Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

I've edited my character a lot. Hopefully that is much better, and it can be accepted. If, however she is not accepted, it might be a while until I can edit again... Maybe... Aha (:
Old 03-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Name: Aura

Species: Suicune

Appearance:

Ability: Pressure

Attacks: Protect, Dive, Surf, Icy Wind

Personality: Aura is very protective and mothering of Isamu after hearing his tale. She is a very gentle soul, and had to constantly keep Psyche under control. She prefers not to fight, but will leap in to defend Isamu against anyone who dare threaten him.

Other: Legendary Mount for Isamu

Name: Adalhard

Species: Entei

Appearance:

Attacks: Fire Blast, Iron Tail, Solarbeam, Hidden Power

Personality: Adalhard has attention problems, and it took him a lot of will power to listen to Kayne's story. He liked the boy, however, and managed to listen and accept to be his Legendary Mount. Sometimes his curiousity will get him into trouble, and he often laughs at himself along with Kayne.

Other: Legendary Mount for Kayne

Name: Artemis

Species: Latias

Appearance:

Ability: Levitate

Attacks: Mist Ball, Thunderbolt, Steel Wing, Thunder Wave

Personality: Latias is a very friendly soul, and especially loves the art of dancing. She loves all who cross her path, and goes out of her way to make sure things go well for those around her. She prefers to sit out of battle, but will fight if she is provoked to do so.

Other: Legendary Mount for Arya

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D

Last edited by Beartic Tundra; 03-21-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:19 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
I've edited my character a lot. Hopefully that is much better, and it can be accepted. If, however she is not accepted, it might be a while until I can edit again... Maybe... Aha (:
It looks a lot better, and I had already accepted her before. No worries.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-20-2010, 04:20 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

I'm just preventing a double post!

Shiva

Old 03-20-2010, 04:22 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Name: Aura

Species: Suicune

Appearance:

Attacks: Protect, Dive, Surf, Icy Wind

Personality: Aura is very protective and mothering of Isamu after hearing his tale. She is a very gentle soul, and had to constantly keep Psyche under control. She prefers not to fight, but will leap in to defend Isamu against anyone who dare threaten him.

Other: Legendary Mount for Isamu

Name: Adalhard

Species: Entei

Appearance:

Attacks: Fire Blast, Iron Tail, Solarbeam, Hidden Power

Personality: Adalhard has attention problems, and it took him a lot of will power to listen to Kayne's story. He liked the boy, however, and managed to listen and accept to be his Legendary Mount. Sometimes his curiousity will get him into trouble, and he often laughs at himself along with Kayne.

Other: Legendary Mount for Kayne

Name: Artemis

Species: Latias

Appearance:

Attacks: Mist Ball, Thunderbolt, Steel Wing, Thunder Wave

Personality: Latias is a very friendly soul, and especially loves the art of dancing. She loves all who cross her path, and goes out of her way to make sure things go well for those around her. She prefers to sit out of battle, but will fight if she is provoked to do so.

Other: Legendary Mount for Arya
All of these look good. Accepted.

And I could have edited my last post, ya know.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

You know what? .... Nyeh

Shiva

Old 03-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Elecii Offline

My SU is edited. Drifblim is no longer an air mount, and I changed her history and apperance.

~Elecii

i can't love you more than this
Old 03-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Finally done :P

Name: Xanthros

Appearance:

Personality: Cold, efficient and cruel. Xanthros has many times proven himself to be a master at battle strategy, weaving intricate traps that aren't spoted until they are almost entirely closed. He holds a deep hatred for weakness, one of the flaws in his first army that led to the necromancer's death, though he does acknowledge that weakling bait is much more efficient than actual battle-trained soldiers.

Class: Warrior/Wizard

Alliance: What do you think?

Pokémon:
Mismagius
Male
Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, Psychic

Rapidash(mount)
Female
Flamethrower, bounce, double-edge

Honchkrow
Male
Fly, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Dark Pulse

Other: Xanthros is one of the deadly Necromancers, and one of the last left in existance. He has existed through countless years and his knowledge for combat is only matched by his desire for evil.

Name: Darkrai

Species: Need I say it?

Appearance: - Pokemon

Ability: bad dreams- Any sleeping Pokemon is tormented by Darkrai's bad dreams. He can also control their bodies to a certain extent.

Attacks: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater

Personality: Darkrai's personality is as black as his body. Viciously cruel, Darkrai cares nothing for the people or Pokemon of this world, and despises every single one of them. His hatred fuels his desire to erradicate them all. Xanthros knows nothing of Darkrai's plan to eliminate all life on the planet, and has tricked everyone into thinking he only wants control of the other Pokemon.

Other: Darkrai is actually behind the entire war; he arranged for Xanthros's defeat years ago, as well as manipulating the general to believe the King was too weak for rule, knowing full well the necromancer would attempt to take the throne. Darkrai's true motive is to drain Arceus of its power and plunge the entire world into darkness.

