Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

"Why did he have to sleep on the ground!?" Redino said angrily, turning towards the Unown flying in the air. "Two in a row too dammit."

Redino looked around for something to distract the Pokemon with, finding nothing.

"Absol, I need you to use an Icy Wind attack to blind it quickly, then build a protect barrier and follow me as we run."

Absol nodded in agreement. He was in no mood to fight an Unown either. Absol opened his mouth wide and pellets of snow and hail flew out, surrounding the Unown, then he concentrated and built a barrier between the Unown and the three of them.

Redino turned and began to jog away, leaving the Unown hovering in the air. Absol followed, maintaining the barrier that protected himself and the two trainers.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:48 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Redino didn't want to fight nor this Unown nor any other that would come his way, so he quickly ordered his Absol an Icy Wind, hoping to divert its attention for long enough to allow for a tactical retreat. The Pokemon didn't feel very cool about bailing out of a battle, but he really wasn't going to upset his master over such a petty fight by ignoring his order.

The pure-white Pokemon inhaled, chilly air coating his mouth, as his fur stuck out as if hit by static while the disaster Pokemon tapped in the freezing energy. He summoned a cold whirlwing to hit the Unown with, and as some ice scraps stuck into its eye- which is a big deal when it represents more or less half of your body mass- the three of them decided it was time to get away.

Huffing and heaving, the two guys stopped when they deemed it was safe enough to do so, while the Absol didn't seem as much fatigued by the run as they were. Hyacinth actually sat down rather hastily, to feel more comfortable while he caught his breath.

A bell was then heard, even though they really couldn't fathom the source. Looking around, Absol attracted his trainer's attention to a rather big rock nearby. In fact, from said rock, one could notice something red and white peeking out. Then, after a moment, a copper-looking sphere jumped out, with little ribbons flying about as it moved, ever tingling.

"Hey there, little one," greeted it the ranger.

As it then noticed the big fluffy Absol, it leapt up with a cry of joy and wrapped itself around the Pokemon's furry neck, much to his surprise. The bell Pokemon then quickly let go, only to latch again, this time on Redino, then on the ranger boy. "Aren't you a cheerful fellow," Hyacinth said in contact with the ticklish sensation.

The bell Pokemon let then go and stood floating still, looking around at them.

Area effect: suddenly, it's night. A cool breeze is blowing, and is taking away most of the leftovers clouds, leaving an opening for the moon to light the way.

Encounter #6

Chingling (??/??/Levitate)

Trainer Stats:
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 8 hyper balls, 9 Max Potions

'Mons

Outside its Pokeball: Absol(M)(brave) 63.11%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Pokemon Caught:
Rash Poochyena (Quick Feet)
Bashful Grumpig (Thick Fat)

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted
#2 Male Rash Poochyena - Caught
#3 ?? Bashful Grumpig - Caught
#4 Unown - Trainer fled
#5 Unown - Tainer fled

OoC: you have to decide Grumpig's gender, even though it can wait... just reminding you.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

The night time aproached faster than Redino had expected it to, and when he heard the ringing of the Chingling, he was taken aback.

Hyacinth laughed at Chingling as it wrapped itself around his neck quickly.

"Aren't you a cheerful fellow," he said.

Redino couldnt help but smile, the little bell Pokemon was so adorable. He sat down on the grass across from Hyacinth and reached out towards the bouncing little Pokemon.

"I would really rather not fight this one either," Redino said to Hyacinth. "As soon as you catch your breath we should keep moving. I love the nightime, but it puts us at a significant disadvantage considering we can't see."

OoC: sorry for not fighting so many of them
EDIT: Put Grumpig as Male
Old 12-10-2009, 05:59 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: no big deal, I'm sure you were hoping to find something better, didn't you? I'm pretty sure you had lucked out with this Grumpig here, though. But who knows?

"I would really rather not fight this one either," Redino said to Hyacinth. "As soon as you catch your breath we should keep moving. I love the nightime, but it puts us at a significant disadvantage considering we can't see."

Chingling seemed pretty unhappy hearing that, almost tearing up. "Aww, don't be like that," Hyacinth tried to cheer it up. "I'll come over and play some other time, ok?" He then stood up, after petting the little Pokemon, and told the trainer. "I guess we're ready to go. See you later!" he waved his hand at the little Pokemon, and both groups began walking away...

Sometime later, a bush rustled to Redino's right. It first surprised him, but then a Delibird actually came out of that, franctically looking for something, and it surprised him even more. The flying Pokemon looked to the left and to the right, apparently unaware of the people around, when it hit the trainer. Surprised, it looked up first, cocking its head to the side, then as it noticed Hyacinth, it squeaked and ran to the Ranger.

"What are you doing here?" the ranger asked the Delibird. "Aren't you supposed to be working with your friends during this period?"

