Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 03-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Ranger Jax

Personality: Jax is a rather warm and caring person, like a parent would care for their child. He sees himself as a parent figure to the trainers he guides, despite being such a young age himself. If he believes a trainer can do something, he'll be very reluctant to step in and "spoon-feed" them. If, however, something goes horribly wrong, he'll fight tooth and nail to help them. He has a very close relationship with all of his Pokemon, they trust each other strongly. He pays very close attention to detail, meaning he can recognise attacks during the build-up or as they happen very quickly. He has a very analytical mind.

Description: Jax is quite tall, standing at 6'2", lean, but not scrawny. His hair is choppy and layered, and a reddish-brown. He wears black jeans, black boots, and a black and red National Park jacket.

Pokemon Natures:
  • Artemis (Yanmega/F/Calm Nature)
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Name: Micah Hawthorn

Age: She looks in her early twenties (though no one is quite sure).

Personality: Micah is different than her brother, Mordecai. She loves people and is quite friendly and always willing to help. She is definitely intelligent, but doesn't obsess with technology (like her brother does). She is enthusiastic about the National Park, and likes to see all the Pokemon in the different areas. She has the greatest respect for Pokemon, and almost always tries to make friends with them.

Description: She is average height and slender. She has a full, but thin face and wears a small pair of black-framed, square glasses. Her jet-black hair is tied up in a long ponytail, held by a navy blue hair-tie. She wears long slacks in royal blue down to her black shoes. She wears a white tank top with a royal blue short-sleeve jacket matching her slacks. Her hands are covered with silvery gloves and around her neck is a silver pendant shaped like a Blissey's egg with a heart cut out in the center.

Pokemon Natures:
Gremlin (Female Sableye) – Mild
------------
Love (Female Blissey) – Jolly

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 03-24-2010, 09:04 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

Jackson and Shock approved. Go do some rangering.

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 03-24-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:43 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39

Name: Alex Sasher (Ranger Alex)

Personality: Only just Started the job. New to Rangering. Has got the hang of it but makes a few tiny little errors. He is loving the new Rangering job and cannot wait for people to come to the park and him being assigned there Ranger.

Description: A tall blond boy. Blue Eyes. Wears his Ranger Uniform with pride. Wears a special band on left arm for luck.

Pokemon Natures:

Gallade.Male. Careful.

Gliscor.Male. Brave

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 04-05-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Changed my mon.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke39 View Post
Name: Alex Sasher (Ranger Alex)

Personality: Only just Started the job. New to Rangering. Has got the hang of it but makes a few tiny little errors. He is loving the new Rangering job and cannot wait for people to come to the park and him being assigned there Ranger.

Description: A tall blond boy. Blue Eyes. Wears his Ranger Uniform with pride. Wears a special band on left arm for luck.

Pokemon Natures:

Gallade.Male. Careful.

Meowth. Female. Rash
Natures aren't needed for Rangers, otherwise, approved.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer

Name: Shawn Harbitt
Personality: An overall outgoing person. Likes to do things with other people, but would rather be alone when he's feeling down.
Description: About '5"8 with dark brown hair, hazel eyes and somewhat tan skin. Usually wears a black muscle shirt and dark blue jeans. Also wears aviator sunglasses from time to time.
Pokemon Captured: N/A
Pokemon Natures: N/A
Park Items:
Pokeplayer
Intermediate Disk x1
Type Repel (Psychic) x1
Hyper Ball x1
Super Balls x3
Park Ball x1

Last edited by Flammenwerfer; 04-05-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:00 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammenwerfer View Post

Name: Shawn Harbitt
Personality: An overall outgoing person. Likes to do things with other people, but would rather be alone when he's feeling down.
Description: About '5"8 with dark brown hair, hazel eyes and somewhat tan skin. Usually wears a black muscle shirt and dark blue jeans. Also wears aviator sunglasses from time to time.
Pokemon Captured: N/A
Pokemon Natures: N/A
Park Items: N/A
This be approved. Have fun in the park :3

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 04-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Name: Tito
Personality: I am a very laid back surfer dude from Hawaii and very loyal to my friends the Rockets. I get the work done but prefer to go with the flow of things.
Description: I am about 5 feet, 5 inches tall and have a very large belly. I am dark skinned with long hair usually tied back in a ponytail thing. Here is a picture for you
Spoiler:

Pokemon Captured: .
Pokemon Natures:
Park Items: Hyper Ball x2, Park Ball x 6, Full Restore x 3

Last edited by Haze; 04-11-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Accepted.

God, I have to update the archive eventually...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Vanity

Name: Richard "Richie" Evans.
Personality: He is calm and collected, although he knows how to have fun when he wants to. He is a more caring person towards his pokemon.
Description: Here.
Pokemon Captured: None as of yet.
Pokemon Natures: None as of yet.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 04-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Nevermind Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nevermind

Name: LeBlanc
Personality: LeBlanc is a detective, and works for the P.I.A. (Pokemon intelligence agency) He also has a hatred for dunsparce.
Description: He wears a fedora and is the youngest detective on the force.
Pokemon Captured: None
Pokemon Natures: None
Old 04-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
Name: LeBlanc
Personality: LeBlanc is a detective, and works for the P.I.A. (Pokemon intelligence agency) He also has a hatred for dunsparce.
Description: He wears a fedora and is the youngest detective on the force.
Pokemon Captured: None
Pokemon Natures: None
Approved, just edit in your Pokemon and their natures.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:13 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Rawr. I'ma try this out.

