Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-17-2010, 05:26 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Individual RP: Gamedude

OOC: Did either of your Pokemon have any TMs and what are their abilities? You didnt specify in your sign up :] Also, I'm sorry I took so long to start this. Life was hectic this past week.

NBP

Sec jumped from the leathery back of his flying, dragonic companion and slammed his feet into the dirt road leading up to the entrance of the Botanic Gardens. As the tiny dust cloud simmered out around his short, black sneakers, Sec slowly pulled a golden key from his pocket and held it up to glisten in the sunlight.

As he stared as the sparkling key that would unlock the park entrance, Sec’s trusty Flygon finally landed next to him and laid down on the ground to rest. It had been quite the flight from the Ranger’s Office; the duo had been attacked by a flock of Fearow on the way in and they had put up quite the fight. Luckily for Sec and Flygon, a fiery Dragonbreath was enough to faint one Fearow and the rest fled after a few more bursts.

As Sec approached the golden gates of the Botanic Gardens and slipped his key into the lock that bolted them shut he heard faint footsteps behind him. Turning around, he noticed that his assigned trainer, Craig, was approaching at a brisk pace. The teenage boy stared at Sec from under a hat, through thin glasses. As he reached the fairly new ranger, Sec extended his hand in greeting.

“Hi! My name’s Sec and I’ll be taking you through the gardens today!”

=============================
Stats

Trainer: Craig

Area Effects: None
15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Nidoking
Nickname: King
Ability: ?
Nature: Docile
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: E?

Pokemon: Electivire
Nickname: Shocker
Ability: ?
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: ?

Items: 2x Super Ball, 8x Park Ball

Current Pokemon: None

Captured: None

Encountered: None
Old 02-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: Individual RP: Gamedude

OOC: My Pokémon Don't Have ANY TMs and Such. Nidoking has Poison Point; Electivire has Motor Drive. I haven't RPG seen last year so this should be fun.

Running his long skinny fingers threw his clean wavy brown hair. Craig was sitting very overjoyed on the green grass waiting for his Pokémon Ranger to take him into the park. Craig has always lived in the shadow of his older brother and Craig believed the only way to beat him was to surpass him in a battle that would make everyone back home talk about for days.

I wonder what Pokémon I'll find in the garden? Craig though to him self. Well dreaming about all the strong Pokémon he was going to capture, he quickly noticed someone on the back of a scaly bug eyed Pokémon. As Craig slowly stood up, he saw the trainer pull out a golden key. Walking towards the trainer Craig put on his Jet black and blue hat impulsively. Walking towards the trainer fearful, Craig took a breath in worried not knowing if he would be able to capture or to even find a strong Pokémon for that matter.

Craig slowly stood behind the Ranger. A cold piece of sweet slowly dropped from Craig's head.

“Hi! My name’s Sec and I’ll be taking you through the gardens today!” the ranger said extending his hand.

"Hey bro, how's it going? I'm guessing you’re my ranger?" Craig saying pleased that his ranger wasn't some hollow 90 year old man caring around a Magikarp that would be used in case of an emergency. Before the ranger had time to say a word, Craig’s left pocket vibrated. Pulling out his glamorous new cell phone he had bought the day before, he poorly typed out a message back to his girlfriend. Making sure his girlfriend couldn’t bother him during the park, Craig turned off his cell phone and put it back into his pocket.

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Last edited by Gamedude; 02-17-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

Sec watched the trainer throw his flashy new cell phone back into his pocket; the boy of Sec’s age looked up and smiled, waiting to enter the Park’s Botanic Gardens. Sec turn back around and twisted the key which he had previously left in the lock of the mighty golden entrance gates; Flygon let out a loud chirping noise as Sec thrust the gates open.

Turning to Craig, Sec said, “Well, let’s get going! We’ve got some Pokemon to look out for!”

Sec turned back around and began walking through the newly opened gates. The sun was beating down hard today and was already beginning to make Sec sweat; a warm droplet ran down his face as he let out a heavy sigh. With conditions like this the trip was sure to be quite a long one.

The pair walked several yards into the gardens, Flygon hovering just behind, and after a cool, brisk walk under the canopy of trees that lied just past the entrance the two came out into the gardens. Looking around, most of the area that Sec could see was open and plain-like; there were beautiful wildflowers all around and a few trees here and there, all of different types. To the team’s left was a small lake, more like a large pond, and to the left was more open land. Tree stumps and hollow logs could be seen throughout the entire garden; Sec assumed that there must have been a deforestation project awhile back to make room for the trainer’s expeditions through the lively area.

