Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-22-2010, 01:46 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP;; Eeveedude

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Deckbi

Ugh-Muffin started to dance, throwing his over-sized paws into the air as if thrusting a sword into his enemy’s heart. He continued the dance while Bronzor looked on, stumped as to why the Ursaring was doing such a strange dance. But then it snapped out of it, its eyes glowing again as another Confusion shot out at Ugh-Muffin.

Ugh-Muffin barely had time to dodge the second attack when a second attack came for him and he certainly didn’t have time to create his Ice Punch. The second Confusion did, however, graze Ugh-Muffin’s arm, making him unable to create Ice Punch with his dominant arm in the first place. The Bronzor started spinning, faster and faster, and headed straight for the Ursaring. Wisps of silver and white spun around Bronzor, making for a powerful attack if Lance and Ugh-Muffin didn’t do something—and quick.

"You better hurry. That Gyro Ball isn't patrierally strong, but it will still do a fair amount of damage if it hits." Ash warned.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Lance Ivan

Area Effects: Getting warmer, steam is coming out of the walls.
Encounters Remaining- 7

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Bronzor (NG) -Heat Proof Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Espeon (M) -Synchronize Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

-Jolly Ursaring (M) -Quick Feet Ability- <In Battle> |ATK+2|
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---93%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power (Steel), SM Tri Attack, BM Nasty Plot.
---78%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 2x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyhorn // Camperupt // Sandshrew // Phanpy // Bronzor

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC//

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

The Bronzor was proving to be a feisty little fellow and was now coming in for yet another attack. Lance attempted to recall moves that would be super-effective against Bronzor. Earthquake came to mind however that would be super dangerous to use in the cave. Although it had the Heat Proof ability, Fire Punch still seemed to be the best choice against the defensive disc.

Ugh, when Bronzor spins in front of you, use a Hammer Arm attack and smash it to the ground like this,” Lance then made a pounding motion downward. “Then use a Fire and Ice Punch combo. Hopefully the combination will break down the small steel type.” The jumpy trainer threw his fists wildly in the air.

The large bear pokemon seemed encouraged by his trainer’s effort to cheer it on. Ugh-Muffin stomped its feet and brought its large clawed paw into a fist above its head preparing to smash Bronzor into the ground.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-24-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:10 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Deckbi

Bronzor gained on the Ugh-Muffin, spinning faster and faster. But the brown bear had other plans. His arm began glow a brilliant white just seconds before he slammed it into the top-like Bronzor. The force of the attacks made both Pokemon fly backwards. The only difference between them was that the Ursaring jumped back to his feet, shaking his wounded hand briefly before racing over to Bronzor. The blue disc Pokemon was lying on the cave ground and didn’t have a chance to dodge or counter the icy power that was surrounding Ugh-Muffin’s right paw or the fiery red energy that glowed around his left.

Ugh-Muffin let loose a fury of Punches, each one doing their damage before Bronzor finally had the sense to fight back. A bright purple beam shot from Bronzor’s eyes and Ugh-Muffin stumbled backwards, apparently blinded by the light from the Confuse Ray. He shook his head, however, and charged for Bronzor again. Little did he know that he was charging for the cave wall.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Getting warmer, steam is coming out of the walls.
Encounters Remaining- 7

Wild Pokemon:
---78%

Pokemon Stats:
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

-Jolly Ursaring (M) -Quick Feet Ability- <In Battle> |ATK+2 // CON|
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---89%

---78%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 2x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyhorn // Camperupt // Sandshrew // Phanpy // Bronzor

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Eeveedude Offline

As the battle commenced Lance was beginning to regret his choice of using Ugh Muffin. Sure it was powerful but with this Bronzor's Heat Proof ability, this battle was going to take forever. Being impatient, Lance decided that he would call back Ugh-Muffin when he had a good opportunity.

Lance watched as Ursaring successfully landed its Strength attack and was pounding Bronzor with a powerful Fire and Ice Punch combo. When Bronzor used Confuse Ray, Lance automatically grabbed Ursaring's pokeball and waited a few moments. Lance allowed Ugh-Muffin two strikes on the wall of the cave before he tossed it at the furious bear, absorbing it into the red and white ball. Ursaring had whacked a chunk of rock out of the wall, about the size of a cubby from Kindergarten.

