilynn Fetter
Personality: Danni is pretty quiet around people she doesn't know. She wants to make a good first impression but she just can't come out of her shell until she gets to know someone. She's pretty free-spirited, and very musically inclined.
Description: Danni has dark brown hair that she wears down a few inches past her shoulders. She's got bright blue eyes and fair skin. She's not very tall, but definitely not short, either. She's a very average girl.
Pokemon Natures: Lickilicky (Bashful) Gyarados (Naughty) Linoone (Quiet)
Park Items: None yet
Approved. Go buy stuff and such.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:21 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Scrapping Ambrose for a new character. Meet Rowan! >:D

Name: Rowan Bianca Dalca

Personality:
Ah, meet my good friend Rowan Bianca Dalca. Wait? Not good friend... that's right, she doesn't really like me. She doesn't really like anyone, now that I think about it... Rowan is solitary, with only her Pokemon and her annoying, childish older brother Ash as company on most days. She's not quite a genuis, but pretty close when it comes to Math, Science and English, which intimidates most people. Born in Romania, she is fluent in, of course, Romanian, and frequently speaks the language of her homeland. She is also fluent in English and speaks the basics of French and Russian, though she is still learning those two. For some strange reason, Rowan insists on speaking Romanian most of the time. Her brother normally translates for her and she frequently forgets that most people don't know Romanian.

Description:
Long, silky black hair accompany a tanned and perfect complextion. Her eyes are a dark amber, giving off a faint red-orange glow when in light. She's thin and definitly curvy, but she walks with pride and most guys are a bit too scared to get close to her. She's 5'10, half an inch taller than her brother, and weighs about 115 pounds.
Rowan

Pokemon Natures: (These are the Pokemon she currently as avaible to use.)
Spoiler:
Houndoom-Nisip, Hardy Nature, Male
Tyranitar-Demonul, Serious Nature, Male
Ampharos-Aly, Sassy Nature, Female
Noctowl-Vanator, Modest Nature, Male
Swampert-Allin, Adamant Nature, Female
Roserade-???, Naive Nature, Male
Cradily-Anna, Gentle Nature, Female
Mismagius-Rosie, Naďve Nature, Female

Sudowoodo-Mister, Naughty Nature, Male
Swellow-Luna, Rash Nature, Female
Azumarill-Azura, Hasty Nature, Female

Golem- Rinn, Rash Nature, Male
Glaceon- Adam, Calm Nature, Male

Nidoqueen- ???, Naughty Nature, Female
Masqurain- ???, Careful Nature, Female

Ariados- ???, Adament Nature, Male
Wormadam- ???, Relaxed Nature, Female
Mr. Mime- Jeremy, Naughty Nature, Male
Spiritomb- ???, Impish Nature, Female
Ninetails- Felix, Quirky Nature, Male
Plulse- Carber, Jolly Nature, Male

Smoochum- Icis, Docile Nature, Female
Furret- Eddy, Naďve Nature, Male
Rattata- ???, Rash Nature, Female
Gligar- ???, Bold Nature, Female
Eevee- ???, Calm Nature, Female
Togepi- ???, Brave Nature, Female

Park Items: Hyper Ballx5
Superballx3
Park Ballx3
Max Potionx3
Full Healx2
Full Restorex1
Scent Spraysx6
Camerax1

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 03-28-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:22 AM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokémon Partner

Pokémon Partner's URPG Park Stats

General Information
Name
Victor Crane
Personality
Victor tends to be a little bit of a joyous, laid-back Trainer that really doesn't seem to get down in the dumps very often, but once he decides he wants to do something, there's very little that can really stop him unless his Pokémon gets injured will drop everything to attempt to help it.
Description
Click here for an image.
Pokémon
I do not nickname my Pokémon
Captured From Park
<NONE>
Brought Into Park
Blaziken
Nature: Brave
Silcoon
Nature: Timid
Mightyena
Nature: Hasty
Arbok
Nature: Gentle
Kricketune
Nature: Naďve
Gyarados
Nature: Adamant
Charamander
Nature: Rash
Other Information
Park Items
"Spicy Splendor" Scent Spray x001
"Sweet Sensation" Scent Spray x001
"Dreamily Dry" Scent Spray x001
"Sour Starfruit" Scent Spray x001
"Bitter Berry" Scent Spray x001
Parkball x005
Max Potion x003
Full Heal x003

Thank you, Shy, for the avatar and banner.

