Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Luke39

Quote:
So I told Eli my idea and he looked with a not so sure face.
OOC: Yeah, don't take control of my character without permission. Eli would have actually loved that idea.

IC: It was rather troublesome that there was a paddle missing, but at that moment, the group heard a sound as one of the piles of sand crumbled behind them. When the group turned around, they noticed a Corphish that apparently had come out of the sand.

More than that, they noticed Corphish had the other paddle in its claws.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Luke

Area Effects:
---Night, Full Moon

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 100%
---Brave Poliwhirl (M/Water Absorb) FNT

Total Items: Parkballs x7

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Corphish (?/???)

Other Wild Pokemon: Timid Azurill (F/Huge Power)
Old 12-24-2009, 08:17 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39

OOC: Sorry.

I looked at the Corphish thinking it had set us up so it could battle, I felt like that Corphish would be a good part of my team. So I grabbed the red and white pokeball of my pair of jeans and slowly dropped it to the ground, in a beaming red laser like light out came a pokemon that looked like a volcano with guns as arms. It was my Magmortar the pokemon I started my journey with. I knew Corphish had the upper hand being a water type pokemon but I had used this tactic in many places and it had failed and I was wondering if it may work now. I told Magmortar

"Use Smokescreen, while it's black darness run at Corphish and use Thunderpunch"

It had only worked once before but not to well I just had to hope it didn't go wrong!

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 12-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Magmortar quickly took a big breath as Corphish tossed the paddle forward. The paddle brushed against the sand a bit, revealing a shiny Thunderstone hidden under the sand. At that moment, Magmortar exhaled letting out a thick cloud of smoke. Corphish just looked from one side to the other, not looking at all concerned as to what was going on.

As a sudden breeze began to blow the smoke away, Corphish noticed Magmortar running its way. Magmortar was too close for a counter attack, so Corphish put its face on the sand and braced itself. Magmortar landed its Thunderpunch on Corphish's back, but Corphish remained silent. Confused as to why Corphish wasn't responding, Magmortar took a few steps back.

At that moment, up in the sky, a Delibird was diving into the scene. As it got a few feet above the sand, Corphish stood up and launched a Bubblebeam straigh at Magmortar. Delibird stopped diving as it was afraid of getting hit and began flying in circles around the battle. Magmortar was a bit distracted and got hit by the Bubblebeam.

Ranger Eli was curious as to what that Delibird was doing there, but he remained quiet about it.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Night, Full Moon
---Christmas Delibird!!!

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 78.25%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Corphish (?/???) 74.48%

Old 12-25-2009, 08:05 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

It wasn't a good turnout Magmortar was hurt pretty badly and I wanted to catch that Corphish, but at the same time that Delibird was looking like a adviser od my party. As I devised my plan I didn't know if it was worthwhile but it's worth a try. As I told Magmortar

"Magmortar run up to Corphis and use Confuse Ray on it, then use Flamethrower on it. If Delibird attacks use Smokescreen."

This was the riskiest plan I had but if it hit it would do worthwhile damage.

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 12-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Magmortar began running forward as its eyes gave out a flash for a split second. However, Corphish just stood there as if nothing was happening. As Magmortar ran, he accidentally kicked the thunderstone in the sand and it hit Corphish who instinctively fired a weak Bubblebeam toward's Magmortar while Delibird dived down into the battle once more. However, Magmortar used a strong Flamethrower that swallowed the Bubblebeam and covered Corphish. Corphish still wasn't sure what was going on, so, even under that pain, it burried itself in the sand. As Delibird was nearing the ground again, Magmortar released a Smokescreen towards it. Delibird basically freaked out and threw some random Present attacks as it flew away from the battle once more. One of the presents landed near Magmortar and exploded, hurting Magmortar a bit. Delibird began circling the scene again, although from a further distance.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Night, Full Moon
---Christmas Delibird!!!

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 70.06%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Corphish (?/???) 52.41% (confused)

Old 12-27-2009, 03:16 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Gotta Catch That Corphish!

As the explosion ended Magmortar was damaged but not so bad. I wondered why there was a Thunderstone, So I knew 1 thing's that they could evolve some pokemon. So I devised a new plan that could be worthwhile, Then in a few seconds my mind had a brilliant idea. So I told Magmortar

"Magmortar I'm going to throw a Pokeball at Corphish, So what I want you to do is make the biggest Smokescreen you can and if the Pokeball hits Corphish use Smokescreen and start running at Corphish to use Thunderpunch if it escapes!"

So I grabbed a Red and white ball out of my pocket and pressed the little white button in the middle to pop it up, I wanted to capture the Corphish and end this. So I started running and in a quick action threw the pokeball at Corphish, it was spinning and spinning at a very fast speed and then sucked Corphish in.

I thought if this worked Delibird wouldn't come down because of the smoke.

OOC: I don't understand what that stone is for or the Delibird!

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 12-27-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Magmortar quickly followed orders and covered the entire scene with Smokescreen. Delibird was about to dive in again, but not knowing what was happening, it just kept flying around. At that moment, Luke ran into the scene to throw his Parkball, but all that smoke made it impossible for him to see or breath right, so when he threw the Parkball, it went pass the spot where Corphish was. Magmortar was ready with a Thunderpunch, but since Corphish was still burried in the sand, he couldn't find a clear target.

As the smoke started to clear, Corphish jumped out of the sand and began shotting scattered Bubblebeams. Ranger Eli jumped and pulled Luke down to help him dodge, but Magmortar wasn't so lucky as it got hit directly with it.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Night, Full Moon
---Christmas Delibird!!!

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 39.55%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Corphish (?/???) 52.41% (confused)

Old 12-28-2009, 02:53 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Whow! I said thanks to Ranger Eli for saving me, but Magmortar wasn't as lucky. I knew making a move was risky, but then I rembered the Thunderstone! I quickly ran and grabbed the Thunderstone, luckily Delibird didn't come diving down and Corphish didn't attack either. As I grabbed the stone I ran back and told Magmortar the next move. It would be risky but should work. So I told Magmortar

"Magmortar use Fire Blast on Corphish, but if Delibird comes to attack use Flamethrower on it and while you are using Fire Blast I will throw the Thunderstone at Corphish"

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 12-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Delibird neared the battle a bit and readied itself, making sure not to startle Magmortar. Magmortar took a deep breath and, as it exhaled, it let out a massive stream of fire which took the shape of a Kanji similar to a star. Luke threw the thunderstone at Corphish, but at that moment, Delibird dived down with an impressive speed, probably using Quick Attack. It open its bag slightly and intercepted the thunderstone, making it land inside the bag. At that moment, Delibird kept going forward and flew away.

Meanwhile, Corphish pointed its claw upwards and shot a stream of bubbles at the sky under its confusion. Magmortar's Fire Blast kept coming closer until it enveloped Corphish completely. Corphish started shouting in pain at it finally snapped out of it. When the flames cleared, Corphish was barely standing. It was covered in burns and barely moving, but suddenly, the Bubbles it shot into the air came swirling back down and hit Corphish. Corphish collapsed and stopped moving.

At that moment, a Pelipper appeared and took Corphish away, probably to get it healed somewhere. With no more wild Pokemon now in sight, Ranger Eli sighed and bit and looked at the trainer, waiting for him to choose where to go next.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Night, Full Moon

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 39.55%

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Timid Azurill (F/Huge Power); Bashful Corphish (?/Shell Armor)
Old 12-29-2009, 09:09 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

As I watched the Pelipper carry away the Corphish. I was wondering if that was enough, and after some hard thinking and consideration I told Eli

"I think I might leave now"

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594