Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [DS] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [DS] (Revived)

What? I'm just saying. I mean, how else is he going to find them? I'm sure they were sealed away in the Dark Area or something XD

EDIT: I'm also signing up as a Royal Knight. Dynasmon, to be exact ^^

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 03-27-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:01 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I'm so sorry guys! I didn't mean to "disappear" on you all for about a week. I've been busy and ill. I don't feel like typing it up again, so here's a link to the post I posted in my other DS thread explaining why I've been inactive. *click here for post* Just ignore what I'm saying about that RP and blah. That's just so I don't have to type my explanation again. I'll go check on the RP shortly.

But before all of that, I have one thing I must address. Why is everyone making the single secretary that's in the building seem like such a *must think of a good word...* unlikable person? I do have a plan for her, and she's not suppose to dislike any of the characters. Yeah, at first she can seem she doesn't like some of the testers, but in reality she's really worried about all of them and cares. I don't mind other people playing her since in reality she's an NPC and not my own. So please, don't make her seem like such a *insert word that means a female dog*.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Sorry to hear that Crystal. I guess I should get around to finishing Dynasmon's sign up and getting a post up.

I hope everything turns out okay. In the words of Obi-Wan, "may the force be with you!".
Old 04-02-2010, 04:21 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Sorry to hear that Crystal. I guess I should get around to finishing Dynasmon's sign up and getting a post up.

I hope everything turns out okay. In the words of Obi-Wan, "may the force be with you!".
Thanks, buddy. And you don't have to rush. Since I only just replied to it, you have the full 14 days. I looked over the RP a few days ago, but I do not recall what happened. So I have to go look over them again. And I said something to you bringing in Dynasmon. And I'll let my PE2K buddies know what's going on in RL for me if they want to know. All y'all have to do is ask me via PM or VM.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2010, 04:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Well, I finished his sign-up. Wasn't sure who exactly is killing off the Royal Knights, so I put an "unknown enemy" XP

Hiryuu is gonna be fun >:3 I find it odd he digivolves from virus kinds...And wizards/insects though 0o

And not a problem!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Well, I finished his sign-up. Wasn't sure who exactly is killing off the Royal Knights, so I put an "unknown enemy" XP

Hiryuu is gonna be fun >:3 I find it odd he digivolves from virus kinds...And wizards/insects though 0o

And not a problem!
The Demon Lords had defeated some of them I want to say (because they cheated!) but I'm not sure. And I accepted him. There are only going to be a few of the Royal Knights left. Alphamon was reborn as Jessica's Dorumon and one was reborn as Pyroboy74's Digimon parter Kudamon based on their Digivolution lines.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-05-2010, 02:09 AM
austbot Offline

Send a message via AIM to austbot Send a message via Yahoo to austbot

Hey, crystal. i wont be able to get on for more like 20 minuetes for like the next week cause im going on vacation :) . So im going to need someone to Bunny ruby and zero for me.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Umm... I can read up on their SU's and I can try and Bunny for ya?

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 04-07-2010, 11:49 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

You can bunny austbot's characters for him, Pyro. He didn't say he wanted anyone in particular to bunny his chars for him.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-26-2010, 01:24 AM
helenk579 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I guess we can go with the third season digivices. I was a pic of a purple one on photobucket I liked and that I might use. If you want you can find a picture of what design you were thinking of using and post in on here, that's be great. And using the modify cards would be alright. I'd just need to find somewhere that would list off the cards since I don't own any Digimon cards.

And the stores would sell basic supplies like food, water, and medical supplies. And I think we can have the shops sell some basic weapons for both Digimon and human.

Crystal
me too