Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-16-2010, 02:23 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer
Default Re: Individual RP: Flammenwerfer

"Hah! It's getting pretty worn out, Scizor. Let's give it one more blow!"

Scizor got back to its starting position, looking somewhat hurt but still willing to fight.

"Ok Scizor, we gotta make this count..." Shawn again placed his signature aviators on his face. "Hit it with a full out X Scissor and Iron Head!"

Scizor, this time, did not flit its thin wings this time. Instead, it swiftly jumped in the air, right above the injured Absol. Its head shone a bright silver, while its arms were shifting quickly between each other. The "x" formation it formed seemed to pop right out, as if it were an object itself. It picked up speed as it lowered its metallic head and raised its pincers. Its dive was going almost as fast as it was on the ground. The air made it sound like a bullet, and the trees cracked slightly open.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:34 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

OOC; I'm your new Ranger, who was given this job to er... fix a few things.
Also - because of certain damage calcs and circumstances, I'm allowing your Scizor to know the TM Roost to heal off the uneccessary damage. (This was approved by Eraizaa).

NBP

Meteor Valley
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Shawn

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on here?" From the side of the road, a man with bright orange apparel jumped out from the approaching jeep. He was followed closely by an odd colored Jumpluff, who was struggling to keep up with the running man.

Reaching the battle scene completely out of breath, all Ranger Elijah could do was put a hand on Temporary Ranger Luke's shoulder. "W-Wait," he muttered. "Your Ranger calculator is broken. Lady Boss said to return to headquarters to see about your equipment. In the mean time, I'll take over."

Luke simply nodded and took the keys from Eli, heading back to the Jeep.

"So er... what's going on?" Before Shawn could answer, Eli yelped in surprise. "WHOA, WHOA. Don't do that!"

Wondering what was going on, Scizor turned his head.

"Er... it seemed Ranger Luke's equipment was broken. That Absol you're getting ready to attack is well... Look at it. It's lying on the ground with its eyes closed. I'm pretty sure it's KO'd. Sorry about that, though - but you should really take into account how much damage each attack does. Absols are really frail and can't take Super Effective hits from a Scizor, especially one that's Adamant like yours!"

"Pluff," his partner agreed.

"You also can't command numerous attacks on your Scizor. It's Adamant, which means it's not very good with combos," the Ranger explained. "Er... And I'm Eli - I'll be your new Ranger and I'm fairly sure my equipment is working. Where would you like to go?"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Absol [???, ???, ???]
KO'd

Your Pokemon
Scizor [Male, Adamant, Techncian]
62%
[---]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Shawn Harbitt
Location; Meteor Valley.
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 14

Pokemon Stats;

62%
TM/HM: Roost.
BM/SM/MT: None.
[In Battle]

Pichu [Female, Static, Jolly]
100%
TM/HM: None
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Hyperball x 1, Superball x 3 & Parkball x 1.

Total Seen Pokemon; Absol

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Last edited by Sequentio; 04-23-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:45 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer

Shawn looked at the KO'd Absol on the ground.

"Er...too much power...dang." He looked at Scizor. It also looked surprised.

They both looked at the new ranger. He and his Jumpluff seemed to glow in the gleaming sunlight.

"Hrm, well, I heard there was some sort of crater nearby...so I'm thinking we should check there!" Scizor nodded its head in agreement. "But first, Scizor, use Roost. You look pretty tired."

Old 04-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

NBP

Meteor Valley
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Shawn

"Hrm, well, I heard there was some sort of crater nearby...so I'm thinking we should check there!" Shawn exclaimed.

Scizor nodded its head in agreement.

"But first, Scizor, use Roost. You look pretty tired."

Listening to Shawn's command, Scizor opened his wings and attempted to flutter. However, no feather-type appendages appeared and he didn't seem to be healing. The red bug looked to the Ranger to explain.

