Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 07:42 PM
UberRaichu Offline

Send a message via MSN to UberRaichu
Question Evolution?

Hi all(first post, yaay)

I have a question about the evolution of my bagon. I caught a level 35 Bagon not remembering that Bagon evolves into Shellgon at level 30. I didn't spend time leveling it up in my party since I was busy training to beat the E4. So instead, i just put it in the daycare, and it grew to level 40. My question is, if I level my bagon up in my party, will it evolve at the next level, or is it stuck as a bagon forever. Because if it can't evolve, I'm gonna have to go catch another bagon that will evolve, because i want a Salamence. Thanks in advance for your answers.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:45 PM
BlaziFan Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to BlaziFan
Default Re: Evolution?

It should be able to evolve.

Since I don't know for sure, I'll try it myself.

Pearl FC: 3481 4776 4863

Looking For: Darkrai, Porygon, Ho-Oh, Blaziken, Lugia, The Three Regis.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRaichu View Post
Hi all(first post, yaay)

I have a question about the evolution of my bagon. I caught a level 35 Bagon not remembering that Bagon evolves into Shellgon at level 30. I didn't spend time leveling it up in my party since I was busy training to beat the E4. So instead, i just put it in the daycare, and it grew to level 40. My question is, if I level my bagon up in my party, will it evolve at the next level, or is it stuck as a bagon forever. Because if it can't evolve, I'm gonna have to go catch another bagon that will evolve, because i want a Salamence. Thanks in advance for your answers.
Yeah, it will evolve if you level it up one more level while it is in your party.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:55 PM
BlaziFan Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to BlaziFan

I checked in a lvl. 50 Seel, waited a while, took it out when it levelled by 1, levelled it up manually, and BAM! A lvl. 52 Dewgong.

Pearl FC: 3481 4776 4863

Looking For: Darkrai, Porygon, Ho-Oh, Blaziken, Lugia, The Three Regis.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Be patient my friend, some Pokemons may be hard to train to make them evovle but it's worth it. As far I remember, my Bagon evolved into Salamence at level 50 (not so sure)
Old 05-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Jurtaar Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRaichu View Post
Hi all(first post, yaay)

Bagon will evolve into Shelgon the next time you level it manually. If a pokemon is over it's evolution level, it will always evolve the next level.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:08 AM
UberRaichu Offline

Send a message via MSN to UberRaichu

Just to let you know, i leveled up my bagon, and you guys were right, i now have a level 41 shellgon. now just to get it up to a lv 50 salamence, then it'll be the perfect lv 50 battle tower pokemon.

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323

Sorry, I'm boring, no more sig for you yet.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Madge Offline

Send a message via AIM to Madge Send a message via MSN to Madge

If it's in your party and it gains a level then yes, regardless of current level, your Bagon will evolve (as long as the level in question is over the required evolution level). Even a rare candy would work in this situation.

HeartGold FC: 5070-7279-3670
Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 PM
kyogre988 Offline
New Trainer

Exclamation Re: Evolution?

you can try using a rare candy, if that works.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 PM
kyogre988 Offline
New Trainer

i try breeding but, it does not work

Last edited by kyogre988; 05-05-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: i think this one is cool
Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Dartz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dartz Send a message via MSN to Dartz Send a message via Yahoo to Dartz

Don't Worry it will evolve into Salamence when leveled up, this process too works with all other pokemons e.g if you give a charmander to daycare, and its level is 36, it will evolve!
it will evolve to charmeleon on 37 and charizard on 38
Closed Thread