Name: Regigigas

Species: Regigigas

Appearance:

Ability: Slow Start-- Regigigas's speed is halved at the beginning of battle.

Attacks: Crush Grip, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Lightning Punch

Personality: Regigigas has very little in the way of personality. It wishes only to defend its territory, which is the Earth itself. It has allied with the King's forces because it senses the threat posed to the entire world, of which this behemoth is responsible for its safety.

Other:

Name: Deoxys

Species: Deoxys

Appearance:

Ability: Pressure- Power usage is doubled when Deoxys is attacked
Form change- Deoxys can change forms at any time, gaining different attacks and attributes with it

Attacks: All forms; Psycho boost, Hyper Beam
Attack; Aura Sphere, Thunder
Defense; Barrier, Protect
Speed; Extremespeed, Double Team
Normal; Psychic, Restore

Personality: Curious and cautious. Deoxys is new to the entire planet, having arrived by accident after an aerial battle with Rayquaza in the atmosphere. It does not particularly care for the wars going on, but will defend itself if neccecary. It cannot speak, but uses telepathy.

Other:

Tell me if there's anything wrong.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:31 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Finally done :P

Name: Xanthros

Appearance:

Personality: Cold, efficient and cruel. Xanthros has many times proven himself to be a master at battle strategy, weaving intricate traps that aren't spoted until they are almost entirely closed. He holds a deep hatred for weakness, one of the flaws in his first army that led to the necromancer's death, though he does acknowledge that weakling bait is much more efficient than actual battle-trained soldiers.

Class: Warrior/Wizard

Alliance: What do you think?

Pokémon:
Mismagius
Male
Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, Psychic

Rapidash(mount)
Female
Flamethrower, bounce, double-edge

Honchkrow
Male
Fly, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Dark Pulse

Other: Xanthros is one of the deadly Necromancers, and one of the last left in existance. He has existed through countless years and his knowledge for combat is only matched by his desire for evil.

Name: Darkrai

Species: Need I say it?

Appearance: - Pokemon

Ability: bad dreams- Any sleeping Pokemon is tormented by Darkrai's bad dreams. He can also control their bodies to a certain extent.

Attacks: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater

Personality: Darkrai's personality is as black as his body. Viciously cruel, Darkrai cares nothing for the people or Pokemon of this world, and despises every single one of them. His hatred fuels his desire to erradicate them all. Xanthros knows nothing of Darkrai's plan to eliminate all life on the planet, and has tricked everyone into thinking he only wants control of the other Pokemon.

Other: Darkrai is actually behind the entire war; he arranged for Xanthros's defeat years ago, as well as manipulating the general to believe the King was too weak for rule, knowing full well the necromancer would attempt to take the throne. Darkrai's true motive is to drain Arceus of its power and plunge the entire world into darkness.

Name: Regigigas

Species: Regigigas

Appearance:

Ability: Slow Start-- Regigigas's speed is halved at the beginning of battle.

Attacks: Crush Grip, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Lightning Punch

Personality: Regigigas has very little in the way of personality. It wishes only to defend its territory, which is the Earth itself. It has allied with the King's forces because it senses the threat posed to the entire world, of which this behemoth is responsible for its safety.

Other:

Name: Deoxys

Species: Deoxys

Appearance:

Ability: Pressure- Power usage is doubled when Deoxys is attacked
Form change- Deoxys can change forms at any time, gaining different attacks and attributes with it

Attacks: All forms; Psycho boost, Hyper Beam
Attack; Aura Sphere, Thunder
Defense; Barrier, Protect
Speed; Extremespeed, Double Team
Normal; Psychic, Restore

Personality: Curious and cautious. Deoxys is new to the entire planet, having arrived by accident after an aerial battle with Rayquaza in the atmosphere. It does not particularly care for the wars going on, but will defend itself if neccecary. It cannot speak, but uses telepathy.

Other:

Tell me if there's anything wrong.
Everything looks good, metal. Accepted.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Coddleflop Offline

So... Now that Metal Sonics SU's are done, does that mean we'll be starting today? :D
Old 03-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Elecii Offline

Also reserve me Ho-oh and another trainer, I know it will make a lot of characters for me, but I love to RP and when I'm in an RP I will Roleplay as much as I possibly can.

