Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-09-2010, 12:48 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Individual RP: Speed-X

NBP

Ranger:
Alpha

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Fwaaaaa… this is my first day as a ranger, how exciting. I wonder who’ll get to be my lucky trainer for today?” I said to myself as I jumped out of the bed at the headquarters. It was a very messy room, if I say so myself; the room was filled with clothes trashed all over the place, Pokeballs popping out from one place to another, the harsh sun was shining brightly. The sight was blinding me, the room is a complete disaster. I would just clean it later. Minutes later after cleaning up myself, there was a knock on the door. Someone was calling me.

“A message for you, Ranger Alpha. A trainer named Subayai will be under your care. She will be going to the Botanical Garden. So we, the whole park staff, are expecting you to do the best you can do. Is that clear?” the messenger said as he stared at my blank eyes. ‘Expecting you to do the best you can do’ was a line that really struck my head. How am I supposed to do my best when this is my first time as a ranger? Probably I shouldn’t mess up and hopefully, I’ll get used to the trainer and do all the things I can do to aid the trainer in the gardens.

“Okay, thanks for the message. I’ll head on to Subayai now, see you later,” I said my farewell to the messenger as I tossed a Pokeball in the air, revealing Alakazam with a bright white light. Alakazam is the one that will be aiding us in the travels at the garden. Oh well, I guess I shouldn’t be wasting my time now. I ran as fast as I can to meet Subayai at a nearby bench at the headquarters, my home.

The Wingull, Pelipper, Taillow, Swellow, and any other flying Pokemon soared in the air like crazy, flying from one place to another. The sunny weather was a bit harsh at the moment so it’s kind of hard to concentrate on the stuff that you must do to focus on your job. It’s just the gardens so I, more importantly, we, wouldn’t get lost inside the gardens. My mind was complete filled with confusing thoughts and stuff that kept bugging me on lately just a few seconds ago when the messenger told me to ‘do the best I can do’. Hopefully, I’ll keep that promise and really do the best I can really do.

“Whew, finally made it. Hi Subayai, I’m Ranger Alpha and here is my partner, Alakazam. We will be aiding you at the Botanical Gardens. Please stay close to me so that we wouldn’t get lost.” My voice was shaking as I talked to Subayai. I’m getting pretty nervous each step I take away from the headquarters, and closer to the gardens. Let’s just hope that we won’t get lost. With Alakazam and its Teleport move, we will, more like we should, easily get back at the headquarters in no time.

On-going Battle:
None atm

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects;
None atm

Encounters Remaining:
Fifteen = 15

Items:
Parkballs x3, Superball x1, Bitter Berry Scent Spray x1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray x1, Max Potions x2, Full Heals x2, Cheri Berries x5, Chesto Berries x2, Pecha Berries x8, Rawst Berries x4, Lum Berries x2, Sitrus Berry x1

Pokemon Encountered:
None atm

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

Sakyuu [Flygon / F / Levitate / Jolly]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

[Camerupt / M / Solid Rock / Calm]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

[Gengar / M / Levitate / Hardy]

TMs and Stuff:
TM01 Focus Punch, TM11 Sunny Day, TM12 Taunt, TM17 Protect, TM18 Rain Dance, TM19 Giga Drain, TM24 Thunderbolt, TM25 Thunder, TM29 Psychic, TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM44 Rest, TM49 Snatch, TM52 Focus Blast, TM53 Energy Ball, TM61 Will-O-Wisp, TM64 Explosion, TM65 Shadow Claw, TM77 Psych Up, TM82 Sleep Talk, TM84 Poison Jab, TM87 Swagger, TM90 Substitute, TM Ice Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Thunderpunch, TM Counter, TM Snore

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-09-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: Individual RP: Speed-X