Name: Leo Granger
Money: $6,5oo

Personality: Leo hates the feeling of being restricted and useless, and he wants to always be active; either studying or training or something. He never likes to have downtime; he says that it is counter-productive to be lazy. This would be a blessing except for the fact that others want to just relax sometimes. Leo is a go-to, get-it-done kind of guy, and is a very determined individual. Leo is very intelligent and creative. He is very strategically inept and is very good at thinking on his feet in the heat of battle. He is an extremely calm being, and always has a level, calm head; he only loses this if someone talks bad about his mother or his friends.

Leo is also very loyal to those he calls friends, but it takes a while to be called one. He will never leave a friend, and would rather die with them than survive with out trying to save them. He has vowed to himself to never leave someone behind, or die trying. If the time comes to where he will die by trying to save someone, it is probably ideal to hit him over the head and drag him away…

Description: Leo’s height is rather average to say the least. He isn’t extremely tall, but he’s not a midget to say the least. He stands at a level 5’3” with out shoes on his feet. Leo has a runner’s body—lean but not skin and bones—and weighs about 158 pounds and maybe a few ounces. He has some muscles that are prominent but not bulging like those of the bodybuilders running around. Leo has a tanned complexion because he spends most of his time outdoors studying instead of inside. Leo has deep grey eyes that have specks of off-white, almost cream-colored specks sprinkled around his pupils. He loves to keep his hair medium length and it is usually in messy spikes at the front.

Leo is more for comfort than fashion. He can normally be seen in comfortable tennis shoes, ranging in different colors, but his favorite pair is black and dark green. Leo generally steers away from wearing tee shirts and wears long-sleeved cotton shirts ranging in color as well. He usually scrunches up the sleeves on his shirts up to his elbows, saying it gives him better maneuverability with his arms. Leo enjoys wearing shorts, and can normally be seen in a pair of tan cargo shorts that come down just below his knee cap.

Pokemon Captured: Nada.

Pokemon Natures:

[Junior/Male/Hustle/Calm]

[Dodger/Male/Early Bird/Bashful]

[Satis/Male/Torrent/Jolly]
Park Items:
Pokeballs:
x5 Parkballs

Misc Items:
x1 Honey

.credit.to.ana.

Last edited by Just Leo; 04-23-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:42 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Leo View Post
Rawr. I'ma try this out.

Name: Leo Granger

Personality: Leo hates the feeling of being restricted and useless, and he wants to always be active; either studying or training or something. He never likes to have downtime; he says that it is counter-productive to be lazy. This would be a blessing except for the fact that others want to just relax sometimes. Leo is a go-to, get-it-done kind of guy, and is a very determined individual. Leo is very intelligent and creative. He is very strategically inept and is very good at thinking on his feet in the heat of battle. He is an extremely calm being, and always has a level, calm head; he only loses this if someone talks bad about his mother or his friends.

Leo is also very loyal to those he calls friends, but it takes a while to be called one. He will never leave a friend, and would rather die with them than survive with out trying to save them. He has vowed to himself to never leave someone behind, or die trying. If the time comes to where he will die by trying to save someone, it is probably ideal to hit him over the head and drag him away…

Description: Leo’s height is rather average to say the least. He isn’t extremely tall, but he’s not a midget to say the least. He stands at a level 5’3” with out shoes on his feet. Leo has a runner’s body—lean but not skin and bones—and weighs about 158 pounds and maybe a few ounces. He has some muscles that are prominent but not bulging like those of the bodybuilders running around. Leo has a tanned complexion because he spends most of his time outdoors studying instead of inside. Leo has deep grey eyes that have specks of off-white, almost cream-colored specks sprinkled around his pupils. He loves to keep his hair medium length and it is usually in messy spikes at the front.

Leo is more for comfort than fashion. He can normally be seen in comfortable tennis shoes, ranging in different colors, but his favorite pair is black and dark green. Leo generally steers away from wearing tee shirts and wears long-sleeved cotton shirts ranging in color as well. He usually scrunches up the sleeves on his shirts up to his elbows, saying it gives him better maneuverability with his arms. Leo enjoys wearing shorts, and can normally be seen in a pair of tan cargo shorts that come down just below his knee cap.

Pokemon Captured: Nada.

Pokemon Natures:

[Junior/Male/Hustle/Calm]

[Dodger/Male/Early Bird/Bashful]
Park Items: Nada.
You Sir, are approved. Have fun in the Park!

Old 04-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Zolar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar

Name: Zolar
Personality: Zolar is a 15-year-old boy that often jokes around with everybody, even strangers. He can light up anybody's day. What a joy he is to have around.
Description: Hiya Boi!!
Pokemon Captured: Nones
Pokemon Natures: Down there,
Sky-gone: Jolly (Flygon, M, Arena Trap
Burn-Out (Typhosion, M, Blaze)
I'm not 100% sure I am ready for this but here we go!

Large image is large.