Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-09-2010, 12:11 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Individual RP;; Khajmer

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash Dalca, one of the silliest rangers in the station. The young Romanian man was playing an odd card game of cards known most commonly as Go Fish when a striking young woman walked into the room, shaking her head. Ash looked up with an innocent expression plastered on his face. Sure, he had been playing with his Sudowoodo, Mister, but he did this all to time. It was normal.

Ash, you’re Trainer is here,” she said, shaking her dark hair. Now it was Ash’s turn to frown.

Na-uh,” he cheerily. “I've got no Trainers today.”

“Yeah, you do. Khajmer. He’s going to the Power Plant with Dragonite, Weavile and Vulpix
,” the woman said, sighing. Ash’s face fell quickly, something just short of terror showing in his eyes.

But it’s abandoned there!” he whined. “Make someone else go.”

No, you need to go. The boss thinks you’ve been being too lazy. You need to take extra Trainers.”

Fine, but just so you know, his name sounds like a sweater!” Ash said, throwing his cards on the table and hurrying out of the office. Sudowoodo followed quickly, saluting the woman on his way out.

Can you believe this, Mister? The boss thinks I’m not doing enough work! I’ve only taken four sick days this week!” Ash complained as they hurried out to Ash’s Jeep. He smiled when he saw his Trainer. “Hi! I’m Ash, your Ranger. And this here is Mister!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Khajmer

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15

Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Pokemon Stats:
-Rash Dragonite (F) -Inner Focus Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Earthquake, Protect, Thunderbolt, Stone Edge, Substitute, Roar, Surf, Waterfall, Fly
---100%

-Serious Weavile (F) -Pressure Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Fake Out
---100%

-Gentle Vulpix (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: {5} Super Balls, {5} Park Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n//a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// Ash doesn't really mean what he said about your name. It was just the first thing to pop into his head xD

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 02-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Individual RP;; Khajmer

My trips to the National Park, while fruitful, had been too often cut short by extenuating circumstances. First a Mewtwo gone awry (admittedly not one of my brighter evil plans) and then that damned Ralts bringing back bad memories. This time I would not be so easily deterred.

"A pleasure to meet you Ash. I'm Khajmer, and this is Inari." I nodded to the Vulpix at my feet. She was a recent addition to my team, hatched from an Egg I had found while scouring Mt. Pyre for a way to the legendary summit. Don't ask why I couldn't fly up on Mizuna. It's a very long story. When Inari hatched, she became my personal pet, never leaving my side.

"Well, I do believe we have an abandoned Power Plant to get to, don't we." We most certainly did. Porygon hunting season.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:07 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Mister waved at Inari the Vulpix, smiling widely as Ash tapped the side of his Jeep. “Yes we do, Mr. Khajmer,” he said. “Hop in!”

The young Romanian man walked hurriedly over to the other side of the Jeep, climbing in easily. Mister the Sudowoodo waited until Ash called him back into his Pokeball.

The two Trainers drove off towards Outpost #6, making little conversation as they did so. When they pulled into a large, abandoned parking lot, Ash hopped out as if he couldn’t wait to get out of there. “Alright, we can either walk around the back and get in through one of their back doors or just got straight in. There are more garden-like Pokemon around back, like Shinx and Pachirisu!”

As he waited for Khajmer’s answer, a pink, half hairless, half fluffy Pokemon crawled out from one of the scraggly bushes. “Flaaaaffy,” it baa’ed.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
Flaaffy

Pokemon Stats:
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Earthquake, Protect, Thunderbolt, Stone Edge, Substitute, Roar, Surf, Waterfall, Fly
---100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Fake Out
---100%

-Gentle Vulpix (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Flaaffy

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-10-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"Hm..." My right hand twitched at my belt, reflex telling me to grab a Pokeball. Kuro, however, would likely consider this Flaafy an insult to her skills, and Mizuna was reserved for far more powerful threats. To unleash my beserker on a helpless Flaafy would simply be cruel, and while I'm certainly not a nice guy I'm not that devious. "Inari, go ahead and set up a Safeguard. I'd rather not deal with any sort of paralysis." The fox at my feet padded forward and focused, forming a green force field around her. While it would take some concentration, her style was less focused on the enemy and more on herself anyway.

OOC: Flaafy will be female thanks.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 02-10-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:34 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Flaaffy took the Safeguard as an invitation to battle and began to call upon her own guard. Flaaffy had many weapons hidden up her fleece, the most of them being status moves. She started to inhale the pollens around her, the air going in and out of her lungs. She looked almost like she was meditating, but Ash knew that wasn’t the case. It was even more apparent when she let out a forceful breath, blowing Cotton Spores out into the air. The breeze carried them to Inari, but luckily only half of them hit and clung to the Vulpix’s pelt.

