Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

BP

OOC: Shortness

Ranger: Leo

_

"Go Dark!" Nel shouted as soon as he saw the Unown Pokemon. It was his Houndoom. "Bite that little thing and don't let go!" he ordered. His Houndoom barked in agreement. Dark energy was seen gathering inits mouth.

I watched as the Houndoom leaped forward and bite down on the Psychic Pokemon. The Unown began glowing a bright brown color as orbs quickly formed around it. The orbs closed in on the Houndoom, covering his body entirely.
_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Unown ?
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health : 60%
Moves: Hidden Power (Fighting)

Your Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature: Docile
Ability: Early Bird
Stats Changes:
Health: 50%
Moves: Bite
_

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area/Effects: Sunny

Encounters Left: 6

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]
Nickname: Dark
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 50%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???]

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%] - Calm Male Abra [7%]

Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Good job, Dark! But this isn't your battle anymore!" I said, as I watch the orbs closed in on Houndoom, damaging it in the process. Nevertheless, the Unown looked like it was being injured quite severely too, quite what I had expected.

"Return Dark! Go Drack!" I continued, picking up a ball from my waist to recall Dark before holding another in my hand to summon Dragonite back out. The black dog disappeared amidst the first beam of red light before the burly orange dragon appeared with a stamp of the foot onto the ground and with a loud roar to signal its presence.

"Thunderwave that Unown!" I commanded. Dragonite then set off to work quite immediately. It had done this attack for almost all of its battles so far and was familiar with the charging of power. Within seconds, a yellow sphere of electrical current was already at its disposal. Without warning, it thrust its palms forward to fire the spherical ball at Unown, hoping to immobolise it to some extent...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

OOC: Shortness

_

"Good job, Dark! But this isn't your battle anymore!" Nel said, appearing to be determined to capture the Pokemon this time. "Return Dark! Go Drack!" His Magestic Dragon type Pokemon stood before us once again. "Thunderwave that Unown!"

The large, small-winged Pokemon sent out an electical wave of energy that stunned the Unown Pokemon. The Unown Pokemon just levitated in the air, not moving at all. It was unfortunate that it did not have to move to attack, the same small orbs flew around his body and enclosed the Dragonite, beating him the same way it did to Houndoom, except not doing as much damage.
_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes: Paralysis
Health : 60%

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Stats Changes:
Health: 41%
Moves: Thunderwave
_

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???]

Old 03-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The spherical ball of electrical current had landed a direct hit onto the Unown, causing what looked like sparks to appear and disappear on its body occasionally. Yet the Unown was still able to attack, releasing yet the same small orbs which flew towards Dragonite and enclosing it, beating it the same way as it did towards Houndoom.

Dragonite, though, did not seem to be too bothered by it as it picked itself up and got ready for the next move with a loud intimidating roar.
I was not about to just sit and wait for Unown's attack.

Without a moment of hesitation, I shouted the command, "Use Twister to trap it!" Dragonite nodded and set to work. Using its tiny but powerful wings, it took flight off the ground and high into the air. With the same wings, it started flapping as hard as it could, generating strong winds which slowly converged and swirled so quickly it was akin to a twister.

I could barely watched as dust and debris on the ground were swept up by the twister, some brushing across me as they were thrown off by the powerful twister. Hopefully this would deal some considerable amount of damage but then again, not too much damage enough to knock it out...
Old 03-15-2010, 04:20 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Use Twister to trap it!" Nel called out to his Dragonite who nodded in agreement and set to work. Using her tiny but fast beating wings, it took flight off the ground and into the air. Strong wings began to pick up as a funnel began forming in the middle of the battle field.

