Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

BP

Ranger: Leo

_
Nel had taken out a Superball in an attempt to capture the Abra. I was sure this was going to be it. Both Pokémon had put up quite a fight. I was certain that this battle was going to be in his favor. He aimed at the teleporting Pokémon and tossed the sphere. The Superball soared through the air, hitting the Abra its tail. A red light beamed out and sucked in the Psychic Pokémon, the ball falling to the ground. It shook rapidly back and forth many times; the Abra was not giving up. It was sure putting up a good fight. Then, unfortunately, the Super Ball sprung open, sending the telepath back out. The Abra grabbed its head and electrical energy formed around its body as small electrical ball fromed in front of it, growing bigger and bigger each second. Then the Abra shot th beam of electricity towards the Houndoom.
_

Wild Pokemon: Abra
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes :
Health : 23%
Moves: Charge Beam

Your Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : Docile
Ability : Early Bird
Stats Changes:
Health : 82%
Moves:

_

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area Effects: Cloudy, Tall Grass

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [In Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 50%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [???]

On-going battles: Abra vs. Houndoom

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%]

Old 01-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The ball shook rapidly as it dropped to the ground after sucking the Abra in. It was a extremely nervous moment. Hopes raised high, I soon felt the disappointment as the ball split open releasing the Abra again after a flash of red light. The little critter was not giving up. A sigh from me followed the re-introduction of the Abra.

But that was not what it was only capable of. Almost immediately, it produced a yellow electrical ball and shot it straight at Houndoom, seemingly impossible to dodge. Fortunately, from what I had learnt from my previous battles, it was the move Charge Beam and chances of paralysis was relatively low. With that being the only relief, I thought of my next move as Houndoom got struck by the beam.

"Beat Up!" I shouted, tone a little frustrated due to the disappointment I suffered just seconds ago.

Houndoom cringed and growled in pain as it took the force of the attack released from Abra. Picking itself up, it barked into the air, eyes glowing once again. But unlike Odor Sleuth, what followed was that its body started glowing the same color as its eyes. The strangest of all phenomenon then followed. The two balls attached to my waist started glowing and out floated two holographic figures. One that of Dragonite looking eager to punch and kick at Abra and another, a Metagross, a blue steel spider-like golem with a cross on its face.

The two holographic images floated towards the Abra at fast speed, raising their fists and attempted to land their blows on its already weak body...
Old 02-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

_

"Beat Up!" Nel shouted, sounding a bit frustrated. My guess was that he was getting frustrated over what had just happened a few seconds ago. He was thinking of his next move in attempt to capture the teleporting menace. Houndoom howled in pain as it took the power of the attack released from Abra. The Houndoom showed amazing durability by picking itself up like that after the attack. He barked into the air, eyes glowing like before. This however, was a different move. Then something amazing began to happen. Two of Nel’s Pokeballs began to glow and two holograms appeared besides Houndoom. One of Dragonite raring to go to punch and kick at Abra and the other of a Metagross, the blue steel spider-like golem with a cross on its face. Both of the holograms struck the Abra. I had never seen this move used before and it looked pretty amazing. I looked at Nel, the Abra looked like it could not take anymore. I waited to see what Nel was going to do.

-

Stats Changes :
Health : 7%

Stats Changes:
Health : 70%
Moves:

_

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [???]

On-going battles: Abra vs. Houndoom

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%]

Old 02-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The holograms struck at Abra continuously, not letting it go till they were sure Abra had been beaten to a pulp. After they were done, they faded back into the ball, and Houndoom stopped glowing as well, standing there and staring at the tired Abra ferociously.

"Hound!" it barked turning back to look at me and eager for my next command. Sadly, there was not going to be any more commands for now especially since Abra was already this tired. Any attacks will just cause it to faint. I returned Houndoom with a smile, acknowledgement of its contribution.

