Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-24-2010, 07:40 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Easter Mission: The Bad Egg Hunt- Team 1

---
Rowan glanced at Modecai, smiling slightly before taking two Pokeballs out of her back pocket. “Carber, Charla. Get those eggs at all costs,” she commanded as she threw them into the air. From the scarlet haze appeared two mouse-like Pokemon. The Plusle, Carber, grinned, grabbing Charla, the Minun’s hand, as he raced over to the eggs. With the Miltank out of the way, as well as the mama Miltank being preoccupied by an Electrive and Ninetails and the papa Tauros being distracted by other Pokemon, Carber and Charla were free to grab the remaining three eggs quickly. They soon began to run back to their Trainer, Charla carrying one of the eggs and Caber carrying the other two.
---

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 04-29-2010, 03:23 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

((I'm sorry this took so long I've been incredibly busy this week. ))

The baby Miltank was enamored by Furret's attempt to lure her, and she quickly followed him into the tunnel that Dugtrio had dug. Once he was sure that baby Miltank was far enough in the tunnel, Dugtrio went in after her, blocking her in. The little pink calf tried to get around him but this was Dugtrio's domain, and as long as they were there, there was no way Miltank could escape. Frustrated, Miltank let out an angry moo as she pounded her fists against the sides of the tunnel, attempting to cause a cave in. Small bits of dirt and rock began to fall as Miltank attempted to create a Rock Slide.

Meanwhile, with no foes to deter them, Carber and Charla were free to grab the remaining three eggs, carting them over to Rowan. Setting the eggs down at her feet, they both looked up at her, eager to know what to do next.

No one had time to chat as Sec rejoined the group, so he quickly released his Infernape and Electivire into battle. Infernape began to peform a strange, tai-chi like dance, reminiscent of what one would see in an old kung fu film. His strength now boosted, Inferape sprinted towards Mama Miltank, who was already busy enough as it was trying to defend against Ninetails. Even though she was seeing double, she lept into the air and drove her fist into Felix's back, causing waves of electricity to go through the fox's body.

As Felix let out a frightening roar that caused Mama Miltank to jump back, he quickly slammed into her just as Infernape was about to deliver a very powerful punch, and the resulting impact of the two attacks caused Miltank to crumple to the ground.

Mama Miltank can barely stand.

((Okay, don't post, I'll edit in the rest of the battle stats tomorrow. I'm getting thrown off the computer. D': And Jackson's taking the other half of the battle.))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 05-12-2010, 02:45 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

This... is... dead... save it xD

Old 05-13-2010, 11:25 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

Unfortunately, DG and T17 want both RPs to end. Don't worry, you'll still get prizes. Sorry if I flaked on you guys, my life has been chaotic lately and I have terrible time management skills.

I'm going to report back to Sam and hopefully sometime within the week you'll see an update about your prizes.

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 05-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Aww, okay then I guess xD.