Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Contests » Forum Contests

Forum Contests Have contests with others over the forum instead of a messenger.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Forum Festival! Sign Up Now!

Hey Everybody! So I feel like judging a forum festival, I do em on AIM all the time so I figured I'd try one on the forums ^_^

For those of you who don't know, a Festival is like a contest FFA! It's pretty much just a contest where there are more than four people coordinating. You can read up on the festival rules in the All About Contests thread.

This will be a Ten Turn Festival with the attribute changing every Two Turns. We'll be using the RSE Move List. This will be a Super-Rank festival so if you win and have no ribbons then you'll have to take a Normal ribbon.

When I think enough people have signed up I'll post the Primary Round results, the crowd level, and announce the attribute for the first two turns.

To participate make sure you've posted your coordinator's stats then post your Pokemon, all moves that it knows, and all of its contest stats. Let's make this a good, clean, and big contest! Ready... Set... Go!

Participants:
None yet, GO SIGN UP >:[
:3

DG, if you could sticky this that'd be great :3

Last edited by Sec; 03-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:42 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Forum Festival! Sign Up Now!

*First*

I want to join (edit my stuff in as soon as it gets approved)

Old 03-09-2010, 05:55 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

I don't remember giving any approval to this. No forum Festival, sorry.

Why? Because you didn't ask. You can't go ahead and make one when you feel like. Forum FFAs are approved by a URPG mod, so it goes without saying that Festival have to abide by this rule. Even if activity isn't on par with the battle section, the possible number of people involved may or may not prove troublesome.

I may not be such a big leader for this section, but I know where to draw the line

NEW RULE: every forum Festival must be approved by the Contest Leader or a Judge Magister.

(if any URPG mod feels like saying they should have a say in this too, feel free to)

Next time, if you ask, I'll be glad to give you permission.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

Sorry about that DG, when you said this:
Quote:
Yes, the judge can start one himself and make people join, or the users can convince a judge to make one if they so wish.
awhile back, I assumed that "the judge can start one himself" meant that we could just start them at will :/ Sorry, I'll make sure to ask next time now that we know :]
Old 03-09-2010, 02:39 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
Sorry about that DG, when you said this:
awhile back, I assumed that "the judge can start one himself" meant that we could just start them at will :/ Sorry, I'll make sure to ask next time now that we know :]
You seem to have misunderstood my statement, though it probably was a combination of bad choice of words for my part too

I meant that Festival Contests could be started by any judge. Not Forum Festivals. Feel free to do any festival you want. Just ask permission for Forum ones, as they're meant to be an exception, not the rule.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.