Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Indiviual RP: Lunar Wing

It was a starry night in Meteor Valley. The wind was only a faint breeze running between the mountains, with a pleasant temperature, just below the human's standard. It smelled like the most tranquil winter day, as if the end of the road would reward those who ventured down the valley with a cozy fire, a hot cup of coffee, and a warm bed.

I was waiting outside the local outpost for the trainer that I had to walk through the park. A girl, or so I heard, and her first time through the island too.

I was wearing my regular military jacket-and pants with over 20 pockets for carrying many handy things.
*Ding!* Sounded my Pokenavi, which allowed me to send and receive text messages to HQ and back.

I opened it to read the information about my partner for the night
"Trainer name: Luna Sunden
Pokémon: Umbreon, Garchomp"

This information was accompanied by a picture of Luna... and wow, she could very well be my daughter.

"She looks so... tiny" I mumbled, more to myself than to anyone in particular. Next thing I know, I heard something nearby, some sort of greeting. I looked down and found Luna, minuscule as she is, standing right next to me.

"Well hello! I'm sorry for that, but you are really petite compared to me. My name is Marth, ranger Marth. Nice to meet you, Luna!" I said, blushed by the way I had to meet her, and offering my hand for her to shake...

-----------------------------

Name: Luna Sunden
Encounters: None (15 remaining)
Change: $1.500
Total Items: 2x Park Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Max Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Yue
Ability: Syngronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

Pokemon: Garchomp
Nickname: Sheen
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Serious
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-23-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Wing
Default Re: Indiviual RP: Lunar Wing

Luna held in her breath as she walked over the lush grass towards the local outpost. This night, it was one of the beautifullest she had ever seen. Maybe it was because of this place which seems to have some kind of mystic air around it or maybe it was just her excitement that she was finally going in the famous National Park. What ever it was Luna feld great as she walked there and so did Yue who was walking beside her as usual. The black Pokémon seemed to relax as they moved further and further in the black night, the yellow rings on her legs and forhead glowed faintly for a moment and then the light faded away.

They approached the outpost and Luna could see a man standing in front of it. He was huge, compared to her but actually so was almost everyone. He was wearing military jacket and pants that made him look even bigger. She brushed her hair out of her face, glanced a moment to Yue and smiled. This was it, who knew what kind of Pokémons they would encounter tonight. She walked to the man.

"Eh, hello?" Her voice sounded fragile but she was not scared.

Well hello! I'm sorry for that, but you are really petite compared to me. My name is Marth, ranger Marth. Nice to meet you, Luna!" The ranger said while he offered her his hand.

Luna smiled. "It doesn't matter sir. Nice to meet you to." She said while she accepted the hand. Her small, blank hand seemed to disappear in his big one but never the less she gave (or tried to give) a frim handshake. Then she let go and moved her hand to Yue.

"This is Yue, sir. She is my trusthworthy companion." She said smiling as Yue sad down and scratched her ear with her leg.

Luna looked up to the sky for a moment. With this Ranger and with her Pokémons this was going to be a great night, she just knew it.

((how am I doing ))
Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Marth Offline

"Nice to meet you, Yue. This is my companion, Luke" I replied, releasing Lucario out of his Pokeball. He would be the perfect company for an Umbreon, for what one could not see, the other
could feel.

"We should not waste time here, the night is long, and there's a prize waiting for those who traverse the valley." I told her, and so, we began marching towards the road that slowly descended
between the mountains. We soon arrived at a sign post that announced a trifurcation of the way.

"Well, usually, we have three options. The meteor falls, the crystal caverns, and the galaxy labyrinth. But, since it's night and there's not much illumination, we'll take the galaxy labyrinth this time, which is the only one that receives enough moonlight to be walked in the middle of the night. Besides, I am sure your Umbreon will benefit from that." I explained, as we took the left road.

The galaxy labyrinth was composed of a series of tall, dense growths of vines and ivy's. They were shaped in circular shapes, each containing a series of passages that would ultimately lead to an old
mansion that was previously inhabited by the island's owner. You could say that the galaxy labyrinth was the private playground for the owner's kids.

As we entered the labyrinth, we were flanked by big columns of grass structures, even taller than me.

"So we turn right...right... and then left... and... aha, we're here" I mumbled, stopping at the place I had been looking; the Lugia fountain.

The first labyrinth was called Mercury, and as such, it had a statue of a silver-painted Lugia. It used to be a water fountain, but the only water inside it was that from the recent rains, which was
perfectly fine for a dog-like Pokemon, with gray-and-black fur, for drinking. Wait, was that a Poochyena?

"Ah, you've got your first encounter of the night, Luna." I announced.

----------------------------
Battle stats:
Poochyena, 100%, ???
Umbreon, 100%

Encounters: Poochyena (engaged) (14 remaining)

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 12-24-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Luna looked with awe to the Lucario that had appeared from Ranger Marths Pokeball. She had read about these Pokémons who could see aura's and had seen pictures in books but to see it here in really that was really cool.

"Nice to meet you Luke," she said smiling. She nodded to Ranger Marth and they walked of to the unknown.

Full of curiousity Luna looked around as they approached a sign which pointed to three different directions.

Well, usually, we have three options. The meteor falls, the crystal caverns, and the galaxy labyrinth. But, since it's night and there's not much illumination, we'll take the galaxy labyrinth this time, which is the only one that receives enough moonlight to be walked in the middle of the night. Besides, I am sure your Umbreon will benefit from that." The Ranger said

Luna nodded and follwed him to the labyrinth. and soon they were surrounded by high grass structures, so high that Luna could only see the dark sky and a few stars when she looked up. It was even higher then Marth and he was huge. Luckely I don't have claustrophobia. She thought as they came by an open space in which a beautiful fountain was situated.

Luna blinked as she saw her first Pokémon by the fountain. A Poochyena. It was drinking and didn't seem to have noticed them. She looked to its black and grey fur that was clarified by the moon and smiled.

"Let's not disturbe him." She said to Marth as she looked up to him. "It's cute but let it go back to its mama and play with its friends."
Old 12-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Marth Offline

Luna did not wish to engage the Poochyena, which suited me just fine. She was not aiming to capture the first Pokémon she met, and that meant she was ambitious.
We passed the fountain, and went inside the second maze, called, Venus, which had as a main feature a small river crossing it from one end to another.
"Look here, Luna, this river reflects the moon's beautifully" I told my companion, as we walked paralelly to the river, taking turns and twists as it did too. The other side of the river would sometimes be covered by a dense bush of bushes and vines, with gaps between segments.
"We are being followed, Luna" I said, with a whisper, just so she could hear me. "Or rather, mimiced."
Indeed, for suddenly, when the other side had a gap between the vegetation, a small Pokémon, pink in color and with a strange hat, had begun walking at the same pace as we did. It was a Mime Jr.

Battle stats:
Mime Jr., 100%; ???
Umbreon, 100%

Area description: We are travelling the course of a small river, with bushes and vines sometimes lining it. Remember the Castle Garden from Zelda 64, something like that =)

Encounters: Poochyena, Mime Jr. (walking nearby) (14 remaining)

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 12-26-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Marth Offline

I will go on vacation tomorrow, all the way to the 4th of January. I might or might not be able to post while during vacations, so I apologize beforehand. Happy holidays!
Old 12-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

(( Same here, I was going to ask you about it XD I'm not able to post at all (no internet conection), so till next week :) You too happy holiday and merry christmas :P))

Luna gave a last glance on the fountain that lay sparkeling in the moonlight and then they passed on into the second maze. Almost with an open mouth Luna walked through the next maze, this one was even more beautiful then the last one. The moonlight shined on the lush grass, the vines and mostly it let the river sparkle in a way Luna had never experienced before.

Also Marth mentioned it:"Look here, Luna, this river reflects the moon's beautifully," he said.

Luna nodded, not capable of answering properly.

They folowed the river for quite sometime until the Ranger spoke up again, very soft this time: "We are being followed, Luna" he said, "or rather, mimiced."

Luna looked around, eagerly to see her new Pokémon and then she spotted it in a gap between the vegetation. It was small and pink with a red bump in the middle of its belly and a red nose that looked like it was from a clown, on its head it had a dark blue hat with a white dot on top. Its eyes were small but looked happy as the Pokémon started to mimic their pace.

Luna placed her hand in front of her mouth to disguise that she was laughing. Mime Jr. did the same. She looked back at to the Ranger. "I like it," she said, "it is funny but I bet that it is happier here than with me."
Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 AM
Marth Offline

IC: The maze soon stopped such a space architecture, and we saw no more of Mime Jr.

We now approached the next maze, which was the last before the house. This one was called Moon Maze, for it hosted a moon stone shrine right in the middle of it. And that's precisely where we were going, for on a full moon, certain special Pokémon gather around it...

