Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 01-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Movie 13: Lugia & Ho-OH is Out! & is Replaced by Celebi & the 3 Legendary Dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Ultimatum View Post
what do you mean? The lucario movie did and the temple of the sea etc all had new pokemon for the next genraction.And theyll probebly be at the battle fronteir when the movie comes out not sinnoh.
Yes, but that was a new generation/region. They weren't going back to an old region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSugar View Post
Most likely it is going to be a new forme.
This seems more likely to me.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 01-08-2010, 05:18 AM
inyi Offline

Default Re: Movie 13: Lugia & Ho-OH is Out! & is Replaced by Celebi & the 3 Legendary Dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSugar View Post
Most likely it is going to be a new Pokemon/forme.

Link1 Link2
it seemed to be the two master balls with (?) seemed to be lugia and Ho-Oh in a different forme?!

What if its happen, 1 movie with all of Johto's legendary
Old 01-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyi View Post
it seemed to be the two master balls with (?) seemed to be lugia and Ho-Oh in a different forme?!

What if its happen, 1 movie with all of Johto's legendary
Only six legendaries? Probably would not be as epic as a movie with all of Hoenn's or Sinnoh's legendaries. Sure there wouldn't be one as what animator would have the time to make a movie of 10 and 14 legendaries respectively?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:56 PM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Geoffrey View Post
Where did you read that they were going to be in the fourteenth movie? =/
Wikipedia and Youtube.

now the wiki article says "The teaser trailer for the film showed Ho-Oh and Lugia fighting, which may be an original part of the story. Whether they will appear is currently unknown; considering that there is already a basic plot, Ho-Oh and Lugia may be scrapped until a future film."

it said about a week and a half ago it WAS the plans for the 14th.

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 01-08-2010, 03:10 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka

I personally think the two '?' Master Balls have either new 5th Gen Pokemon, or possibly new Formes for one or two pokemon. There's no way to tell until more info on the movie comes out and the movie itself comes out.

What I'm more interested about is the 'Evil Ash' person. I'm wondering whether it's Ash gone bad from the future, or someone disguised as him to frame him for something maybe. I know they may sound dumb/cliche, but they're plausible ideas. What are your thoughts guys?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:49 PM
The_Pastmaster Offline

I would like to see an Evil Ash. Though I want to see Jessie and James win for once. In other words. I'll never see any of them
Old 01-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I think t'would be cool if they made Ash a fugitive. Constantly on the run because of the Evil Ash.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:48 AM
iSugar Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to iSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pastmaster View Post
I would like to see an Evil Ash. Though I want to see Jessie and James win for once. In other words. I'll never see any of them
Trailer

Evil Satoshi has a deeper voice than Normal Satoshi. Here's the Bulbapedia description:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
Celebi sees Raikou, Entei, and Suicune fighting in the future and in an attempt to prevent it, Celebi travels through time to the past.

Mast. @ 313 l VPP l URPG
l iSugar x Frostbitten l
Old 01-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyi View Post
I just visit the Pokemon Japanese website (www.pokemon-movie-.jp) and was shocked on the changes it has! There is no More Ho-Oh nor Lugia images in it! What?! It seemed that the Director and writers has revised the 13th Pokemon Movie?!

Guess what, The New Trailer, the website and poster has Celebi, Suicon, Entei and Raiku in it.

So what ever happened to our expectation for a Ho-Oh movie? will ho-Oh be able to have its OWN MOVIE? I was quite disappointed with it i just hope that Ho-Oh will still be in the Movie as a main Character!

By the way the Title of the Movie, is
13th Pokemon Movie: Phantom Ruler Z

watch Trailer: http://pokemon-movie.jp/trailer/index.html#/trailer

Well What you guys think about this?
Oh Snap, Hes going to be facing a copy of him self! Not like that has happened in movie/magma/anime/tv history!

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Maybe, it is ''3 Legendary Dogs---The Comeback''?
Old 01-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Only six legendaries? Probably would not be as epic as a movie with all of Hoenn's or Sinnoh's legendaries. Sure there wouldn't be one as what animator would have the time to make a movie of 10 and 14 legendaries respectively?
A bunch of Legendarys in the movies don't make the movie suddenly "epic".
Old 01-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
A bunch of Legendarys in the movies don't make the movie suddenly "epic".
True, but an epic battle between them all that threaten the destruction of all existance can.