Last edited by Pokémon Partner; 02-15-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

You're both approved and such.

Edit: On second thought and after conferring with another Ranger, Tsuki, not approved. 20 years old and a genius who's fluent in 5 different languages? Yeah, no.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-04-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:40 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiKaiki64 View Post
Scrapping Ambrose for a new character. Meet Rowan! >:D

Name: Rowan Bianca Dalca

Personality:
Ah, meet my good friend Rowan Bianca Dalca. Wait? Not good friend... that's right, she doesn't really like me. She doesn't really like anyone, now that I think about it... Rowan is solitary, with only her Pokemon and her annoying, childish older brother Ash as company on most days. She's not quite a genuis, but pretty close when it comes to Math, Science and English, which intimidates most people. Born in Romania, she is fluent in, of course, Romanian, and frequently speaks the language of her homeland. She is also fluent in English and speaks the basics of French and Russian, though she is still learning those two. For some strange reason, Rowan insists on speaking Romanian most of the time. Her brother normally translates for her and she frequently forgets that most people don't know Romanian.

Description:
Long, silky black hair accompany a tanned and perfect complextion. Her eyes are a dark amber, giving off a faint red-orange glow when in light. She's thin and definitly curvy, but she walks with pride and most guys are a bit too scared to get close to her. She's 5'10, half an inch taller than her brother, and weighs about 115 pounds.
Rowan

Pokemon Natures: (These are the Pokemon she currently as avaible to use.)
Houndoom-Demonul, Hardy Nature, Male
T-tar-Nisip, Serious Nature, Male
Ampharos-Ally, Timid Nature, Female
Noctowl-Vanator, Modest Nature, Male
Marowak-Bella, Docile Nature, Female
Swampert-Allin, Adamant Nature, Female
Gallade-Gale, Serious Nature, Male
Cradily-Anna, Gentle Nature, Female
Mismagius-Rosie, Naďve Nature, Female
Sudowoodo-Mister, Naughty Nature, Male
Swellow-Luna, Rash Nature, Female
Azumarill-Azura, Hasty Nature, Female

Park Items: Hyper Ballx2
Superballx2
Park Ballx4
Max Potionx2
Full Healx2
Lol, sorry Khajmer. All fixed.
In original story, she's also a two hundred year old vampire and has had plenty of time to learn plenty of langauges.... Guess I forgot that must twenty year old humans aren't that awesome D:
So, hope the few changes work out then.

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 12-21-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiKaiki64 View Post
Lol, sorry Khajmer. All fixed.
In original story, she's also a two hundred year old vampire and has had plenty of time to learn plenty of langauges.... Guess I forgot that must twenty year old humans aren't that awesome D:
So, hope the few changes work out then.
There you go. Now you're accepted, enjoy.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman

Name: Leman

Personality: Ugh. He is somewhat quiet, too the point where he comes off as cold to people he has recently met, however he becomes more talkative with people once he has known them for a long time.. Very easily annoyed. He doesn't really show his emotions often, and likes to analyze and compute everything before acting. He likes to convert everything to numbers before working with it. (which is why he committed the formula of catching junk to memory)

Description: Short and skinny. There's no fat on his body, but there isn't much muscle either. His hair is black, and his skin is tanned, and he always wheres a dull pair of jeans and a solid t-shirt.

Pokemon Captured: None. At all. YEAH!

Pokemon Natures:
Jolteon F Impish
Spitiromb F Naughty
Dragonite M Calm
Infernape F Rash

Park Items: None

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)

Last edited by Leman; 12-10-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leman View Post
This looks not-dead, so I guess I'll sign up. Seems fun. And whoever approves this: want to IM me when you do? :D Thanks.

Name: Leman

Personality: Ugh. He is somewhat quiet, too the point where he comes off as cold to people he has recently met, however he becomes more talkative with people once he has known them for a long time.. Very easily annoyed. He doesn't really show his emotions often, and likes to analyze and compute everything before acting. He likes to convert everything to numbers before working with it. (which is why he committed the formula of catching junk to memory)

Description: Short and skinny. There's no fat on his body, but there isn't much muscle either. His hair is black, and his skin is tanned, and he always wheres a dull pair of jeans and a solid t-shirt.

