Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

"HONCH!!" came a screech from out of nowhere and echoing through the walls of the cave, scaring me as well as Leo as we desperately looked what caused the deafening screech.

Then before I knew it, came another shout, this time coming from Leo.

"Watch out!" he shouted, as he looked towards my direction and obviously at what was coming straight for me.

I turned my head and to my horror saw a large witch hatted Pokemon flying down at me, talons stretched out ready to sink in. I looked for Dragonite, knowing that it was still out and that I had not recalled it back in, feeling pleased that I had not, or I would not have the time to summon on under such dire circumstances.

"Quick Drack! Dragon Rage!" I called out, getting ready to roll under lest Dragonite was unable to make it in time.

"DRA!" responded Dragonite, knowing how urgent it was. Breathing in quickly to gather as much energy as it could within its mouth, it then exhaled as quickly, releasing a beam of orange flames straight towards the Honchkrow. The beam was weak, but it was only to stop its movement, or at least, I was hoping it would...
Old 02-13-2010, 04:37 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

OOC: Sorry for the long wait :[

Ranger: Leo

_

Nel looked nervous, but who wouldn't be in this situation. Shadow moved forward, bearing his sharp fangs. He moved in front of me, ready to do what I had trained him to, protect both the trainer and me. I patted him on the head and calmed him down, slowly pulling him back. I knew that Nel had something planned.

"Quick Drack! Dragon Rage!" Nel called out as I expected he would. Dragonite was already out of his Pokeball so he could easily come to Nel’s rescue.

"DRA!" he roared in response, he had to act fast to defend his partner. He breathed in quick to gather as much power as he possibly could; then he exhaled, releasing a beam of red orange flames straight towards the flying dark bird.

The Honchkrow was moving too fast to avoid the attack so it flew into the Dragon Rage, squawking in pain. The large crow Pokémon flapped its wings hard, attempting to stop the attack. It managed to blow the flames away with the winds. I was surprised that it reacted so quickly, causing some of the embers from the flame to fly back towards Dragonite. Then the crow did something similar to the battle Nel had earlier. This black mist came out of nowhere, slowly covering the field. I knew that the Dragonite was going to have to keep its ears opened and alert. The Honchkrow shrieked loudly, but its location could not be pin pointed.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Honchkrow
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes:
Health : 90%
Moves: Haze

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes:
Health : 45%
Moves: Dragon Rage
_

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area/Effects: A bit foggy. We are in a cave that is at least twently feet high. It is also a bit dark, with lighting from the blue and green crystals

Encounters Left: 8

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 50%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???]

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%] - Calm Male Abra [7%]

Old 02-15-2010, 05:17 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Twister!!" I commanded as soon as I see black mist emerging from out of nowhere. At one look, I knew it was the work of the Honchkrow, motive probably to weaken my Dragonite's vision to its advantage since it was able to see in the dark.

Dragonite was still recovering from the previous embers returned by Honchkrow but nevertheless it heard the command and roared in acknowledgement. This time, it stood firmly on the ground and flapped its wings as hard as it could, generating a stronger gust of wind. The wind swirled in front of the Dragonite and within seconds brewed a twenty feet high twister right in the cave. Adding a delicate touch into the twister, Dragonite unleashed some bits of Dragon Rage into the twister to differentiate it from mere wind attack.

The glowing orange twister sucked stones and pebbles the moment it was formed, tossing them further away from its original position while at the same time, generating winds so strong, I hoped the haze would be blown away...
Old 02-16-2010, 05:30 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

_
"Twister!!" He called out. It was a smart thing to try and counter the Haze, which was a good thing because it was already dark in here, adding the haze would definitely obscure Dragonite’s vision. That would prove to be dangerous during any battle.

Honchkrow angrily screeched again and from the top of the mist, I saw the Honchkrow emerge. His body began to give off a blue aura. Giving another battle cry, it dove back into the dark mist. I knew it was charging towards Dragonite, but from where will it strike? I tried to listen for it, but could not hear a sound, just the flapping of Dragonite’s wings. I turned my attention towards him and saw what he was creating. Feet firmly posted on the ground, a tornado began to form before right before our eyes. Within seconds a strong tornado was whirling around, sucking up rocks and stones that were around the twister. The Dragonite did not stop there; she launched orange flames into the tornado as it quickly caught on fire. The Honchkrow tried to stop, but was already going too fast to stop. It collided with the blazing tornado. I waited to see what the outcome was going to look like. The haze was clearing up so it was getting a bit easier to see.

The Honchkrow weakly crowed and lifted itself up as its body began glowing a white color. It was preparing to attack again.
_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : 50%
Moves: Brave Bird

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes:
Health : 45%
Moves: Dragon Rage
_

Area/Effects: A bit foggy. We are in a cave that is at least twently feet high. It is also a bit dark, with lighting from the blue and green crystals

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???]

Old 02-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The previous attack had worked to its full effect, driving off the haze while seriously damaging the Honchkrow. Now all it had left in it was a weak crow as it prepared for its next attack. It lifted itself up into the air, body glowing a white bright. It was the Brave Bird attack, one that would cause recoil damage to itself if it hits my Dragonite. The Honchkrow was seriously giving everything it got.

I looked at my Dragonite. It was panting, probably tired from the fact that it had already taken part in all of the battles so far. It was in no shape to continue battling.

"Return Drack! Go Steel!" I shouted, as I recalled Dragonite into its ball before summoning Metagross out into the battle in quick succession. The four legged crimson blue metallic spider appeared on the battlefield, eyes staring through the horizontal angles of the big cross on its face.

"Take that hit! And show that Honchkrow your Ice Punch!" I commanded.

"ME--TA--GROSS" it replied in a rather robotic voice as it began to work. Concentrating, its right front leg suddenly started glowing light blue. A chilly air floated around the leg as the vapors in the atmosphere were frozen and ice crystals could be seen sticking on that front leg of Metagross.

All Metagross was waiting now was for Honchkrow's move before unleashing its own against it...
Old 02-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: Sorry for keeping you waiting consistantly :[, short post

_

Dragonite was looking a bit worn out. Nel appeared to have noticed this as well.

"Return Drack! Go Steel!" He shouted, The four legged metal spider Pokemon appeared, ready for combat. "Take that hit! And show that Honchkrow your Ice Punch!" It was uncommon to hear that, but I knew that attack wouldn't do much damamge.

"ME--TA--GROSS" it replied. Its right leg began to glow and I could feel a small draft. The temperature also dropped a bit. Small crystals began forming on his front leg. Honchkrow launched off like a bullet towards Metagross, getting faster each second. The Metagross lifted his paw and the crow Pokemon crashed into it, but it was also strong enough to push Metagross back a little bit. Both recieved some kind of damage for the attacks that just took place.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : 24%
Moves: Sky Attack

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature : Serious
Ability : Clear Body
Stats Changes:
Health : 86%
Moves: Ice Punch
_

Pokemon:

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-20-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Great job there, Steel!" I shouted the moment I saw both moves collide with each other. Still with all that momentum and gravity's help, Honchkrow managed to do considerable damage on my Metagross, causing it to be pushed back a little.

"Now use agility and climb that rock wall!" I shouted immediately, recalling how I had just witnessed a Metagross climb up the cave wall just some time ago. Surely my Metagross should be able to do the same.

Upon hearing the command, Metagross set to work. Shutting its eyes, it concentrated its psychic powers upon itself. A bright blue glow appeared around its body. Somehow, it was felt lighter. It was able to move its limbs much easier now. Its weight seemed to have disappeared. A grin appeared on its face as it reopened its eyes to meet the Honchkrow in the air again.

Moving at an increased speed, Metagross plunged its legs as hard as it could into the walls of the cave, pulling its somewhat lighter body up along the walls and above the Honchkrow's position. But that was not all, Metagross knew what I was going to ask it to do next.

Still the command was inevitable, "Bullet Ice!" I shouted. It was a combination of both Bullet Punch and Ice Punch. The concept? Making use of Bullet Punch's fast attack rate and Ice Punch's power, it was so that foes had little chance of dodging.

The same arm that had glowed icy blue just now acted up again as crystals began forming along the front foot of spider-like golem. But to add to that, Metagross suddenly fired itself like a bullet straight at the Honchkrow, completely detaching itself from the cave wall that it had hung onto. Coupled with agility, Metagross was now moving at lightning speed despite its size and weight.

With all that action, I waited anxiously for the result...
Old 02-25-2010, 06:22 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: Excuse any grammar errors, it is late right now for me >O>

_

"Great job there, Steel!" Nel shouted. It was great for a trainer to support his or her Pokemon with motivation, or stuff in that nature. That was the kind of stuff that helps you win battles.

"Now use agility and climb that rock wall!" Nel shouted. As he said that, I remembered that we had saw a Metagros climb up a wall. Metagross was ready for action. An elegant blue glow shone off of the metal spider.

The Metagross was moving a bit faster than I had expected. The magnetic Pokemon was on the roof of the cave above the Honchkrow.

"Bullet Ice!" Nel shouted. He was combining moves together to get a stronger move. If this move was successful, the crow was surely going to be knocked.

Metagross began throwing blows randomly. Several which hit the Large Crow bird. The large spider Pokemon crashed into the Honchkrow. The enormous bird Pokemon fell to the ground in exhaustion. I walked over to it and gealed it, then released it back into the area.

"So, now what?" I asked.
_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : KO%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature : Serious
Ability : Clear Body
Stats Changes:
Health : 86%
Moves: Ice Punch
_

Pokemon:

Old 02-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The combination of moves had worked to full perfection. Metagross completely crushed Honchkrow, making it fall to the ground in exhaustion. My heart cringed a little at the sight of seeing a heavily injured Pokemon, but still, I knew it was necessary.

