Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

Lickitung's tongue was no match for Dragonite's muscles, and for a moment, he was able to take a deep breath to provide oxygen for his dragon-fire pouch. Wait, did I just say dragon-fire?
Yeah, I just did. That means that it will burn just like regular flames do, except that this one has a blue color instead of the red-one. I do not remember well, but I believe it means the flames are less hot. Or more hot. Or equally hot. Whatever it was that my chemistry professor said, around 25 years ago, it was not going to be pretty, for the delibird, at least, for his scarf, was of course, inflammable.

"NO! YOU GONNA BURN MY SCARF!!! NOOOO!" yelled the poor bird, for the attack was unstoppable now. It could certainly destroy anything in its path indeed, but ironically, it would destroy what he had to protect the most.

I watched as the dragon rage ball hit Lickitung right on his chest, scorching the scarf and setting it ablaze. The scarf was still around Lickitung's next; it was an added damage element. As for Dragonite, Lickitung's tongue retreated to try and lick the fire out...

-------------------------------------

Battle stats:
Lickytung, 58% , ???, receiving half-burn damage per turn due to the burning scarf.
Dragonite, 46%, released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nel Death

Items: 4 x Super Ball 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects: A clear area, surrounded by evenly distributed trees. Small grass, and a few flowers. There are fruit trees nearby. It's night time, and the arena is only illuminated by Rudolph the Stantler's red nose light.

Encounters Remaining: 1

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada, Caterpie, Ledyba, Primeape, Pineco, Igglybuff, Lickitung

Pokemon Captured: Female Quiet Nincada (7.26%), Female Impish Iggybluff,

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite (51.22%)
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross (Fainted)
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-21-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: lol saw tt coming =P

"NO! YOU GONNA BURN MY SCARF!!! NOOOO!" yelled the Delibird, upon seeing its scarf on fire. A blue flame engulfing it and slowly burning bits and parts of the scarf to ashes as the Lickitung desperately tried to use its tongue to lick the fire out.

Looking at Delibird's flustered expression, I figured how important the scarf was to it and hence thought of a way to save whatever I could of the scarf. Dragonite was freed from the Lickitung's wrap, breathing easy and looking eager for more now. It turned to look at me, waiting for its next instruction.

Dragonite had only one water type move that had a chance of putting out that fire. Any others would be unable to extinguish the blue flames on the scarf. Dragonite understood what that meant and prepared its move.

"Aqua Tail!" I shouted, hopeful that this move could salvage the situation in which I had led myself into with the Dragon Rage attack.

A blue glow of light suddenly appeared shrouding the Dragonite's orange tail. Water vapour in the air were coming together to form numerous visible huge droplets of water hovering along the edges of its tail. Satisfied with the power of its attack, the Dragonite had one foot back before twisting and turning its body so quickly to swipe the Lickitung with its blue glowing tail. Hopefully, it would be enough to extinguish those flames...
Old 12-24-2009, 01:31 AM
Marth Offline

Dragonite's water attack was intented to rescue the burning scarf from becoming ashes. It hit Lickitung in the neck with the tail covered with water energy, dousing the fires and easing
Lickitung's pain. The scarf, however, had quickly become ashes, and only a few charred strings dangled from Lickitung. Delibird was extremely angry now, yelling word after word of cussing, which I will not include here. But, he suddenly went silent, and a thought crossed through his eyes.

In the meantime, Lickitung counter-attacked with a Body Slam, charging at Dragonite from behind, since it had to turn around to hit with her tail.

"Well, well..." said the delibird, in a surprisingly calm tone, and with a hint of exasperation hidden in his words. He began rummaging something on a bag Rudolph the Stantler was carrying, then
took out a present from it, throwing it to where Nel was standing.
"You can use this to help you in the battle!" He said, with a weird smile on his face.

By now, the Body Slam had hit Dragonite, though because it hit from behind, it was not able to hit any vital nerve, and Dragonite was sparred from paralysis.

OCC: If you choose the open the gift, you'll have to do so at the end of your post so I can roll and see what you get.

Battle stats:
Lickytung, 30% , ???,
Dragonite, 34%,
Nel Death with a present that might be opened.

Items: 4 x Super Ball 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects: A clear area, surrounded by evenly distributed trees. Small grass, and a few flowers. There are fruit trees nearby. It's night time, and the arena is only illuminated by Rudolph the Stantler's red nose light.

Encounters Remaining: 1

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada, Caterpie, Ledyba, Primeape, Pineco, Igglybuff, Lickitung

Pokemon Captured: Female Quiet Nincada (7.26%), Female Impish Iggybluff,

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Dragonite (51.22%)

Last edited by Marth; 12-24-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:03 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"You can use this to help you in the battle!" the Delibird said, with a weird smile on his face. I took a few glances at the present in front of me and wondered what it could possibly be. Then I was jolted from my thoughts by a cry from Dragonite.

I raised my head to see Dragonite slammed on Lickitung, falling onto the ground as a result. Fortunately enough, it was still able to move freely, though there were already signs of fatigue from its panting and such.