Pokemon Captured: None. At all. YEAH!

Pokemon Natures: (These don't have any real bearing on anything, do they? Ex: Modest Nature wont make your Pokemon his harder with Special Atttacks, and weaker with Physicial ones?)

Jolteon F Rash
Spitiromb F Naughty
Dragonite M Calm
Infernape F Jolly (In a sort of, "I want to kill you way" :x)

Park Items: None
You might want to read the Park Encyclopedia before I approve this, for the natures do have an impact on your RP.

EDIT: Now you're good to go. Welcome!
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-07-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Wing

Name: Luna Sunden (means sound in Swedish so actually her name is moon sound since Luna means moon in Spanish)

Personality:
People often see Luna as a bit strange and maybe she is. She is a cheerful girl who is mostly happy and easygoing. She has her own way of doing things, like her contact with Pokémons. Her favorite doings are walking through the forest with Yue, looking for wild Pokémons and drawing them if she finds them. She therefore always has a sketchbook with her in a small bag that is hanging on her back. Also she likes reading and studying about Pokémons and knows a great deal about them. She never would be mean against anyone, person or Pokémon, unless they do something incredibly mean for if there is one thing Luna can’t stand it is when people do mean against their Pokémons.

Description:
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/a...=twinblond.jpg
The left girl only then Luna wears longer, baggy shorts that come till her knees.
Luna is 1.45m and around 40 kg, she is skinny and therefore very agile. She wears a small, black, school like bag on her back with her sketchbook and a few pencils.

Background: (I feel like including a bit of a background)
Luna comes from the Jotho region where she lived with her parents and her twin sister Kaya (the other girl on the picture) in a small house in the Ilex Forest. She met Yue when she was eight as an Eevee and on her tenth it evolved into an Umbreon. Yue was always around Luna even when she was at school and she never goes inside the Pokéball, which the teachers didn’t always liked. Yue and Luna really understand each other without words and there is no one who knows Luna better than Yue.

On her twelfth she started her journey in the great Pokémon world, leaving her parents and her forest behind as she traveled with her sister. Not long after that they split up and now she travels alone with Yue and her other Pokémons.

Pokemon Captured:
N/A
Pokemon Natures:
Umbreon (Yue) – Female – Calm
Garchomp (Sheen) – Male – Serious
Lanturn (Raiu) - Female - Jolly
Park Items:
2 Park balls
1 Super ball
1 Hyper ball
1 Max Potion

Last edited by Lunar Wing; 02-28-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:14 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Wing View Post
Name: Luna Sunden (means sound in Swedish so actually her name is moon sound since Luna means moon in Spanish)

Personality:
People often see Luna as a bit strange and maybe she is. She is a cheerful girl who is mostly happy and easygoing. She has her own way of doing things, like her contact with Pokémons. Her favorite doings are walking through the forest with Yue, looking for wild Pokémons and drawing them if she finds them. She therefore always has a sketchbook with her in a small bag that is hanging on her back. Also she likes reading and studying about Pokémons and knows a great deal about them. She never would be mean against anyone, person or Pokémon, unless they do something incredibly mean for if there is one thing Luna can’t stand it is when people do mean against their Pokémons.

Description:
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/a...=twinblond.jpg
The left girl only then Luna wears longer, baggy shorts that come till her knees.
Luna is 1.45m and around 40 kg, she is skinny and therefore very agile. She wears a small, black, school like bag on her back with her sketchbook and a few pencils.

Background: (I feel like including a bit of a background)
Luna comes from the Jotho region where she lived with her parents and her twin sister Kaya (the other girl on the picture) in a small house in the Ilex Forest. She met Yue when she was eight as an Eevee and on her tenth it evolved into an Umbreon. Yue was always around Luna even when she was at school and she never goes inside the Pokéball, which the teachers didn’t always liked. Yue and Luna really understand each other without words and there is no one who knows Luna better than Yue.

On her twelfth she started her journey in the great Pokémon world, leaving her parents and her forest behind as she traveled with her sister. Not long after that they split up and now she travels alone with Yue and her other Pokémons.