It wasn’t long after entering the open areas of the gardens that the duo’s sight seeing was interrupted. A strong gust passed right through the group and a large pink object that was riding the breeze smacked Sec right in the side of the head. The magenta-colored thing dropped to the ground as Sec shouted, as he was startled by the unexpected impact.

The thing that had hit Sec was no object, it was a Pokemon, and it was angry that its windy ride had been so abruptly interrupted. The furious Hoppip took a fighting stance and glared right at the team as they stared down on it.

“Well… we could just wait for another breeze to carry it away or you can go for a battle, your choice, is it something that you’re interested in?” Sec asked inquisitively.

Stats

15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Ability: Poison Point
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

Ability: Motor Drive

Current Pokemon: ? Hoppip (?/???)

Encountered: None
Old 02-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude

As the hard sun shinned threw out the start of the tour. A beautiful gust of wind blew, cooling Craig down a little bit. Craig looked up at the sky and gave a relaxing sigh until he herd a sudden unpleasant shout from the Pokemon ranger. The giant teenager looked his ranger as he rubbed his face.

"What the..?" Craig said as he looked around to see a pink ball getting ready to fight.

“Well… we could just wait for another breeze to carry it away or you can go for a battle, your choice, is it something that you’re interested in?” Sec asked.

"Oh my, how would I win any battles with that thing? Like come on, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide." Craig said easing his fist in the air, looking like a major idiot.

Craig turned directly to Sec. "Every challenge along the way with courage I will face. I will battle every day, to claim my rightful place! So come with me, the time is ri.." Craig cut him self off seeing that he was singing a children theme song.

"I think I'll wait to find another Pokemon. Sorry Hoppip, but I need someone strong". Craig said smacking him self in the face for feeling so stupid.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 02-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

Sec stared at Craig, the most horrified and bizarre expression sat up on his face. What in the world was that? was all that he could possibly think at the moment, I’ve got quite the odd one on my hands…

With those thoughts, another strong breeze flew by and carried Hoppip away with it; the little pink ball shouted out in anger as it was picked up, almost as if it wanted to battle. Sec waved at the flying Hoppip and spat on the ground as he rubbed his sore, rosy red, left cheek.

“Well, looks like it wouldn’t have been a long battle anyways.” Sec said sarcastically, “let’s move on.”

Sec’s plan was to lead Craig up to a fork in the road a few yards ahead and then let the trainer decide which way to go; however, his plans were once again very rudely interrupted. Suddenly a set of vines lashed out of a nearby, hollow log and tripped both the ranger and trainer right into the air and onto their backs. A soft giggling could be heard from inside the tree.

Sec sat up, his back now wet from the dew atop the blades of grass he had landed on, and saw a cheery ball of vines sitting within the entrance of the log.

“That Tangela did it,” Sec muttered, “You wanna get it back or should I just have Flygon scare it away so that we can move on?”

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Current Pokemon: ? Tangela (?/???)

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???)

Last edited by Sec; 02-21-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Gamedude Offline

When finally a nice strong gust of strong wind blew, the Hoppip flew right off its feet. The Hoppip looked like a tiny pink angry drunken sailor as it flew away.

As the two of them walked, Craig was trying to hold in his teenage stupidity. Remembering Sec's face made Craig want to smack himself in the face over and over. As Sec lead the team, Craig was really wanting a strong Pokémon to join his team so that he may beat a gym and become a Pokémon Master.

As the two walked, Sec and Craig plunged to the hard ground.

"What was that?" Craig though as he slowly got up.

“That Tangela did it,” Sec pointed out. Craig looked over to see a small ball of vines.

“You wanna get it back or should I just have Flygon scare it away so that we can move on?” Sec said.

Craig reached into his pocket and pulled out his iPod touch. Craig typed in his password and clicked the Pokédex app, made by a company called Serebii. Craig searched up Tangela on the iPod's touch screen.

"The blue vines shrouding its body are covered in a growth of fine hair. It is known to be ticklish." Craig read as he quickly searched up more info about the Pokémon.

"It's a grass type Pokémon and it's strongest move is Power Whip" Craig said when he was done reading. As the trainer uncanny put his iPod back into his pocket, he quickly pulled out a red and white standard Pokéball.

"Shocker, I choose you!" sending out a 300 pound yellow furry Pokémon.