Next Flaaffy started to draw energy from the Power Plant behind her in a powerful Charge. The Flaaffy turned to look at the Vulpix with an almost evil look in her eyes. She then straightened herself out, raising her arms. A thin, sparkly wall began around the sheep-like Pokemon, hiding it in the pink, metallic Light Screen. The move started to constrict on itself, layering Flaaffy with a metallic sheen. This allowed Flaaffy to move around, even though she couldn’t perform any other moves for the time being.

That’s one scary Flaaffy. First Cotton Spore, then Charge and now a Light Screen?” Ash muttered, looking at his Trainer and then the angry Flaaffy. “She must have something big planned.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flaaffy (F) -Static Ability- <Charge> //Light Screen(1), Charge\\
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Gentle Vulpix (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <Out of Ball> //SPD -1 SafeGuard (1)\\
---100%

Flaaffy

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// imma a bit of an idiot when it comes to remembering things. one reason why i can't be a ref D:

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-11-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"She's not exactly frightening, but she's definitely planning something," I agreed with Ash on that much at least. And given that I had no clue what that plan was, I was at a bit of a disadvantage. I viewed the surroundings. Nothing here that would protect from the predictable incoming Electric attack, particularly since Inari had been slowed. I could at least see the defensive part of Flaafy's strategy; slow Inari down so that what few physical attacks she had would be easier to dodge, and then bulk up against her more ranged attacks with Light Screen and a Charge. Still, there were no indicators of what her next move would be, so I had to work with what I had. Passive game.

"Inari, use your Mind Burner combination to attempt to incapacitate Flaafy. When she attacks though, you need to move. Reflexes on the ball and be ready to jump out of the way of her attack." The Vulpix closed her eyes, the six tails on her backside spreading apart. Blue fireballs suddenly popped into view beyond her tails, one after the other. Almost as suddenly as they came into view, the Will-o-wisps spun off of the tails as a group and flew towards Flaafy in random wild paths, curling through the air. At the same moment, her eyes shot open and released a much faster and more direct blue ray from the irises, carrying with them energy which would, on contact with Flaafy, send her into a much less controllable state. The idea of the combo was simple: The Will-o-Wisp, being much slower, would distract the target, and then the Confuse Ray, seemingly coming out of nowhere, would strike more easily. The unpredictable move would increase the Confusion state, further improving both the odds of Will-o-Wisp hitting and the likelihood of the target harming itself. Not to mention the passive style of battle was much more suited to Inari's gentle nature than, say, a Flamethrower attack.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:22 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Flaaffy paused, her eyes widened at the incoming attacks. How would she dodge them? How could she? She quickly judged the two attacks, wondering which would be worst. She opened her mouth, letting an orb of bright light gather. Her metallic sheen slowly faded, knowing its time was up. When the Charge Beam had finished charging, Flaaffy let it loose, completely destroying the Confuse Ray. The overpowered Charge Beam cut through the blue energy ray, straight towards Inari. It was slowed by that time, almost like a beam that was slowly creeping towards the Vulpix. It would be easy for a healthy Vulpix to dodge, but Inari had been slowed with Cotton Spore.

Flaaffy’s plans weren’t the greatest, the blue flames had taken their toll, singing parts of Flaaffy’s fleece. She winced, not very happy with the Burn status, but was thankful she was able to dodge the Confuse Ray. Flaaffy raised her arms once more, creating a second Light Screen around her.

Flaaffy doesn’t like to fight that much, it seems,” Ash noted. “She’s trying to protect herself from Inari’s Fire attacks.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flaaffy (F) -Static Ability- <Light Screen> //Light Screen, Charge, BURN1\\
---94%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Gentle Vulpix (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <Out of Ball> //SPD -1 SafeGuard (2)\\
---87%

Flaaffy

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"Not a fighter, eh?" Best prevent her from trying to flee then. I'd rather she take the option of fight than flight. "Inari, keep her from running with a Fire Spin!"

Inari wasted no time, recognizing that if I wanted to pin the target in it was probably good not to waste time. Her mouth opened and a fireball rose from her throat. She launched it, but it didn't follow a straight path; rather, it spun in a circle through the air, leaving a thin stream of fire behind it. Whether it hit Flaafy or not wasn't the point, although that would be a bonus. The intention was that once it passed her, it would hit the ground, setting it alight. I wasn't concerned about causing too much damage though. The nature of this attack was much more contained than, say, a Fire Blast. The Fire Spin would form a large ring, encompassing both Pokemon as well as Ash and myself. It wouldn't leave much lasting damage other than perhaps a circle of scorched grass, and that would grow back easily by the next season.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Flaaffy let out a terrified ‘baa’ when the Fire Spin settled around her, preventing her from leaving. She didn’t look that happy when she turned around, dark eyes blazing. She took in a large breath, the metallic Light Screen fading from her once again. When she stopped, glaring at Inari, Flaaffy let loose a Thunder Wave followed a horribly powerful Discharge. Maybe she didn’t know that Safeguard would protect Inari, or maybe she aimed for trapping the Vulpix in the electric current. Thunder Wave didn’t paralyze, though it did stop Inari’s movement for a few moments, just enough time for the Discharge to hit. Inari laid on the ground, static hairs crawling on her back. She stood up quickly, the charge disappearing quickly.

