Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: /l Individual RP: Stinky l\

Tyrogue disappeared in a flash of red light, leaving the Hyper Ball to fall harmlessly on the ground. It wobbled in the snow, but fell silent with a ping that I could hear over the snow. "Congratulations, your Gengar is very well conditioned," my Ranger congratulated. "Now, on the case of that cave over there. Would you like to check it out to get out of the snow for a bit, or would you rather go up the mountain a bit further? Oh yes, and don't forget to pick up the Park Ball that you used earlier." he reminded me. I nodded, and walked forward to pick up the two Pokeballs. Luckily it hadn't snowed too much, so I could still see where my earlier thrown Park Ball had been, and I put it back into my backpack.

"I think I want to go investigate what's in that cave- whatever it is, Tyrogue was very interested in it, I think its worth looking into. I looked at the large boulder very carefully. It looked to be heavy, no ordinary Pokemon would be able to move it on its own without massive strength. "Hm, Gengar, why don't you hop back in your ball. You did good, and could use a rest. I think I've got an idea on how to move this boulder," I said to the Ghost-type. Gengar nodded, and disappeared with a flash of red light. "Now, I said, pulling my backpack off my back. I rooted through it, until I found the last of my Pokemon's Pokeballs that I hadn't pulled out yet. "Bronzong, why don't you come out and help?" Is aid, pressing the button in the middle.

A flash of red light revealed a giant bell hanging in the air in front of me. It levitated about the ground, scanning the area with its red eyes. The snow melted as it touched its blue body, cut with intricate designs. Its arms waved lazily from side to side as it maintained its levitation. "Bronzong," I said, pointing at the boulder. "I don't want to have to smash it open, so why don't you try and move it away from the cave's entrance with a Psychic?" I asked the Bronze Bell Pokemon. Bronzong gave a small nod to indicate that it had heard me, and it closed its eyes. Its metallic body began to emanate a purple hue, right down to the tips of its arms. I looked up earnestly at the boulder to see how my plan was faring...
Old 04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

NBP
Mr. Miller returned Gengar to her ball and then sent out a third Pokemon. It was a Bronzong. This Steel type Pokemon was much like Gengar in the sense that it also was very happy and high-spirited.

Upon Bob's command, the Bronzong began using Psychic. It's body glowed a fluorescent purple and it seemed to have every nerve concentrated on the mammoth boulder. Surprisingly quickly, it was able to move the boulder halfway, and then entirely out of the way. It was so concentrated that as the boulder rolled, Bronzong's body rolled in midair along with it.

With the boulder out of the way, sun beams shot into the cave. (The snow had stopped soon after the battle with Tyrogue had ended.) Inside the cave, not too deep in was a Machoke, and it seemed to be feeding it's kid Machop at robust table-like structure. The smaller of the two seemed to be throwing things for it obviously didn't appreciate the food that it had been offered. Strangely, the parent Machoke only seemed to passively ignore it and turned to look at what, or who had just opened its front door.

Name: Bob Miller

Area Effects: Icy Ground
Repellants: None
Encounters Remaining- 2
Bob Miller's Pokemon
[~Gengar~] [Levitate, F, Jolly](Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind)
63%

[~Bronzong~] [Levitate, M, Jolly](Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic ; Rock Polish ; Substitute )
100%

[~Togekiss~] [Serene Grace, F, Gentle](Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Sleep Talk ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick)
66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3, Hyper Ball x2, Park Ball x10, Hyper Repellant, Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Encountered:
1. Walrien 2. Smoochum 3. Spheal 4. Machop 5. Machop 6. Machop 7. Spheal 8. Regigigas 9. Sneasel 10. Piloswine 11. Tyrogue 12. Machoke 13. Machop

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash] - Tyrogue [M, Brave] -

OOC// This isn't a double encounter, I just thought I'd get these two out of the way since you had already turned down three Machop. Of course if you want one of these then go for it. ^.^
Old 04-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

As the boulder rolled out of the way, shafts of light streamed into the cave, illuminating its contents. Inside. I could see a muscular figure bent over a makeshift table with a small child. The small child was refusing the food, and flinging it everywhere. The parent turned to look through the opening revealed by the removal of the boulder, and I could see that its face was not human. "Oh..." I muttered, looking at the boulder in an embarrassing manner. "I guess we disturbed them, should we put the boulder back?" I asked my ranger. I shot a look at Bronzong, who shrugged, and looked at my ranger as well. "I mean if we do it might get kind of angry at us, and I don't really want to catch a Machop or Machoke..."

OOC: ew short
Old 05-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Eeveedude Offline

NBP
"Alright then," replied Lance. "I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to break up this family revelation." After grinning sarcastically at Bob, we exited the cave. The snow had completely stopped and the mountain was very peaceful. Lance looked out into the horizon and whistled at the beauty before him. The sun had just entered it's setting faze and the different hues were a sight to behold.

The ranger walked over to the edge of the cliff and looked down to see how far up he was standing. A very different thing caught his eye. A little Snorunt was standing on a ledge about 6 feet down from where Lance was standing and it was crying. Lance quickly turned to Bob Miller and said, "It looks like there's a Snorunt that has fallen. It appears that it wasn't too banged up but do you want to rescue it? I don't think it knows a way back up and I wouldn't want to leave it stranded."

Name: Bob Miller

Area Effects: Icy Ground
Repellants: None
Encounters Remaining- 1
Bob Miller's Pokemon
[~Gengar~] [Levitate, F, Jolly](Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind)
63.00%

[~Bronzong~] [Levitate, M, Jolly](Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic ; Rock Polish ; Substitute )
100%

[~Togekiss~] [Serene Grace, F, Gentle](Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Sleep Talk ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick)
66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3, Hyper Ball x2, Park Ball x10, Hyper Repellant, Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Encountered:
1. Walrien 2. Smoochum 3. Spheal 4. Machop 5. Machop 6. Machop 7. Spheal 8. Regigigas 9. Sneasel 10. Piloswine 11. Tyrogue 12. Machoke 13. Machop 14. Snorunt

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash] - Tyrogue [M, Brave] -
Old 05-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

"Alright then," replied my ranger. "I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to break up this family revelation." my ranger said with a sarcastic grin plastered on his face. He led me to the edge of the cliff we were on, and let out an impressed whistle, and I could see why. The sun was beginning to set, turning the clouds into bright shades of orange, purple, and many other colors. I heard a soft crying noise coming from the edge of the cliff- what had happened? We walked carefully to the edge and peered over to see a small orange cone on a ledge about two yards below us. "It looks like there's a Snorunt that has fallen. It appears that it wasn't too banged up but do you want to rescue it? I don't think it knows a way back up and I wouldn't want to leave it stranded." my ranger said urgently, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I don't really want to catch it, but let's rescue it," I replied. "Bronzong!" I said, turning to my companion who was hanging back a few feet. "I want you to use a Grass Knot- but I want you to wrap it around Snorunt and lift it up here. Be very careful not to hurt it!" I ordered. Bronzong acknowledged my answer with a blink of its eyes, and it extended its right arm. Its arm began to grow, straight out! It lost its metallic sheen and looked like a large cluster of grass, weaved together into something more strong. Bronzong floated over to the edge of the cliff, its arm still lengthening, right down towards the Snorunt. The very tip of the arm began to curl as it readied itself to scoop up the small Pokemon. As Bronzong worked to save the Pokemon, I turned to my ranger. "You know, after we save this little guy, I think I'll leave. I just don't want to leave this guy stranded here," I said with a chuckle.

Last edited by Stinky; 05-02-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Bronzong successfully grasped Snorunt with it's vine arm and levitated to safety releasing the Snorunt safely and comfortably on on the ground. The little cone-shaped pokemon bowed to Bronzong and then to Bob Miller. It then proceeded to using Rollout and rolling off into the distance.

After it went off, Bob turned to me, ready to leave.

"Alright, it's been nice Rangering for you, I hope that you got at least a few Pokemon that you wanted," finished Lance with a smile. He then threw out a pokeball which revealed a human-like mime Pokemon. "Mr.Mime, can you Teleport us to the entrance?"

Mr.Mime nodded, put his hand on both Bob Miller (after he returned Bronzong of course) and Lance and the three of the disappeared before you could say The En....

:D Thanks for being patient with me.

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash] - Tyrogue [M, Brave]