With his other hand Lance tossed out another ball behind Bronzor and called out the Purple Pokémon's commands as soon as it materialized. "Aright Espeon, your turn to shine! First, use Psychic on Bronzor and shove it into the hole that Ursaring made. Then, fire a Shadow Ball attack at the Bronzor while it's stuck!"
Old 03-30-2010, 02:09 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Deckbi

Ugh-Muffin was recalled by his impatient trainer after creating a decent sized hole in the stone wall. Lance was right to recall the confused Pokemon before he did even more damage to himself rather than to his enemy. And the Espeon he sent out wasn’t a bad choice either.

The sleek-furred, violet cat purred upon release and quickly engaged herself in battle with the floating blue disc. Her Psychic attack was beautiful preformed, Bronzor’s entire being engulfed in the zigzag’ed purple color and thrown against the cave wall with such force that it shook the wall, rocks tumbling down from the ceiling and landed on the cave floor. While the Psychic was still in place, Espeon sent a Shadow Ball flying towards the weakened Pokemon. The attack created sparks in the air which landed on the ground with dangerous sizzles. Luckily for the Bronzor, the Psychic chains that had held him had been broken by the powerful attack. The Bronze Pokemon therefore continued to attack.

Bronzor suddenly vanished into thin air, only to appear again as it crashed into Espeon, knocking the poor Pokemon over. Then a second Confuse Ray was flung at Espeon. This time, however, Espeon might have a way to escape.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Getting warmer, steam is coming out of the walls, rocks scattered on the ground
Encounters Remaining- 7

Wild Pokemon:
---57%

Pokemon Stats:
---90%

-Jolly Ursaring (M) -Quick Feet Ability- <In Battle> |ATK+2 // CON|
---86%

---78%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC// : 3

Black and White Teams

Old 04-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance was much less worried with Espeon on his side. He watched with pride as Espeon performed every command and shrugged off Espeon's stumble seeing as Lance rarely found fault in his trusty starter. When Lance saw that Bronzor was preparing another Confuse Ray attack he formulated yet another combination of attacks.

Although in mid-battle, Lance remained calm as he communicated his commands to Espeon. After all the battles with his Espeon, they both formed similar battle strategies and as a result, they both agreed with each other's tactical decisions for the most part.

"Not a very creative pokemon," mumbled Lance to himself. If he was going to be successful in capturing this Bronzor he'd better think of something quick. "Espeon, use Psychic. This time, use it on one of the larger rocks that fell from the ceiling and bash Bronzor with it before it has the chance to send out its Confuse Ray. Then, while it's stunned, fire off another Shadow Ball attack and use Yawn to slow it down a bit."
Old 04-13-2010, 02:58 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I was on my way towards Mt. Deckbi to find the trainer who needed a replacement ranger. I ran as fast as I can, avoiding all magma and shooting lava rocks towards me. There were lots and lots of reddish rocks scattered all over the place, the place itself was also getting hotter and hotter. I need to find the trainer before he would go missing. I stopped walking for a moment because I heard something, or someone, fighting—it must be the trainer.

I approached closely as I saw a trainer with a purple cat with a red gem on its forehead shot a dark-colored ball towards the floating blue disk. But the Bronzor was still floating, as strong as ever. It crashed towards Espeon and eventually its eyes were turning into a purple color and released dark purple beams from its body towards Espeon. I watched as the trainer would make some commands to counter the dark purple beams before it could strike Espeon.

“Not a very creative pokemon,” he mumbled. I was surprised because his voice echoed its way towards me—I was hiding under some stalagmites, which were almost far away from the pond of lava. Things were getting interesting, to I tried to hide at the moment and see if the trainer could manage to defeat the Bronzor by itself.

“Espeon, use Psychic. This time, use it on one of the larger rocks that fell from the ceiling and bash Bronzor with it before it has the chance to send out its Confuse Ray. Then, while it is stunned, fire off another Shadow Ball attack and use Yawn to slow it down a bit,” It commanded. It was intriguingly shocking because it was as if this trainer didn’t notice its surroundings carefully. Yawn would totally miss because it could mix with the steams that rose from the ground.

Espeon started doing some action as its red gem started to glow with a purple color, lifting up large pieces of rocks covered with lava and launched it towards Bronzor. The rocks reached the dark purple beams created due to Confuse Ray. It created a small explosion on the battle field, knocking back Espeon and Bronzor. A large smoke covered the ground until a large black ball went its way towards Bronzor. This was irritating, I need to step up now and suggest some things to the trainer.

“Trainer, think carefully! Your Espeon is not doing very well, use moves that could match its personality! It’s breathing heavily because it’s just standing there in one place, which does not suit its personality. Think, kid, think!” I yelled as I watched the Shadow Ball barely made some damage to Bronzor. About half of the ball struck Bronzor on its right side.

Afterwards Espeon opened its mouth widely and started to release a puff of a pink cloud that should went its way towards Bronzor. Sadly, the cloud eventually evaporated due to the surrounding’s intense heat. The clouds soon became one with the steam that kept on rising above the ground. I can see the look on Bronzor’s face, angry enough to make one huge comeback. It floated again on mid-air as it gazed at Espeon’s face. Suddenly a chilling wind blowed the surroundings until Bronzor shined a somewhat transparent color. It could have called an attack that was bound to attack from the future. Seconds later Bronzor started to release another Confuse Ray; it’s eyes turned purple as it released a dark purple beam towards Espeon. I watched in terror as the trainer is bound to another tight situation.

On-going Battle:
Bronzor vs. Espeon

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Bronzor [ G / Heatproof / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
31%

- - - - -

Espeon [ M / Synchronize / Calm ]

TMs and Stuff:
TM06 Toxic, TM32 Double Team, TM33 Reflect, TM50 Substitute, TM59 Hidden Power Flying, TM60 Sunny Day, TM64 Protect, TM72 Shadow Ball, TM91 Calm Mind, TM135 Grass Knot

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
86%

Trainer:
Lance Ivan

Area Effects:
The place is starting to get covered with steam mixed with the chilling winds created by Bronzor. Fewer rocks remained scattered at the ground.

Encounters Remaining:
Seven = [7]

Items:
Decaying Teeth [Used], Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Park Balls x2, Full Heals x2

Pokemon Encountered:
[Charmander] = [Charizard] = [Flareon] = [Monferno] = [Monferno] = [Rhyhorn] = [Camperupt] = [Sandshrew] = [Phanpy] = [Bronzor]

Pokemon Caught:
[Rhyhorn / M / Sassy]

Pokemon #1:

[Espeon / M / Synchronize / Calm] [86%]

TMs and Stuff:
TM06 Toxic, TM32 Double Team, TM33 Reflect, TM50 Substitute, TM59 Hidden Power Flying, TM60 Sunny Day, TM64 Protect, TM72 Shadow Ball, TM91 Calm Mind, TM135 Grass Knot

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

[Ursaring / M / Quick Feet / Jolly] [86%]

TMs and Stuff:
TM03 Swords Dance, TM26 Earthquake, TM74 Ice Punch, TM85 Fire Punch, TM104 Facade, TM126 Stone Edge, HM04 Strength

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

[Togekiss / F / Serene Grace / Docile] [78%]

TMs and Stuff:
TM59 Hidden Power Steel

SM Tri Attack

BM Nasty Plot

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~
Old 04-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Never in all of Lance's experience had Yawn come out as a cloud. As far as he remembered it was a single pink bubble that would float to the enemy and upon popping would put the enemy to sleep. Luckily Espeon had performed the Shadow Ball attack wonderfully. Lance hoped that the new Ranger's harsh statement wouldn't throw off Espeon but he was confident that it would know to ignore him.

The Bronzor seemed very weakened and looked like it would only require one more Shadowball in order for it to be wise for Lance to attempt a capture. Blazing mad, the Bronzor began firing yet another Confuse Ray attack at Espeon.

"Ew, the new ranger seems a like a little know-it-all. Sigh, I guess I should try to make the Ranger happy, otherwise he might leave like the last one," thought Lance, still a little confused about the Yawn.

"Alright Espeon, use Double Team quickly to evade Bronzor's Confuse Ray. Then, while it's confused as to where you are, fire off a Signal Beam attack but be sure not to KO it," cautioned Lance. "Espeon make sure that when you use Double Team, you don't come back to the spot that you were standing. It used Future Sight so if you do that you'll be safe because it's attack will have been focused on where you were standing."

The purple cat-like Pokemon nodded to signal that it had heard its trainer's command.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

All of a sudden, I actually remembered that Yawn was supposed to be some pink bubbles when released from the mouth. If you would come to look at it with a perspective, maybe the bubbles evaporated or condensed, which made it turn into smaller clouds? I dunno, these things often confuse me, and so did it happen to the trainer. He was just as confused as me, oh well, these things happen most of the time. Better continue what we have started.

“Alright Espeon, use Double Team quickly to evade Bronzor’s Confuse Ray,” Lance quickly commanded as Espeon quickly made multiple copies of itself, surrounding the Bronzor and confusing it as well, not knowing who to attack. The dark purple beam managed to struck one of the clones of Espeon, luckily it wasn’t the original. Not bad, the trainer actually managed to do a useful combo technique for Calm Pokemon.

“Then, while it’s confused as to where you are, fire off a Signal Beam attack but be sure not to KO it,” Lance added. I joyfully watched the trainer executed commands as Espeon quickly reacted to the command. The illusions released a rainbow-colored beam from its blood-red gems and were aimed towards the center, which happened to be where Bronzor was. The beams managed to hit Bronzor right on the spot.

“Espeon make sure that when you use Double Team, you don’t come back to the spot that you were standing. It used Future Sight so if you do that you’ll be safe because it’s attack will have been focused on where you were standing,” Lance cautioned as Espeon used Double Team once again, doubling the circle of illusions of Espeon.

“Here it comes… Future Sight,” I warned as chilling winds started to blow all over the hot place. A large silver sphere of light came down from up above and managed to strike half of the illusions created by Espeon. But unfortunately, Espeon got struck by the Future Sight attack and was caught off guard. Bronzor eventually started to shoot a lightly rainbow-colored beam from its eyes and started to spin in its place, making sure that it would hit all of the illusions that Espeon made. This trainer would have to deal with this situation tightly before the Extrasensory attack would damage the real Espeon, which should need to stand up quickly before it could even reach it.

On-going Battle:
Bronzor vs. Espeon

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
6%

- - - - -

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
78%

Trainer:
Lance Ivan

Area Effects:
The place is starting to get covered with steam mixed with the chilling winds created by Bronzor. Fewer rocks remained scattered at the ground.

Encounters Remaining:
Seven = [7]

Items:
Decaying Teeth [Used], Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Park Balls x2, Full Heals x2

Pokemon Encountered:
[Charmander] = [Charizard] = [Flareon] = [Monferno] = [Monferno] = [Rhyhorn] = [Camperupt] = [Sandshrew] = [Phanpy] = [Bronzor]

Pokemon Caught:
[Rhyhorn / M / Sassy]

Pokemon #1:

[Espeon / M / Synchronize / Calm] [78%]

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:
TM03 Swords Dance, TM26 Earthquake, TM74 Ice Punch, TM85 Fire Punch, TM104 Facade, TM126 Stone Edge, HM04 Strength

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:
TM59 Hidden Power Steel

SM Tri Attack

BM Nasty Plot

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
Old 04-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance watched in excitement as almost all of Espeon's attacks were performed perfectly. Aside from getting hit with Future Sight, everything was going well. Now the Extrasensory attack was coming and Lance noticed that Bronzor looked quite run down in comparison to the beginning of the battle.

"Looks like it's time to capture it,"
Lance said quietly as he reached for an empty Park Ball from his belt. "Espeon quickly use Protect to protect yourself from any of Bronzor's last-ditch efforts to damage you any further."

Meanwhile Bronzor was destroying clones one-by-one. While it was turned around and busy wasting it's time on nothing but illusions, Lance chucked a Park Ball at it. Lance watched as the ball spun through the air in hopes that it would encase Bronzor within.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:25 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

NBP

Ranger:
Alpha

“Looks like it’s time to capture it,” the trainer said as it quickly grabbed a Park Ball from his belt. “Espeon quickly use Protect to protect yourself from any of Bronzor’s last-ditch efforts to damage you any further!” the trainer added as the Extrasensory beam was getting closer towards the real Espeon. Espeon’s red gem starts to glow as it surrounds the real Espeon with a light blue shield that blocked it from the Extrasensory attack. While Bronzor is too busy destroying clones one by one, Lance started to throw a Park Ball towards it.

“Wow, let’s hope this is a capture,” I whispered to Lance as I watched the Park Ball reach the blue metal Pokemon. It opened and Bronzor went inside the Park Ball. It wiggled twice but sadly, it opened up and Bronzor came out of the Park Ball.

“Sorry bro, this isn’t a capture. Grab the Park Ball and try again,” I suggested as I watched the trainer what he will do next.