Flaaffy took a step back, being careful not to step on the Fire Spin. She raised her cute little pink arms again, this time calling upon rain in a Rain Dance. The rain began to fall gently, cooling the fire down into ashes. Flaaffy grinned, turning her attention back to Inari.

Smart, smart, smart Flaaffy,” Ash said. “Thunder Wave and then Discharge. Safeguard made it so Vulpix wouldn't be paralyzed, but that Thunder Wave still had some of that Charge in it. She couldn't move, then Discharge hit. Then Flaaffy used Rain Dance to get rid of the fire.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Raining(1)
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flaaffy (F) -Static Ability- <Rain Dance> //BURN2\\
---88%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Gentle Vulpix (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <Out of Ball> //SPD -1 SafeGuard (3)\\
---73%

Flaaffy

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-15-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

This was getting annoying. Much as I loved Inari, she was outclassed by this Flaafy and I knew that. "Inari, come back!" The Vulpix turned and ran back behind my legs, looking up at me with sad eyes as her Safeguard faded. I kneeled and pet her head. "I know mio amore, I know. You did just fine, but we both know how hard it is for you to fight in the rain." I grabbed Kuro's Pokeball. Mizuna was still overkill. "Kuro, you're on." Kuro leapt out of her Pokeball, instantly identifying Flaafy as her target. Her standing instructions were, on being released, to use Fake Out if her opponent wasn't a Ghost type and I didn't give instructions otherwise immediately. She hit the ground running and was quickly upon Flaafy, clapping her hands loudly directly in front of her face in an attempt to make the sheep flinch.

OOC: Also, Light Screen should have worn off.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:55 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Flaaffy looked alarmed as the Weavile raced for her. She thought about side-stepping, but was too terrified. She wished she never used Rain Dance, but the deed had been done. The sheep Pokemon did flinch, covering her ears. She fell onto her back, obviously haven taken serious damage from the normally weak move. When the sound had ended, she stood back up, taking another deep breath. Upon releasing that breath, she let hundreds of little spores loose, all of which were floating towards Kuro. After the Cotton Spore had been released, she readied a Thunder Wave, hoping to paralyze Kuro for long enough to flee. The burns on her shoulder and thigh still hurt, but the rain was making them feel much better.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Raining(2)
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flaaffy (F) -Static Ability- <Rain Dance> //BURN3\\
---71%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

-Serious Weavile (F) -Pressure Ability- <In Battle> //SPD -2\\
---100%

-Gentle Vulpix (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <In Ball> //\\
---73%

Flaaffy

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-17-2010, 03:23 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Flaafy was honestly fighting far too hard to get away. Now she was using Thunder Wave in an attempt to inhibit Kuro's speed even further than she already had with the spores. Still, I anticipated this; Electric types loved their Paralysis after all. "Kuro, use an aerial Quick Attack!" I smirked. The boost from Quick Attack would allow her to get above line of fire-lightning, rather-and attack from above.

Without hesitation Kuro jumped, a blurry line in her wake as she sailed into the air until she was just above Flaafy. Then, without warning, she came down, clawed hand pulled back and ready to strike. "Ice Punch!" I suddenly called, adding on an extra attack to the mix. She smirked and the clawed fist glowed a light blue, filled with cold energy.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

The sheep Pokemon may have thought herself smart, sending out that Thunder Wave to cripple the Weavile. Instead, Kuro quickly and easily dodged it, leaving Flaaffy right in the line of fire.

Flaaffy took one look at the incoming attacks, Quick Attack combined with Ice Punch, and tuck tail. She couldn’t exactly get away that easily, but she knew she would if she got the chance. Instead the Ice Punch hit her square in the jaw, resulting in a thin freeze spreading over her head and then body. The Quick Attack just knocked the growing statue over and Flaaffy fell onto her back. Her little black eyes looked around wildly, as if she wasn’t sure what to do now.

When Weavile jumped back, there were stray pieces of static along her arm, paralysis. Kuro just glared at her arm, looking back at her Trainer. At least Flaaffy was now unable to move, though her burn status had faded once the ice took hold.

You better hurry and try to catch it,” Ash said, looking back at Khajmer.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Raining(3)
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flaaffy (F) -Static Ability- <> //Frozen\\
---23%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---73%

Flaaffy //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

I pulled a Super Ball out of my pocket.

"I couldn't agree more," I said as the ball flew out of my hands and towards the helpless Flaafy.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:04 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

The SuperBall opened its hinges and sucked all of the frozen Flaaffy into it. It landed in the moist grass, shaking wildly back and forth before standing still.

Ash grinned. “Congrats, you’re first capture here!” he said cheerfully. “Now, would you like to continue to the back or go inside?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Raining(4)
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---73%

Total Items: {4} Super Balls, {5} Park Balls, Digital Camera

Flaaffy //

Total Pokemon Captured:
Flaaffy [F, Careful] //

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams