Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Individual RP: Bee

“Axel Gray,” Sec read off of his assignment card.

Sec was being assigned to yet another trip at the Botanical Gardens. It seemed like they were always putting him there; at least 90% of his ranging jobs had been at the Gardens. Sec just assumed that it was because the gardens weren’t the most exciting place in the National Park and that he was the new guy. So it was his job to the jobs tht nobody else wanted. Either way, he was getting paid and that’s all that mattered.

”Teehee,” a soft voice giggled behind Sec.

Sec’s Rotom-W floated through the wall of the Gardens that Sec was leaning on and passed right through the ranger, sending chills up and down his spine.

”Hey! You know I hate it when you do that! It feels so awkward!”

Rotom giggled again and passed back through the wall. The mischievous Pokemon had been accompanying Sec on his missions lately; though Sec wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to bring him again or not because of the amount of trouble that he had been causing.

Sec stood and waited for Axel Gray for several minutes until a suddenly a Munchlax stepped out of the woods surrounding the gardens.

”A Pokemon outside of the Gardens? I better alert Pokemon Control!” Sec muttered as he pulled out his cell phone.

However, Sec stopped before dialing. There was something odd about this Munchlax. It was incredibly large, its fur looked strange, and it was walking right towards him…

=============================
Stats

Trainer: Axel Gray

Area Effects: None
16 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Rayne
Ability: Sychronize
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Wish, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: Wyldfyr
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, U-turn, Substitute, Roar, Taunt, Earthquake, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Flying), Fake Out, Encore, Thunderpunch

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb, Iron Tail, Return, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Roar

Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: Ryōjin
Ability: Inner Focus
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ground), Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Agility

Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), ATablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (8x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume (1x)

Current Pokemon: None

Captured: None

Encountered: None
Old 05-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bee

I was walking towards the Gardens, sort of lost, but I continued looking for my Ranger. It was a little hot in this Munchlax costume, and a little irritating. "Where do you think we are?" I asked Shadow, scratching my head. He shrugged and stuck his nose in the air, trying to find any scent that would help us. Then, he barked, his tail pointing in front of him. I saw a Ranger and a Rotom looking around.

"Good job boy!" I said, patting him on the head. I ran towards the Ranger, Shadow close behind me. "Hey, are you Ranger Sec?"

Old 05-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

“Hey are you ranger Sec?” the Munchlax asked Sec as it approached.

Sec flinched in shock,; a talking Pokemon? It couldn’t be possible.

After talking with the Pokemon for several minutes, he discovered that it was actually Axel Gray in disguise, though he made a fairly convincing Munchlax. After several minutes of chatting, the trainer and ranger decided to finally get to the park.

Sec slowly unlocked the gates to the Gardens while Rotom harassed Axel’s Houndoom, Shadow, by passing through it and spinning in circles.

”When you get bitten I’m going to laugh…” Sec muttered under his breathe.

Rotom had heard him and decided it best to leave the angry dog alone, and floated back to Sec quietly.

Sec threw open the gates of the Gardens and lead Axel into the entrance, once inside the path split off in several directions, four to be exact.

”You’re the trainer, which way would you like to go?” Sec asked.

Stats

16 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Wish, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, U-turn, Substitute, Roar, Taunt, Earthquake, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Flying), Fake Out, Encore, Thunderpunch

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb, Iron Tail, Return, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Roar

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ground), Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Agility

Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), ATablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (8x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume (1x)

Old 05-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

”You’re the trainer, which way would you like to go?” Sec asked.

"Let's go that way!" I said, scratching my head. I began to walk on the trail, keeping my eyes open for anything interesting. "Know any good areas?" I asked Sec.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

“That one,” Axel said, pointing down one of the paths, “know any good areas?”

”I have one in mind! Come on!” Sec said as he ran down the path which Bee had pointed out.

The duo ran down the path for several minutes, towards a small lake which Sec remembered from his last visit to the gardens. There had been plenty of rare Pokemon around it. However, the team didn’t exactly make it to the lake, as they were interrupted by a large blockage in the road.

Lying right in the trainer’s way was a very large, cat-like Pokemon with blue and white skin. It snored loudly as it rested in the middle of the trainer’s path.

“A Snorlax?” Sec said sounding surprised. “Umm… wow… I didn’t even know these were in here! Do you wanna walk around it since its sleeping? You could always wake it up and catch it too…”

Stats

16 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Current Pokemon: ? Snorlax(?/???) @ 100% [SLP]

Old 05-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

“A Snorlax?” Sec said sounding surprised. “Umm… wow… I didn’t even know these were in here! Do you wanna walk around it since its sleeping? You could always wake it up and catch it too…” I looked at the sleeping Snorlax, battling it was not going to be easy since it was really big, but I knew we could take it. I looked at Ranger Sec and nodded, 'definitely' I whispered.

I grabbed a fiery red Pokeball from my waist and tossed it in front of me. "Let's go Infernape, let's get a sneak attack." I whispered. "Wake it up with Focus Punch! Focus, if it wakes before, don't let it hit you." A tall, red fire monkey stood before me. He closed his eyes, breathing in and out slowly as it concentrated on the Snorlax. Then, his eyes shot open, glowing a bright blue color as his eyes were locked onto the Snorlax, charging forward, moving so fast that he looked like an reddish orange blur. He was closing in on the Snorlax, quietly as possible.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-06-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Infernape silently sped towards Snorlax and, taking a few seconds to focus, struck the fat cat with as much strength as it could possibly muster. The attack was so strong that Snorlax actually rolled over in the grass, and woke up while lying on its stomach.

”Wow!” Sec exclaimed, “That was a rough hit! I’ve never seen something strong enough to flip a Snorlax before!”

Snorlax wasn’t happy about its nap being disturbed; as a result the sleepy Pokemon rose and stared down the Infernape, which was as small as an ant compared o the gigantic Snorlax. The angry Pokemon swung a foot back and flung the giant paw forward at Infernape, Mega Kicking it several feet into a tree.

Stats

16 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Pokemon: Gardevoir @ 100%

Pokemon: Infernape @ 55.63%

Pokemon: Houndoom @ 100%

Pokemon: Lucario @ 100%

Current Pokemon: ? Snorlax(?/???) @ 17.92%

Last edited by Sec; 05-09-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

”Wow!” Sec exclaimed, “That was a rough hit! I’ve never seen something strong enough to flip a Snorlax before!”

"That's because trained him for that purpose, which is why I have to bring him back so that he won't knock it out!" I said, not taking my eyes off of the Snorlax. "You okay buddy?"

"NAPE!" He roared out loud, nodding his head.

"Okay, now Infernape, stand down and use Slack Off. Rayne, get in there and use Magical Leaf, follow it up with a triple dose of Hypnosis." I called off after I thought it through. I tossed the ball in front of me, several yards away from the Snorlax.

A beautiful, green humanoid shaped Psychic Pokemon stood before us. She lifted her arms as her sapphire eyes turned to an emerald green color as she levitated some dark green, sharp leaves from the ground and launched a bunch of them at the Snorlax.

If this worked well, I thought to myself, then she would concentrate hard as she made two clones of herself. Then they would send multiple hypnotic waves, hopefully, putting the Snorlax to sleep.

I grabbed a Hyperball from my pocket and readied it. I was going to throw the Hyperball whether it fell alseep or not.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Gardevoir’s Magical leaf left Snorlax in a critically weak state; the large feline Pokemon could barely stand. Fortunately and unfortunately for Gardevoir, this worked to her advantage and disadvantage. Snorlax used its almost dead body weight to perform a long-reaching Body Slam. Because of the size of the Pokemon the attack was near unavoidable.

While Gardevoir was not only battered and bruised badly, she was also now stuck underneath Snorlax’s massive gut, sustaining more damage from the weight every second. However, the smart psychic Pokemon used her position to her advantage by firing of a Hypnosis into the belly of the crushing Pokemon, leaving it unable to miss.

Snorlax snoozed as Axel tossed a Hyper Ball at Snorlax, which sucked the Pokemon inside and allowed Rayne to escape. Thankfully for Axel and Rayne, the Snorlax stayed in the all as it wiggled three times and then stopped.

“Congratulations!” Sec shouted, as Axel moved over to pick up the ball of his newest Pokemon.
Stats

15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Infernape @ 100%

Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), A Tablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (7x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume (1x)

Captured: Lax Snorlax,

Encountered: Lax Snorlax,
Old 05-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

The Snorlax didn't leave the Hyperball, leaving me with my first sucessfull capture. I smiled and took off the costume. I ran my hand through my brown hair and wiped the sweat off of my forheard.

"This is exactly what I came here for, but let's see who else comes our way." I said as I picked up the Pokeball, examined it, and pocketed. "Shall we move on?"

Old 05-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

“Sure, let’s go!” Sec said excitingly.

This was a fantastic trip already; not only were they encountering plenty of rare Pokemon, but the trip was moving along quickly as well. Sec could tell that they were going to have a great time.

After several minutes of walking, the group reached the expansive lake that Sec had remembered from his last expedition. Sipping water from the lake, was a Girafirig.

The Pokemon’s back head, the one on its tail, turned to look at the group and then alerted the normal head of their presence. The half-yellow horse turned on the spot and stared the group down.

”Quite the unique Pokemon…” Sec muttered, “What do you want to do?”

Stats

15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), A Tablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (7x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume (1x)

Current Pokemon: ? Girafirig(?/???)

Old 05-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

”Quite the unique Pokemon…” Sec muttered, “What do you want to do?”

"I'll go after it!" I said, grabbing a Pokeball from my waist and tossing it in front of me. A dark blue, dog Pokemon stood before us as the Giraffe Pokemon. He placed one hand on its chest near the spike and concentraded hard, looking for a weak spot, when he found it, he looked at me and nodded.

"Okay, use Metal Sound and follow it up with Dark Pulse." I called out. Lucario nodded and opened his mouth wide, releasing a loud screeching sound that sounded like two pieces of metal scraping together. Then, Lucario gatherd as many negitive thoughs as it could handle and launched the pulse at Girafirig.

I was not sure why, but I pulled out a Hyperball and threw it at the Girafirig, somehow hoping that it would stay in.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Girafirig flinched as the metallic clanging filled its ears and caused it to flinch away from the shrieking noise. Seizing the opportunity to hit the off-guard giraffe Pokemon, Lucario stopped the noise and fired off a strong pulse of energy which was empowered by all of the terrible thoughts that it could muster.

Girafirig’s eyes glowed with the sense of an ethereal blue energy; the pupils of the horse-like Pokemon emitted an eerie cerulean light as it stood back up into an empowered defensive position.

Sec could see what had happened right away, as Lucario suddenly buckled over with an odd weakness.

”Guard Swap,” Sec muttered to Axel, “be careful, it has weakened Lucario and empowered its own defenses.”

As Girafirig ended its assault on Lucario, it was suddenly struck by the Dark Pulse which Lucario had fired off moments beforehand. The wild Pokemon flinched in pain as it tumbled to the ground, severely weakened by the powerful attack.

Axel took this opportunity to attempt a capture of the Pokemon; however, as soon as the ball reached Girafirig the Pokemon’s eyes began to glow with that same energy as before. The ball halted its progress in midair and flew in the opposite direction, landing up against a tree in the distance. Girafirig then focused its attention to Lucario, who it began holding in place and zapping with energy with its powerful Psychic attack.

Stats

15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Lucario @ 39.12% [-2 SpDef, Unable to move]

Current Pokemon: ? Girafirig(?/???) @ 19.89%

Old 05-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

That attack did more damage then I had predicted, Lucario was getting better and better each time. Now if I call him back, I can try and put the giraffe to sleep with Rayne again.

"Come on back Ryōjin!" I called out. "You've done well, now Rayne come out and use Hypnosis. That should make it easier for us to snag."

The ballroom gowned Pokemon came out, swaying it from side to side. Her eyes began to glow a calming lime green color as she sent pulses of hypnotic waves towards the Girafirig. She began to hum one of her chants which was relaxing I tossed the Hyperball towards the Girafirig, hoping this time, it would stay in this time.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-10-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Rayne burst from her Pokeball as Lucario was recalled. The pearly gowned Pokemon’s body glowed with a passive lime color as she sprayed hypnotic waves throughout the air in the enemy’s direction. The waves of drowsy energy stuck to Girafirig’s skin like leeches and slowly the giraffe Pokemon drifted off to sleep.

Axel was just about to throw another ball at the sleeping Pokemon when suddenly the Hyper Ball he was holding shattered into a thousand pieces, each sparkling with the magical blue color of Girafirig’s psychic attacks.

”But its asleep…” Sec muttered, “Is it really mumbling out attacks in its sleep? It has to be Sleep Talking in order to have done that!”

At that, the sleeping enemy launched yet another powerful Sleep talked attack at the team, though this time it hit Gardevoir. A ghostly ball slowly shimmered t life in front of Girafirig and spun at Gardevoir, striking her directly in the chest.

Stats

15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Pokemon: Gardevoir @ 53.22%

Pokemon: Lucario @ 39.12% [-2 SpDef, Unable to move]

Current Pokemon: ? Girafirig(?/???) @ 19.89% [SLP]

Last edited by Sec; 05-10-2010 at 11:47 AM.