OOC: Yay! Thanks for accepting. =3
~~~~~~~~~~
Subayai waited rather patiently for a ranger to show up, despite her feelings of utter excitment welling up inside. This would be the first time she'd actually be able to spend actual time with her Pokemon, other than just via battling. She held the Pokeball she had been carrying up almost in front of her--with her elbows relaxed at her sides and the Pokeball in both hands that carried her beloved Pokemon parter, Flygon.

"Soon, Sakyuu. Soon." She muttered to herself as if her talking was directed to the rather large dragon contained inside the palm-sized capsule.

A warm, relaxing breeze from the side began to stir, calming Subayai's somewhat-excited nerves. At this, she motioned her glance upwards at the beautiful spring scenery, enjoying the nice, warm weather. The trees in the horizon appeared to start blooming their green leaves and vibrant flowers, and the grass had started regaining its rich color back. Several Taillow and a few Swellow here and there were soaring through the sky, as if still returning from their shelter home from the harsh cold season. Winter had left about a little over a month ago, but the peaceful view of spring never ceased to amaze her.

The sun was rather bright, due to it being about mid-day by now, but Subayai seemed okay with that. She was rather used to being out in the blinding sun--even during a hot, summer's day. It didn't bother her. Besides, the weather and scenery calmed her nerves quite dramatically.

Moments later, Subayai turned her attention towards a visible figure in the distance that seemed to be running towards her.

"Hm...what's their rush, I wonder?" She thought calmly to herself, unsure of the gender of the assumed-to-be-Ranger from this distance. It was then that she noticed a slightly shorter figure following along. A Pokemon, perhaps?

In a matter of a few more moments, the figure had approached her and stopped, seeming to be the Ranger that would guide her through the Botanical Gardens. Beside him stood his Pokemon, an Alakazam. It was a rather humanoid Pokemon of a golden yellow color, and carried a spoon per each hand. Alakazam was really only a few inches or so shorter than Subayai--after all, she really wasn't all that tall or anything.

He seemed to be catching his breath slightly. "Whew, finally made it. Hi, Subayai, I'm Ranger Alpha and here's my partner, Alakazam. We will be aiding you at the Botanical Gardens. Please stay close to me so that we wouldn't get lost."

With the Psi Pokemon calmly standing by, the Ranger seemed a bit nervous. A rookie, maybe? Nonetheless, Subayai agreed with a nod. "Okay, no problem. Nice to meet you, Alpha." She greeted with a friendly expression.

Last edited by Speed-X; 02-09-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:38 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

NBP

Ranger:
Alpha

“Okay, no problem. Nice to meet you, Alpha,” Subayai greeted back at me as my hands were shaking, but not obviously shaking. I silently guided Subayai to the green vehicle that was parked near us. Its color, green, was designated for rangers that would be going to the Botanical Gardens. It’s somewhat cool because all other vehicles have other color codings that rangers would use so that the other rangers would know where they are stationed. I opened the vehicle gently as Subayai seated right beside me.

“Okay Subayai, strap your seatbelt and enjoy the view while we’re on the way to the Botanical Garden,” I said as I strapped my seatbelt, opening the vehicle’s engines and started to drive our way to our destination. After minutes and minutes of driving, we soon arrived at the grassy fields of the Botanical Garden. The entrance of the outpost was spectacular; the field was covered with different kinds of plants planted on different shapes and sizes of pots, making a somewhat narrow space, perfect for people to pass through.

“Here we are, the Botanical Gardens.” My voice was still shaking from nervousness. After all, the Botanical Garden is a wide open field that was covered with plants and trees and other things that would beautify the garden more. Alakazam gently stared at the area as we entered our way inside the garden.

As we entered the outpost, there was a seed-like Pokemon that started to move near us. It was kind of weird because after taking a few steps inside the garden, a Seedot appeared right in front of us. I stared at Subayai as I watched her what she will do, whether she will try to catch the Seedot or not. Still, she can skip this Pokemon if she wants, because there are still other better Pokemon that she may encounter inside the garden. But still, everything that has to be done inside the garden is entirely decided by her, I’m just the one that would guide her to do her best.

