Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Flammenwerfer

NBP

Meteor Valley
Ranger Leo & Trainer Shawn

_

IC:

"Well then, let's move on, good sir. To anywhere you see fit." Shawn smirked. I shrugged and looked around, then I saw a small river about 100 yards away.

"It looks good over there!" I said, honestly, I didn't know, I just wanted to go by the river. I began to walk over there, Shadow close behind me. On the river bank, I could see a small pink, star shaped Pokemon, drinking some water.

"Cleffa!" It cried, looking a little scared.

_

Battle Stats;

Pichu 76% Burn SpA4 - Scizor 85% Att2
Nasty Plot/Thundershock - Roost/X-Scissor

Wild Pokemon:

Cleffa - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Trainer: Shawn Harbitt
Area Effects: None
Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor [Male, Adamant, Techncian]
62%
TM/HM: Roost.
BM/SM/MT: None.
[In Battle]

Pichu [Female, Static, Jolly]
100%
TM/HM: None
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Hyperball x 1, Superball x 3 & Parkball x 1.

Total Seen Pokemon; Absol, Cleffa, Absol, Absol, Cleffa

Total Captured Pokemon; Calm Absol 30% - Careful Absol 35%

Old 05-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer

Shawn looked by the river and giggled.

"Haha. Another Cleffa? It's cute...but I don't need one!" Shawn picked up step.

"Let's go further!"
Old 05-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

"Haha. Another Cleffa? It's cute...but I don't need one!" Shawn picked up the step. "Let's go further!" I nodded my head as a lonely Poochyena strolled right past us, its head hung low. It didn't look like it wanted to battle, but I knew it would if it had too. I waited to see what Shawn would do. I looked around, spotting a small cave nearby.

_

Battle Stats;

Pichu 76% Burn SpA4 - Scizor 85% Att2
Nasty Plot/Thundershock - Roost/X-Scissor

Wild Pokemon:

Poochyena - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Hyperball x 1, Superball x 3 & Parkball x 1.

Total Seen Pokemon; Absol, Cleffa, Absol, Absol, Cleffa, Poochyena

Old 05-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer

Shawn looked at the small pooch.

"Hrm. Mightyena is alright...but this Poochyena looks pretty young. Good sir, let us leave it alone and head into the cave, shall we?"

Shawn looked eager to see what was in there.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

"Hrm. Mightyena is alright...but this Poochyena looks pretty young. Good sir, let us leave it alone and head into the cave, shall we?" Shawn eagerly said. I nodded as we began to head towards the opening in the side of the hill. As we entered, a strange mist went through our bodies, sending a chill down my back. The mist was then sucked into a mysterious looking rock with symbols carved in it. The odd rock sent off a dark pulse as it glowed a deep purple color. Suddenly, about a hundred or so ghastly entities drifted into the cave and got sucked into the rock. I could hear several voices whispering all around us, it was a little freighting, but also exciting.

The rock began shining brighter and brighter until it was blinding. When it cleared up, a purple ghastly firgure began to form. A purple vortex looking Pokemon with green orbs of light circling the face appeared before us. It had a sly, evil smile on its face. Then, it hit me. That rock was an Odd Keystone, and this was a Spiritomb. I was surprised I didn't catch it sooner.

"That is Spiritomb, and it looks like you don't have a choice but to battle it, be careful with it and its sly tricks." I warned.

_

Battle Stats;

Pichu 76% Burn - Scizor 85%

Wild Pokemon:

Spiritomb - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Hyperball x 1, Superball x 1 & Parkball x 1.

Total Seen Pokemon; Absol, Cleffa, Absol, Absol, Cleffa, Poochyena, Spiritomb

[/QUOTE]

Old 05-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Shawn smirked at the Pokemon grinning at him.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Shawn and Scizor took a step towards the ghastly figure.

"Scizor!" exclaimed the humanoid standing by him. It knew what to do.

"Alright, let's get down to business! Use Swords Dance, followed by Bullet Punch!" Shawn was determined to get this ghost.

Scizor raised its arms and pincers in the air. They glowed bright, lighting up the dark cave. It started its dance once more. The power seemed to jump right off of it.

Right after, it zoomed at the ghostly figure, still glowing bright. Its pincer was raised right in front, ready to beat it to the ground. The air was cut around its body.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: More description is needed. Descibe what Scizor is doing. Make up some combo or something to add to it

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

_

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Shawn called out. "Alright, let's get down to business! Use Swords Dance, followed by Bullet Punch!"

Scizor raised its arms and pincers in the air. They glowed bright just like they did earlier as it began dancing around. The Spiritombs eyes began glowing as it scanned the Scizor, coping the dance move it just preformed.

The Scizor raised its pincers as it launched itself at the Ghost Pokemon. The Scizor barely made contact with the Ghost Pokemon as it went invisible. It reappeared behind the Scizor, punching it hard in the back. This Spiritomb was definitely full of tricks.
_

Battle Stats;

Scizor 60% Att2 - Spiritomb 83% Att2

Wild Pokemon:

Spiritomb - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Hyperball x 1, Superball x 1 & Parkball x 1.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-08-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Shawn's Scizor got back up from its nasty counter-attack. It seemed really hurt.

"Scizor..." Shawn was worried. What might happen to his Pokemon?

"Scizor, use Roost! Then Swords Dance again, followed by a good Wing Attack!"

Scizor nodded in agreement. Suddenly, its whole body illuminated. It was like the sun itself had entered the cave. Its scratches seemed to be healing. Or were they? Shawn couldn't tell for the light was blinding.

Scizor then again shone, but this time only its strong arms were glowing bright. It flailed them around, faster than before. The roof of the cave began to tremble. The sheer might of the dance was almost too much.

Crack! Scizor stopped dancing and flapped its wings in a split second. It charged at the wondrous Pokemon in front of it. Tremors formed in the sides and ground of the cave as the wind from its wings pushed against them. Scizor traveled faster than that of a Dodrio, or so it seemed. How would this turn out in the end?

"Alright, this has got to do a number on it..."
Old 05-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

_

"Scizor, use Roost! Then Swords Dance again, followed by a good Wing Attack!" Shawn said without wasting anymore time.

Scizor began glowing again, except this time it was healing itself. The dents and scratches were clearing up. Then everything but his arms stopped glowing. You could feel the power coming off of it, it was amazing. You could also see that the Spiritomb also wanted this power, as it began to copy the Scizor, but as soon as it was done, the Scizor slammed it with its glowing, bright green wings. The Spiritomb quickly disappeared, returning the favor to the metal scythe Pokemon. It slammed into the Scizor pretty hard.

_

Battle Stats;

Scizor 75% Att4 - Spiritomb 30% Att4

Wild Pokemon:

Spiritomb - ???

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Old 05-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

"There we go!" Shawn was ecstatic. The Spiritomb seemed catch-able. It's body didn't seem to glow as much.

"Ok, Scizor! Just like last time!" Shawn readied the Hyper Ball in his hand. "Slam it into Spiritomb!"

Shawn tossed the ball into the air. It bounced off the low roof. Scizor then Bullet Punched the Hyper Ball towards the phantom. It was traveling fast.

"Hoo-Ah!"
Old 05-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

_

Shawn threw a Hyperball at the Spiritomb, sucking it into the ball. The sphere violently shook several times before coming to a rest. I let out a sigh as the area seemed much more calm.

"Congraulations, you captured it!" I said, feeling a little relaxed.

_

Battle Stats;

Scizor 75% Att4 - Spiritomb 30% Att4 Captured

Wild Pokemon:

Spiritomb -

Your Pokemon

Current Stats;

Pokemon Stats:

62%
[In Battle]

100%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; PokePlayer, 1 Intermediate Disk (Unused), Superball x 1 & Parkball x 1.

Total Captured Pokemon; Calm Absol 30% - Careful Absol 35% - Adamant - Spiritomb 30%

Old 05-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Shawn felt happy. Finally, he though, finally his long day was over.

"I think we can leave now, Ranger guy."
Old 05-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

Meteor Valley

_

IC:

_

"I think we can leave now, Ranger guy." He said.

"Sure, Rayne, take us out!" I said as I tossed a Pokeball besides me, as a humanoid shaped Pokemon stood before us as it teleported all of us out.

Park Trip Ended