Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-27-2010, 07:20 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Luke-|

As Houndoom's hot fiery flames came flying at Swampert so I quickly told it

"Dodge then try using water Gun as I throw a Hyper Ball!"

The hot fiery flames came flying at Swampert like a tree getting thrown at someone, it would make huge impact, but Swampert heard my directions and it quickly dodged by sliding away and got slightly burned on its arm and hurt it like a child sticking his hand on a hot oven. Swampert quickly started sucking in air and water formed in its mouth on this rocky terrain it was hard to breath with flames everywhere as it then fired its Water Gun at Houndoom, it got halfway, I knew Houndoom was finishing off its attack and would try to dodge so I waited for the right time and then I grabbed my favourite and lucky ball, the Hyper Ball of my pants and flicked the button in the middle and the ball quickly popped up into a large circle like blowing up a balloon. Then at the right time I drawed my arm back with all the hope and power in it and then threw my arm forward as I released the Hyper Ball and it went spinning, like a spinning top at Houndoom. I just had to now wait and hope that I was lucky and had some chance.

OOC: Biggest Paragraph Yet!! Yay!

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 01-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

Ranger : Leo

_

The Houndooms hot flames engulfed the Swampert, doing more damage then what I thought it would. The Water Pokémon roared in pain as it desperately tried to get out of the Flamethrower’s path. Finally, after several seconds of struggling, it managed to break out of the Flamethrowers path. I did not know what that Houndoom was going to do, but the Swampert was not going to waste any time. He opened his mouth and shot a small blast of water towards the Houndoom, barely hitting it. The hell hound flinched from the attack a bit and began taking deeper breaths. Like Swampert, Houndoom was running out of energy. Both Pokemon were exhausted.

Luke had threw the Hyperball towards the Houndoom. I watched the ball go towards the fire dog. The wild Houndoom jumped into the air and back flipped towards the ball, striking it hard away from it. The Superball struck the Swampert in the head and fell to the ground. The fire dog glared angrily at the water Pokémon as he awaited for it to make its move. The Swampert was beathing heavily now, waiting for his trainer to give him a command.

_

Wild Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 27%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Swampert
Nature : Brave
Ability : Torrent
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock
Stats Changes : N/A
Health : 15%
Moves: Water Gun

Trainer: Luke39

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Park Balls x2

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Swampert [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Empoleon
Ability: Torrent:
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Blizzard, Rock Climb, Surf, Waterfall

Pokemon encountered: Diglett [Fainted] – Houndoom [???]

On-going battles: Houndoom vs. Swampert

Pokemon Captured: None

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-29-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:33 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Picking up your ball is possible right?

As I watched the ball get hit back to my feet I quickly picked the ball back up. I held it in my hand as I watched Houndoom breathing heavily as it had been wounded just as my Swampert was. I was hoping to catch it, but it always had a way to escape capture. But I stood there thinking how I could catch it. I then saw Houndoom start opening its mouth up and getting ready to let a Flamethrower out, I had to think quickly, as I quickly told Swampert

"Swampert, use all you have and use Water Gun, I know you're running low on energy, jsut try your hardest!"

I had devised a plan, if Swampert could just hold off Houndoom for a few seconds that could be the plan to capture Houndoom. So then Houndoom released his Flamethrower, it had all of his energy, it was like a long fiery pole flying at Swampert, then Swampert had just got all of his energy and released a Water Gun, it wasn't as strong as his Hydro Pump but it held Houndoom off as it looked like a pole just with water not fire, I also knew that Water beats Fire. So I quickly grabbed a Hyperball out of my pocket and hoped that I could catch this pokemon. So I then pressed the button on the middle and the ball expanded in size. Then I threw threw the ball through the air aiming at Houndoom, Houndoom was busy attacking Swampert.

OOC: OMG This Is Hard!

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 01-30-2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Hard As!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

_

"Swampert, use all you have and use Water Gun, I know you're running low on energy, just try your hardest!" Luke instructed to his worn out Pokemon. I shook my head, knowing that this attack might knock out the wild Houndoom, or vise versa. The Houndoom had enough energy to take out Swampert. The dual typed mud fish Pokemon pushed his head back and roared loudly. I could see what forming in its mouth, and so could the Houndoom.

The hell hound looked fustrated, but I saw a sly grin form on his face. I knew he was thinking of something sneaky. The Houndoom closed its eyes and he began multiplying. Copies of itself semi circled around Swampert. Luke looked around and tossed the Hyperball towards the Houndoom. I did not know if he had guess or knew that this was the right one, but Hyperball went right through one of the clones. The clones all shot another Flamethrower at Swampert. It wasn't as hot as before, but it could potentially knock out Swampert. The two attacks collided, canceling each other out. A hot mist formed in the middle of the field.