Then, proceeding to get another ball from my bag, I aimed it at the Abra. It looked hardly able to move, resting at the same spot where it was beaten up. Though feeling a little heart ache, since I can be quite soft hearted when it comes to Pokemons, I fought my inner hesitation to throw the ball at it.

After some moments of thought, I finally walked towards it, hand still holding onto a Superball I had gotten from the bag and not hiding it from the Abra, though hardly able to look up and look at me straight in the eyes.

When I was directly in front of it, I extended a hand and placed it on its head, patting it and squatting down to meet its height. Softly, I felt for its injuries and saw bruises all over its body. Then carefully and gently, I asked, "You were great out there, Abra. Think you like to join me in my adventures?", offering the ball I had on my hand towards the Abra, as I waited for its response...
Old 02-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

His Houndoom was eager to continue battling, but I knew that we both knew that that would knock out the small Abra. I saw Nel rummage through his bad and pull out a small sphere. Nel took aim at the motionless Abra. Then he stopped and looked at it. He seemed to recant in throwing the Superball. After several moments finally moved. He walked towards the Abra, and stopped when he was directly in front of the Psychic Pokemon. He extended his hand and patted the Abra, moving down to see it eye to eye.

"You were great out there, Abra. Think you like to join me in my adventures?", Nel asked, and as I looked closer, I saw the sphere in his hand. Abra looked at Nel, then at me and a grin formed on its face as it pressed the middle of the button and was sucked inside. The ball shook calmly a few times, then was still.

"You did great, looks like you have a new addition to your team!" I exclamied.

-

Stats Changes: Captured

Stats Changes:
Moves:

_

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured]

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%] - Calm Male Abra [7%]

Old 02-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Abra let out a grin and smiled as it pressed the middle of the button willingly and got sucked into the Superball amidst a red light. The ball shook a few times though before coming to a halt. Still in a trance, a smile appeared on my face when I saw the ball stop moving.

"You did great, looks like you have a new addition to your team," exclaimed Leo, revealing a joyful smile, probably happy for me as well.

"Thanks," I replied politely, proceeding to pick up the ball that was on the ground and placing it in my bag. A second Pokemon caught so early in the adventure. Perhaps this was not too bad a site after all, I thought to myself, feeling a deep sense of accomplishment. My last adventure had not been as successful as this one.

Zipping up my bag, I turned to look at Leo who was probably trying to figure where we should be heading next. The skies were cloudy, and there were signs that it might rain soon. My first thought was that we find a sheltered place though I did not actually dare to raise it lest Leo had other ideas.

Eager to continue my adventure, I then asked,"Where next?"
Old 02-03-2010, 03:29 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Thanks," Nel replied politely, picking up his new partner and placing him in the bag. He appeared to be content with his findings so far. I was glad that everything was going well so far. The day was also clearing up. The fog was less dense than it was before. I had a feeling that it was going to get a lot brighter than it was before, which meant that things would be easier to see now. This was definitly going to help us both.

"Where next?" Nel asked. I thought about it for a moment, and then shrugged. I had been leading this expedition the whole time, but I thought it was time for Nel to tell us where to go. We could go back to where the Umbreon was, or head up towards a large cave that seemed somewhat dark.

-

Stats Changes: Captured

Stats Changes:
Moves:

_

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured]

Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Return Dark," I called out, recalling Houndoom back into its ball, while waiting for Leo's answer.

When it did come, and an obvious frown was appearing on his face, I figured that he was probably getting annoyed over my reliance on him on where to go. I looked around for places of interest around this area. It was not a place I was familiar with, but what caught my eye now was this large cave a distance away.

With rows of tall trees stationed outside, leaves of the trees blocking sunlight around the area, the cave appeared to be a little dark and spooky. Yet, a feeling that I would be able to spot Pokemons there came to me.

"Can we go towards that cave over there?" I asked politely, trying to agitate him any further. Though, with the solitary life I have led throughout these years, I could have chosen to ignore and just do my stuff. But, it probably would not be nice doing that on someone who had led me to places throughout this adventure.

