Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bee

The Hyperball I was about to throw shattered into a million pieces. I was pretty mad, these balls were pretty expensive, and that Girafirig just shattered it.

"Damn," I muttered, "Rayne, paralyze it, use Thunder Wave." Rayne once again chanted one of her spells as two orbs of electricity formed around her as they melded into one large ball. She heaved it at the Girafirig, hoping it would work. I tossed another Hyperball at the giraffe Pokemon. This time I hoped it would stay inside the sphere.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

BP

Rayne fired several waves of electricity at the sleeping Girafirig; however, they all suddenly dissipated as just before making contact. A small shimmer could be seen in the air, as if there were some sort of protective barrier surrounding the giraffe.

”It must be using its psychic powers to sense what you’re doing,” Sec remarked as Girafirig’s eyes began glowing with ethereal energy again.

Suddenly, a deep purple beam shot from the head of the giraffe’s tail, straight at gadevoir and struck the floating mistress square between the eyes. Seizing the opportunity to hit Girafirig while it was distracted, Axel threw another Hyper Ball.

The ball shook three times before locking shut and ensuring the capture of the psychic horse. Axel picked up the ball and looked back to Sec.

“Shall we continue? Why don’t you lead the way this time?” Sec said, smiling.

=============================
Stats

Trainer: Axel Gray

Area Effects: None
14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Pokemon: Gardevoir @ 32.82%
Nickname: Rayne
Ability: Sychronize
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Wish, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

Pokemon: Infernape @ 100%
Nickname: Wyldfyr
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, U-turn, Substitute, Roar, Taunt, Earthquake, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Flying), Fake Out, Encore, Thunderpunch

Pokemon: Houndoom @ 100%
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb, Iron Tail, Return, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Roar

Pokemon: Lucario @ 39.12% [-2 SpDef, Unable to move]
Nickname: Ryōjin
Ability: Inner Focus
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ground), Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Agility

Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), A Tablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (4x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume[3 encounters left] (1x)

Current Pokemon: None

Captured: Lax Snorlax, Adamant Girafirig

Encountered: Lax Snorlax, Adamant Girafirig
Old 05-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

“Shall we continue? Why don’t you lead the way this time?” Sec said, smiling.

"We shall!" I said, heading towards an open pasture. It was pretty big, and it kind of looked like a play area for Pokemon. "Wonder what we'll find here!" I pulled out my dark grey Pokeplayer, putting in the Tauros Voice Disk. "Let's hope this disc works!" I mumbled to Shadow, he nodded in agreement as an angry sound came out of the Pokeplayer.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-11-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

An angry sound of raging bulls willed the pasture as Axel proceeded to play a disc in his Pokeplayer. It sounded like a herd of Tauros rampaging across the plains.

”Looking for a Tauros?” Sec chuckled, “I don’t know if any are around here, but we can wait it out and see!”

Sec and Axel waited several minutes before the dull roaring of the Tauros began growing louder and louder. Sec looked over at Axel with a confused stare, wondering why he was turning up the volume on the Pokeplayer. Sec then realized that there was no volume button on the Pokeplayer. Rather, there was a large stampede o Tauros rampaging through the pasture.

”Look! They’re here!” Sec exclaimed.

Almost all of the Tauros ran off into the woods again after clearing the pasture; however, one stopped to stare at Sec and Axel. Mooing and groaning with a glint in its eye. Suddenly, the Pokemon charged.

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Wish, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell

Pokemon: Infernape @ 100%
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, U-turn, Substitute, Roar, Taunt, Earthquake, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Flying), Fake Out, Encore, Thunderpunch

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb, Iron Tail, Return, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Roar

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ground), Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Agility

Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x) Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), A Tablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (4x), Superball (5x), Munchlax Costume[3 encounters left] (1x)

Current Pokemon: ? Tauros @ 100% [No Status]

Old 05-12-2010, 01:57 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

”Look! They’re here!” Sec exclaimed. A stampede of Tauros charged through the woods, one of them stopping and looking at us, then charged this way.

"Looks like we got a taker." I said grinning. I pulled out a bright red Pokeball and tossed it in front of me. The fire monkey yawned, looking at his opponent. The flames on his back grew larger, I could feel the heat coming off of his body.

"Taunt it, make it charge at you, then concentrate and use Focus Punch try and use Mach Punch to increase your speed." I called out. Then Wyldfyr stuck out its tounge and made a face at the Tauros.

"Let's hope it gets angry enough to charge at Wyldfyr." I whispered. Wyldfyr charged at the Tauros, I could tell he was focusing hard, which was hard to do at the speed he was going.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

The angry Tauros fell for Infernape’s taunt quickly; the powerful and proud Pokemon that it was, it wasn’t going to let a monkey make faces at it. The bull Pokemon scraped its hooves across the pavement several times before charging at Infernape with full force.

Infernape began winding up a powerful Focus Punch; however, Axel had miscalculated the speed that the raging bull would travel at, and Infernape was forced to launch the punch at the very last second. While Tauros had been badly damaged by the blast, its rampage didn’t’ stop with the strike. After hitting Tauros square between the eyes, Infernape was hurled several feet into the distance by Tauros’s Body Slam.

Stats

14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Infernape @ 56.12%

Current Pokemon: ? Tauros @ 17.76% [No Status]

Old 05-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"Hmm, let's try capturing it now!" I whispered. "Catch!" I tossed a Hyperball towards Wyldfyr. Wyldfyr caught it and used punched the Hyperball, which flew at the Tauros at an incredible speed! This was going to be interesting, that Tauros was pretty angry, I just hoped it would stay in the ball.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

The ball rocked back and worth just a few times before sealing shut, locking the wild Tauros within. Axel had managed to successfully capture his third powerful Pokemon, and with ease.

"Congratulations!" Sec exclaimed, "What are we doing next?"
Stats

13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Infernape @ 56.12%

Current Pokemon: None

Captured: Lax Snorlax, Adamant Girafirig, Hasty Tauros

Encountered: Lax Snorlax, Adamant Girafirig, Hasty Tauros
Old 05-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"I guess I will leave the park!" I said, satisfied with what I got.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sec escoourted Axel out of the park in due time. He was now ready to sit back, relax, and wait for the next trainer.

PARK TRIP ENDED

Claimed: Lax Snorlax, Adamant Girafirig, Hasty Tauros