Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:05 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Individual RP;; Elecii

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
The Woods

Lounging around his office was the ever-so-lazy Ash Adam Dalca. He looked like he was asleep, with his head leaned against the back of his chair. However, the white earphones were blasting music and he was idly tossing M&Ms into his mouth. Occasionally he would hum the lyrics to whatever song he was listening too. But when his precious Pokemon partner, Glace the Glaceon, appeared and jumped onto his lap, spilling the M&Ms, he looked wide awake. “What is it Glace?” he grumbled angrily, taking the earphones out of his ears and rubbing his head. “That wasn’t very nice.”

The Pokemon glared at him, narrowing his eyes. Ash groaned. “Right, that trainer. Forgot about him,” he mumbled, picking up the Glaceon and standing up. “Guess we better get going…” he grumbled.

The pair headed out of the Ranger Office as Ash searched his pockets for the name of his trainer and where they were going. “Found it!” he said cheerfully. “Uh, Elecii? You here yet?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Elecii

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15

Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Arcanine (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Brave Mightyena (M) -Intimidate Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Parkball x8, Superball x2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n//a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// sorry this took so very long D:

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Individual RP;; Elecii

“Uh, Elecii? You here yet?” Someone called out. I changed from a walk to a run, Twilight doing the same. In about a minute I could see someone.

"Hey, I'm guessong you're my ranger, right?" I asked. Twilight barked beside me, trying to tell me to say something. "Not now, Twi." I said, looking own at her. She looked away sadly. "Oh come on," I said, walking over to. "You still want new members for the team, right?" She looked up, a sparkle in her eye. "Well then stop walking off." She jumped up and went back to where she was before. "This is Twilight." I said, she barked as if to say "Yep, that's me."

OOC: It's ok, and by the way you put him, I'mma girl.

i can't love you more than this
Old 03-20-2010, 04:06 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
The Woods

Your guess would be right, Miss Elecii!” Ash said cheerfully, holding out his hand. “Name’s Ash Dalca and I, obviously, will be your ranger today. So, shall we get going?”

In his arms, his Glaceon rolled his eyes. He took one look at the Arcanine before hoping back into his Pokeball. Glaceon didn’t get along very well with Fire types. Ash smiled and shook his head and soon they were on their way to the Woods.

Ash lead his trainer into a large Jeep where they soon drove off towards the Woods Outpost.

~~

About fifteen minutes later they arrived at the dark, dense woods. “So, you ready to catch some Pokemon?” Ash asked as they climbed out of the orange Jeep. Right as he asked the question, however, there was a loud, angry screech coming from inside the woods. A small, juvenile Mankey had appeared, swinging from vines to land on Twilight’s head. Before anyone could react, the Mankey scored a weak Scratch on Twilight and jumped off, challenging the Arcanine to a fight.

If you don’t want a Mankey, I have a way out of this,” Ash said.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-???Mankey (?) -Anger Point Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Arcanine (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <Out of Ball>
---97%

---100%

Mankey //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// sorry, busy month for me

Black and White Teams

Old 03-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Elecii Offline

Holding out his hand, my ranger said, “Your guess would be right, Miss Elecii!” I shook his hand and then he said, “Name’s Ash Dalca and I, obviously, will be your ranger today. So, shall we get going?”

I didn't reply, and we set off for the jeep.

~*~

It was fifteen minutes later and we were at the woods. As we were climbing out of the jeep, Ash said, “So, you ready to catch some Pokemon?”

"You bet." I replied then patted Twilight on the head. I moved away from my Arcanine as a Mankey landed on her head. It scratched her and she got really angry. She jumped at the Mankey, but before she attacked I said, "Twilight, not yet." She stopped and looked at the Mankey in the eyes.

I waited a few moments to see if it would attack.

OOC: It's ok, after a couple of days I get impatient, but I know I shouldn't.

~Elecii

Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
The Woods

Not calling out an attack was a huge mistake on Elecii’s part. Not only was Twilight unprepared for Mankey’s next attack, but she also didn’t know what attack to do next. The Mankey started to pound the Arcanine’s back angrily. Soon its tiny fists started to glow and it unleashed a powerful wave of Fury Swipes to Twilight’s stomach. The Arcanine roared, backing onto her hind legs. She didn’t know what to do and her Trainer said to wait.

Bad, bad idea.

Elecii! You better either recall Arcanine or started attacking that Mankey!” Ash warned as the Mankey’s arms started to glow, preparing for a Cross Chop.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-???Mankey (?) -Anger Point Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---81%

---100%

Mankey //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Elecii Offline

“Elecii! You better either recall Arcanine or started attacking that Mankey!” Ash warned. Without saying a word, I pulled Twilight's ball from my pocket and clicked it open. A redlight surrounded the canine before it sucked her in.

"Oops." I said, embarrased. I turned towards the Mankey. "I guess we're moving on before it attacks?" I asked, staring at the Ragin Monkey.

OOC: Short post.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 03-25-2010, 01:30 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
The Woods

Ash watched calmly as his trainer recalled her Pokemon. Once his opponent was gone, the Mankey started to calm down and hopped back off into the trees. “Well, that was a lucky break. Chances were that Mankey would’ve attacked us next.”

Ash and Elecii started down into the woods once again, quietly admiring the beautiful forest and its nature. They were still admiring it when Elecii’s second encounter showed itself, a large, purple cobra that most people called Arbok. Upon seeing us, the Pokemon raised its head, its hood spreading out as it hissed angrily at us.

“That sure is one pretty Pokemon,” Ash said, smiling. “You gonna try to catch it?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Arbok (?) - Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---81%

---100%

Mankey // Arbok

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 03-25-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:00 AM
Elecii Offline

An Arbok appeared. I hissed angrily at us. “That sure is one pretty Pokemon, you gonna try to catch it?" Ash asked.

