Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play Ľ Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-03-2010, 06:58 AM
mightydes Offline

Send a message via MSN to mightydes Send a message via Skype™ to mightydes
Default Re: [DS] Road Last Traveled Discussion

I changed my team up a little. I replaced my Yanmega with Tangrowth, if that's okay.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydes View Post
I changed my team up a little. I replaced my Yanmega with Tangrowth, if that's okay.
That's no problem. The RP will be up shortly.

I've been really busy with cleaning up the bathroom and stuff like that. We painted the walls, repainted the vanity, took out one of the mirrors (we had to smash it! XD), and a bunch of other things. And unfortunately, we're still not done, but I'll still have time for this RP though.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Wow, I honestly didn't even know this was here yet. xD Still, I'm glad it's finally the day for the RP! I'm looking forward to getting this started. And I'm glad we're all working together for a common goal, too. It would be even more difficult if we had to worry about getting stabbed in the back by each other, lol. (Though I guess that's still possible, but all the characters don't seem quite like the kind of people to do that...)

I agree with Tiana, though, we're quite the misfit bunch. ^^

Old 06-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

I had a feeling that if I gave the role of being the murderers to RPers, the situation would have been very Mafia-like and I have the feeling it wouldn't last as long as I would have liked it to. With this alternative, I can get a little bit more plot going.

Anyway, the RP is up and kicking.

Good luck, guys.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:33 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

This is probably a totally random question, but, coming from a farming community, I'm curious. How big are the fields at the Jackson farm?

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 06-04-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Neo, our characters donít usually know the parts of the Narration posts where itís ďOn another trackĒ right? Since itís NPC thoughts and actions when our characters are not necessarily present. Itís just stuff that we as the reader know right?

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
This is probably a totally random question, but, coming from a farming community, I'm curious. How big are the fields at the Jackson farm?
They're about 2x5 acres each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiana_M View Post
Neo, our characters donít usually know the parts of the Narration posts where itís ďOn another trackĒ right? Since itís NPC thoughts and actions when our characters are not necessarily present. Itís just stuff that we as the reader know right?
Correct, but what happens in them would be easy to pick up on for your character. For example, news about the murder in the Jackson's field will likely spread around. Other things such as personal feelings may not be as easy, but they're there for character development.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Neo, I think you missed my point about the dead and missing people... I was counting it up 'cause you had posted Frederickson saying there were 33 people gone either dead or missing. 8 people's names were in red, and you had said originally 24 bodies found, but that only adds up to 32 people gone missing or dead... so... was one body never found or were there 25 found dead?

I know right now there are either 25 or 26 counting Jacob Henderson who you killed off... I'm just confused as to which number it is... 'cause the original math wasn't adding up... unless I missed a person whose name was red... but I've checked it a few times now... and I'm pretty sure there are only 8 people missing... That's why I said 25 dead in the post... it'd be 26 now with Jacob Henderson if I did my math right, but it's your RP, so you let me know which number it is and I'll stick with whatever you say. I should have simply pointed out the math bit instead of assuming anything.

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-05-2010, 04:47 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiana_M View Post
Neo, I think you missed my point about the dead and missing people... I was counting it up 'cause you had posted Frederickson saying there were 33 people gone either dead or missing. 8 people's names were in red, and you had said originally 24 bodies found, but that only adds up to 32 people gone missing or dead... so... was one body never found or were there 25 found dead?

I know right now there are either 25 or 26 counting Jacob Henderson who you killed off... I'm just confused as to which number it is... 'cause the original math wasn't adding up... unless I missed a person whose name was red... but I've checked it a few times now... and I'm pretty sure there are only 8 people missing... That's why I said 25 dead in the post... it'd be 26 now with Jacob Henderson if I did my math right, but it's your RP, so you let me know which number it is and I'll stick with whatever you say. I should have simply pointed out the math bit instead of assuming anything.
That must have been a typo then, sorry about that. I will honestly say I meant to put a number that was lower than the actual number of people killed, and I thought I edited that but I guess it didn't go through.

Old 06-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

oh ok...

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Hey, I just wanted to apologize for not posting for a few days (although it looks like no one really has been ^^;). Anyway, just saying that I've been busy (graduation was on Sunday and my dad's been sick), but I'll be posting tomorrow. See you then.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:23 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Hey, I just wanted to apologize for not posting for a few days (although it looks like no one really has been ^^;). Anyway, just saying that I've been busy (graduation was on Sunday and my dad's been sick), but I'll be posting tomorrow. See you then.
Its no rush, definitely focus more on your graduation and your dad than this. Please.

I've been waiting for more people to post before I show narrations anyway.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

It's nice to be in a roleplay where I don't have to post more than once a day ^-^ It seems like in all the other roleplays I've been in they last like three days and they have like 45 posts from posting multiple times per day. And in Neo's RPs, people post multiple times a day so that the post count goes up into the hundreds and I can't keep up, not having the time to read fifteen posts before I make my post.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 06-10-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:07 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Its no rush, definitely focus more on your graduation and your dad than this. Please.

I've been waiting for more people to post before I show narrations anyway.

Thanks Neo. ^^ I've done pretty much all I can for both. I ended up being to busy today to post, but I'll definitely get at least caught up with reading tomorrow. It really is nice that the roleplay is going at so leisurely a pace. It really does make it a lot easier to stay in it if you can't post every few minutes, like me, lol. xD

Old 06-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Thanks Neo. ^^ I've done pretty much all I can for both. I ended up being to busy today to post, but I'll definitely get at least caught up with reading tomorrow. It really is nice that the roleplay is going at so leisurely a pace. It really does make it a lot easier to stay in it if you can't post every few minutes, like me, lol. xD
Yeah, I really like this pace as well. Gives me a bit more time to do planning, the Photoshop images, and the Flash movies. Quite a bit goes into each narration post.