"Electivire!!" The thunderbolt Pokémon roared, running up to his trainer to give him a big huge. Craig quickly jumped out of the way.

"Shocker, remember last time you gave me a hug?" Reminding Craig's Pokémon of when his big jolly Pokémon hugged him and sent him to the hospital.

"Electivire..." Shocker said sadly.

"Don't worry bud, if you help me capture this little guy over here then you two can play all day in the backyard when we get back" Craig said with a big grin on his face.

"Electivire!! Electivire" Shocker started to dance around.

"Now charge at Tangela with a big bad ass fire punch!" Shocker's master yelled.

Shocker pounded his chest as he roared and started to run at the tiny green vine Pokémon. As the Electivire ran towards the brown decomposing hollow log where the Tangela was, his hands started to glow dark magenta.

"Ellllllllleeeeccctivirreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Shocker roared making his hand set ablaze as he launched a thermogenic punch towards the Tangela.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Last edited by Gamedude; 02-25-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

This dude is nuts… He has a hug-happy Electivire that likes to play and frolic like a Bellosom? Sec thought, slightly dazed at how obnoxious the vicious looking, massive Pokemon was acting. He had never seen such a powerful Pokemon act so playfully before.

Before long Electivire was charging at Tangela, its hands set ablaze, crackling and flickering with the same flames one might find lighting the torches of a castle hallway. ‘ELECTIVIRE!” the jolly thunder cat shrieked as it dove at the hollowed rock and aimed its attack for the giggly ball of vines.

At the last second Tangela toddled backwards into the log and rolled out the other side. The vine Pokemon giggled as itched Electivire run right into the log and set fire to it with the attack intended for Tanglea. Small sparks of flame and tiny ashes stung Tangela as they leapt from the fire, but the Pokemon was able to move away before it could become badly burned or take substantial damage.

With a twinkle of its eye, Tangela jumped into the air and flung several of its vines forward at Electivire; the olive green whips soared through the air but jerked back about half-way to reaching the thunder giant. As the vines pulled back, a thick purple ooze flung from the tips of them and formed into a ball as it flew through the air towards Electivire.

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Nidoking @ 100%

Pokemon: Electivire @ 100%

Current Pokemon: ? Tangela (?/???) @ 94.2% (Sludge Bomb)

Old 02-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Gamedude Offline

That stupid little Tangela, its so on! Craig thought as Shocker set the log on fire.

"Did we get it?" Craig said as he looked for the little bugger. Craig turned to his Pokémon.
"Do you hit him?" Craig asked scratching his head. Craig looked at his teenage ranger. Craig could tell that Sec thinks Craig was a little nut.

"Shocker, move that log and see if the little guy isn't dead or something". The hug yellow Pokémon started walked over to the log.

"Shocker?" the Electrical Pokémon stopped as the little vine Pokémon jumped in mid air. It was like as if time stopped for a minute as soon as Craig slowly moved his head and saw the vine Pokémon jumped.

“Shocker, get out the way quick now!” Craig screamed as lush green vines flew toward the Electivire.

“Electivire!” Shocker roared as the Pokémon preformed a genital rolled and out of the way as the vines quickly jerked back half way. The roll looked like a Kayaker falling out of his Kayak.

[I]A distraction?[i] The trainer thought as he planned out his next move. The adrenaline quickly made Craig even crazier.

“Shocker, give that sneaky little guy a good fire punch!” Craig yelled as he turned his hat backwards hasty.

Deep crimson ooze started to form from the tips of the vines of the Tangela and flew towards Shocker. This could be bad if Shocker is hit by that purple stuff. It might poison him and he might not last the whole trip Craig thought as he tightened his fist.

“COME ON SHOCKER, MAKE SURE YOU DON’T GET HIT BY THAT SLUGE!” Craig yelled to his Jolly giant.

Shocker’s caught fire and was aimed towards the vine Pokémon.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 03-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

As Shocker heard its command it immediately bgan running t the opposing Tangela, its fists glowing with the blazing flames of a charging Fire Punch. However, Electivire soon had to halt its rampage as it turned back to her another order from Craig.

“COME ON SHOCKER,” the fuzzy, electrical giant heard its trainer shout, “MAKE SURE YOU DON’T GET HIT BY THAT SLUDGE!”

As Electivire processed the idea of dodging the incoming attack it turn back around to continue its charge, only to be hit square in the face with the incoming Sludge Bomb. Unfortunately for Craig and Shocker, the second order had distracted Electivire and taken its dodging time away. Electivire, filled with a firey, joyful fury, charged at Tangela, its fists set ablaze once again.