The christmas-themed bird waved its wings, then began searching the sack it took around, then handed the ranger a letter.

Dear Ranger or whoever else finds this letter,
I've had serious inconveniences this year, thus I believe I have to burden you people. Due to many things going on lately, my Delibirds are now visiting the Park to fill out missions on my behalf. Please lend them your assistance, if you can.
Yours truly

The rest was unintelligible writing, but Hyacinth had a clear idea on who the author was.
He folded it again, and gave it back to the Pokemon. "I guess you came looking for our help, didn't you? What do you need?"

The bird Pokemon rummaged through its sack, then took out a picture of a Chingling, two guys singing carols, and gingerbread cookies.

"What do you think it's looking for?"

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted
#3 Male Bashful Grumpig - Caught
#4 Unown - Trainer fled
#5 Unown - Tainer fled
#6 Chingling - Trainer fled

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 12-10-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:26 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

The Delibird popped out of nowhere and then saw Hyacinth. It ran over and showed him a paper with singing people, a Chingling, and cookies. The bird Pokemon seemed very frantic and anxious to find what he was looking for.

"Hey there buddy" Redino said to the Delibird. "Do you think you could maybe bring us to what you want?"

Inspired suddenly by an idea, Redino turned to Hyacinth "Maybe we should go back and find that Chingling that we were just with before?"
Old 12-13-2009, 06:30 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: I would've replied, if you gave me some grounds to work on -.- this post is unmanageable.

"Maybe we should go back and find that Chingling that we were just with before?" Redino asked.

"It's probably what this guy's looking for," the ranger replied. "Only, I wasn't really paying attention, plus it's likely that that Pokemon is gone by now. It's worth the try, though."

So, with Hyacinth leading and the Delibird in tow, the three of them backtracked to the earlier rock, but, as one would expect, the cheerful fellow wasn't there. "I thought so," Hyacinth muttered under his breath.

The small bush from which the bell Pokemon earlier jumped out were dead silent, like anything else around there. It was kind of eeire, truth be told.

Silence. Not even the wind was blowing, everything looked like frozen in time- and the fact that it was night didn't help things the slightest.

Suddenly, four small stones fell from the sky, surrounding the groud of people. energy cracking out o fhtme, they shot a net of light all around themselves, finally forming some kind of closed off arena. From the point where all the light gathered, a purple mist descended, green twirls restlessly moving inside it. It hovered, until it met the ground, and thenit took form, a spiraling mist of purple energy, with green beads surfacing every so often. It opened hollow eyes, and stared down at the humans, making them flinch...

Area: Rock surface, everybody is trapped in an energy cage.

Encounter #7

Spiritomb (??/??/??)

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted
#4 Unown - Trainer fled
#5 Unown - Tainer fled

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 12-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Ugh, a spiritomb" Redino said in disgust. "What vile cowardly creatures, trapping us so that it can attack us without us dodging"

Absol crouched down and growled at the floating purple orb.

"Absol, use stone edge, now"

Absol stared at the ground in concentration until a small pile of stones rose from the ground and flew straight towards the floating spiritomb

The pokemon's black empty void of a mouth opened up in a cackle as the attack started to approach
Old 12-25-2009, 06:31 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: hm... you truly could've done much better.

Redino was disgusted at the Ghost' Pokemon actions- how sneaky, how dare it have some kind of strategy other than blind attacking and hoping it'll go for the best? "Absol, use Stone Edge, now!" the human ordered.

The lush Dark Pokemon focused its strength, stomping his paw on the ground, cracking it. Stones flew up, surrounding the Pokemon, and with a swing of its head blade, the Catastrophe Pokemon sent them rocketing to his opponent.

Who, being telegraphed its opponent's move, didn't waste any time setting up a counter-attack. The swirling mass of its body seemed to take a turn for the darker end of the spectrum scale, as a whirlwind of malevolent energy surrounded it. An almost tangible, oddly purplish wind started blowing, wrapping itself around the sealed, floating Pokemon to defend itself, creating an ominous tornado on which the Stone Edge bounced off harmlessly...

Or maybe not. The attack, now disrupted, was caught in the tornado, and so the rocks added to the potential danger of the Ominous Wind, slowly crumbling to smaller debris...

Area: Rock surface, everybody is trapped in an energy cage. An Ominous tornado is surrounding the Spiritomb, with added chunks of rock thanks to Absol's Stone Edge. The tornado is quickly expanding and will start hitting Absol

Encounter #7

Spiritomb 100% (??/??/??) (Using Ominous Wind)

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted
#4 Unown - Trainer fled
#5 Unown - Tainer fled

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 01-05-2010, 08:54 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Due to inactivity, Redino's RP ends here. He agreed to end it, and while I do agree it's a shame, I guess this is for the better, as this way I can (maybe) pick some other trainer.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote: