Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:11 AM
Blade The Trainer Offline

Default Blade's Profile

Name: Blade Rayner

Hometown: Saffron City

Team:
1.Manaphy
Water Pulse
Surf
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
2.Charziard (shiny)
Flamethrower
Overheat
Fire Fang
Flare Blitz
3. Dragonite
DragonBreath
Fly
Dragon Claw
Hyper Beam
4. Tyranitar
Hyper Beam
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Hammer Arm
5. Electivire
Thunder Punch
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Cross Chop
6. Rhyperior
Rock Wrecker
Megahorn
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Appearance:
Blade stands at a height of 5’3 and weights around 100 pounds. Many had always said your personality shines in your appearance. Well that rang true for this young lad, exotic, firey orange hair graced the young man´s head along with his deep orange eyes. A man of strength of and leadership as well as bravery. He has a lean and normal build including the six pack on his abs not overly muscular as he tends to work out from time to time. His white complexion is unmarred even being in the harsh rays of the sun all day.
Blade is always seen wearing a simple white shirt, a black long sleeved jacket. A silver circular necklace rest on his neck. The very necklace that was given by his deceased mother for good luck all those years ago before the attack that had took their lives. A pair of black jeans and a comfy pair of black sneakers completes this young man´s style.

Personality:
Blade in plain words in a guy that could basically get along with just about anyone. Even though he grew up as an orphan it didn’t affect the way he sees life. Adventurous, funny, and sometimes annoying are some of the ways to describe his personality. He also has ADHD which makes him very hyper sometimes. He tends to spend his time outside in some nearby forest or meadow just exploring around away from the orphanage that had housed him ever since his parents met their unfortunate fate in the hands of a rouge Tyranitar.

A born athlete all the time he had spend in the forest running from a few pokemons that might have wished him bodily harm this boy had unconsciously conditioned himself for the hard life in being a pokemon trainer. Kindness is also one of the boy´s traits. A golden heart towards people and pokemon alike. Hes protective when it comes to his friends especially if there in danger he would definitely go to their rescue.

Aside from this hes a normal fun loving boy who loves to have fun whether training his pokemons or just hanging out with his friends. To his team his considerate and loving treating each pokemon with respect and friendship not because there pokemons but as friends and companions for the young teen. Blade also has an addiction for the sugary treats called cookies.

History:
When Blade Was 10 years old, his parents were killed by a Tryanitar.
Blade Had no place to go, until a orphanage lady came and took him in.
Since then Blade has make new friends, but he was scared of pokemon ever since.

Then one day when he was 13, he went out to get food for the others. He grabbed the money from his desk, "Ill be back later!" he blurted. Blade went outside, and suddenly a wild Pikachu came up to him. He decided to ignore it, but he tought what if it shoked him? He kept walking but the Pikachu kept following him. He finally looked at the Pikachu and told him to scram, the Pikachu ran away sad and felt left alone. Blade felt terrible for what he had done, he ran up to the Pikachu to aplogize, the Pikachu used Thunder on Blade. Blade blinked, he was covered in ash, he just looked at the Pikachu and laughed. Pikachu didnt know why, "That was awesome!" Blade said as he hugged the Pikachu. The Pikachu didnt struggle or use any moves. He decided to take Pikachu back to the orphanage. The other kids loved Pikachu and thanked Blade.

Since then Blade has always wanted to become a pokemon trainer. He watched several TV shows about how to raise and take care of pokemon. And when he turned 14 he was ready.

Picture:

HOW BLADE GOT MANAPHY

Part 1/3 Excitment Killed the Boy:
Kanto region, Saffron City Orphanage.

Blade woke up, he was so exicted of becomeing a pokemon trainer that he decided to look for a pokemon to catch. He grabbed a Master Ball a friend gave him for his birthday and crept out of the room. He lives in a orphanage so he wanted to be quiet. Once he made it past the door he sprinted out on the streets. He looked at his PokePhone and opened his map, he decided to go to the Lake of Rage to find a water type pokemon.

He got on his bike and rode off, he met many trainers and pokemon along the way and got their numbers in his PokeGear. Once he made it he saw 2 people dressed in wierd costumes and a strange blue pokemon.

Part 2/3 The Chase:
Jhoto Region, Lake Of Rage

"We got it boss," One of them said into a PokeGear, "you should be getting it soon. Blade saw the pokemon tied up and crying for help. "Why are you kiddnapping that innocent pokemon?" Blade yelled at them. "Listen kid," One of them said, "these pokemon sell huge at the Black Market, so stay out of our way.". "I wont let you take this pokemon!" Blade said as he stole the pokemon from his hands. Blade rushed to his bike and rode away. "After him!" One of them said as they got on a giant truck. Blade peddled faster and faster but he was too slow to escape.

The Truck went infrount of the bike and stopped Blade from going any further. Blade was pumping with so much addrenline that he jumped over the truck and kept running with the pokemon. The trucked zoomed, but they werent looking and crashed into a light pole.

"Damn You Kid!" One of them said.
"We Will Kill You Someday, I Swear!" Another of them said.

Part 3/3 A New Friendship
Kanto region, Saffron City Orphanage.

Blade finally made it back to the orphanage safe and sound. When he opened the door the kids were all over the house looking for him.

"BLADES BACK!" A girl named Sally said
The kids ran up to him and hugged him.

They noticed the pokemon Blade was carring, "Whats that pokemon?" A boy named Billy said. He took out his pokedex, "Manaphy, He can make bonds that last forever." A voice from the pokedex said.

Blade had almost forgot he needed a starter pokemon. "Um...Manaphy, can you be my first pokemon?" Blade asked. Manaphy nodded and hugged Blade. "Ok Then! Go Pokeball!" Blade said as he threw it at Manaphy. With the final chink, Manaphy was caught, and everyone celebrated.

Click On Blades Trainer Card To See His Profile.

Friend Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver- 1720 5364 5102
Pokemon Platinum- 2235 7363 4381
Pokemon Pearl- 0131 3935 8359

Last edited by Blade The Trainer; 04-03-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:22 AM
TheDarkEevee Offline

Default Re: Blade's Profile

Errr... is this part of a fan fiction? Because you shouldn't make an entire thread for just a profile.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Blade The Trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkEevee View Post
Errr... is this part of a fan fiction? Because you shouldn't make an entire thread for just a profile.
yea kinda because I might start a story in the future lol....if you think it isnt you can delete this post....

Click On Blades Trainer Card To See His Profile.

Friend Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver- 1720 5364 5102
Pokemon Platinum- 2235 7363 4381
Pokemon Pearl- 0131 3935 8359
Old 04-02-2010, 03:39 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

You could ask a Mod to move this to the Author's corner if you want - I think it'd be better there.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:46 AM
TheDarkEevee Offline

I agree. Lol.

Oh, and threads cannot be deleted here, only locked. But I agree with Michelle.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Yeah, same.

Also, you shouldn't write everything in bold and underlined text. +_+ It's painfully annoying.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Thread moved.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."