"Ah ha ha, well - you can't quite heal until you're in another battle. I mean, if you could just heal whenever the battle is over - that wouldn't be very fair to the Park Pokemon, would it? But you're more than welcome to Roost when you enter the next battle. You look like you could use it," Eli smiled.

"Pluff!"

"Ah, right," the Ranger said, turning around. "The meteor crater is pretty close. You just can't see it well from here. This way!"

The group continued to head towards the deep crater, stretching approximately twenty feet in diameter. Though as the wind rushed through the valley, the Ranger noticed it was eerily quiet.

"Where in the world IS everyone?" he exclaimed.

"Cleffa."

"That's right, Lonnie. Cleff-Cleffa?" The Ranger turned a full 360. He had expected to have a reply from his Jumpluff but the new voice was quite startling. Yet, there was the new Pokemon, peeking over the edge of the crater with just its small eyes and pointed brown ears showing.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Cleffa [???, ???, ???]
100%

Your Pokemon
---

Current Stats;

Trainer; Shawn Harbitt
Location; Meteor Valley.
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 14

Pokemon Stats;

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Hyperball x 1, Superball x 3 & Parkball x 1.

Total Seen Pokemon; Absol, Cleffa

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

OOC: Er, sorry ^^;; I asked Erai if I could use Roost out of battle and he said yes, so, naturally...

IC: Shawn felt embarrassed by his ignorance. His Scizor looked at him in a twisted mix of shame and pity.

All of a sudden, the ranger looked up. He seemed a tad bit startled. Of course, Shawn peered up as well.

"Cleffa" it said, merely peering down at them.

"Hmm...I think it would be best if we left it alone and kept on going. I don't think that little guy is ready for a trainer." Shawn looked eager to press on.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Meteor Valley
Ranger Leo & Trainer Shawn

_

IC:

I was driving around in my large yellow and black jeep for Ranger Jax and his trainer that went by the name of Shawn. I was surprised that I hadn’t found them yet. I looked at Shadow, but he had not caught the scent of the Ranger. I looked back at the trainers profile to make sure I was in the right place.

Name: Shawn
Area Visiting: Meteor Valley

“Yeah, we are in the right place!” I grumbled, searching for the two. For some strange reason, Ranger Seq was asked to relieve himself from this current expedition and report to the main headquarters. I was sent to take his place… only problem was that I could not find them. After an hour of searching, Shadow finally picked up their scent, but the road had ended so we were going to have to go by foot. We walked about fifteen minutes before we actually found the two. I saw that they were in the middle of battle, so I quietly approached Jax,

“Hey Seq, boss lady wants you in her office ASAP.” I whispered as I pulled out a white and black Pokeball. I tossed it besides me and a tall humanoid shaped green Pokémon emerged from the sphere.

“GAR-devoir!” She quietly said, making her acquaintance known. She gracefully moved towards Seq and placed a hand on his shoulder and chanted a quick small tune. “Gar-dev-oir!” With a bright flash Sokka and her were gone.

"Sorry about that, I am Ranger Leo and I will be your new Ranger while Seq takes care of... some things." I said. "Let's move on!" We walked passed some bushes and came up to some tall grass. In the tall grass, I could see daul cresant shaped objects sticking out of the grass. "Interesting, wanna check that out?"

_

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
??? - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Trainer: Shawn Harbitt
Area Effects: None
Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Seen Pokemon; Absol, Cleffa, ???

Total Captured Pokemon; None

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-05-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:35 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Shawn looked back in awe as yet another ranger appeared. His previous ranger left.

"Urk...a third?" Scizor seemed a little disgruntled too.

Yet, the new ranger seemed much...older than the others. He was obviously more experienced.

He greeted Shawn briefly as his old ranger disappeared.

All of a sudden, two shapes rustled in the grass.

"Interesting, wanna check that out?"

