Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #676  
Old 12-24-2009, 04:43 AM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Abyss View Post
I'll try to get my battle done soon but I'm suggesting that we just make a new clan Void. Just make a new thread and new name so all the inactive members are gone and active members join. I will admit I haven't been active myself but I will from now and on.
I'll think about it. KOB may not like the idea though, and he may think I'm taking complete control of the clan myself.
__________________
  #677  
Old 12-29-2009, 06:35 AM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Bump.

You know, DA, I think you're right. I should make a new thread.
__________________
  #678  
Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Mystery The Fated's Avatar
Mystery The Fated Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,634
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Eh? Umm I can see my last post from like a month ago on the previous page. Problems im presuming?

Not that its my place but a healthy suggestion to this (at first glance), sickly situation, would probably be to perhaps "merge" (yes, again) with a more stable clan, or perhaps even a more needy clan. There's safety in numbers, so they say.

Im sure other smaller clans wouldn't mind the idea of merging. As to who leads, that's up for debate. But collaborations seem like a more well endowed route to take. But that's just my thought/opinion. Take your fingers and make a fist mate. And when you do, LMSSI shall be waiting for you. Quite frankly im not for the "kick em while they're down" notion in this case. LMSSI has plenty of talent, and to be honest, we've got newer people with much potential waiting to be "broken in". They've got something to prove to you, and all of PE2K. We're needing the best of you all so they can show us (and everyone else) what they're made of.

Wierdly enough we've broken out our uber war team for our current war. And we wouldn't take that risk if there wasn't good cause behind it no? We've got faith in our new recruits (Monk's a beast). We (well I at least) are ready to bring out the Fated. Void your names well known around here. Im counting on you to get this clan in tip top shape by the time this wars over (yes, we like to do our wars in pairs, sue us.) Do this clan justice or be ready to meet our Infamous. Best of luck to you.
__________________
Black: 0690 1200 1709
Platinum: 4168 9756 7008
  #679  
Old 12-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
Eh? Umm I can see my last post from like a month ago on the previous page. Problems im presuming?

Not that its my place but a healthy suggestion to this (at first glance), sickly situation, would probably be to perhaps "merge" (yes, again) with a more stable clan, or perhaps even a more needy clan. There's safety in numbers, so they say.

Im sure other smaller clans wouldn't mind the idea of merging. As to who leads, that's up for debate. But collaborations seem like a more well endowed route to take. But that's just my thought/opinion. Take your fingers and make a fist mate. And when you do, LMSSI shall be waiting for you. Quite frankly im not for the "kick em while they're down" notion in this case. LMSSI has plenty of talent, and to be honest, we've got newer people with much potential waiting to be "broken in". They've got something to prove to you, and all of PE2K. We're needing the best of you all so they can show us (and everyone else) what they're made of.

Wierdly enough we've broken out our uber war team for our current war. And we wouldn't take that risk if there wasn't good cause behind it no? We've got faith in our new recruits (Monk's a beast). We (well I at least) are ready to bring out the Fated. Void your names well known around here. Im counting on you to get this clan in tip top shape by the time this wars over (yes, we like to do our wars in pairs, sue us.) Do this clan justice or be ready to meet our Infamous. Best of luck to you.
"Safety in numbers"? Lol, I'd beg to differ. Our clan is full up, and still this happened to us. Every single one of us have become inactive. Damn, even I out of all people only post once every few days (on PE2K, mind you, not the clan). I've actually considered closing down the clan, and perhaps even leaving PE2K myself. I mean, the Shoddy server always has problems, we almost never have tournaments, and the only way you can keep yourself occupied in here is being in an uncannily active clan like your's where people post every second, minute, and hour of the day. Some of the members of this clan hardly post here too, but I see them almost daily on Shoddy servers like TeamUber (OK, I'm getting a little off-topic here, aren't I?). Maybe the problem is that we all have lives (lol) and to run a successful clan, you need a few people who have no life. :p Just (unnecessarily) pointing out something here.

Anyway, what I really mean is, merging should be the last resort. I have plenty of other ideas though, as some members of the clan are easily accessible, so I can ask them to post here more. But seriously, I'd rather not merge again. Once was enough, thank you. Not to mention we lose our war record by merging, unless we keep the same name, and most clan leaders are very fond of their clan names. No, not for now, thank you. Thanks for actually caring about our clan and giving some suggestions though, I really appreciate it.
__________________

Last edited by Void; 12-30-2009 at 08:27 AM.
  #680  
Old 12-31-2009, 05:28 AM
Dark Abyss Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 467
Send a message via AIM to Dark Abyss Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Abyss
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Walker View Post
"Safety in numbers"? Lol, I'd beg to differ. Our clan is full up, and still this happened to us. Every single one of us have become inactive. Damn, even I out of all people only post once every few days (on PE2K, mind you, not the clan). I've actually considered closing down the clan, and perhaps even leaving PE2K myself. I mean, the Shoddy server always has problems, we almost never have tournaments, and the only way you can keep yourself occupied in here is being in an uncannily active clan like your's where people post every second, minute, and hour of the day. Some of the members of this clan hardly post here too, but I see them almost daily on Shoddy servers like TeamUber (OK, I'm getting a little off-topic here, aren't I?). Maybe the problem is that we all have lives (lol) and to run a successful clan, you need a few people who have no life. :p Just (unnecessarily) pointing out something here.

Anyway, what I really mean is, merging should be the last resort. I have plenty of other ideas though, as some members of the clan are easily accessible, so I can ask them to post here more. But seriously, I'd rather not merge again. Once was enough, thank you. Not to mention we lose our war record by merging, unless we keep the same name, and most clan leaders are very fond of their clan names. No, not for now, thank you. Thanks for actually caring about our clan and giving some suggestions though, I really appreciate it.
Yeah Void. Make a new thread. Hit me up on Mysidia when it's up =O
__________________

Join my site that can be found here http://pokemonmysidia.com/forum/index.php
  #681  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Abyss View Post
Yeah Void. Make a new thread. Hit me up on Mysidia when it's up =O
Okay.

EVERYONE, WE'RE ABANDONING THIS THREAD. NEW THREAD SHALL BE MADE, SAME NAME, SAME BS. THE MEMBERS WILL BE CLEARED UP, AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO POST IN THE NEW THREAD TO REJOIN. YOU GET YOUR OLD POSITION. KTHXBAI.
__________________
  #682  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Dark Abyss Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 467
Send a message via AIM to Dark Abyss Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Abyss
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Walker View Post
Okay.

EVERYONE, WE'RE ABANDONING THIS THREAD. NEW THREAD SHALL BE MADE, SAME NAME, SAME BS. THE MEMBERS WILL BE CLEARED UP, AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO POST IN THE NEW THREAD TO REJOIN. YOU GET YOUR OLD POSITION. KTHXBAI.
YAY. I'll be waiting.
__________________

Join my site that can be found here http://pokemonmysidia.com/forum/index.php
  #683  
Old 01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Finch's Avatar
Finch Offline
Inazuma
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 5,201
Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: *Enter the 5th Dimension!* *T.5.D.* *Preparing 4 War* (18/18) :D

*Locked on request
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com