Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 02-06-2010, 03:41 AM
sheepskinfuton's Avatar
sheepskinfuton Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 511
Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Woo, I finally posted this! I've been putting this off for like, three days now.

Name: Stella Wilder

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Personality: Some might say that Stella is a bit of an airhead, and well, that's probably true. Don't get me wrong, she's a very intelligent and creative girl, but her head is always in the clouds. She's still a bit new to real, hardcore Pokemon training so she sometimes makes mistakes, often getting quite flustered when her errors are pointed out. She has a rather dark sense of humor, however, and can come off as a bit snarky, but she truly means well and tries to get along with most people.

Description: Stella is quite the tall little string bean at 5'9", with a lanky build that's in need of some extra body fat or muscle. Her complexion is very fair and her teal eyes are almost always narrowed in thought. Her heavily layered auburn hair falls just past her chin, and is always a bit wind blown and hanging in her eyes. She tends to wear thin cotton dresses with black leggings and heavy combat boots, and when the weather calls for it, a worn-in leather jacket with a fur collar. (Okay, it's not real fur or leather, but she's not gonna tell you that.)

Pokemon Captured: None yet

Pokemon Natures: Izzie- Azumarill- Sassy, Charlie- Scizor- Mild, Phyllis- Drapion- Hardy

Park Items: 3 Parkballs, 1 Superball, 1 Hyperball, 1 Full Restore, 1 Max Potion, 1 Ladybird Perfume, and Gold Teeth (+3 Encounters, and one free park pass with four extra mons.)
__________________

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 02-27-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 02-06-2010, 04:13 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepskinfuton View Post
Woo, I finally posted this! I've been putting this off for like, three days now.

Name: Stella Wilder

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Personality: Some might say that Stella is a bit of an airhead, and well, that's probably true. Don't get me wrong, she's a very intelligent and creative girl, but her head is always in the clouds. She's still a bit new to real, hardcore Pokemon training so she sometimes makes mistakes, often getting quite flustered when her errors are pointed out. She has a rather dark sense of humor, however, and can come off as a bit snarky, but she truly means well and tries to get along with most people.

Description: Stella is quite the tall little string bean at 5'9", with a lanky build that's in need of some extra body fat or muscle. Her complexion is very fair and her teal eyes are almost always narrowed in thought. Her heavily layered auburn hair falls just past her chin, and is always a bit wind blown and hanging in her eyes. She tends to wear thin cotton dresses with black leggings and heavy combat boots, and when the weather calls for it, a worn-in leather jacket with a fur collar. (Okay, it's not real fur or leather, but she's not gonna tell you that.)

Pokemon Captured: None yet

Pokemon Natures: Izzie- Azumarill- Sassy, Charlie- Scizor- Mild

Park Items: None
You are good to go, now add your items in :D
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 02-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Gamedude's Avatar
Gamedude Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CANADA! Eh!
Posts: 3,101
Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Craig Sheppard
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Personality: Craig is a very relaxed, easy going person. He is Very dedicated to his goal and will go to any measures to get there.
Description:
Height: 6"6
Weight: 150 pounds
Other:Always wears a hat and glasses
Spoiler:


Pokemon Captured:

Nickname: Death Green
Species: Tangela
Nature: Impish


Nickname: Capt. Sour
Species: Bulbasaur
Nature: Docile


Nickname: Vinny
Species: Tangrowth
Nature: Adamant

Pokemon Natures:


Nickname: King
Species: Nidoking
Nature: Docile (Silent and Obedient)


Nickname: Shocker
Species: Electivire
Nature: Jolly (Happy and High Spirited)


Park Items:
8x Parkballs
2x Superballs
__________________

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.


Last edited by Gamedude; 05-11-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 02-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedude View Post
Name: Craig Sheppard
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Personality: Craig is a very relaxed, easy going person. He is Very dedicated to his goal and will go to any measures to get there.
Description:
Height: 6"6
Weight: 150 pounds
Other:Always wears a hat and glasses
Spoiler:


Pokemon Captured: None

Pokemon Natures:


Nickname: King
Species: Nidoking
Nature: Docile (Silent and Obedient)


Nickname: Shocker
Species: Electivire
Nature: Jolly (Happy and High Spirited)