Tangela was still slowly drifting to the ground when Shocker’s punch connected, sending the ball of vines tumbling across the area several feet, and making it smack square into the foot of a nearby tree. The playful Pokemon stood back up onto its two feet and swayed in a daze, unaware of what was going on.

“Look,” Sec pointed out to Craig, “there are burns all over the Tangela’s body.”

Shocker, pleased with his success, pranced back to Craig with a merry skip.

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 81.34%

Current Pokemon: ? Tangela (?/???) @ 56.42% (Burned)

Last edited by Sec; 03-03-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:54 AM
Gamedude Offline

“Crap!” Craig said to him self, clinging his fingers together into a tight fist at the site of his Pokémon being hit right in the face with the incoming Sludge Bomb. I should try not to distract Shocker like that Craig thought to him self as he watched Shocker fallow threw on his attack.

“Oh snap!” Craig’s jaw dropped at the punch that Shocker had given to the Tangela.

“Look,” the Pokémon ranger pointed out. Craig looked at Tangela as it tired to stand up.

“There are burns all over the Tangela’s body.” Craig looked and saw burn marks all over Tangela. Craig greatly grinned at the sight of the burns.

“Electivire!” Shocker skipped back joyfully.

“Good job bud, looks like are training paid off!” The trainer said to his yellow furry charged Pokémon. Looks like Tangela only has half his energy left. Craig looked blankly as he thought.

“Ok, I got it. Shocker, give Tangela a nice powerful Thunderbolt like the ones we have been working on at home” Craig said as he glared at the Tangela right in the eyes.

“Make sure you beware about Tangela’s attacks” Craig said to Shocker.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 03-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Unfortunately for Craig and Shocker, they seemed to be rejoicing too early; for Tangela was once again fully aware of its surroundings and was ready to defend itself. The vine Pokemon glared at Shocker menacingly and took up a fighting stance, both feet firmly planted on the ground and two vines slightly extended forward, the Tangela’s boxing arms of sorts. Tangela flung both of these vines forward and tossed a ball of glowing green energy at Electivire, trying to strike before the thunder cat could.

Shocker shouted as he let loose a powerful Thunderbolt, which soared through the air at lightning fast speed towards the no-longer playful Tangela. The sizzling, crackling bolts of lightning collided with Tangela’s Energy Ball in mid air, and the two blasts tangoed under the sunlight. Each blast spun around the other, as if there were a polar force keeping them near to each other. After just a moment, the two blasts suddenly crashed together and let loose a sonic boom in all directions, stinging both Pokemon and sending a tingling feeling through out the trainer and ranger’s bodies.

The blast meant something both good and bad for Shocker. On one hand, he couldn’t stop moving, the electrical Pokemon was vrooming around field at a rapid pace. The sparks of electricity in the blast had started up Electivire’s Motor Drive. On the other hand, its fur seemed to be pulsing a slight, barely-visible shade of purple, which typically meant that the Pokemon was more susceptible to non-physical attacks. Most likely from the bits of Tangela's Energy Ball in the blast.

“Looks like that was a bust, or a win in a way, depending on how you want to look at it…” Sec muttered, “What now Craig? That Tangela’s looking pretty nasty, and… It’s glowing….”

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 75.61% (Speed+1, Special Defense -1)

Current Pokemon: ? Tangela (?/???) @ 44.22% (Burned)

Old 03-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Gamedude Offline

“Elective!” The big yellow Pokémon said as it ran around the field. Looks like Shocker’s ability is active Craig thought he took out his comb.

“Looks like that was a bust or a win in a way, depending on how you want to look at it…” Sec pointed out. Craig thought about it as he tried combing down his static charged hair.

“That’s it!” Craig said to himself, coming up with a plain. Shocker, still running around like a mad man, gave Craig a wonderful idea. If Shocker gives me a tiny shock just by hugging me, I wonder what would happen if Shocker gave Tangela an overpowering hug Craig pondered as he tried to flatten his hair.

“Shocker, stop for a minute” Craig called to his overjoyed Pokémon. Shocker quickly stopped and looked at Craig super happy.

“Looks like Tangela is feeling kind of down, don’t you think he needs a big hug?” Craig said trying to sound very convincing. The Elective looked at the burned green Pokémon.

“Elective!” The joyful Pokémon said putting on a huge smile. I wonder what attack I should order Shocker to use? Craig thought as he tried to remember all the moves Shocker knew.