"Wrap!" I commanded. Dragonite did not bother to look back to nod or whatever this time. As if gathering its last ounce of strength, it stood back on its feet and dashed towards Lickitung. Each time one of its feet landed on the ground, a minor tremor could be felt. Its eyes were that of a ferocious beast, looking ready to devour its prey, which too was looking pretty exhausted.

Dragonite opened its arms wide, contracting the muscles once again, hoping to inflict some pain with its next attack. But it knew this foe was not one easy to be wrapped around with, considering how blubbery and rubbery it was. Nevertheless, it would do what his owner commands him to do, and the only reason why I did that was so I could get a safe aim of the ball that was to come soon.

Then as if all happened in a flash, Dragonite arrived in front of Lickitung. With a murderous stare and look on his face, it got ready to clamp his hands around Lickitung's body. Knowing it would not be enough, it moved its tail as well to do a double wrap, both top and bottom of Lickitung and to try to squeeze as hard as it could.

"Super Ball go!" I shouted, taking another ball from my bag and throwing it at Lickitung. It would soon all fall in place, with the ball reaching Lickitung after Dragonite's attack and before Lickitung's reaction. We had done this so very often and it was almost second nature. All that was left to hope for was that the fatigue had worn Lickitung out enough to make it slower in reaction and that it was enough to capture the Lickitung.

I shifted my glance a little at the present that the Delibird had thrown to me. I turned to look at Delibird, the weird smile had not left its face. What could it contain? I wondered, and took it up, still keeping an eye on the battle.

Then carefully, I unwrapped it and to my surprise...
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Marth Offline

The present contained a sleeping gas, which immediately put Nel in a deep sleep. That tricky Delibird was still angry at Nel ruining his scarf, and this was his way of taking revenge.
Luckily for Nel, the park ball landed on the Lickitung held by Dragonite's tail, which dealt some damage before the Pokeball hit, right on the head, capturing it after moments of wiggling.
Delibird could not believe his eyes.
"OH THAT'S IT! FIRST YOU RUIN MY SCARF THEN YOU GET THE ENEMY AS A PRIZE! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP REAL GOOD PAL!" he yelled, approaching the sleeping trainer, and taking advantage of Dragonite's low health.

"Why, Lucario, my favorite pillow needs some new feathers, don't you think?" I said, casually. The Delibird froze in his tracks, and slowly turned around to catch my eye.
"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" he said, with a vein pulsing on his forehead.
"Oh, no, I am not allowed to harm park property. But just as you want to damage my trainer, my Lucario is free to do as he pleases for other Pokémon. In fact..." I replied, turning around, "I will witness nothing".

Lucario, of course, rushed to where Delibird stood, grabbed it by his rear, and gave him a kick so powerful, I heard the Delibird landed in the north pole. Or maybe it was just my imagination.
But now, I had a sleeping trainer to take care of.

After putting his Dragonite back into the pokeball, and attaching it to Nel's belt, alongside the recently captured Lickitung, I carried Nel over my shoulders, and began walking towards the Ranger outpost, which was standing tall over the trees nearby, with a flashlight to help signal those lost in the woods.

A few minutes later, I arrived at a small pond next to the outpost, where I dropped Nel and splashed him some water, which was said to cure Pokémon's status ailments.

Nel woke up slowly, and confused. I explained to him about what had happened, and congratulated him on capturing the Lickitung.

A flying Pokémon approached us from the pond, it was hard to see in the darkness, but I recognized it as a Masquerain. It stood there, curiously staring at us, without attacking.

"We do not officially end a run through the park till we get inside the outpost. He's your last encounter for the trip!"

-----------------

Battle stats:
Masquerain, 100%, ???

Items: 3 x Super Ball 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects: A small pond, with low grass surrounding it.

Encounters Remaining: 0

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada, Caterpie, Ledyba, Primeape, Pineco, Igglybuff, Lickitung, Masquerain.

Pokemon Captured: Female Quiet Nincada (7.26%), Female Impish Iggybluff, Male Jolly Lickitung.

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Dragonite (30%)

Last edited by Marth; 12-25-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Marth Offline

I will go on vacation tomorrow, all the way to the 4th of January. I might or might not be able to post while during vacations, so I apologize beforehand. Happy holidays!
Old 12-27-2009, 04:53 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I think I'm done with this place, Marth. Nice working with you," I said with a smile with a hand outstretched to offer a handshake.

The exploration had been a very fun and fulfilling experience and even though I had hoped it could continue, it couldn't. I looked around for the exit but figured Marth probably knew the way a lot better.

"Thanks for all that you have done, so how do we get out of here? " I asked, looking Marth.

The day was finally coming to an end...

OOC: I'll just claim the 3 Pokemons I caught =)
Old 12-27-2009, 05:39 AM
Marth Offline

I pointed Nelt to the transporter that led to HQ, hoping to see him again sometime in the future...

OOC: AND IT'S OVAH!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=12