Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Default Re: Character Chat

True, it's graphically superior, but I always got the feeling Sonic Unleashed was intended to be played on the Wii. Its Wii control scheme seems a lot more fitting and intuitive than that of the other consoles.

Also, Nintendo makes tough consoles. My Nintendo DS has survived countless injuries and kept on ticking (the paint got a bit chipped, though).

A Game Boy even survived a nuclear meltdown once. (The casing was really screwed up, but it still played games.)

Finally, I'm going to a sort of Pokemon-playing party on the 5th. I got my 6 level 100s this Monday... too bad nobody else is going to have Pokemon that strong. >.<

Old 06-04-2010, 01:21 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Since when do appliances talk? oO

Wow, even Grassy's game consoles don't get along. =^-^'=

You know, I agree that Nintendo builds sturdy consoles. On X-Play a few years back, Morgan did some testing on the Xbox, PS2, and Gcube. After being stepped on, dropped, and hit with a sledgehammer, the Gcube was the only one that still worked.
And there was a Gameboy anniversary edition of Nintendo Power recently. A soldier sent back a Gameboy after the truck it was in was blown to pieces. It looked like a mess, but they fitted a new screen in it and the thing still turned on. oO
Oh, and my little sister's DS lite got stepped on, or something, on her bedroom floor. The corner over the power light broke off and the lid is hanging on by half a hinge, but I still use it for trading. XD
Old 06-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

@ Pokol: Well, have you seen the 360 controllers? It'd be dangerous to swing those things around! Imagine the damage, especially when you consider the Wiimote has taken out a fair amount of TV screens and eyes XD

@ Kris: WOOO! Go Gamecube! XD Fro-Man has bad luck. His Gamecube has suffered from the only reported problem: the thingy that reads the disk warps from heat, so it can't read disks anymore. And like I said before, his Wii stopped playing Wii games and erased all the memory for their Gamecube games XD He got a new one though.

I've heard (from Winter) that a Gameboy survived a nuclear meltdown, and still worked.

360: Grassy gets bored. Easily. That's why I'm never used :(

NinCube: I haven't been used in around 2 years...I mean, you know the game Shadow the Hedgehog? It's for the Gamecube, yet she's never played it on me 0o'

360: Ouch.

Wii: Sorry...I don't mean to steal anyone's spotlight.

...It burns my eyes...*Decked by all three* Don't make me throw you in the fire, consoles.

Skye: *Prodding 360* So...What are you? :/

360: ...You're kidding, right?

Only now do I realize how deprived Skye is XD
Old 06-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

If anyone's interested, teh new chapter is up XD And I only have a GameCube; not likely to get anything else until a game I'm interested in comes out...Or at least one I have the coordination to play XD *Pokes Sonic and The Black Knight*

You're not the only one a little clueless, Skye ^^'

No kidding; it's hard enough to get food, let alone...Whatever those are oO

I get the feeling I'd break it if I tried using it - or at least put a nice hole through it thanks to these XD *Sharpens talons on a stone cliff*

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-04-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Well, it'd obviously be dangerous to swing any controller around...
but FUN!

Mew: Pokol, unlike the average Pokemon, has probably never gone without food. He should learn to appreciate that some of us don't even get gaming consoles...

I asked you a week ago whether you wanted to try my Wii. You said no.

Mew: Maybe I had more important things on my mind! Like making sure my family didn't starve!

Sure, blame my flawless victory on malnutrition.
By the way, as you seem to have forgotten, you're dead.

Mew: Why does that matter?

Old 06-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Giratina Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I've heard (from Winter) that a Gameboy survived a nuclear meltdown, and still worked.
Me: Yeah, there was a Game Boy who survived the Gulf War and was still operational. It's in Nintendo World in New York. =D

Casey: ...What?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
If anyone's interested, teh new chapter is up XD And I only have a GameCube; not likely to get anything else until a game I'm interested in comes out...Or at least one I have the coordination to play XD *Pokes Sonic and The Black Knight*

You're not the only one a little clueless, Skye ^^'

No kidding; it's hard enough to get food, let alone...Whatever those are oO

I get the feeling I'd break it if I tried using it - or at least put a nice hole through it thanks to these XD *Sharpens talons on a stone cliff*

Speaking of which, my friend lent me Black Knight. I should probably get around to playing it :/ I'm just a little worried I'll hurt myself XD

She'd probably wind up impaling me with my own sword -.-'

Skye: I get my enjoyment out of cave crawling. That is what I enjoy.

...Okay then...
Old 06-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

You'll be more likely to hurt the TV, Grassy XD

There's alot of spelunking around The Under. You can still occasionally find gems and stuff like that, but most of them have been dug out.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:44 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

True.

I was looking at TV Tropes Xp I found "Unstoppable Rage" and "Berserk Button" fit Skye quite nicely.

Lol. If you're lucky, you'll escape without a limb...Unlikely, you'll lose your life. Feeling lucky, punk? Skye will end you if you push him far enough.

In other ones, "What Have I Become" and "Let's Get Dangerous" fit Nazo. He hates what he is XP Ironically enough, for all that darkness, he doesn't take a fight very seriously. That could just be because he can kill you in a few seconds and very few can match his power...But when he does buckle down and decide you need to be taught a lesson...

Run away. Just run XD You'll see this trait in SonicX: Ultimatum.

Skye: As always...It is...unpleasant to be around me when angry.

Joy. I get to be the target -.-'
Old 06-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Giratina Offline

Quote:
I was looking at TV Tropes Xp I found "Unstoppable Rage" and "Berserk Button" fit Skye quite nicely.
Giratina: [whistles casually as giant blinking arrows float over Grant and Clyde's heads] ...And there's also a Hair-Trigger Temper character coming soon. >D

Zero: What, another one?

Giratina: HEY GUESS WHAT! I meant to tell you guys this earlier, but Arceus' Archives has a TV Tropes page. 8D

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]True.

Lol. If you're lucky, you'll escape without a limb...Unlikely, you'll lose your life. Feeling lucky, punk? Skye will end you if you push him far enough.

In other ones, "What Have I Become" and "Let's Get Dangerous" fit Nazo. He hates what he is XP Ironically enough, for all that darkness, he doesn't take a fight very seriously. That could just be because he can kill you in a few seconds and very few can match his power...But when he does buckle down and decide you need to be taught a lesson...

Shall I take that as a challenge, Grassy? Death himself is one of my characters xD

Death: Don't drag me into this; unless his name's on the scroll, I'm just going to sit here and eat my chips.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

It's not a challenge. Nazo will show his true power in SonicX: Ultimatum. Yay for Dark and Super forms XP

Skye: You enjoy your stories too much.

Like she cares.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

You and your fan fictions xD I'm writing a book. Not to say I'm not going to keep writing my fan fics, but I'm mostly working on my book... Should I update to include some of my book characters?

Death: ... So, he's a ghost. Great. I hate it when there are ghosts; that means whoever had the scythe before me messed it up. Screw you, former reaper, screw you.

He doesn't like his job XD He wants to be a hair stylist.

Death: Barber.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

As long as we're on troping... "Stuff Blowing Up"

Mew: Dear god.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:57 PM
my-little-starr Offline

GUUUUUUUUYS! *Glomps everyone* I missed you.

Yuri: Hello everyone. ^^

I'm sixteen now! YES! *Still cleaning cake off the wall and washing it out of clothes*
Who else was hit in the face with cake on their 16th? Ugh.

Flame: I got to do the honors. *Nods proudly*