"Well done, Steel. You were just totally awesome out there," I complimented it, making it smile in contentment and happy that I was proud of it.

"You deserve a good rest," I continued and took out the ball that houses Metagross and recalled it back.

"So, now what?" a voice suddenly shook me from victory trance. It was that of Leo's, who had walked up to the exhausted crow and did some healing of his own. The Honchkrow was then able to at least, fly away from the cave and back to its nest for a well-needed rest too.

"Well... I was thinking of leaving this cave already. It's not really a good place for battling," I answered. The conditions here were dark, foggy and tight, with only occasional places with high ceilings. I could blow the fog away sometimes with Dragonite's ability but it would always return and it was starting to bug me alot.

I looked for the exit and pointed towards it, and continued "Let's head back out..."
Old 02-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Well... I was thinking of leaving this cave already. It's not really a good place for battling," He answered. "Let's head back out..."

"If that is what you want then." I said, shaking my head. "We can exit this cave. I knew where an exit was, but Nel pointed to it before I could even say anything. We headed towards an opening in the cave and went outside. It felt good to have the sun's rays shine down on my skin, it sure warmed me up from being in that dark cold cave.

I looked around the area, there were many large bushes, many that looked like they could be homes of wild Pokemon. I heard a soft bark in the bush that was on my left. I looked closer and saw a small dark grey ear sticking out.

"See that?" I asked as I pointed at the ear that was sticking out. "You want to check it out?"

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: ???
Stats Changes:
Health : 100%
Moves: ???

Your Pokemon: ???
Stats Changes:
Health : ???
_

Area/Effects: Sunny

Encounters Left: 7

Pokemon:

Old 02-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"If that is what you want then," replied Leo, shaking his head as he led me towards the exit and out of the cave. Somehow, with that little gesture, I felt that he was hinting to me that I had made a bad choice.

After a little walk, we were finally back out in the wilds. The Sun was shining brightly upon us, providing us with the warmth which we had missed during our little adventure in the cave. I smiled, pleased at the change of environment. At least out here, I could my surroundings a little clearer.

Just then, a little bark could be heard from near us. Somehow, it sounded familiar, but I quickly brushed it off and instead looked for the source.

"See that?" asked a voice right next to me. I turned to look at Leo who was pointing towards a patch of grass where it was pretty obvious to the eye that there was a small dark grey ear sticking out of it.

"You want to check it out?" asked Leo again.

"Yeah sure, why not?" I answered as I slowly made my way towards that patch of grass, one hand on one of my Pokeballs holding my Pokemons...
Old 03-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Yeah sure, why not?" Nel answered, and with that, a small Dark type Dog Pokemon stood before us. This one however was much more friendlier than the one we encountered earlier. It appeared to be more playful.

"Poochyena!" it barked happily as it ran around us. I saw that Nel had one hand on his Pokeballs, but I was unsure if he wanted to battle it or not. I waited to see what he was going to do.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Poochyena
Stats Changes:

Stats Changes:
_

Encounters Left: 6

Pokemon:

Old 03-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Poochyena!" a soft barking voice sounded, before a dark faced white furred poodle jumped out from the bushes.

"Just as I expected," I muttered, disappointed but smiling at Poochyena's silliness as it ran around us in a playful manner. I released my grab on the balls and turned to face Leo.

"I'm leaving this one alone, Leo," I said, while trying to shoo it away.

"Think you could get rid of this little Poochy for me and go somewhere else?" I turned to ask Leo with a somewhat irritated face...

Last edited by Neltharion_deathwing; 03-05-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:02 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"I'm leaving this one alone, Leo," Nel said, while trying to make it go away. I could tell he was a bit disappointed. "Think you could get rid of this little Poochy for me and go somewhere else?" The Poochyena could take a hint and put on a sad face as it ran away. I sighed.

"Well, let's get going, still a bit left to look at." I said, looking around the area for a place to go. I didn't have to go any where because a few seconds later, an Unown Pokemon. Not much was known about this Pokemon, which was why it was probably called Unown. There were many shapes of Unown, particularly those of the alphabet. This one however was not, it was in the shape of a question mark.

"Oh, look at that, want to go after that?" I asked.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Unown ?
Stats Changes:

Stats Changes:
_

Encounters Left: 6

Pokemon:

Old 03-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Go Dark!" I shouted as soon as I saw the Unown appear before me. Unlike most Unowns I have seen on television at home, which took the shapes of alphabets. This Unown was of a question mark shape.

The ball which contained my Houndoom split open and out came the black colored horned dog. Metal plates and cuffs were over his body, as it barked ferociously against its frail foe. Snarling and baring its teeth at the Unown, it established an intimidating entrance.

"Bite that little thing and don't let go!" I ordered. Houndoom barked in agreement and set off to work. Opening its mouth once again, it began thinking of all the dark and evil things in its head. Dark energy began gathering in its mouth, enveloping its sharp teeth. Then, right without warning, it dashed towards the little Unown with murderous intent. It was not going to let Unown leave its mouth...