This maze was different from the others because it was composed of tall, tightly packed trees, with big leaves and dusky trunks. It created the illusion that one was in the forest, though the Island's actual forest was far away.

The floor was now composed of marble tiles, which shined in a white glow thanks to the moon's reflection. The maze was shaped like a cross, with the intersection of both rows being where the shrine was. It really wasn't a maze, strictly speaking, for at the end of the road stood the old mansion. It was a straight line walk, in short words.

I explained this to Luna as we waltzed through the line, but then, I came to a stop when the place where we have entered appeared in front of the road.

"What's this? This isn't the shrine...we've returned to where we begin?" I mumbled, looking around me to see if my eyes were deceiving me. But they were not, for our footsteps were printed ahead of us, going to the direction we stood and beyond. An evil, cracking laugh was heard, though I wasn't sure from where, exactly.

"On your guard, Luna." I whispered to my accompanying trainer. Then I turned to my partner...

"Lucario, use foresight!" I yelled, pointing to a spot where I thought the air was... fuzzy. Lucario immediately emitted a strange beam of blue aura from his eyes, scanning our surroundings and revealing a pair of purple hands, very long and dark, suspended in the air...

Battle stats:
Haunter, ???, ???

Area description: Tall trees line up a corridor made of white marble, about 15 ft. wide, which stretches to infinity.

Encounters: Poochyena, Mime Jr. (walking nearby) (14 remaining)

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 01-06-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

((OOC: I forgot to tell you but I have now $2.000 ))

IC:
The pink Pokémon moved out of sight as Luna and 'her' Ranger, as she called him, moved on. The bushes and vines disappeared as they entered the third maze of this night. Wondering and amazed Luna looked around. How many of these mazes would there be? This one is even more beautiful then the last one. She thought astonished. Also Yue seemed to like this place as they walked over the marble tiles that blinked in the moonlight. Maybe it was of this light that Yue liked this so much or maybe it where the tree's that made it look like they were in a forest never the less her head was lifted and her red eyes looked carefully around.

Luna listened to Marth as he explained more about the maze and waited eagerly for them to come to the middle. A Moon Stone Shine. She wondered what it would look like and wished that they could walk faster or that she could run on front but she knew that this was impossible and not very nice towards the Ranger. She made a small sigh.

Then they came by the end of the road and eagerly Luna looked, narrowing her eyes but the only this she saw was the places where they had started. She could see there footsteps in the cold snow; the Rangers big ones, her smaller ones, the small legs from Yue and the footprints from Luke. She frowned and looked up to Marth who also seemed disorientated.

Suddenly an evil laughter speaded through the air. Yue's ears twitched and immidiatly Luna was on guard. She looked around but saw nothing until Luke used Foresight. The blue beam revieled two purple hand that floated in the air.

Luna breathed in. This was not a simple Mime Jr. or a cute Poochyena, this was a Pokémon that had already evolved and so was stronger and fiercer then the others. It was an Haunter.

She glanced to Yue who had her red eyes fixed on the purple gas Pokémon and smiled. "What about we challenge this fellow to a match?" She said smiling. Yue looked to Luna and seemed to nod with her little black head as she walked towards the Haunter.

Luna glanced once at her Ranger and then fixed her eyes on Yue. "All right start of with a Mean Look and then a Confuse Ray." She said.

Yue's eyes began to glow and started to send out a light pink light towards the Haunter, ((like this)) with the intention the trap the Pokémon so that he couldn't disappear so easely. Then her eyes changed and they began to glow a faint purple a purple lights engulfed her body. Making it look scary and a bit evil. After a few seconds Yue released the beam and the purple light speeded towards the Haunter, hoping for a confusion.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Marth Offline

Luna decided to engage the floating phantom, which suited me just fine. The night was long and we had plenty of spare time. Plus, I was curious to see her battling style, for a dark-Pokémon user was always a rare sight, and even more at her young age.

So, the battle. Yue began charging mental waves in her dark eyes, then released the purlpe beam towards his target.

"Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the light, Luna, with a very bright light, and a lot of noise? It's a very anxious situation. You don't know what is happening, you can't see very clear, and you don't know how to react. Well... that's a bit of how confusion feels to a Pokémon. Luke told me once" I noted to Luna, for her attack had hit his target. A wince of pain echoed, and Haunter's full face appeared, as if he needed to have had concentration to remain invisible. It had his eyes closed, and he was rubbing them furiously with one hand. With the other, he made rude gestures towards us. Then, he stopped, and slowly opened his eyelids, which revealed a pair of star-light pupils, which made horizontal movements, as if it were looking at two places at the same time.