And with a smile plastered on my face, I turned to look at him and waited again for his answer...
Old 02-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Return Dark," Nel called out to his fire dog. "Can we go towards that cave over there?" He asked. I looked at Shadow and he nodded. I shrugged, that is actually where I wanted to go, but since this was not meant for me, I let him decided. I was glad she choose this place. We slowly headed towards the cave. I felt the temperature slowly drop as we approched the entrance of the cave.

I pulled a dark grey jacket out of my ranger bag and put it on. I zipped it up halfway as we walked into the cave. We heard many strange noises as soon as we walked in. It wasn't long before we saw some Pokemon. I saw a Metagross quickly pass by us and climbed up the wall and into a hole twenty feet above us. Nel was going to have to stick close if he didn't want to get lost. They farther we went into the cave, the foggier it was going to get. I also noticed that some small crystals were in the walls, but they were hardly noticable.

_

_

Encounters Left: 10

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]

Old 02-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The road ahead in the cave was getting foggier as we entered into the deeper end of the cave. A Metagross had just quickly passed by us and was climbing a hole twenty feet above us. Strange noises could be heard in the cave, yet there were hardly any visible signs of Pokemons available for capture. I sulked at the situation I was in now.

Leo was looking around the cave and leading the way while constantly ensuring that I was near him. I was thankful for his efforts and hence tried to stick as close as I could to him, while not forgetting to keep an extra eye on Pokemons that I might be able to spot. Yet the fog was seriously getting in the way. I had to do something about it even if none of my Pokemons knew how to execute the move Defog.

I thought for awhile and decided to try something to find out if it would work.

"Come out, Dragonite!" I commanded, summoning my Dragonite into the foggy cave. The red light lit up the dark cave almost instantly as it appeared out of the ball but disappeared just as quickly.

"Think you could try to flap your wings hard enough to blow some of these fog away?" I asked Dragonite, who seemed eager to do something about it as well. The road ahead was hardly visible anymore, though some crystals along the walls could still be spotted.

Dragonite nodded and agreed to give it a try, gesturing us to stand behind it lest we get swept away. Then, with a determined look on its face, it began to work its tiny but powerful wings. Flapping them as hard as it could, it then attempted to generate a gust of wind capable of blowing the fog away to clear the path ahead...
Old 02-05-2010, 04:47 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

We had been walking around for a while, but it was still too foggy to see where we were going. I had a strage feeling that we were going around in circles. After passing the same rock formation for the fifth time, I knew we were just going in the same path over and over again.

Nel seemed to notice this as well, but what was he going to do. I now had no idea where we were going, but I knew of a way we could get out in an instant if we did get lost in here. I looked at Nel and waited to see what he was going to pull.

He brought out a Pokeball, the same one from the last two battles he was in and tossed it in the air. "Come out, Dragonite!" Nel ordered. The mighty Dragon Pokemon came out and roared. At first, I had no clue as to why he would send out a Dragonite, what good would that do? Then it struck me. Dragonite was not just a Dragon Pokemon, he was also part flying, and it was then that it occured to me what he was going to do.

"Think you could try to flap your wings hard enough to blow some of these fog away?" He asked his partner. The Dragonite however, seemed to to more than happy to get rid of the fog. Dragonite nodded and agreed to give what he was ordered to do a go. He began flapping his tiny wings, but even though they were small, they sure could create strong winds.

The wind was picking up now and the fog was clearing up. I heard a small faint cry in the direction in which Dragonite was blowing the winds towards. As I squinted my eyes a bit, I noticed that small, pink, star-shaped Pokemon was holding onto a rock, trying to avoid being blown away. I pointed it out to Nel so that he can stop Dragonites winds if he wanted to capture the small Pokemon and avoid blowing it away.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Cleffa
Stats Changes:
Health : 1oo%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes:
Health : 5o%
Moves:
_

Area/Effects: A bit foggy. We are in a cave that is at least twently feet high. It is also a bit dark, with lighting from the blue and green crystals

Encounters Left: 9

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Dragonite [Out of Ball]

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???]

