Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

"Uhh, I don't really wanna disturb this little guy, it doesn't seem too friendly," Komo whispered over to me. "Can we keep moving please?"

"Yeah... good idea." I whispered back. We backed away slowly as the Banette gave an evil laugh before disappearing. As it faded away, I could swear I saw a devious smile on its face. The air around us began getting colder and colder. The fog thickened as well, making it harder to see. I heard soft faint laughter. I looked at Komo, unsure if he had heard it too. Then this small Poochyena walked up to us with a strange smile on its face. It's eyes matched the fur on its back, which was a dark red. It also appeared to have blood in its mouth, but it closed it before I could be sure. It's brush like tail is what stood out to me, it was something you didn't see on a Poochyena.

I backed up a little and stared at the dog. After several moments of it circling us, I looked at Komo.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, hiding the fear in my voice.

_

Battle Stats -

_

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x3), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - ???

Old 04-09-2010, 01:42 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

"Yeah... good idea," my ranger whispered back in agreement. I watched Banette as we slowly back away, never taking my eyes off of it and its sinister cheshire grin. Its blood red eyes melted into the darkness as it grew more distant, and as it faded from sight it gave us a blood-chilling cackle as a parting gift. I shivered at the malice in the doll's laughter, and partly at the low temperature of the cavern.

The craggy ground was hard beneath my feet. Suddenly there was some shuffling somewhere in the fog before us. A small Poochyena walked over, a strange glaze over its eyes. A single droplet of blood fell from its lip and hit the dry floor. I looked at my Ranger in horror as it began circling us, like a shark waiting for the right moment to attack.

"What are you going to do?" my Ranger asked me, the fear evident in his voice, despite his best efforts to hide it.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Me? You're the Ranger!" I said, horrified. Sighing, I turned back to the Poochyena. "Artemis, try and appease it with a soothing Hypnosis so that we can escape."

My Yanmega wasted none of the precious time we had. Her blood-red eyes glowed more softly than before, yet more vivid. Their gentle pulsations were relaxing yet stimulating; a beacon of slumber. I watched Poochyena as the Hypnosis began to take effect...
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 04-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

"NBP

_

He looked at me in disbelief. "Me? You're the Ranger!" He said, sounding horrified. "Artemis, try and appease it with a soothing Hypnosis so that we can escape."

"Despite the way it looks, we aren't in any danger... at least not yet, so you can battle with it if you want." I said, calming myself down. This was indeed weird, but the thrill was exciting. The Yanmega began sending hypnotic waves towards the oddly colored Poochyena. It slowly slumped to the ground as it began to deteriorate into a black puddle of sludge, then reforming into the Banette, but this time, the Ghost Pokemon was sound asleep.

"This is our chance to get out of here if you so wish," I stated, "or you can stay and capture this devious Pokemon."

_

Battle Stats -
_

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x3), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - ???

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-10-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

I watched in awe as the Poochyena began to melt, black sludge dripping from its body, forming a shiny, slick puddle on the floor. The mixture bubbled slightly, a little bit of steam being given off, before reforming into a different shape. It was more human-like this time, and it slowly morphed into the same Banette we saw earlier.

"This is our chance to get out of here if you so wish," Ranger Leo said, "or you can stay and capture this devious Pokemon." I half-laughed and half-wimpered at the thought of battling that Banette, its blood-chilling cackle still ringing in the cold, crisp air of the cavern.

I shook my head violently. "No, thank you," I whispered, desperate not to wake up the sleeping ghost, "I'd rather leave it here. Let's go before it wakes up."
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Old 04-16-2010, 02:34 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"NBP

_

"No, thank you," He whispered, shaking his head quickly. "I'd rather leave it here. Let's go before it wakes up."

"Good idea!" I whispered back, backing away from the Ghost Pokemon. "Let's go back the way we came." We walked down the cave, hearing that erie scream back from the place we had left. I knew it was the Banette again, but it didn't appear to come after us. I sighed a little bit and continued walking. We were back at the divide, except this time, only two choices were avaible unless Komo wanted to go back down the path the Banette was in.

_

Battle Stats -
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Old 04-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

OOC: Wow, really sorry, completely forgot about this! ^^;

We made our way back to where we'd been before, the fork in the paths. We'd already been down the middle path, so I decided that we should try the path on the left.

"Come on, Leo, let's go this way," I whispered, not wanting to disturb any sleeping Pokemon.

ASB|URPG

Old 04-27-2010, 04:40 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"NBP

_

OOC: NP, haven't had much time anyways xD

IC:

"Come on, Leo, let's go this way," He whispered. I nodded and followed him down into the path on the left. This path was the one that sounded like a waterfall was at the end of this path. I didn't know what to expect, but this expedition was sure interesting so far, so I expected the same now.

As we walked down the path, a strange fog floated around us, as yet another ghastly figure appeared before me. I began to wonder if it was the same Ghost Pokemon that we had encountered earlier.

"Persistant son-of-a.." I stopped once I saw that it was not the same Pokemon, it was the prevo for of it, a Shuppet. I sighed a bit with relief. This one appeared to be much more friendier than its evolved form. I waited for Komo to decided whether or not he wanted to pass it by or battle it.

_

Battle Stats -
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - Shuppet -

Old 04-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

We followed the path, a similar fog to before shrouding the passageway. A ghostly form levitated before us, a small Shuppet. It seemed a lot more appeased than the Banette, and both my Ranger and I were grateful for this. I smiled at the ghost and looked at Leo.

"I don't wanna both this little guy, shall we keep going?"

ASB|URPG

Old 05-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"NBP

_

OOC: These Poochyenas count as seperate encounters, but since you probably won't want them they'll appear together.

IC:

"I don't wanna both this little guy, shall we keep going?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Yeah, it's your choice!" I whispered. We continued walking farther down the path. The sound of water falling began to get louder and louder. After a while, a beautiful lake came into sight. There was a large whole in the wall above where the water was falling out of. I heard a loud, barking sounds coming from behind us. When I turned, I saw two small Poochyena pups playfully wrestling with each other. I smiled a bit and looked at Komo.

"You want to battle them?" I asked, wondering who would want to disreupt them. They looked so happy together.

_

Battle Stats -
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - Shuppet - Poochyena ??? - Poochyena ???

Old 05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

We followed the path further until we reached a sparkling lake, the water's surface so calm and so still it was like nothing I'd ever seen before. A barking noise came from behind us, we turned to see two Poochyena playing roughly together. I smiled at how cute they looked.

"You want to battle them?" Leo asked, looking at me. I shook my head, not wanting to disturb the pair.

"Nah, they're too cute to catch, I don't have the heart to," I smiled.

ASB|URPG

Old 05-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"NBP

_

OOC: These Poochyenas count as seperate encounters, but since you probably won't want them they'll appear together.

IC:

"Nah, they're too cute to catch, I don't have the heart to," He smiled. I had to agree, they were adorable. They looked pretty cute, which is why Komo didn't want to battle them, and it was understandable.

We passed them by, but it was not long before another duo of Pokemon rolled before us. Two Cleffas were sitting by the lake, splashing around.

"What about those?" I asked.
_

Battle Stats -
_

Area Effects:

Encounters: 11

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - Shuppet - Poochyena ??? - Poochyena ??? - Cleffa ??? - Cleffa ???

Old 05-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

We carried on walking, not disturbing the two playing Poochyena. Before long we stumbled upon another pair of playing Pokemon. They were two Cleffa, splashing water at each other by the lake, smiling and giggling cheerfully.

"What about those?" my ranger asked, over the sound of laughter. I looked at the two Cleffa again and sighed.

"No, I can't. Just look at them," I chuckled, their laughter infectious. "Let's leave them and carry on."

ASB|URPG

Old 05-10-2010, 06:03 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"NBP

_

"No, I can't. Just look at them," Komo chuckled. "Let's leave them and carry on."

"You're call!" I said. The small lake was pretty nice. It was towards the end of the cave. I looked back at the two Cleffa, seeing a Clefable behind them. It was escorting them towards a hole in a tree. "Interesting, you wanna go for that Clefable?"

_

Battle Stats -
_

Area Effects:

Encounters: 12

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - Shuppet - Poochyena ??? - Poochyena ??? - Cleffa ??? - Cleffa ??? - Clefable ???

Old 05-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

"Your call!" Ranger Leo said. I looked back again at the two Cleffa, but this time there was a Clefable there. It seemed to be ushering them towards a tree with a small hole in, probably because it felt intimidated by our presence. "Interesting, you wanna go for that Clefable?"

"Clefable? Nah, it's not really my thing. Let's keep looking, I think I'm almost out of time here anyways."

ASB|URPG

Old 05-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"NBP

_

"Clefable? Nah, it's not really my thing. Let's keep looking, I think I'm almost out of time here anyways." Komo said. I nodded as I watched the Clefable disappear into the large tree. The tree had many branches coming out of it, some of them even reaching the ground.

"Let's go to the other side of this lake." I said as I squinted my eyes. I could see something on on the wall, but I wasn't sure what it was. It seemed to be glowing. It was giving off this mysterious vibe, and I wanted to go check it out.

"Espy!" A voice calmly said from the tree where the Clefable had went into. I looked up and saw dark pinkish purple feline Pokemon staring down at us. It cocked its head to the left as the red dot on its forehead sparkled a bit. I didn't even say anything, I just looked at Komo to see what he would do. I looked back at the wall to see that it was glowing in different spots now. I looked back at the Espeon who was now moving slowly down the tree.

_

Battle Stats -
_

Area Effects:

Encounters: 13

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - Shuppet - Poochyena ??? - Poochyena ??? - Cleffa ??? - Cleffa ??? - Clefable ??? - Espeon ???

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-17-2010 at 02:33 PM.