“Elective, Elective!” Shocker said over and over as it charged towards the injured Pokémon. Running at a faster then normal speed, Shocker gave the green vine a huge hug.

“Now use Discharge!” Craig ordered, hoping this would be the move he needed to capture the Pokémon.

“ELECTIVE!!!!” Shocker roared as he gladly sent off a powerful discharge of energy from his body.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 03-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Sorry these keep taking so long, life has been hectic recently xD

IC: BP

As Electivire embraced Tangela in a massive bear hug, the vine Pokemon knew that it was in trouble.

“LA! LA!” it screeched as it thrashed about, trying to escape the might of the massive Electivire.

Taking a second to calm itself, Tangela prepared a plan as it listened to the enemy Pokemon’s incoming orders. The enemy was to use Discharge, an attack that would fire off in every direction, and it was trapped. It couldn’t do anything to escape.

“Electivire!’ Shocker screamed as it charged up a discharge attack, the sparks emitting from its body were already stinging Tangela’s burnt skin. The big bundle of trapped vines’ eyes grew to the size of baseballs as it was filled with the electrical energy of the attack. In fact, the attack hurt Tangela so much that the Pokemon started beating on Electivire with its vines repeatedly. Slowly, this defensive Vine Whip latched on to Electivire and slowly drained its energy, little by little, just to keep Tanela alive.

Shocker, noticing that he was taking serious damage, attempted to let go before Tangela could do too much. The tangled mess of nature’s whips dropped to the floor, rolled several feet back, and attempted to stand up while staggering about. Tangela had taken some serious damage and could now barely stand. Shocker was once again dancing with the utmost glee even though it had also taken quite the decent amount of damage.

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 49.11% (Speed+1, Special Defense -1)

Current Pokemon: ? Tangela (?/???) @ 14.17% (Burned)

Old 03-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Gamedude Offline

“Good work bud” The trainer said as he smiled at his Pokémon. Shocker was filled with joy; he knew he did a good job in discharging. Craig looked the Tangela; he was very weak; that move was a crazy combo but had its flaws. The trainer took a mental note of the flaws. The main flaw was the charge timing. Well Shocker was hugging the Tangela; it gave the Tangela time to think out a plain.

“Looks like when I get back, I have to get some training done on working out those flaws in that combo move” Craig said to Sec, the Pokémon ranger. Next time I pull off a move like that, I’ll make sure Shocker charges well running to remove any timing flaws Craig thought.

The tiny green vine Pokémon was much damaged from the looks of it. Craig knew this would be the time to act if he wanted to capture the Pokémon. The trainer looked at the Ranger.

“Here goes nothing” Craig said as he took out a standard Pokémon Park Pokéball. Craig closed his eyes and took a short breath.

“Tangela, prepare to be captured! Pokéball go!” the oversized trainer yelled as he threw the Pokéball like an old baseball in the middle of summer. The Pokéball flew in very fast like Shocker on double overdrive. A tear drop of sweat fell from Craig’s head as the sun blazed over head. The Tangela barley saw what was coming as the Pokéball hit the vine Pokémon right in the forehead. A red light sucked the Tangela right into the Pokéball. The ball dropped to the ground as it wiggled back and fourth.

“Come on!” Craig tightened his fist.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 03-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

The Pokeball sprung open as it clicked against the vines of the ivy-green Pokemon. Tangela was suddenly transformed into some sort of ethereal red light and sucked inside as if it were being pulled into a tiny vacuum. The ball dropped to the ground with a click as it snapped shut and incased the vine Pokemon inside. The ball wiggled to the left once, then to the right, once again to the left, and then locked shut and stood completely till in the grass of the gardens.

“Congrats!” Sec announced as the Pokeball stopped moving, “looks like a clean capture! Nice battling!”

Sec walked over and picked up the Pokeball from the ground and tosses it over into Craig’s hands.
“Where would you like to head to next? There’s a fairly large patch of trees to the East, a small pond to the West, or we could follow the path North. Whatever you want to do!”

OOC: You'll need to let me know what you want Tangela's Gender to be, you can either do it in OOC or in the RP, whichever, just let me know before we finish the RP. :]
Stats

13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 49.11% (Speed+1, Special Defense -1)

Items: 2x Super Ball, 7x Park Ball

Current Pokemon: None

Captured: Impish Tangela (?/Chlorophyll/@14.17%(Burned))