"You're right, it is pretty." I stood there staring at the cobra. "Let's go, Twilight." I said as I threw the canine's ball in the air. The ball opened and the red light revealed Twilight. She barked at the Arbok.

"Twi, use a Flamethrower, and dodge it's attack." Twilight started building fire up in her mouth. She kept building it up and up until she felt it was enough to do great damage. She fired the red flame from her mouth, hoping it would hit.

OOC: Short...
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-02-2010, 10:15 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
The Woods

Ah, a powerful Flamethrower it was… But how could it possibly hit when the lightning fast Arbok struck before the flame could even leave Twilight’s mouth?

An array of glowing, purple spikes shot from the Arbok’s mouth, blasting through the fire-dog’s flamethrower. The fire discenigrated as the Poison Sting cut through it like a knife. The spikes lodged themselves in the Aracanine’s thick fur, allowing their poison to seep through the Pokemon’s skin and inflict their poison.

Arbok opened its mouth again, letting loose a terrifying Screech. Then the Pokemon shot forward, its mouth wide open with sparks flying from its teeth. A Thunder Fang was on the way.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Wild Pokemon:
-Cobra Arbok (?) - Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Arcanine (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <Out of Ball> |Poisoned|
---74%

---100%

Mankey // Arbok

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// gender? and remember to be detailed about your attacks and be creative :3

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 04-23-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Elecii Offline

OOC: You changed Mightyena's Health, not Arcanine's. Also, male.

IC:

I looked at Twilight. "Twilight, dodge the Thunder Fang by jumping in the air, and use a Fire Fang on his head as you come down. After that use Agility to get behind him then use Crunch on his head." Twilight started by bending her legs before jumping five feet in the air. I hoped she wouldn't get hit by the Thunder Fang.

While I was still thinking about the Thunder Fang, Twilight's started charging up the Fire Fang. It wasn't long until she came back down, and if the Fire wasn't charged up in time she would totally miss. Suddenly her whole mouth became surounded by flames. She started falling, aiming her attack straight toward's the Arbok's head.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-23-2010, 01:50 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
The Woods

The Arbok shot up, catching Twilight around the neck while Twilight landed her Fire Fang on the back of the Cobra Pokemon’s head. Arbok slithered away from his opponent as the Arcanine jumped away, using her Agility to get directly behind the poor snake. Twilight’s Crunch hit hard and, instead of just hitting the head, Twilight managed to wrap her jaws around the base of Arbok’s body. Arbok hissed in pain, writhing in the jaws of the Legendary Pokemon but Twilight just bit harder. Ash gave his trainer an encouraging look, glad to see that things were looking better for Elecii.

But then Arbok lay limp, just before he twisted around Twilight in a powerful and dangerous Wrap attack.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Arbok (M) -Shed Skin Ability-
---73%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Arcanine (F) -Flash Fire Ability- <Out of Ball> |Poisoned, Wrapped|
---70%

---100%

Mankey // Arbok

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// male it is then

Black and White Teams

Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Elecii Offline

Twilight did great, but Arbok used Wrap, which was bad news for Twilight. "Crunch his body, make it hard so he releases you." I told Twilight hoping it would work. "If he releases you use a Crunch on the end of his tail, then swing him round and smack him to the ground hard." I ordered. "If hes facing you, use Agility to get to the back of him, if not use your strongest Fire Fang on his head, but be careful if he gets too low health."

Twilight gave me a slight nod before she started to get ready to bite down hard on the cobra Pokemon. She lifted her head, opened her mouth wide and started to bring it down ready to Crunch the Arbok.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 05-03-2010, 03:55 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC

Ranger Owen Sound
The Woods

Twilight widened her jaws and dove her fangs into the skin of the cobra pokemon. Arbok quickly released Twilight from his jaws, and was being thrown around like a rag doll. The Arbok, however decided, mid air to drop a fuming gunk of Acid over Twilight, causing her to let go as it landed in her eyes.

Twilight, after shaking off the burning liquid saw the large snake land a few meters away, staring at Twilight. Following orders, the large flame pokemon used agility to get behind Arbok, only to see him getting ready to unleash a shot of gunk.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Wild Pokemon:
---41%

Pokemon Stats:
---61%

---100%

Mankey // Arbok

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// I'll be your new Ranger! If you have any complaints feel free to PM me!

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 05-03-2010 at 03:58 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Elecii Offline

Twilight was at the back of the Arbok, but he was about to release another gunk shot. "Twilight, use a Flamethrower at the ground to dodge the Acid." I told the large dog. "Use a Fire Fang right on his tail then swing him round again and again then slam him into a tree. Don't do too much damage to him, we wouldn't want him to faint." Twilight nodded.

She glared at the Cobra Pokemon before starting to charge up flames in him mouth ready to dodge the Acid that the Arbok was about to fire.

OOC: Thanks for becoming my new ranger. :)
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 05-08-2010, 12:03 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC

Twilight opened it's mouth and spit out a stream of flame at the ground. It did nothing but light the grass on fire. Arbok shot out a large ball of gunk at the Arcanine and hit right in the face.

Twilight however wasn't really fazed by the attack as he jumped into the flames, mouth open, fangs drawn, and ready to bite Arbok's tail. Once she did and violently swung Arbok into a tree she let go.

"Twilight isn't looking too good, but neither is Arbok." Owen said to Elecci.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Wild Pokemon:
---21%

Pokemon Stats:
---24%

---100%

Mankey // Arbok

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// Please include more detail in your posts describing what you intend to do with the move. That is why the flamethrower dodge didn't work(I really don't know what you were trying to do) The more detail in your posts = More damage/ better success rate.

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 05-08-2010 at 08:31 PM.