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Lily Rinnells
Appearance: Eleanor <-- But no sword, her hair is in a ponytail and she looks younger.
Personality: Eleanor is one of those people who is friends with everyone. No matter which side they are on she is friends with them. Normally this causes alot of problems for both sides and the ones who have no side. She doesn't mean to cause problems, she just likes to know everyone and be friends with them. She's really talkative.
Class: Mage
Alliance: No Alliance
History: Eleanor was born to a rich family. She got what she wanted, mainly lesson's on how to use her Pokemon, but when both her mother and father passed away, Ellie had nothing. She had no food, no drinks, just her Pokemon. She was walking back to her house past the lake one day when a Kyogre swam over to her. She was scared because of how big the Kyogre was, but grew to love him. She would wake up in the morning and look out to the lake and see him swimming and playing around. Ellie would greet him every morning, share her breakfast with him, that is if she could afford any.
Pokémon:

Lana
Female Lucario
Inner Focus
Force Plam / Metal Sound / Swords Dance / Extremespeed

Torn
Male Meganium
[Land Mount]
Overgrow
Magical Leaf / Sweet Scent / Aromatherapy / Solarbeam

Anna
Female Seviper
Shed Skin
Glare / Poison Fang / Haze / Night Slash
Other: N/A

Name: Dylan
Species: Kyogre
Appearance:
Ability: Drizzle
Attacks: Scary Face / Ancientpower / Calm Mind / Sheer Cold
Personality: Dylan is nice and absolutley hates dryness. He doesn't mind it being sunny, but when it's a drought or it's really hot he hates it. He will dive under the water in the nearest water supply and stay there until the heat is gone.
Other: Legendary Mount for Eleanor.

~Elecii

Last edited by Elecii; 03-21-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Reserve me for the King's Army please.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Elecii Offline

Sorry to make another post for these, but I find it easier making a whole new post.

Name: Megan "Megz" Tiro
Appearance: Megan
Personality: Megan is kind and caring. She is grouchy at times, but ofr this to be avoided she must not be annoyed, at all. She spends most of her time with her Pokemon, no matter the situation.
History: Blaze the Ho-Oh was flying around, trying not to be spotted by Megz. She was playing pranks on her, and Megan got really scared. When Megan ran inside crying, Blaze poked her head into Megz's bedroom window. She saw her and climed on her back. Blaze flew Megan around and they became good friends.
Pokémon:

Buirn
Male Banette
Insomnia
Screech / Shadow Sneak / Will-o-Wisp / Shadow Ball

Ciyute
Female Teddiursa
Quick Feet
Fake Tears / Faint Attack / Slash / Charm

Torch
Male Blaziken
Blaze
Sand-attack / Bulk Up / Sky Uppercut / Flare Blitz

Aion
Female Larion
[Land Mount]
Rock Head
Iron Defense / Protect / Double-Edge / Metal Burst

Star
Female Staraptor
[Air Mount]
Intimidate
Double Team / Close Combat / Agility / Brave Bird

Name: Blaze
Species: Ho-Oh
Appearance:
Attacks: Recover / Fire Blast / Sunny Day / Sky Attack
Personality: Blaze is a little mad. She will fly into walls, but only to make people laugh. She like's playing around with Ellie, and enjoys her company.
Other: Is Ho-Oh Male or Female? I have the names for both I just need to know which gender it actually is. Also, Legendary Mount for Megan.

Name: Zelfin
Species: Azelf
Appearance:
Attacks: Detect / Confusion / Nasty Plot / Extrasensory
Personality: He is nice to the ones who are have no alliance. He is a little dopey, and sometimes pretends he is a statue (People think just as a joke, but the actual reason is unknown.) He is shy towards the bigger legendaries and most humans.

Name:
Krystal Tegan White
Appearance: Krystal
Personality: Krystal is a bit strange. She calls people by their full name's and not their nicknames, and usually makes up a nickname for them herself. She doesn't mean to offend people when she does that, but she just likes calling people by their full names so she can remember them more easily.
Alliance: No Alliance/King's Army (She thinks good of the king but doesn't really have a proper alliance with his army.)
Pokémon:

Scar
Male Skarmory
Keen Eye
Sand-attack / Agility / Steel Wing / Night Slash

Sye
Male Scizor
Technician
Agility / Razor Wind / Iron Defense / X-scissor

Aeiro
Female Aerodactyl
[Air Mount]
Rock Head
Ice Fang / Fire Fang / Thunder Fang / Scary Face

Oceaniy
Female Feraligatr
[Water Mount]
Torrent
Ice Fang / Agility / Screech / Hydro Pump

Last edited by Elecii; 03-21-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:32 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
So... Now that Metal Sonics SU's are done, does that mean we'll be starting today? :D
I'll start working on the first post, but no promises that I'll get it out today. But I'll do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
Also reserve me Ho-oh and another trainer, I know it will make a lot of characters for me, but I love to RP and when I'm in an RP I will Roleplay as much as I possibly can.