Park Items:
None
Go get some items :] otherwise, approved
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Archive post is updated, let me know if I missed anyone or if any links are wrong ^^.
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 02-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Near's Avatar
Near Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brawl, FC: 2492-4014-3553
Posts: 1,366
Send a message via AIM to Near Send a message via MSN to Near
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Near.
Age: 13 :D
Gender: Male
Personality: Tends to make irrational decisions without thinking, also outgoing, but can be intimidated quite easily. Is friendly but becomes completely unfriendly if in a bad mood.
Description: 5'7, and slim. Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Pointy Ears, A Long Nose, Frail, Lack of Muscles, Long Legs, and Short Body.
Pokemon Captured: N/A
Pokemon Natures: N/A
Park Items:
1x Park Ball

2x Superballs

10 x Hyperball

2 x Honey

1 x Family Repellent

10 x Full Heal

5 x Max Potion

10 x Super Potion

1x Disc Player

1x intimidate Disk

2x uncommon Disk.
__________________
Blue X Near



Click "Near" for my Stats, and "Blue" for BJ's Stats.

I WILL NOT BE ACTIVE FROM JUNE 24TH TILL JULY 2ND.

Last edited by Near; 04-16-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 02-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near View Post
Name: Near.
Age: 13 :D
Gender: Male
Personality: Tends to make irrational decisions without thinking, also outgoing, but can be intimidated quite easily. Is friendly but becomes completely unfriendly if in a bad mood.
Description: 5'7, and slim. Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Pointy Ears, A Long Nose, Frail, Lack of Muscles, Long Legs, and Short Body.
Pokemon Captured: N/A
Pokemon Natures: N/A
Park Items: None
A bit short xD, but you are good to go.
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Elecii (No one knows her real name.)
Age: It is unknown.
Gender: Female
Personality: Elecii is a kind caring person. She doesn't often listen to what she is told. She will help out, and try keep everyone safe. She is a person who says random things at the most innappropriate times. She seems shy at first.
Description: She has light brown hair that goes a few centimetres past her shoulders. She is about 5"2. She normally wears a black top with a light blue hoodie. She wears black leggings with a black skirt over the top of them.
Pokemon Captured: None.
Pokemon Natures:
Twilight the Arcanine (Female) [Calm]
Mightyena (Male) [Brave]
Park Items: Parkballs x8, Superballs x2

~Elecii
__________________

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 03-09-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
Name: Elecii (No one knows her real name.)
Age: It is unknown.
Gender: Female
Personality: Elecii is a kind caring person. She doesn't often listen to what she is told. She will help out, and try keep everyone safe. She is a person who says random things at the most innappropriate times. She seems shy at first.
Description: She has light brown hair that goes a few centimetres past her shoulders. She is about 5"2. She normally wears a black top with a light blue hoodie. She wears black leggings with a black skirt over the top of them.
Pokemon Captured: None.
Pokemon Natures:
Twilight the Arcanine (Female) [Calm]
Mightyena (Male) [Brave]
Park Items: None.

~Elecii
*pokes head out of Ranger inactivity* approved. *pokes head in*
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 03-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Shock64's Avatar
Shock64 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Mordecai Hawthorn

Age: He looks in his early twenties (though no one is quite sure).

Gender: Male

Personality: Mordecai is a quiet, yet extremely intelligent person. His voice, deep and dictional, reflects this. He will more often than not be seen with a book or gadget of some sort in his hand. He talks with sophisticated tones and vocabulary and likes to know everything he can about his Pokemon, whom he spends time getting close to. In battle, he does send commands forceful enough for his Pokemon to obey him, but allows them to do what they like with those commands, so they know that he is the trainer, but they are their own selves.

He has often attempted to develop Psychic abilities or elemental powers of some sort, but has so far been unable to achieve such. He believes that Pokemon can teach him as much as he can teach them.

Description: Mordecai is somewhat tall and slender, with a sallow, slightly sunken face adorned with a gleaming pair of square glasses. His hair is jet-black and tied back in a low, short ponytail. As he realized he cannot wear his usual dark purple suit for a task like the National Park, he goes in donned in his black dress shoes, deep plum suit pants, and a gray, vertically striped, buttoned-down dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

He also wears a watch, which is extremely important to him. Rather than only tell time, the watch opens various hidden compartments in his shirt, shoes, and pants where he keeps his items, as he believes it tiresome to carry a bulky bag.

Pokemon Captured: None yet. ;P

Pokemon Natures:
Terro (Male Dugtrio) – Hardy
------------
Kumadex (Male Ursaring) – Quirky
------------
Firaga (Female Charizard) – Docile
------------
Steve Fox (Male Hitmonchan) – Gentle
------------
Ruru (Female Aggron) – Serious
------------
Cannone (Female Octillery) – Quiet
------------
Zafina (Female Spoink) – Jolly


Park Items

Aura Reader
Digital Camera
Parkball (x2)
Hyperball (x2)
Full Heal (x5)
Max Potion (x5)
Bitter Scent Spray
Mystery Mist Spray (x2)
__________________
Paired with the amazing and wonderful Tsuki. <3

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|

Last edited by Shock64; 04-11-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 03-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
Name: Mordecai Hawthorn

Age: He looks in his early twenties (though no one is quite sure).