Dust and particles around the area were thrown about in the spiral. The tornado engulfed the Unown Pokemon. Then, in the middle of the tornado, I slow a bright green glow. It grew brighter and brighter until it took control of the tornado. Then Unown heaved the tornado back to the Dragonite. How it did that was uknown, but it sure was powerful.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes: Paralysis
Health : 35%

Stats Changes:
Moves: Thunderwave
_

Pokemon:

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-17-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I watched as the twister created by Dragonite engulfed and trapped the tiny Unown in it its swirls. Then to my surprise, after the appearance of a bright green glow, followed by what sounded like an explosion, the tornado was instead re-directed back to Dragonite, all done by this seemingly weak Unown. I was impressed for a second, but quickly set myself to think of the next step.

It looked to have been rather weakened already. Any strong moves now and it could be knocked out cold, which was not what I wanted. There were then only a few moves left which I could execute.

"Use Wrap now!" I commanded, planning to capture it right after Dragonite had gotten a tight hold of the Unown.

Dragonite roared as it flew out of the tornado easily and headed straight for the Unown. On its way there, it stared ferociously at the Unown, eager to land some pain on the Unown. I was, however, praying that, the paralysis could work such that Dagonite would not have a hard time chasing after it.

Dragonite flexed its muscles as it got ready to catch hold of the thin Pokemon with its bare hands. It would normally utilize its tail for the job, but Unown would probably find escaping from that wrap, a more than easy task to complete...
Old 03-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: Short :P

_

"Use Wrap now!" Nel commanded. This was a good thing to do because the Unown was paralyzed, and it already looked worn out. Dragonite barged out of the tornado and headed straight for the Unown Pokemon. Dragonite stuck its hands out, planning to wrap it like that. The Unown couldn't move so either way worked. The Dragonite got hold of the floating question mark Pokemon and held it tight. I looked at Nel, knowing what he was going to do next.
_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes: Paralysis - Wrapped
Health : 28%
Moves: Paralyzed

Stats Changes:
Moves: Wrap
_

Pokemon:

Old 03-18-2010, 05:17 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"YES!" I could feel my heart screaming when Dragonite successfully caught hold of the Unown. It was looking rather weak already, coupled with the paralysis, it was the best time to try to capture it.

Without much hesitation, I grabbed a Super Ball from my trainer bag and targeted it at the Unown, now wrapped within the strong and tight arms of my Dragonite.

"You're mine!" I shouted, throwing the ball straight at the Unown as Dragonite positioned the Unown it had in its hand at the direction of the ball. Then patiently, we waited for the results...
Old 03-18-2010, 05:38 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

OOC: Short :P

_

Nel tossed the Superball towards the paralyzed Unown Pokemon. The Superball hit the question mark Pokemon, sucking it in. The ball shock twice before stopping. I was impressed, it was a pretty fast capture. Perhaps soon this Unown Pokemon could someday be known. Anyways night was arriving soon and the cold winds were picking up.

"You captured it, nice!" I called out waiting to see what he wanted to do next.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes: Paralysis - Wrapped [Captured]
Health : 28%
Moves: Paralyzed

Stats Changes:
Moves: Wrap
_

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???] - Poochyena [???] - Unown [Captured]

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%] - Calm Male Abra [7%] Calm Unown [28%]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-18-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Thanks," I replied with a smile in return. I picked up the ball that contained the Unown which was lying on the floor, feeling satisfied with my adventure in this place.

The sky was beginning to turn dark and with all that fog, visibility would be a big problem if I had chosen to continue with my journey. With that, I made my decision.

"I'm done here. Thanks for all the help and being there to guide me. I'll just claim the three Pokemons that I have caught here," I said, offering a handshake, with the same smile plastered on my face...
Old 03-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"I'm done here. Thanks for all the help and being there to guide me. I'll just claim the three Pokemons that I have caught here," Nel said, extending his hand. I shook it and smiled back.

"Nice going with you!" I tossed my Pokeball to the side and a green humanoid Pokemon stood by my side. "Take us back Rayne."

"Gar-de-voir!" She chanted, and in an instant, we were gone.

Park Expedition Ended!