“Seed Seedot Seed!” the Seedot talked as it walked towards us calmly. My eyes were still staring at Subayai’s eyes, watching her every move especially if she will try to catch that Seedot. She still musn’t forget that Alakazam and I will just be here, in case something bad might happen.

On-going Battle:
Seedot vs. ?

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Seedot [ ? / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
100%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower.

Encounters Remaining:
Fourteen = 14

Items:
Parkballs x3, Superball x1, Bitter Berry Scent Spray x1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray x1, Max Potions x2, Full Heals x2, Cheri Berries x5, Chesto Berries x2, Pecha Berries x8, Rawst Berries x4, Lum Berries x2, Sitrus Berry x1

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:
TM01 Focus Punch, TM11 Sunny Day, TM12 Taunt, TM17 Protect, TM18 Rain Dance, TM19 Giga Drain, TM24 Thunderbolt, TM25 Thunder, TM29 Psychic, TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM44 Rest, TM49 Snatch, TM52 Focus Blast, TM53 Energy Ball, TM61 Will-O-Wisp, TM64 Explosion, TM65 Shadow Claw, TM77 Psych Up, TM82 Sleep Talk, TM84 Poison Jab, TM87 Swagger, TM90 Substitute, TM Ice Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Thunderpunch, TM Counter, TM Snore

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-10-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Speed-X Offline

Subayai was guided to a vehicle nearly similar to that of a golf cart, which was an artificial green in color. Opening a door a little less than half of her height, she seated right next to the already-opened window. Another warm breeze gently flowed through the air, Subayai's bang moving slightly with the wind.

"That's a bit odd," She thought to herself. "I'd imagine he'd just have Alakazam use Teleport to get us there." She was actually quite satisfied of his choice, though. It would be quite a shame, because just getting there would be half of the beauty of the trip.

"Okay, Subayai, strap you seatbelt and enjoy the view while we're on the way to the Botanical Garden." He stated as the cart came to a slow start, as if reminding her. In a way, he did; Subayai was so caught up in the beautiful weather today she might have forgotten.

The vehicle drove at a rather moderate speed--not too slowly, but not at top speed, either. Despite this, it seemed to Subayai that they arrived at their destination much too quickly. Then again, maybe she was just so caught up in the view outside, resting her arms on the narrow window platform, slightly leaning outside.

The view of the gardens was quite beautiful, actually--almost as if it were a never-ending sea of grass, with several flowers, shrubs, trees, and every other plantlife imaginable in a garden thrown in along with it. Subayai gazed at this scenery in awe. The grass was a rich, green color. Several Pokemon could be seen playing and frolicing in the meadows, along with a few Hoppip and Jumpluff here and there, floating gracefully in the gentle breeze. Alpha's Alakazam seemed to be a bit awestruck by the magnificent view, as well, as the three of them entered the gates of the outpost.

As the arrived, however, both Alpha and Subayai noticed a curious-looking Seedot calmly approaching them.

"Seed Seedot Seed!"

"How ironic," Subayai thought, giggling to herself a little bit. "One step into the garden and out pops a Seedot, right in front of us. Didn't even have to try!"

She thought things over a bit. "Well...Seedot can evolve into Shiftry, which, I'm sure, can be a pretty useful Pokemon, but...I have a feeling that there are a buncha other Pokemon here five times better. Besides, I can only keep three, right?" She felt quite certain of her decision by now. "How about moving on? I'm hoping we'll be able to find a Pokemon I'm looking for here." She suggested, smiling in a way implying, "First time here, hope I'm doing okay."

"Sorry, Seedot." she leaned over on one of her knees to gently pat the petit acorn Pokemon on her cap-like head. She then stood back up on her feet. "So...where to?" She questioned Alpha with a happy, carefree attitude.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:54 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

NBP

Ranger:
Alpha

“One step into the garden and out pops a Seedot, right in front of us. Didn’t even have to try!” Subayai giggled as she looked at the Seedot walking right in front of us. As we walk right inside the garden, she thought about certain things inside the garden.

“Well… Seedot can evolve into Shiftry, which, I’m sure, can be a pretty useful Pokemon, but… I have a feeling that there are a buncha other Pokemon here five times better.” Subayai said as she thought carefully about her decision. “Besides, I can only keep three, right?” she asked.

“Well, not entirely. You can catch as many as you like but in the end, you can only get to keep three. But oh well, that’s your decision.” I said as we finally passed the Seedot while walking. The bushes started to keep getting thicker and thicker. The road is getting a bit narrower each step we take.

“How about moving on? I’m hoping we’ll be able to find a Pokemon I’m looking for here.” She suggested as she smiled at me. Well, maybe what she said was true. Maybe she doesn’t need a Seedot to start things off at the National Park. “Sorry, Seedot. So… where to?” she questioned me with a happy, carefree attitude. I accidentally ignored Subayai because right in front of us, again, and just after taking few steps forward, there was a huge yellow-greenish leaf that pointed upward. The leaf seemed to resemble Bayleef’s leaf.

“Bay Leef!” It yelled as it approached us gently.

“Well, how about a Bayleef? It’s a really good Pokemon, I think,” I said. I never had a Meganium before so how should I know if it’s a good Pokemon or not. But from what I heard, a Meganium can be good in combat.

On-going Battle:
Bayleef vs. ?

Bayleef [ ? / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
100%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower.

Encounters Remaining:
Thirteen = 13

Items:

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot] = [Bayleef]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

Old 02-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Speed-X Offline

To Subayai's surprise, another Pokemon was waiting to be discovered--and a much more rare one at that.

Right after her last line, at noticing she didn't get a response, she glanced over ahead of her. What she saw was actually quite a nice surprise--a creamy yellow sarupod-like Pokemon had suddenly appeared in front of the rather surprised Trainer and Ranger, and continued to calmly approach them. Whatever its intentions were, they obviously weren't hostile. However, it did still stay a bit of a distance away from the two--it was obvious that it was simply curious of the new visitors.

"Bay-Leef!" It yelled in its usual, cheerful tone as is approached the two, who were currently a bit stupefied. Subayai was quite surprised--wild Bayleef were actually quite rare. And encountering a starter Pokemon-what luck!

"Well, how about a Bayleef? It's a really good Pokemon, I think." Alpha suggested.

"Hah. Of course! When I've got an opportunity to catch a starter Pokemon, I'll definitely take it." She says, rather excited about her first actual catch attempt in the park.

Subayai, just then, realized that she had been holding Sakyuu's Pokeball this entire time.
She positions her hand to throw the capsule, then immediately afterwards tosses it slightly in the air a bit of a distance away from her, more diagonally to the left of her than right in front. This was just so she wouldn't intimidate the poor Bayleef, because she wasn't exactly sure as to just what her ((The Bayleef's)) nature was.

"Fllyygon!" She raised her head up to look at the sky as if calling for another Flygon. However, she was merely just pepped up and more than ready to battle.

Now, Flygon was rather...large. She was way over a foot taller than Subayai--who was only half of Sakyuu's height! Sakyuu had definitely grown since Subayai first received her as a cute little Trapinch.

"Alrighty, Sakyuu. Let's try our best to catch this thing--start off with a Screech to get it to lower its guard!"

"Fly!" Having a rather close bond with Subayai by now, Sakyuu loyally followed her orders. The dragonic-like mayfly attempted to let out a piercing, high-pitched screech straight from her diaphragm, flapping her wings several times faster to possibly add to the effect.

Subayai, , "Now, Sakyuu. Trap it with a Sand Tomb so it can't escape!" Flygon, obeying her Trainer's commands, started out slowly flapping her wings, gaining a bit of height above the ground. Sakyuu's eyes then began to glow a rather light, fluorescent blue in color; within just a few seconds, Bayleef's legs would be trapped in a tightly packed, squeezing sand, which would then transition into a small tornado whirling around Flygon's victim. Subayai could only hope for this result, however--there was a slight chance for it to either miss, or for Bayleef to see it coming and dodge it successfully.
However, both attacks had a fair chance of missing. Just hopefully, at least one would hit without fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Changed the order of the attacks. XP

Last edited by Speed-X; 02-13-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

“Hah. Of course! When I’ve got an opportunity to catch a starter Pokemon, I’ll definitely take it,” Subayai said, as she jumped for joy for this would be her first time to battle a wild Pokemon inside the National Park. She looked at her hand and, surprisingly, she saw a Pokeball sitting in her hand. She prepared to toss the Pokeball in the air as it revealed a might brown dragon Pokemon, Flygon.

