Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:15 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
The water one is a cross between Piplup and Mime Jr.
The pig is okay, kinda mediocre.
The grass one looks the best to me, though I have no idea why a snake has legs.

Better than D/P, I guess...
Anything is better then D/P at this point

I feel like the new battling system is gonna let us down. I doubt the sprites will move much, and show any detail at all.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:48 AM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Wingull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Anything is better then D/P at this point

I feel like the new battling system is gonna let us down. I doubt the sprites will move much, and show any detail at all.
You're kidding right? I just found out that they constantly move, even when they're not attacking. Plus, I like how the scene switches from showing half of your Pokemon to full.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

THEEEEEY MOOOOOVE!!!??? O___O'

Wow... I just don't know what to make of that. I think that it could be really cool... but hopefully it isn't too cheesey, ya know?

@Pokemon Ron: Have you taken a look at PokeBeach? It seems to me that they move a lot. It's a big step from what they usually do: stand there like statues.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:29 AM
Crystal-Wolf Offline
Experienced Trainer

Wow they move aswell that is just epic i meen seriously no other pokemon game has had this yet.

This game is going to be a game to play.
Pokemonfan or not.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Im pretty sure that this game is gonna blow everything else outta the water. I just hope its not like an overwhelming amount of changes.

Waruvial 2177
Old 05-16-2010, 10:04 AM
reluctantpokefreak95 Offline

I can't wait for this game!! After being disappointed by D/P/Pt, only now are Game Freak making GOOD Pokemon games. First HG/SS, now this. I just hope they continue making these games at a high standard.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:13 PM
MysticSapphire Offline
Master Trainer

I honestly love the pokémon already and some evolutions for pokémon like Delibird and Luvdisc would be wonderful.

The 3-D and speech bubbled are sorta odd/annoying but I'll get used to it easily enough. I'd also love a Psychi/Dark/Fighting pokémon triangle- it would be pretty awesome.

I'm not exactly sure what Evolution 3 mean. However, I don't think it meants another evolution. It could be some sort of in-game even thing or something...?

Eh, I don't know. All I know is I'm buying. the full back sprites are awesome! (They MOVE? Seriously?) So I can't wait!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:18 PM
diamond4evr421 Offline
Experienced Trainer

You know what I was thinking? I wonder what the sprites will look shiny. I'd like to see shiny Zoroak or the grass starter shiny.

Trade thread under maitenence

Old 05-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Geoffrey View Post
Um, I don't know if there's been any speculation about the whereabouts of this new region is, but I have a hunch.

First off, we know...
- It's far away from the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh regions as well as probably the Orange Islands, Sevii Islands and Holon, Trozei, Almia, Fiore, Oblivia, and Orre regions. This leads to the speculation that the new region is outside of Japan.
- Hiun City is referred to as the "first glance" of the new Isshu region.

Well, here's the funny thing I first realized when I started looking at the picture of Hiun City and putting it together with the phrase "first glance" of the Isshu region. It makes some sense: the new Isshu region is probably nestled in the United States and Hiun City appears to be based off of New York City, or possibly San Francisco, which the bridge in the background of the picture of Hiun City supports.
I like that. If so, I hope they base a city off of Houston. Since Houston is a big oil industry metropolis and is behind only LA in pollution (back in 05 anyway), they can base it off a Poison-type gym. XD

And also, if they have given some mon useless pre-evos (erm, Roselia), can they please make Kangaskhan's baby an official Pokemon now? C'mon, GF, it makes sense. And please, don't add extra detail. Simplicity is the key! Go back to the roots!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixto View Post
I like that. If so, I hope they base a city off of Houston. Since Houston is a big oil industry metropolis and is behind only LA in pollution (back in 05 anyway), they can base it off a Poison-type gym. XD

And also, if they have given some mon useless pre-evos (erm, Roselia), can they please make Kangaskhan's baby an official Pokemon now? C'mon, GF, it makes sense. And please, don't add extra detail. Simplicity is the key! Go back to the roots!
Hehe, if Houston was included, I would call my sister and say, "Guess what, sis? You're in a Pokemon game!" xD Imagine, you'll find Poison-type Pokemon in the industrial areas, Chansey and Happiny in the hospitals area, Gyarados in Chinatown... *keeps on rambling*

I love the fact that the Pokemon move throughout the whole battle. It's little details like that that makes the games a bit more realistic. :3

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

i kinda like the idea of a 3D world, but im hoping for TONS of more poison type pokemon and plenty of dark, fire, and steel.

Im also hopping for a poison and dark gym :D

mabey they would have special area to catch wild pokemon :D
Old 05-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Ah Beng moment of the day:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingull View Post
This game is gonna be awesome!!!
-The Pokemon sprites move when they attack!
-Human trainers walk just like you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFDwx...cY&feature=sub
I will be honest in saying I wasn't completely impressed with the animation. Originally I thought the move animations were going to be like the animations in the anime or in Battle Revolution. Aw well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Heh, I'll be too busy watching the sprites to attack.
It seems it starts as half-up the back, but when an attack is launched the whole sprite becomes visible. Nice.
People actually get out of your way when you walk? That's nice. It looks like they say something to - probably "Hey!" or "Watch it!" XDDD
Or "Move B**ch?" XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by reluctantpokefreak95 View Post
I can't wait for this game!! After being disappointed by D/P/Pt, only now are Game Freak making GOOD Pokemon games. First HG/SS, now this. I just hope they continue making these games at a high standard.
QFT Platinum wasn't that bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSapphire View Post
I honestly love the pokémon already and some evolutions for pokémon like Delibird and Luvdisc would be wonderful.

The 3-D and speech bubbled are sorta odd/annoying but I'll get used to it easily enough. I'd also love a Psychi/Dark/Fighting pokémon triangle- it would be pretty awesome.

I'm not exactly sure what Evolution 3 mean. However, I don't think it meants another evolution. It could be some sort of in-game even thing or something...?

Eh, I don't know. All I know is I'm buying. the full back sprites are awesome! (They MOVE? Seriously?) So I can't wait!
Possibilities of Psychic/Dark/Fighting-type final evos of starters anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixto View Post

Remember the story of Missingno.?
Of course if this does happen to...happen...hopefully it isn't completely pathetic like other baby pokemon (*cough* Igglybuff *cough*)
Old 05-17-2010, 02:27 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingull View Post
You're kidding right? I just found out that they constantly move, even when they're not attacking. Plus, I like how the scene switches from showing half of your Pokemon to full.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
THEEEEEY MOOOOOVE!!!??? O___O'

Wow... I just don't know what to make of that. I think that it could be really cool... but hopefully it isn't too cheesey, ya know?

@Pokemon Ron: Have you taken a look at PokeBeach? It seems to me that they move a lot. It's a big step from what they usually do: stand there like statues.
Wow, my bad, both of you, for not checking up on Serebii/Pokebeach daily, not being sarcastic either haha.
The video of the battle scene on Pokebeach was epic. Hell yeah.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:06 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Known battle system facts

That sums it up, for the most part. At least, what we know... ;)
Old 05-20-2010, 12:37 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Has anyone yet seen the new videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SAey6uzNoQ

This one shows them revealing the starters and trainers, with a few battles and as full 3-D animation inside the city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mk9i_sz68Q

And this one shows the battle animation, with the appearance of Zoroark's Illusion ability.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----