On-going Battle:
Bronzor vs. Espeon

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
6%

- - - - -

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
78%

Trainer:
Lance Ivan

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining:
Seven = [7]

Items:

Pokemon Encountered:

Pokemon Caught:
[Rhyhorn / M / Sassy]

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:
TM59 Hidden Power Steel

SM Tri Attack

BM Nasty Plot

Old 05-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance breathed in and out deeply to blow off the frustration that was clouding his brain like a tissue thrown down the toilet. "That thing has got spunk. I've got to find another way to weaken it without KOing the little smurf disc."

Lance then concocted another plan. "Espeon, it looks like your about to run out of clones but before that happens, I want you to sneak behind Bronzor and try another Yawn attack. The closer you can get, the better because it will fall asleep quicker." Although Lance spoke softly, Espeon had been with Lance so long that Espeon could have identified his trainer's voice in the middle of the bustling streets of Goldenrod City.

Espeon nodded it's whiskered head once again. Among the clones, I noticed one slowly crawling beneath the airborne Bronzor. It cocked its head up and spit out a bubble that had a pink color.

Still waiting to see if the Yawn would work, Lance grasped another Park Ball in he belt. He brought it to his chest, wound up and then pitched the Park Ball directly at the levitating saucer in hopes of finally succeeding in the capture of Bronzor.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 05-02-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:43 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

“Espeon, it looks like you’re about to run out of clones, but before that happens, I want you to sneak behind Bronzor and try another Yawn attack. The closer you can get, the better because it will fall asleep easier,” Lance instructed as Espeon tried to execute the commands quickly. While the Extrasensory attack was still making its way towards the real Espeon, it dashed quickly towards Bronzor.

“Good job, Lance!” I admitted as I watched Espeon open its mouth, releasing a huge pink bubble that went its way towards Bronzor. Luckily, it wasn’t just a cloud anymore, but a pink bubble. It popped at Bronzor’s face until it stopped using Extrasensory and went down to the ground. Bronzor is now asleep, now would be a good chance to throw another Park Ball to catch it.

On-going Battle:
Bronzor vs. Espeon

Stat Changes:
[ Asleep ]

Health:
6%

- - - - -

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
78%

Trainer:
Lance Ivan

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining:
Seven = [7]

Items:

Pokemon Encountered:

Pokemon Caught:
[Rhyhorn / M / Sassy]

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:
TM59 Hidden Power Steel

SM Tri Attack

BM Nasty Plot

Old 05-13-2010, 01:37 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance grasped another Park Ball from his belt. He brought it to his chest, wound up and then pitched the Super Ball directly at the levitating saucer in hopes of finally succeeding in the capture of Bronzor.

This battle had been long and grueling and as the ball spun in the air toward the snoozing Bronzor Lance was wishing it to an end. He was tired both physically and emotionally. He was super ready to call it quits but something about the Bronzor's fighting spirit pressed Lance to push onward toward the task at hand, catching Bronzor.

Breaking Lance free of his exhaustion, a high-pitched "clink" rung through the walls and corridors of the cave. He turned quickly to see the results.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 05-13-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:10 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

NBP

Ranger:
Alpha

I watched as Espeon and Bronzor were battling each other as Lance grabbed a Park Ball from his belt. He started to throw it in mid-air, towards the blue disc. It passed the hot steams that rose from the ground. I nervously looked at the Super Ball as it opened, sucking Bronzor inside it.

“This should be an interesting catch,” I whispered to myself. The Super Ball managed to touch the ground. It kept on shaking and shaking. I looked at Lance, also nervous upon seeing the Super Ball shake. Seconds later, the ball finally stopped shaking. I reached my hand out to the trainer, wanting to congratulate him for a successful catch. “Congrats, you caught the Bronzor!” I said.

On-going Battle:
- - -

Stat Changes:
CAUGHT

Health:
- - -

- - - - -

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
78%

Trainer:
Lance Ivan

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining:
Seven = [7]

Items:

Pokemon Encountered:

Pokemon Caught:
[Rhyhorn / M / Sassy] = [Bronzor / G / Calm ]

Pokemon #1:

TMs and Stuff:

BM Yawn

MT Signal Beam

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

TMs and Stuff:

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

TMs and Stuff:
TM59 Hidden Power Steel

SM Tri Attack

BM Nasty Plot

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 05-24-2010 at 03:12 AM.