“Fllyygon!” Her Flygon roared. She looked up in the sky to see that her Flygon was doing so fine in mid-air. This could be her opportunity to battle the Bayleef very well. I had to inspect everything that Subayai would do, for she might damage the plants in the surroundings, or any other bad stuff that might happen inside the park. I suddenly felt nervous, I might get scolded for all of the wrecked things that the trainer might destroy. But still, I have Alakazam protecting me, Subayai, her Flygon, and the park itself. Nothing could go wrong.

“Wow, good call, Subayai! Let’s go and beat up that Bayleef to a pulp!” I cheered as I looked at the Flygon, which was about a foot taller than Subayai. Scary. Subayai stepped back as she commanded her first order at Flygon, eagerly wanting to catch the Bayleef as soon as possible. I stepped back as well, hoping that I wouldn’t get damaged during the battle.

“Alright, Sakyuu. Let’s try our best to catch this thing—start off with a Screech to lower its guard!” Subayai quickly commanded. I knew that she and her Flygon had a tight bond of friendship with each other, so that Flygon could easily understand what her trainer could command Flygon. Seconds later, Flygon soared in the air, as it made an ear deafening screech that would leave the foe off guard. Because of the Screech attack, Bayleef was caught off guard, not knowing that it would get attacked. So it took a bit of damage and was tossed back a bit.

“Wow, amazing attack, Subayai. Keep it up!” I cheered as I clapped my hands out of amusement. Alakazam was happily watching the fight, but still it was still alert for anything bad that might happen anytime inside the park. Although Bayleef was caught off guard, me and Alakazam shouldn’t be for we would be to blame if something destructive were to happen inside the park.

“Now, Sakyuu. Trap it with a Sand Tomb so it can’t escape!” Subayai quickly followed the command. Her Flygon rapidly flapped its wings with full force, trapping the Bayleef in sand, but there was no sand in the area so Flygon accidentally removed some of the soil in the ground. The brownish soil was stuck under Bayleef’s feet. Flygon’s eyes suddenly glowed with a blue color as it immediately created a sandstorm that would even make Bayleef tougher to escape.

“Amazing combo, but don’t let Bayleef fool you!” I warned Subayai as Bayleef, which was trapped inside the Sand Tomb, flicked its yellow greenish leaf as it created colorful leaves, that would suddenly follow Subayai’s Flygon, wherever it may go. Although Bayleef was trapped inside the Sand Tomb, its Magical Leaf attack would surely hit anyone that the user targeted. Subayai needed to think fast before the Magical Leaf attack could reach Flygon.

On-going Battle:
Bayleef vs. Sakyuu, the Flygon

Bayleef [ ? / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
77%

- - - - -

Flygon [ F / Levitate / Jolly ]

TMs and Stuff:
None

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
100%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower. Also, a bit of muddy soil were scattered all over the place, because of Flygon's Sand Tomb.

Encounters Remaining:
Thirteen = 13

Items:

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot] = [Bayleef]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-15-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Speed-X Offline

Soon noticing the fact that Flygon's Sand Tomb had pulled up clumps of grass and soil, a small sweatdrop formed at Subayai's head. "Heh, whoops." She thought outloud, a little embarassed at her absent-minded thinking. However, Subayai almost immediately shook it off, anticipating just how the Bayleef would react to suddenly being attacked.

"Amazing combo, but don't let Bayleef fool you!" Alpha had called out as if trying to help keep Subayai "on her toes."

"Bay-leef!" the sarupod-like Pokemon yelled out, seeming to be a bit irritated.

Moments later, Subayai had faintly noticed Bayleef's leaf to start glowing a vivid, multi-colored aura; however, due to the sand and dirt mix surrounding poor Bayleef almost as if it were a tornado of debris. Within a second or two of Bayleef charging his attack, he immediately flicked the leaf of his head like a boomerang, shooting out several colorful leaves aimed at Flygon. Subayai was a little bit out of luck with having Sakyuu dodge this attack--unless Bayleef were to become distracted before being able to hit Flygon with its homing leaf attack, it would fail to miss.

"Dang. Magical Leaf, pretty good," She thought. "Let's see what can be done about that, eh?"

Although Magical Leaf most likely wouldn't dramatically damage Flygon, she had to think quickly, nonetheless--Bayleef's attack was approaching Flygon at a rather quick pace, and it would be rather harsh on her part to just allow it to hit Sakyuu.

Moments later, she thought up an idea she hoped would work.