"Heh...of course. Scizor? Let's go."
Old 05-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

"Heh...of course. Scizor? Let's go." He said. I nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" I said. Shadow walked in front of me, scouting the area. The two cresants rose into the air and two white maned lion resembling Pokemon jumped out of the tall grass patches and stood their ground, waiting to see what was going to go down.

_

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
??? - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Shawn could barely believe it. Could it be?

"Two Absol?! Yes!" Shawn grabbed Scizor and did a small jig. Scizor turned greener in the face.

"Heh...a double battle. Scizor, time for some help. Go, Pichu!" Shawn threw the red and white ball. Out flashed a small, white rodent Pokemon with blue tipped ears.

"Chu!" squeaked the cute Pichu softly.

"Okay, you two, let's get these two. Pichu, form a Nasty Plot in your little head then Thundershock an Absol! Scizor, Roost, then X-scissor the other!"

The Pichu sat down, thinking hard. Its eyes squinted as its head glowed red. It squealed as it formed its plan. It then glowed a brightening yellow and shot its electricity at the wolf-like creature on the left. It seemed quite larger than usual. It sizzled the air and falling leaves around it.

Scizor, on the other hand, didn't look as adorable. It briefly glowed silver as Roost came into effect. Hopefully it healed. Scizor flapped its thin wings again. Almost as fast as a superhuman, it charged at the other crescent Pokemon, treading the ground beneath it. Its arms once again glowed dark green, forming an X.

"Now, let's see what happens..."
Old 05-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

"Heh...a double battle. Scizor, time for some help. Go, Pichu!" Shawn said as he threw the sphere in front of him.

"Chu!" the small electric mouse cried out.

"Okay, you two, let's get these two. Pichu, form a Nasty Plot in your little head then Thundershock an Absol! Scizor, Roost, then X-scissor the other!"

The Pichu began to form nasty thoughts in its head as his eyes began to glow a bight red color. The Scizor began to glow an elegant white color as its scratches began to heal.

The Absols began to dance around each other as both of their cresent shaped sword on their heads began to glow white. They were dancing in unision, taking the same steps as they prepared for the oncoming attacks.

The Pichu then cleared its eyes as it shot a blast of electricity at the Absol on the left. The electricity shot out of its cheeks and hit it, paralyzing it a little.

Scizor launched forward, his claws glowing a bright green color as he slashed down at the Absol, causing it to flinch a little. Then both of the Absol looked at each other and nodded simultaneously as they both jumped high into the air, then launched themselves down and aimed for Pichu and Scizor. It was only a matter of seconds before the attack was going to hit.

_

Battle Stats;
Absol A 78% Para - Absol B - 68%
Swords Dance/Bounce - Swords Dance/Bounce

Pichu 100% SpA2 - Scizor 100%
Nasty Plot/Thundershock - Roost/X-Scissor

Wild Pokemon;
Absol - Absol

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-06-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

The Absols jumped into the air after their respective Swords Dances. The aimed right towards Shawn's Scizor and Pichu.

"Dang!" he thought. "I have to do something, and fast!"

The air seemed quite as the Absol seemed to float in the air. Quickly, the air turned violent as they rushed down towards the bug and mouse.

"Er...Pichu, plot some more nasty things, again, with another Thundershock! Scizor, protect Pichu with your Swords Dance, followed by a defensive X Scissor!"

Once more, the white mouse began thinking of its most horrible ideas. Its eyes glowed red again. The ground beneath Pichu seemed to move slightly by its mere thoughts. Its cheeks readied themselves to blast the paralyzed Absol diving towards her.

Scizor, however, did something just as epic. While Pichu plotted, Scizor danced. His arms seemed to flail about, yet elegantly like a Milotic. Its pincers opened and closed as it danced. His steps made deeper footprints in the ground. You could hear the air around it being slashed.

This didn't last long, however. After his short yet powerfully moving dance, he dashed in front of Pichu. He was much more powerful than before, it seemed. Then, its arms again glowed the bright green. It formed an X formation, but it didn't move. Like Pichu, it seemed to wait for the oncoming Pokemon.

"At the last second possible, counter-attack!" Shawn shouted.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

"Er...Pichu, plot some more nasty things, again, with another Thundershock! Scizor, protect Pichu with your Swords Dance, followed by a defensive X Scissor!"

The Pichu quickly began to glow again, thinking of anything dark as fast as it could. Its eyes began to glow a darker red color as his cheeks began to spark. Then it fired a jolt of electricity at the Absol, which appeared to immobilze it in some places. Meanwhile, Scizor mimiced a similar, yet differnet dance as he moved in front of the Pichu, his pincers glowing a bright green color as he prepared to stop the attack.

"At the last second possible, counter-attack!" Shawn shouted. The Scizor already knew what to do as it slashed in the air, throwing one of the Absols off balance, slamming into the ground right next to the Scizor and Pichu. The other one was slightly paralyzed, but it slammed into the Scizor with less force than expected. Both of the Absols were panting as they regained their stances.

_

Battle Stats;
Absol A 47% Para - Absol B - 40%
Bounce - Bounce

Pichu 100% SpA4 - Scizor 85% Att2

Wild Pokemon;
Absol - Absol

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

"Hah!" Shawn exclaimed. "Time to throw these balls." Shawn readied 2 Super Balls in his hands.

"Pichu! Thundershock the same Absol! Then follow up with Thunder Wave on the other! And Scizor, use Quick Attack on the second!"

Pichu charged its little cheeks until they seemed more radiant than a Zapdos. All of a sudden, it let out a small blast or electrical energy towards the paralyzed, and tired, Absol. Then, from its other cheek, it let loose a barrage of yellow rings towards the other. They singed the grass and tore the gravel beneath.

After Pichu's attacks, Scizor beat its thin wings once more. Mach 1...Mach 2...Mach 3! Scizor charged at the wolf creature ahead of him. It was travelling almost as fast as a jet. The ground shook from the shock waves it let loose.

"Heh. Alright now." Shawn put on his aviators as he held up the two balls. "Scizor, slam these balls into the Absols!"

Shawn tossed the Super Balls into the air. With a clang, they landed on the singed ground. Swiftly, though, they bounced towards Scizor. The green Pokemon then spun around, and hammered the balls towards the wild Pokemon with its steel pincers.

"Come on....Come on...."
Old 05-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

"Hah!" Shawn exclaimed. "Time to throw these balls." Shawn said as he

"Pichu! Thundershock the same Absol! Then follow up with Thunder Wave on the other! And Scizor, use Quick Attack on the second!" The Pichu began to charge its red small cheeks as it let out a small blast of electricity to the Absol. The Absol took the attack as it launched a Flamethrower attack at the Pichu. A long stream of hot flames hit the Pichu.

The Scizor began to move at incredible speeds as it launched itself at the at the other Absol, hitting it with a quick attack, slamming into it hard. The Pichu managed to escape the flames as it charged an electrical ball at the unparalyzed Absol.

"Heh. Alright now." Shawn put on his aviators as he held up the two balls. "Scizor, slam these balls into the Absols!" Shawn tossed the Super Balls into the air, the Scizor smacking the balls towards the Absols, hitting one on the head and the other on the stomach. The balls shook several times before coming to a rest.

"Wow, congrats, you captured them both!" I happily said.

_

Battle Stats;
Absol A 30% Para - Absol B 35% Para
CAPTURED - CAPTURED

Pichu 76% Burn SpA4 - Scizor 85% Att2

Wild Pokemon:

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Captured Pokemon; Calm Absol 30% - Careful Absol 35%

Old 05-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Shawn looked surprised, relieved and satisfied with the captures.

"This...is so win..." he said to himself. He slowly removed the aviator shades from his face and retreated them into his pocket.

"Well then, let's move on, good sir. To anywhere you see fit." Shawn smirked.