Pokemon Captured:
N/A
Pokemon Natures:
Umbreon (Yue) – Female – Calm
Garchomp (Sheen) – Male – Serious
Park Items:
N/A
You're good to go, approved ^^ Just grab some items now and head over to the Park!

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 12-16-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:39 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422

~ Name ~
Ragnarok Vortex [a.k.a. Ragna]

~ Age ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Personality ~
Ragnarok is the kind of person who bases his personality depending on how his Pokemon reacts to every situation that revolves around the Pokemon. Despite Ragnarok's randomness, he is often serious at most cases in life while at other times, he always feel like joking around with his Pokemon. During adventures, such as travelling, etc., Ragna is pretty much of an observant person who would observe every inch of the road just so that it could get some clues and whatnot. During breaks, Ragna would spend most of its time with its Pokemon, bonding with them, because Ragna would like his Pokemon to be even more closer to him so that it could easily follow any commands Ragna would make.

~ Description ~
He kind of looks like this:

You're gonna click me THIS INSTANT!! =o

~ Pokemon Captured ~
[Porygon] = [Muk]

~ Pokemon's Natures ~
[Serious Scizor] = [Hardy Roserade] = [Docile Froslass] = [Calm Togekiss] = [Gentle Alakazam] = [Gentle Espeon] = [Careful Metagross]

~ Fun Notes/Trivias ~

Name:
Ragnarok [a.k.a Ragna]'s last name, Vortex, came from one of my stories and was randomly made.

Personality:
Honestly speaking, I just made Ragna's personality the same with mine. That's how I act with my friends [just change the Pokemon there to my friends XD].

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 12-25-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:55 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnajacob View Post
~ Name ~
Ragnarok Vortex [a.k.a. Ragna]

~ Age ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Personality ~
Ragnarok is the kind of person who bases his personality depending on how his Pokemon reacts to every situation that revolves around the Pokemon. Despite Ragnarok's randomness, he is often serious at most cases in life while at other times, he always feel like joking around with his Pokemon. During adventures, such as travelling, etc., Ragna is pretty much of an observant person who would observe every inch of the road just so that it could get some clues and whatnot. During breaks, Ragna would spend most of its time with its Pokemon, bonding with them, because Ragna would like his Pokemon to be even more closer to him so that it could easily follow any commands Ragna would make.

~ Description ~
He kind of looks like this:

You're gonna click me THIS INSTANT!! =o

[Without the sword, btw]

~ Pokemon Captured ~
None, atm.

~ Pokemon's Natures ~
Alakazam [Gentle]
Metagross [Careful]
Scizor [Serious]

~ Fun Notes/Trivias ~

Name:
Ragnarok [a.k.a Ragna]'s last name, Vortex, came from one of my stories and was randomly made.

Personality:
Honestly speaking, I just made Ragna's personality the same with mine. That's how I act with my friends [just change the Pokemon there to my friends XD].

hmm...everything seems in order...I approve! = )

Remember to get some items before going to the Front Gate!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:47 AM
QuestionablyRoyal Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QuestionablyRoyal

Name: Hayes Ruishe

Personality: Hayes is the kind of person who will avoid any awkward situations and will try consistently to make sure his actions have never been done before him. He has an inner monologue and has a bad habit of biting his fingernails until his fingers hurt which have plagued him since he was very young. Hayes' Favorite Pokemon is Cradily and his favorite type is grass, contrary to his preference of technology over nature.

Description: Don't Click! Press.
He is 5"1' and weighs 124 lbs. His hair is blond, his eyes are a shifting tone of blue, and he is adept in technology.

Pokemon:
Cradily (Jolly)
Bronzong (Hardy)

Interesting Facts: He hates ninjas. (Especially Orange ones!)
He pretends to be lactose intolerant so he can avoid milk.
And he once hacked into a Pokemon center PC using only some wires, a string, and and some water. The water was later used to combat dehydration.
Everything here is true with the exception on two things:
1. Don't Click! Press. I do not actually own a shirt that small. xD
2. The entire Interesting Facts section. (Wait... What?)

Groovy!

Last edited by QuestionablyRoyal; 01-05-2010 at 12:23 AM.