Old 02-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Stop!" I shouted out to Dragonite when I heard the squeal of a Pokemon. This was further confirmed when Leo pointed a finger at a tiny figure ahead of us deeper into the cave. It was small and was in a shape similar to that of a star, and was struggling to hold onto a rock, avoiding being blown away by the gust Dragonite had just produced in the cave.The plan had worked, the fog clearing up, vision obviously improving within the cave.

Upon hearing the command, the burly dragon stopped its action and looked at me, waiting for my next command. I smiled at it and gave it a pat on the back before walking closer towards the Cleffa me and Leo had spotted. It was looking pretty exhausted, from the strength it had to muster out of its tiny body to grab onto a rock to fight again the strong and powerful winds generated by Dragonite.

"You ok, Cleffa?" I squatted down and asked gently, hand trying to pat it on its head like how I patted Abra.

"You're such a strong little fella, you know. I'm glad I didn't hurt you. Now run off, and be careful the next time," I continued, constantly smiling warmly at it to make it feel less fearful of me.

With that, I stood up and called back to Leo, "I think I see a fork ahead, mind coming here to confirm if I'm right?"
Old 02-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Stop!" Nel shouted out to Dragonite when he heard the squeal of a Pokemon. The little Cleffa was still holding onto the rock.

As soon as the Dragonite heard the command, large, small winged dragon stopped in its tracks and looked at his trainer. The winds began to subside and the small Star shaped Pokemon fell to the ground.

"You ok, Cleffa?" Nel asked as he knelt in front of the Cleffa, as he had done with the Abra. He had to be careful, these Pokemon could be sneaky and dangerous. Even the small, harmess-looking Pokemon could prove to be a problem. That is one thing that he needed to watch out for.

"You're such a strong little fella, you know. I'm glad I didn't hurt you. Now run off, and be careful the next time," he continued. Then he stood up and looked back at me. The Cleffa took off, not looking back. It was finally out of sight.

"I think I see a fork ahead, mind coming here to confirm if I'm right?" He asked. Like usual, I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. We walked towards it, but then a loud screech echoed throught the cave. It sounded angry for some reason, I wondered why.

I looked at Nel, wondering what could be causing this noise. I could not even recognize the sound.

"Wanna go find the source?" I asked.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Cleffa
Stats Changes:
Moves:

Stats Changes:
Moves:
_

Area/Effects: A bit foggy. We are in a cave that is at least twently feet high. It is also a bit dark, with lighting from the blue and green crystals

Encounters Left: 9

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-07-2010 at 06:32 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wanna go find the source?" asked Leo, after we heard a loud screech that was obviously not man-made. This screech, however, sound like an angry one and probably belonged to that of a severely enraged Pokemon. The risks of looking for this one could be quite high as I pondered over my next move.

"Yup, sure," I finally replied. What was an adventure without danger? I thought to myself, feeling satisfied with myself over my decision though I might soon myself regretting it. With that, I started walking towards the source of the scream...
Old 02-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Yup, sure," Nel replied after giving it some thought. I nodded and began leading the way. The screeching noise appeared to be getting softer and softer, as if we were going to opposite way. I stopped walking and looked around, hoping to find something, or hear the sound again. Nothing. It was extremely quiet, which gave me a bad feeling. I looked around once more and then decided that we should just turn around and go back a different route.

"HONCH!" Something screeched, echoing through the cave. The loud screech scared me a bit, but I didn't show it. A large witch hatted Pokemon, a bit similar to the one Nel caught earlier flew down towards us, its talons stretched out ready to sink in.

"Watch out!" I called out to Nel.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Honchkrow
Stats Changes:
Moves:

Stats Changes:
Moves:
_

Encounters Left: 8

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???]