"Heh, he thinks there are two of us. Yue's attack was succesful". I commented, prepared to avoid an unintentional attack from Haunter. The Haunter seemed to have an idea, for he opened his mouth wide open with the satisfaction of someone who discovers something new all of suden. Then, he put his right hand deep inside his throath. I expected the hand to pass through Haunter's gassy body, but somehow, it pulled a small object from inside it.

"Is that a nail?" I wondered, for the object was clearly shaped like one, but many times bigger. Why on earth would it need a nail in the middle of a Pokémon battle? Then it struck me. He was going to use some sort of weird Power those Pokémon have, to set a curse upon their opponents. It was almost magic...

"He's going to use curse" I mumbled, to myself, for such a move I had only seen on textbooks.As if it were an act of magic, Haunter displayed the nail in a comical pose, bowing towards his opponent. Though it seemed that he bowed a bit too much to the right of Yue...Then, he turned his right hand into a hammer-like figure, put the nail on his left, and tried to pierce it with a single strike. Haunter howled in pain, but it was some sort of mixed pain and laughter sound, for the rules stated that the pain would be shared by Yue... To my surprise, however, Yue was not harmed, not even shaken a little. Either this Dark Pokémon was more powerful than what I thought or...

"Ah, he must've aimed for Yue's other image. The fool, he has damaged himself for nothing" I reasoned.

Battle stats:
Haunter, 75%, CONF
Yue, 100%

Area description: Tall trees line up a corridor made of white marble, about 15 ft. wide, which stretches to infinity. Haunter floats about seven feet up in the air, to the right of the road, where the marble tiles end. We are in front of him, on the left side of the road.

Encounters: Poochyena (ignored), Mime Jr. (ignored), Haunter (engaged), (12 remaining)

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 01-09-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Luna nodded in a sign that she heard Marth speak about confusion but her eyes stayed fixed on the Haunter that now floated about seven feet in the air. She had to concentrated and think of her next move. Her Mean Look + Confuse Ray combination seemed to have worked for the Haunter was now crying in pain. Now she had to plan for an attack.
Yue knew this and she wasn't fond of it Luna knew. Yue didn't like attacking much with physical moves but well she was a Dark type and dark type moves where alwasy physical.

Suddenly Luna realised that the Haunter had started moving and pulled a nail out of his troath. How do you hide something there...? Luna wondered for a second but then she realized what it was. The Haunter was using Curse. Quick she had to think of something but before she could shout a commant Haunter had already pieced his hand. Scared she looked to Yue but she looked with questioned eyes back to Luna and seemed not harmed. Luna smiled, the confusion had worken perfectly.

"All right Yue," she said loud to overcome the howl of pain from the Haunter, "Use Faint Attack, but gentle we don't want to kill this little fellow."

Yue's red eyes fixed on the gas Pokémon and her yellow marks lighted up for a second then faded away together with the rest of her body. Her black 'fur' became more black so that it couldn't be seen anymore in the dark night. After a second or two she appeared again and now behind the Haunter. She had jumped up and her paws where ready to strike the Haunter in his back. The moon shined on her black back making it look like she had emerged from the moon.

Luna smiled if she could she would have maked a sketch from this view.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Marth Offline

BP
I watched Umbreon as it melted into the shadows, as if it were made of pure darkness, then reappearing behind Haunter in a swift, invisible movement. A faint attack was at its best when the sun was on the other side of the world, and when night prevailed.

Haunter was not able to predict this attack, for he was too busy wondering why the nail had failed to prove effective against Umbreon, at the same time he rubbed the confusion off his eyes with the other hand. Yue took it down from behind, and Haunter put his hands in front of his face to avoid crashing on it, just like any other Pokémon would do as a reflex. The result? An angry Haunter pinned to the ground, with Umbreon on top of it, unable to move, completely at Yue's will.

Haunter, however, had one trick under his non-existent sleeve. He glowed in a purple color, and I could see a small trembling of his hands. Then, a dark hand, clinched in a fist and as big as Haunter's head, slowly materialized a few feet away from Yue, and punched in to on her left side, knowcking her over a feew feet away, before dissipating again. Haunter took advantage of this and rose up in the air again, before laughing hysterically at Yue, who was recovering from the hit. Then, he began making punching motions, in a
series of right punch, left punch, uppercut, three times. To the left of Yue, thus, a fist identical to the last one was fully materialized, and to her right, another fist was beginning to form. A Shadow Punch Volley!

