Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort
Default The Anytime Battle League!

*Mods - I realize this isn't exactly the definition of a league you give in the sticky, but I thought this was still fair game*

I've been thinking about this for a while now.
Have you ever been slightly annoyed by the whole friend code thing, having to go online, exchange friend codes, and THEN get to a battle? I certainly have, and it all seems rather pointless if the vast majority of the friend codes you add will be people you don't know anyways. So basically, this is an attempt to simulate a GTS of battling, of sorts. I'm thinking we get as many people as we can, just in one set right now, OU Single Battles, and set a specific time where basically, you just go on WiFi if you can that day, and battle with people similar to how you battle on Shoddy Battle. I'm not sure how popular this will be, but hopefully we'll be able to get this up and running. We'll max out at 25 people for this first trial, if we can get that many. If you want to join, just post with your name and the general times (Central Time please!) you will be on - this will help me determine when to set the hour of battling, plus your friend code. Preferably, this will be composed of people who want to battle often, like 3 days in a week. If you guys want to we can even set this up as a round robin type of deal, where we keep record. But there's no need if you don't want to.

So, without any further ado, the list.
(This is the preferred format)
1. Lord Voldemort - 4 PM through 7 PM - 1590 1362 9244

Last edited by Lord Voldemort; 01-11-2010 at 03:02 AM.