_

Moves: Double Team, Flamethrower

Health : 15%
Moves: Water Gun

Pokemon:

OOC: Yeah you can pick them up! Watch out with your attacks!

Old 01-31-2010, 08:28 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

As the mist covered the firled I wondered because of Houndoom's sneakiness, that it would try to fire an a attack at Swampert, so I thought this may be the time to throw the ball, I could see Houndoom perfectly through the mist, So I decided to grab yet another Hyper Ball from my pocket and pressed the button so it extended larger. Then while the most was still covering the rocky field. I saw Houndoom and locked my eyes with its as I drawed the Hyper Ball back behind my haed and threw it at Houndoom at full speed hoping I could finally catch the Dark Fire Hound.

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 02-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

The Houndoom appeared to be irate now. It was growling louder than before. I could also tell from the growl it was giving off that it was hurt and tired. The hell hound did not want to battle anymore, but it was not going to give up. With the little amount of energy it had left, it threw its head back and howled loudly, as his body began to glow a dark black color, appearing to give it a small boost in special attacks. He then threw his head forward and launched another Flamethrower at the Swampert, but this time engulfing it in the hot flames. What I wondered is if the legends were true. They say that if you were burned by a Houndoom, the burn is there with you forever. I heard the mud fish screech in pain as the flames burned it. Houndoom stopped its attack after it was content. Swampert too a deep breath and fell to the ground, it was knocked out.

Both the wild Houndoom and I looked at Luke to see what he was going to do.

_

Moves: Nasty Plot - Flamethrower

Health : 0% KO
Moves:

Pokemon:
Swampert Fainted

Old 02-01-2010, 09:13 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

That was it I was peeved off, Swampert was gone and I couldn't catch the Hound. I knew from all my studying that there was a legened told that a Flamethrower can permantently burn it. I saw the burn mark on Swamperts right leg, it was dark and looked burning. I was filled with rage as I grabbed Swamperts ball and returned it back inside. I was filled with rage and a tear dropped off my face as I grabbed Empoleon's ball out of my pocket and pressed the button in the middle as it glowed red and let Empoleon out. Empoleon came out as the big blue penguin fierce as ever. It was ready to attack as it was as fresh as ever. I knew a plan thatshould make Houndoom go silly. I told Empoleon

"Empoleon run up to Houndoom ans use Swagger, if Swagger doesn't work lightly Tackle it so it is hurt just enough to capture, I will try to capture it and if it fails you watch out for Houndooms Flamethrower and Doubleteam!"

As Empoleon started to gain energy it started running at Houndoom, it sucked in air like a bag with string around it, then as it got close enough. I grabbed anothe Hyper Ball and extened it and threw it at Houndoom while it was distracted. It went flying at Houndoom while he was distracted with Empoleon.

OOC: Wholey Snaper Fish Big Post!

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 02-02-2010, 05:46 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

I could see that Luke was mad, but his timing was not only off, but him pushing his Pokemon when it was already weak didn't help the fact either.

"Empoleon run up to Houndoom ans use Swagger, if Swagger doesn't work lightly Tackle it so it is hurt just enough to capture, I will try to capture it and if it fails you watch out for Houndooms Flamethrower and Doubleteam!" Luke rambled. I couldn't even follow it. His Emploeon gave him a funny look, I was surprised it even followed through.

The crowned Pokemon began gathering energy. It sucked in air, but didn't do anything becuase Luke threw a Hyperball at it. The Hyperball flew fast across the feild and towards hell hound. Catching the Houndoom off guard. I couldn't help but to chuckle as I saw the expression on the Houndoom's face, it was as if to say 'oh shi-!' The fire dog was sucked in and the ball fell to the ground. It shook violently for several minutes before it finally stopped. I was dumbfounded by this and waited for him to pick up his new Pokemon

_

Health : 27% [Captured]
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Emploeon
Nature : Hardy
Health : 100% KO
Moves:

Pokemon:
Swampert Fainted

Pokemon encountered: Diglett [Fainted] – Houndoom [Captured]

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: Houndoom [Impish - 27%]

Old 02-02-2010, 06:02 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

I was now happier that I had finally caught the Hell Hound. I walked over to the ball and picked it up happily. I patted Empoleon on it's golden yellow crown and told it that it did well and Swampert was the long lasting king. I then put the ball into my opposite pocket and grinnned happily. I walked back to Ranger Leo and told him that I'd had enough. I had achieved my goal. Catch a Houndoom.

OOC: Thanks so much BB16 for being my ranger. I better go post my claim!

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 02-02-2010, 06:14 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: No problem :)

IC: Luke seemed content with his capture and looked kind of tired. He congradulated his Pokemon and picked up his new partner. Then he walked over to me and told me he had enough, I shrugged and tossed out my Pokeball. A tall green humanoid shaped Pokemon emerged and teleported us away. I said bye to Luke and went back to the Headquarters.

Park Ended