"Great, Flygon!" She cheered. "Now, hopefully this won't be too much of a problem. Step back a little bit to not pull up as much grass this time, and use Sonicboom to stop Magical Leaf in its tracks...!" She, however, suggested this rather hesitantly. Sonicboom required Flygon to stir up a forceful amount of wind aimed in the direction of the target, who happened to be on land, where all of the plants and shrubs grew. Therefore, it was very possible that whether much of the plantlife would be damaged severely or barely at all was not under Flygon's control--especially considering her tall, large dragonic-like figure.

That fact coming to mind, she quickly added, "But try not to overdo it. Just kick up enough wind to stop the attack from hitting. If that works out fine, try using Dragon Claw!"

Sakyuu did as ordered, flapping its wings forcefully, yet holding back quite a bit as if trying to damage less foilage than earlier. As her wings flapped back and forth, a slight breeze could be felt, even though Sonicboom was directed towards Bayleef. Yet another second later, Flygon launched a final wind, which could actually be somewhat seen as several small crescents of wind. A barely detectable, high-pitched screeching whip-like noise was emitted from the blow.

Subayai was anticipating the result of Flygon's attack, hoping that the small, sharp gusts of wind would hit without damaging the greenery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((OOC: I DID just now mention it in dialogue (I thought I did earlier, but I guess not, once I look back at my post. xD;), the Bayleef's gender'll be...male. I guess, lolz. By the way, I didn't forget that Subayai ordered for Sakyuu to use Dragon Claw--I'm just...waiting to see if Magical Leaf hits or not before I describe that. XD Just lettin' ya know, though.))
Old 02-16-2010, 08:37 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

“Dang. Magical Leaf, pretty good. Let’s see what can be done about that, eh?” Subayai cheerfully said. I was, a bit, proud of her. Her thoughts would remain the same even though she would have already made a PPPP violation due to Sand Tomb’s dirt-removing effects. She was still proud at her Flygon, she still didn’t panicked even though Flygon could be in grave danger. Oh well, I would just watch and see what would happen next. I watched as Flygon flew high in the sky as the colorful leaves, which Bayleef had created, kept on following Flygon wherever it went.

“Heh, this should be good. I wonder how Subayai would react to this situation.” I watched Flygon escape from the Magical Leaf attack. But the leaves didn’t give up as two leaves managed to reach Flygon and left scratches at her arms.

[i]“Great, Flygon! Now, hopefully this won’t be too much of a problem. Step back a little bit to not pull as much grass this time, and use Sonicboom to stop Magical Leaf in its tracks!” Subayai suggested. Flygon stepped back in the air as it would approach the Magical Leaf that reached Flygon. Flygon was few meters high above the ground, so the plants wouldn’t get, hopefully, destroyed.

Flygon flapped its wings at full force as it made a giant shockwave that would reach Bayleef anytime. It was strong enough that it could cut down anything that would stand in its way. Luckily, the Sonicboom attack didn’t reached the plants at all, it also splitted the Magical Leaf attack into halves until it eventually struck Bayleef hard in the chest. The force tossed Bayleef backwards as Bayleef was freed from the clutches of the Sand Tomb.

“But try not to overdo it. Just kick up enough wind to stop the attack from hitting. If that works out fine, try using Dragon Claw!” Subayai lately commanded. Flygon was depressingly stressed out from using consecutive combo attacks at once. Flygon’s claws started to glow with a bluish color as it would charge towards Bayleef any second. Bayleef, however, placed up an invisible barrier that would prevent attacks from reaching Bayleef.

“Wow, Bayleef sure knows how to use Reflect, you’d better retreat in this turn and let Flygon earn a few rest!” I instructed as I watched what will Subayai do next, especially that it would only harm Flygon if it were to charge straight into Bayleef’s reflect attack.

On-going Battle:
Bayleef vs. Sakyuu, the Flygon

Bayleef [ M / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
39%

- - - - -

Flygon [ F / Levitate / Jolly ]

TMs and Stuff:
None

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
81%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower. Also, a bit of muddy soil were scattered all over the place, because of Flygon's Sand Tomb.

Encounters Remaining:
Thirteen = 13

Items:

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot] = [Bayleef]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

Old 03-21-2010, 04:24 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC:

Ok, due to inactivity. I forgot to end this RP. So Speed-X caught nothing. :[

This ends this RP.

As well as my temp ranger license. XD