Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-10-2010, 02:50 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: /l Individual RP: Stinky l\

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

After Bob recalled his Togekiss and turned to the Ranger, Ash heard a strange sound from deeper down the cave. He looked back at his trainer. “Well, we could get out of the cave. Or maybe we could check out that sound. Whichever you’d prefer.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Bob Miller

Area Effects: Icy ground/ getting colder
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? ??? (?) -??? Ability-
---24%

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Gengar (F) -Levitate Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Jolly Bronzong (M) -Levitate Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Gentle Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Battle> |Def-2|
---66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3 // Hyper Ball x3 // Park Ball x10 // Hyper Repellant // Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Walrien // Smoochum // Spheal // Machop // Machop // Machop // Spheal // Regigigas // Sneasel //
Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]

````````

OCC// i wouldn't be angry at you if want a new ranger. my muse is mostly gone

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 04-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

A strange, deep sound uttered from the depths of the cave. I froze, and looked at my ranger cautiously. “Well, we could get out of the cave. Or maybe we could check out that sound. Whichever you’d prefer.” he said, glancing back towards the rear of the cave.

"You know, I think I'd like to get out of this cave..." I muttered, reaching into my backpack slowly. I grabbed Gengar's Pokeball, and pressed the button in the center. "Gengar, come on out, just in case whatever's back there comes for us," I said, watching as my ghost materialized in the cave. It was of average height for a Pokemon, and had a large purple body. Her large red eyes scanned the cave for any signs of danger. "Well, I guess we should get going then," I whispered to my ranger.

OOC: And Eeveedude said he'd take over. :O

Last edited by Stinky; 04-10-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

NBP
The cave was murky and Jake was beginning to wonder what the cause of his boss’s urgency was. He seemed frustrated when he told me to fetch Ranger Ash. Lately it had been a common procedure. A ranger would seem light and cheery at the beginning of their journey through the National Park. Soon after, the same ranger would quickly grow tired of the daunting task which they themselves had accepted in the first place and eventually their tiredness was exemplified through their poor efforts.

Jake assumed this was another case of the same problem. He vowed that he would not make his new trainer's visit at the National Park any more tedious than it has been. The main thing on his mind was wondering how he would find his trainer in the dark cave he currently found himself in. Suddenly, he heard voices coming from deeper in the cave and there seemed to be light. Jake overheard someone saying, "I think I'd like to get out of this cave..." and soon after, "Well, I guess we should get going then."

Upon hearing the voices, Jake ran toward them and soon after found the two conversers. “Hey Ash! It sounds like the boss needs you down at the Ranger station.” Turning to the trainer and his Gengar Jake continued, “I’m really sorry for all of the Ranger changes, I promise I’ll be your last ranger. Now I believe I heard you say that you wanted to leave this cave and honestly, I do to.”

With that, the two trotted out the entrance of the cave. Upon stepping out into the light, Jake’s eyes needed time to refocus. First what Jake saw was only a blur of brown. Gradually the brown blur evolved into a clearer brown hump, and then an even more pristine hairy pokemon. Before him, about 6 yards away, trotting across the snow covered and icy gravel was a big fat Piloswine.

“Well, Bob Miller, it seems that you’re coming into the final stretch of your journey and finding something like Piloswine is pretty lucky. Are you interested or would you rather pass?”
Name: Bob Miller

Area Effects: Icy Ground
Repellants: None
Encounters Remaining- 5
[~Gengar~] [Levitate, F, Jolly](Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind)
100%

[~Bronzong~] [Levitate, M, Jolly](Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic ; Rock Polish ; Substitute )
100%

[~Togekiss~] [Serene Grace, F, Gentle](Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Sleep Talk ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick)
66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3, Hyper Ball x3, Park Ball x10, Hyper Repellant, Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Encountered: Walrien, Smoochum, Spheal, Machop, Machop, Machop, Spheal, Regigigas, Sneasel, Piloswine

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]

OOC// If I got any of the stats messed up, TELL ME. That is all. :)

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-13-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

OOC: It looks good, except for that my Pokemon have TMs XD. Here's the stuff they had when I signed up.

IC: A figure ran towards my ranger and me in the cave, and as it neared, I could identify it as another ranger. “Hey Ash! It sounds like the boss needs you down at the Ranger station.” he said urgently, then turning to me to speak, “I’m really sorry for all of the Ranger changes, I promise I’ll be your last ranger. Now I believe I heard you say that you wanted to leave this cave and honestly, I do to.” I nodded, and he led me out of the dark cave and into the sunlight, where the snow was so bright I was squinting as I looked around. About 20 feet in front of us was what appeared to be a large brown mop moving through the snow. It was about 3 feet tall, and at the bottom of all its hair jutted two small tusks and a bright pink nose that eagerly sniffed the air. "Well, Bob Miller, it seems that you’re coming into the final stretch of your journey and finding something like Piloswine is pretty lucky. Are you interested or would you rather pass?” My ranger inquired.

I glanced at the hog, then back at my ranger. "I think I'll pass, I've already got a Mamoswine- plus, it seems pretty happy as it us, we can just leave it be," I said quietly, as to not disturb the peaceful creature.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Eeveedude Offline

NBP
"I think I'll pass, I've already got a Mamoswine- plus, it seems pretty happy as it us, we can just leave it be."

"Alright then let's continue on,"
I said pressing forward.

While Jake was in the cave it had since began to snow. Occasionally a heavy gust of wind would whip across the mountain and would pelt both Jake and Bob with snow. Jake led Mr. Miller through the snow until the two heard what sounded to be two rocks smashing into each other. It was a steady rhythm and as the two got closer, through the snow Jake was able to see the true source of the sound.

It appeared that there was a large boulder that was blocking the entrance to a small cave. The Purple Pokemon was punching at the boulder, chipping away at it a little with each thump. At first Jake thought it was a small child but upon walking closer Jake saw that is was a Tyrogue. Tyrogue are known for their constant effort to get stronger and more powerful. Immediately after it saw us it ran up to us and struck a pose that suggested that it wanted to battle Bob Miller.

"Looks like it wants to battle you. If you'd rather not, we could always try helping it remove that boulder to see what's inside."

Encounters Remaining- 5
[~Gengar~] [Levitate, F, Jolly](Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind)
100%

[~Bronzong~] [Levitate, M, Jolly](Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic ; Rock Polish ; Substitute )
100%

[~Togekiss~] [Serene Grace, F, Gentle](Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Sleep Talk ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick)
66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3, Hyper Ball x3, Park Ball x10, Hyper Repellant, Supreme Parkball

1. Walrien 2. Smoochum 3. Spheal 4. Machop 5. Machop 6. Machop 7. Spheal 8. Regigigas 9. Sneasel 10. Piloswine 11. Tyrogue

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]
Old 04-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

As my third ranger led me out of the cave, snow fell from the sky, gusting across the white ground. It seemed as we walked on that everything around us was white, that stretched on forever and ever. Eventually, a sound reached my ears, and I could see that my ranger had heard it too, as he was looking around for the source of the noise. He seemed to figure out where it was coming from, and speedily led me towards it. As we approached it, the sound became more clear- like two rocks being bashed together, over and over again, but rhythmically. We soon stopped, near the entrance to a cave. The entrance was small, and it was blocked by a boulder. Trying to get rid of the large rock was a small Pokemon!

It was about the size of a human child, wearing what appeared to be baggy dark brown trousers. Its wrists were wrapped by some sort of tape, along with its midsection. As it heard us approaching, it jumped around, taking a pose indicating that it wanted to fight. Its eyes were a golden-brown color, and surveyed us as it awaited our answer. "Looks like it wants to battle you. If you'd rather not, we could always try helping it remove that boulder to see what's inside." my ranger suggested. I looked at Tyrogue, then back to Gengar.

"Gengar, are you up to fighting?" I asked my Pokemon, who nodded fiercely at me. "All right then, why don't you bow to Tyrogue? I'm sure it will appreciate proper etiquette, even out here in the snow," I instructed, and Gengar nodded in agreement. She waddled through the snow in front of me, then bent over, as if she were bowing to a figure of authority. "All right then! Why don't you start with a Sludge Bomb, but make it a weak one- we don't want to anger it by knocking it out too quickly!" I ordered. As Gengar rose from her bow, in her hands I could see a ball of nasty goop forming there. A putrid smell filled the air, and I looked up at Tyrogue to see what it was doing.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Gengar looked super excited at the idea of battling. It obeyed its trainer and bowed to the Tyrogue like an ancient samurai of some kind. It had a large toothy smile on its face that sent a chill down Jake’s back, but Tyrogue didn’t seem to mind it, and politely bowed back to Gengar.

The Tyrogue looked confident and that was good, however Jake couldn’t help but feel that the Tyrogue wouldn’t have a chance against the Bob Miller’s powerful Gengar. Acting upon its trainer’s command, Gengar began forming a ball of venomous sludge in its hands.

Meanwhile, the Tyrogue ran up to the wall of Mt. Oktori and began speedily pounding away with dozens of Bullet Punches. Gengar, having charged up enough sludge, hurled the attack at Tyrogue and slammed it into the mountain. Tyrogue looked like it had received quite a bit of damage however it also packed the final punch to the wall. Suddenly about six boulders began tumbling down the side of the mountain and if Bob Miller didn’t act quickly, they would smash right into his Gengar.

“Wow it looks like that whole time, Tyrogue was planning a Rock Slide attack,” thought Jake as he watched the boulders roll closer and closer.

Encounters Remaining- 5
BATTLE:
[Wild Tyrogue] [Steadfast, M, ???] (Upcoming attacks: Rock Slide)

100%

Other Pokemon~
100%

66%

1. Walrien 2. Smoochum 3. Spheal 4. Machop 5. Machop 6. Machop 7. Spheal 8. Regigigas 9. Sneasel 10. Piloswine 11. Tyrogue

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-13-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Tyrogue dashed through the snow up to the side of the cave, and began to slam its fists into the wall, just like it had been doing to the boulder. Gengar speedily finished her attack, and she chucked the ball of poison at Tyrogue, almost as if she was pitching a baseball. It hit Tyrogue in the side, causing the Fighting-type to momentarily lose its balance, but it recovered quickly. It cocked back its arm one last time, then slammed its fist into the side of the mountain. I heard a deep rumbling, and I looking up the mountain to see six large boulders crashing down the mountain towards Gengar.

I needed to think quickly- if Gengar used Protect, the boulders wouldn't hit her, but then they might be deflected back at us. What could she do that wouldn't deflect them back at us? Then an idea sprung into my head. "Gengar, use Substitute, and get out of the way of the boulders!" I ordered quickly. Gengar nodded, and closed her eyes. The air around her seemed to turn gray, and her body began to slowly take on a gray-ish tint. As the boulders rushed closer and closer, I added a second command. "And, once you're done with that, hit Tyrogue with a second Sludge Bomb!" I said, looking forward hopefully, wishing that the Substitute would work.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
The boulders ran quickly down the mountain. Jake attempted to hear what Bob was commanding Gengar to do but a gust of wind blew and so he was unable to hear the plan. Gengar seemed to have heard it as I noticed it nodding its head and pounding its fists together in excitement. All of the sudden it stopped moving completely. The boulders continued their path and I watched in horror as the boulders squished the now-grayish ghost type.

Jake was about to run over and start digging out Gengar when the body he saw in the rubble disappeared and he realized what had actually happened. He then turned to see Gengar who had received damage from making the Substitute however was perfectly fine to continue battle. She began forming another Sludge Bomb in her tiny hands and she fired it forward, once again at the Tyrogue.

This time Tyrogue took notice to the attack but instead of hiding to avoid it, Tyrogue began running straight toward the ball of sludge. Seconds before getting smothered with the Sludge Bomb it attempted to dodge it and then it continued to Gengar. This plan only half worked. Tyrogue failed to avoid the Sludge Bomb perfectly because at the last second, Tyrogue slipped on the ice and while flailing to get balanced, the attack hit Tyrogue’s leg. Tyrogue then attempted a Bullet Punch attack however Gengar was able to avoid it slightly and the attack only nicked Gengar’s side.

Despite its shortcomings, Tyrogue was determined to beat its powerful opponent. It ran up to Gengar, jumped, kicked off her head, and was sent flying into the air. Tyrogue had used Bounce and if Bob didn’t do anything about it, Gengar would be pummeled by the airborne Tyrogue.

Encounters Remaining- 5
BATTLE:
[Wild Tyrogue] [Steadfast, M, ???] (Upcoming attacks: Bounce)

71.32%

Other Pokemon~
100%

66%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-21-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Gengar's body faded completely to gray as the boulders began to cover her. I saw my ranger start to move forward, but then he stopped- Gegnar was okay! She prepared yet another gooey bomb, and threw it at the small fighter. Tyrogue ran right into the attack, making a futile attempt to dodge the attack at the last minute, slipping as it ran towards us. After regaining its balance, the Fighting-type attempted a Bullet Punch- but, Gengar was wise, and moved swiftly out of its way, getting clipped on the side instead. Tyrogue seemed to be angered by this, and ran up at Gengar, and planting his foot on her head, leaped into the air. I looked up to see Tyrogue flying upwards. How would I avoid this?

An idea got into my mind- what if I caught it on its way down? I reached into my backpack, and pulled out a simple Park Ball. I ran forward a couple feet, and set it down in the snow, with the button facing upwards. "Gengar!" I yelled, over the roaring blizzard. "I want you to jump up and Snatch it as it comes down! Then once you've got a hold of it, I want you to slam it into the Park Ball- hopefully we can do some damage to it to increase the chances of catching it!" I yelled, as I looked up into the sky for Tyrogue.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
Bob Miller instructed his Gengar to grab Tyrogue and smash it into a pokeball. Jake admired Bob's creativity however he had doubts that it would work very well. It appeared that Gengar was Jolly and it seemed like such a sinister thing to do.

Gengar nodded hesitantly to Mr. Miller's command and looked up nervously to the sky. It raised it's stubby paws in the air to prepare to grab the free-falling Tyrogue. Gengar was so nervous however, that it missed the flying purple pokemon and Tyrogue was able to land it's Bounce attack flawlessly. Unfortunately for the Tyrogue, Gengar was bouncy it's self and so after landing on Gengar it was bounced off and tossed to the Pokéball lying on the ground.

With out much tension, the ball merely closed and reopened without a stir. It looked like Tyrogue wasn't ready to give up yet. Immediately, upon breaking free of the Pokéball it began to Bulk Up by pounding its fist on the ground. It looked as if it were throwing a tantrum but Jake knew that Tyrogue would only keep getting stronger if Bob Miller and his Gengar didn't act quick.

Encounters Remaining- 4
BATTLE:
[Wild Tyrogue] [Steadfast, M, ???] (Upcoming attacks: Bulk Up)
38.46%

63.00%

Other Pokemon~
100%

66%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-21-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

OOC: Sorry for late reply, I've had a lot going on this week. :{

IC: Gengar really didn't want to do as I said, and I realized it too late. She halfheartedly reached up into the air, but missed Tyrogue completely. The small Pokemon drove its foot into her ghostly head, knocking her back a few feet. But, Tyrogue was flung back, fortunately landing directly on the Park Ball. It disappeared in a flash of red light, then reappeared- it obviously wasn't done fighting yet. Tyrogue shot a quick glance at Gengar, then began to pound its fist on the ground.

It seemed to be a Bulk Up attack- and if I didn't act quickly, it would raise its stats to high levels. I looked at Gengar. "Alright Gengar, I'm sorry, that didn't work out to well. Let's try something we're more familiar with! Shoot a weak Thunderbolt at it! Hopefully the shock will paralyze it and stop it from Bulking Up!" I exclaimed. Gengar nodded, and began concentrating on her right hand. Inside it, a small ball of electricity began to crackle. She looked up, and she flung the bolt similar to how a pitcher would throw a baseball- except this "baseball" of electricity was becoming more elongated (beginning to look like a stereotypical bolt of lightning) as it zoomed towards Tyrogue.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:02 PM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
Without wasting any time, Bob Miller continued the battle. "Alright Gengar, I'm sorry, that didn't work out to well. Let's try something we're more familiar with! Shoot a weak Thunderbolt at it! Hopefully the shock will paralyze it and stop it from Bulking Up!" he called out.

His ghoulish Pokemon seemed to like this plan better than the previous one and began concocting a ball of electricity. She brought it to her chest as if she were a professional pitcher and then tossed the bolt of electricity at the busy Tyrogue. The attack worked wonderfully and after a few moments Lance noticed that little sparks were dancing around Tyrogue’s body and it was unable to move a muscle.

“Wow, what luck,” cheered Lance. “Looks like now would be the perfect time to try to capture it, Mr.Miller.”

Encounters Remaining- 4
BATTLE:
[Wild Tyrogue] [Steadfast, M, ???] {Paralyzed}
8.98%

63.00%

Other Pokemon~
100%

66%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash]

OOC: Don't worry about it I've been pretty busy myself. >.>
Old 04-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

The bolt of crackling electricity hit Tyrogue square in the chest. It grimaced, obviously smarting form the attack. Its movements became slowed; it had been paralyzed! “Wow, what luck,” cheered Lance. “Looks like now would be the perfect time to try to capture it, Mr.Miller.” my ranger said perkily. I smiled, and looked at Gengar through the blizzard.

"All right Gengar, that was great! You did really well. Now let me just grab a Pokeball..." I cheered, reaching into my backpack. My hand closed around a Hyper Ball, and I pulled it out. "Alright, here we go!" I muttered, throwing the sphere towards the small Fighting-type.

OOC: short short short
Old 04-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
The ball struck Tyrogue, shot out a red beam and sucked the purple fighting type in. The Hyperball shook once, twice, thrice and then made a defiant "piiiing" sound indicating the the Tyrogue had been successfully captured.

"Congratulations, your Gengar is very well conditioned," complemented Lance. "Now, on the case of that cave over there. Would you like to check it out to get out of the snow for a bit, or would you rather go up the mountain a bit further? Oh yes, and don't forget to pick up the Park Ball that you used earlier."

Encounters Remaining- 4
Bob Miller's Pokemon
63.00%

100%

66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3, Hyper Ball x2, Park Ball x10, Hyper Repellant, Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash] - Tyrogue [M, Brave] -