Gender: Male

Personality: Mordecai is a quiet, yet extremely intelligent person. He will more often than not be seen with a book or gadget of some sort in his hand. He talks with sophisticated tones and vocabulary and likes to know everything he can about his Pokemon, whom he spends time getting close to. In battle, he does send commands forceful enough for his Pokemon to obey him, but allows them to do what they like with those commands, so they know that he is the trainer, but they are their own selves.

He has often attempted to develop Psychic abilities or elemental powers of some sort, but has so far been unable to achieve such. He believes that Pokemon can teach him as much as he can teach them.

Description: Mordecai is somewhat tall and slender, with a sallow, slightly sunken face adorned with a gleaming pair of square glasses. His hair is jet-black and tied back in a low, short ponytail. As he realized he cannot wear his usual dark purple suit for a task like the National Park, he goes in donned in his black dress shoes, deep plum suit pants, and a gray, vertically striped, buttoned-down dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

He also wears a watch, which is extremely important to him. Rather than only tell time, the watch opens various hidden compartments in his shirt, shoes, and pants where he keeps his items, as he believes it tiresome to carry a bulky bag.

Pokemon Captured: None yet. ;P

Pokemon Natures:

Terro (Dugtrio) – Hardy
------------

Kumadex (Ursaring) – Quirky
------------

Firaga (Charizard) – Docile
------------

Steve Fox (Hitmonchan) – Calm

Park Items: None as of now.

o_O You are not approved! Have fun in the park!
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:17 AM
sheepskinfuton's Avatar
sheepskinfuton Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 511
Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Oh look, it's my Ranger SU.

Name: Ren Anzai

Age: 17

Personality: Ren was raised in a clan of Fushia City ninja, so she's very knowledgeable about Pokemon and is always willing to give her opinion on any topic, even if she doesn't know what she's talking about. She's actually quite wise but you'd never know it because of how childish she can be. She tends to be energetic and that coupled with her tendency to speak very formally can make her seem a bit eccentric, but never the less she is a very kind girl and is always willing to help her trainer out. She's also prone to rambling on about martial arts and other such ninja-y things.

Appearance: [Oh god]

Pokemon Natures:
Hardy F Ariados
Careful F Ninjask
Docile M Golduck

__________________

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 03-24-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:24 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepskinfuton View Post
Oh look, it's my Ranger SU.

Name: Ren Anzai

Age: 17

Personality: Ren was raised in a clan of Fushia City ninja, so she's very knowledgeable about Pokemon and is always willing to give her opinion on any topic, even if she doesn't know what she's talking about. She's actually quite wise but you'd never know it because of how childish she can be. She tends to be energetic and that coupled with her tendency to speak very formally can make her seem a bit eccentric, but never the less she is a very kind girl and is always willing to help her trainer out. She's also prone to rambling on about martial arts and other such ninja-y things.

Appearance: [Oh god]

Pokemon Natures:

Calm F Venusaur
Bold M Forretress
Mild F Dusknoir
Mild M Scizor

You is approved, take some rangers now :]
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 03-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Incandescent's Avatar
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Inside a Wailord
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Incandescent
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

I is returning to the URPG.
Name: Adam Sullivan
Age: 15

Personality: Adam was born in Littleroot Town, but Professor Birch did not see potential in him. He stayed at home until one day when he was 12, he snuck out. Since then, he's lived the average trainer's life. Adam is kind and caring, but can be impatient with people he doesn't know. He is bold and not afraid to embarrass himself.

Appearance: Omg an image
Pokemon Natures:

Adamant Arcanine, M
Careful Kricketune, F
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 03-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescent View Post
I is returning to the URPG.
Name: Adam Sullivan
Age: 15

Personality: Adam was born in Littleroot Town, but Professor Birch did not see potential in him. He stayed at home until one day when he was 12, he snuck out. Since then, he's lived the average trainer's life. Adam is kind and caring, but can be impatient with people he doesn't know. He is bold and not afraid to embarrass himself.

Appearance: Omg an image
Pokemon Natures:

Adamant Arcanine, M
Careful Kricketune, F
A-proved, welcome back, enjoy the park
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com