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Lily Rinnells
Appearance: Eleanor <-- But no sword, her hair is in a ponytail and she looks younger.
Personality: Eleanor is one of those people who is friends with everyone. No matter which side they are on she is friends with them. Normally this causes alot of problems for both sides and the ones who have no side. She doesn't mean to cause problems, she just likes to know everyone and be friends with them. She's really talkative.
History: Eleanor was born to a rich family. She got what she wanted, mainly lesson's on how to use her Pokemon, but when both her mother and father passed away, Ellie had nothing. She had no food, no drinks, just her Pokemon. She was walking back to her house past the lake one day when a Kyogre swam over to her. She was scared because of how big the Kyogre was, but grew to love him. She would wake up in the morning and look out to the lake and see him swimming and playing around. Ellie would greet him every morning, share her breakfast with him, that is if she could afford any.
Pokémon:

Lana
Female Lucario
Inner Focus
Force Plam / Metal Sound / Swords Dance / Extremespeed

Torn
Male Meganium
[Land Mount]
Overgrow
Magical Leaf / Sweet Scent / Aromatherapy / Solarbeam

Anna
Female Seviper
Shed Skin
Glare / Poison Fang / Haze / Night Slash

Name: Dylan
Species: Kyogre
Appearance:
Ability: Drizzle
Attacks: Scary Face / Ancientpower / Calm Mind / Sheer Cold
Personality: Dylan is nice and absolutley hates dryness. He doesn't mind it being sunny, but when it's a drought or it's really hot he hates it. He will dive under the water in the nearest water supply and stay there until the heat is gone.
Other: Legendary Mount for Eleanor.

~Elecii
All looks like it is order. Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsspkmnmaster View Post
Reserve me for the King's Army please.
No problem. Reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
Sorry to make another post for these, but I find it easier making a whole new post.

Name: Megan "Megz" Tiro
Appearance: Megan
Personality: Megan is kind and caring. She is grouchy at times, but ofr this to be avoided she must not be annoyed, at all. She spends most of her time with her Pokemon, no matter the situation.
History: Blaze/Flame the Ho-Oh was flying around, trying not to be spotted by Megz. She/He was playing pranks on her, and Megan got really scared. When Megan ran inside crying, Blaze/Flame poked his/her head into Megz's bedroom window. She saw him/her and climed on his/her back. Blaze/Flame flew Megan around and they became good friends.
Pokémon:

Buirn
Male Banette
Insomnia
Screech / Shadow Sneak / Will-o-Wisp / Shadow Ball

Ciyute
Female Teddiursa
Quick Feet
Fake Tears / Faint Attack / Slash / Charm

Torch
Male Blaziken
Blaze
Sand-attack / Bulk Up / Sky Uppercut / Flare Blitz

Aion
Female Larion
[Land Mount]
Rock Head
Iron Defense / Protect / Double-Edge / Metal Burst

Star
Female Staraptor
[Air Mount]
Intimidate
Double Team / Close Combat / Agility / Brave Bird

Name: Flame/Blaze
Species: Ho-Oh
Appearance:
Attacks: Recover / Fire Blast / Sunny Day / Sky Attack
Personality: Blaze/Flame is a little mad. He will fly into walls, but only to make people laugh. He like's playing around with Ellie, and enjoys her company.
Other: Is Ho-Oh Male or Female? I have the names for both I just need to know which gender it actually is. Also, Legendary Mount for Megan.

Name: Zelfin
Species: Azelf
Appearance:
Attacks: Detect / Confusion / Nasty Plot / Extrasensory
Personality: He is nice to the ones who are have no alliance. He is a little dopey, and sometimes pretends he is a statue (People think just as a joke, but the actual reason is unknown.) He is shy towards the bigger legendaries and most humans.

Name:
Krystal Tegan White
Appearance: Krystal
Personality: Krystal is a bit strange. She calls people by their full name's and not their nicknames, and usually makes up a nickname for them herself. She doesn't mean to offend people when she does that, but she just likes calling people by their full names so she can remember them more easily.
Alliance: No Alliance/King's Army (She thinks good of the king but doesn't really have a proper alliance with his army.)
Pokémon:

Scar
Male Skarmory
Keen Eye
Sand-attack / Agility / Steel Wing / Night Slash

Sye
Male Scizor
Technician
Agility / Razor Wind / Iron Defense / X-scissor

Aeiro
Female Aerodactyl
[Air Mount]
Rock Head
Ice Fang / Fire Fang / Thunder Fang / Scary Face

Oceaniy
Female Feraligatr
[Water Mount]
Torrent
Ice Fang / Agility / Screech / Hydro Pump
To me, I believe Ho-oh should be a male, but since I said guardian it can be either. I'm going to be a little less strict on it now. Everything else seems to be in order. Accepted.

To anyone else wanting to join: no more no alliance characters! We need more people in the King's Army and in Xanthros's Army. To me it's getting a little ridiculous on how many we have no alliance character compared to both the King's and Xanthros's army.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Elecii Offline

I can change Krystal and Megan to the King's Army if you want, I don't mind.

Closed Thread