Battle stats:
Haunter, 45%, using SHADOW PUNCH VOLLEY
Yue, 93%

Area description: Tall trees line up a corridor made of white marble, about 15 ft. wide, which stretches to infinity. Haunter floats about seven feet up in the air, to the right of the road, where the marble tiles end. We are in front of him, on the left side of the road.

Encounters: Poochyena (ignored), Mime Jr. (ignored), Haunter (engaged), (12 remaining)

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 01-12-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:28 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

((I was kinda ill (I stil are) so I couldn't find a good way to write but thanx for the notification. btw has Haunter snapped out of confusion?))

The hit was perfect. Yue stroke the Haunter in the back and pinned him down on the ground. Luna smiled; a direct hit that must have done some damage. But her smile froze and faded away when she saw the Haunter move with his hands. She saw how a enormous hand appeared next to her black Pokémon.

"Yue watch out on your left!" Luna shouted. Yue looked aside but was surprised by the fast attack and was kicked aside. Her black body hit the ground a few times and then laid still.
"Yue! Are you oke?" Luna shouted worried but she did not dare to get closer for that might result in her being hit by the Haunters Sucker Punch.

Yue shaked with her head as she stood up again and nodded firmly to Luna who nodded back. Luna moved her eyes back again to the Haunter and saw him making punches in the air, she frowned. Left, right, up, could that mean..? Quickly she looked back to Yue and on her left another hand had formed. left, right, up... left.. Suddenly Luna's face changed from frowning to a surprised look but now she know what the Haunter was trying.

"Quick Yue dodge the hand that comes from the left, watch out there is another one coming from the right. You have to jump up and use Bite on the last hand that will appear right under you!" She shouted.

Yue nodded. Her red eyes were fixed on the left hand and her legs tigthened, ready to jump up. She opened her mouth a bit and prepared a bite attack on the hand that would emerge from below. Steady she waited on the hands to arrive.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:44 AM
Marth Offline

BP

Yue quickly recovered from the punch that Haunter had launched while pinned down on the ground, looking towards her trainer to receive further orders.

Fortunately, Luna managed to grasp the pattern of the next volley of punches, and instructed Yue to dodge the right punch, the left punch. Yue performed perfectly, stepping to the front to dodge the one coming from the left, and one step back to dodge the right punch. Then, she leaped to where the uppercut would appear, opening her small jaws as much as she could to bite the gigantic hand. Yue clinched to the last fist, biting it on the index knuckle. The punch still hurt Yue, for she had only stopped the hit with her jaws instead of her body.

The knuckle, however, pushed Yue far away from Haunter, until it disappeared again, leaving Yue biting only thin air. It seemed that this hands were not Haunter's actual limbs, for his hands had not disappeared and it did not seem to be hurt at all.

"Those fists are made of ghost energy... they are not linked to Haunter in a physical way, for he only makes the movements with his hands, he doesn't use them for the attack..." I deducted, hoping Luna would reach the same conclusion, for Yue had barely landed again, when Haunter began doing jabs to the front, two right jabs and two left jabs.

One fist began materializing direclty in front of Yue, and the tip of the second, left fist had begun to appear besides the first. It was the same attack, but in a different pattern...

Battle stats:
Haunter, 45%, using SHADOW PUNCH COMBO
Yue, 86%

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 02-05-2010 at 04:07 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Yue did brilliant and for one second Luna was just looking to her movements. Yue managed to just as Luna asked and bitted down on the gostly hand with her small jaws. A smile played around Luna's lips but it faded away again as she saw that the Haunter didn't suffer from any damage. How could this be..?
The conclusion came at the same moment as Ranger Marth spoke up. Of course. It stroke through Luna's mind. How could I be so stupid.

"Yue are you alright?" She shouted to the black Pokémon that again was hurled back. Yue nodded and runned forwards again but halted as another hand started to appear before her.

"All right," Luna said thinking. Two punches right and two left, the first one materializing in front of Yue that means..

She blinked and shouted to Yue: 'Watch out there will be one more from a front and then two from behind! You have to dodge them both by using Quick Attack, aim for the right or the left and then speed towards the Haunter. Luke used Foresight on him remember so it should be possible to attack him with a normal attack!"

Yue nodded again and readied herself. Before the hands would struck her she would dazzle of with an enormous speed. Her eyes were no longer fixed on the hands but on the purple Pokémon that floated in the air.