Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:43 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

As we are born by nature, we are sworn to protect it, guard it, and become one with it. Though many have strayed from the path, we continue to follow it, protecting the trees, the waters, the skies, and the ground upon which we walk. Life and creation is precious and cannot afford to be destroyed and forgotten. Because of this, we are sworn to protect nature at all costs. Without it, all is lost, and as long as we stand, we will do everything in our power to ensure that never happens.

We are warriors, we are guardians, and we are followers. As we protect nature, in turn, nature allows us to be privileged to see, feel, and sense what others never knew existed. Spirits, life, and energy that we have grown to know our entire lives are forces of nature that remain completely foreign to our adversaries. Meanwhile, nature allows us to be the dream-striders of the past, present, and future.

In the face of destructive evil and diabolical abominations, let your blade be the emissary.

<More details coming soon once the RP plot is posted.>

Within the War Role Play, each Shizen no Senshi samurai selects one Pokémon at maximum to closely bond with. We don’t use Pokéballs (even if they exist) and instead we are closely bonded to one Pokémon companion as opposed to owning many that get divided attention. Also, with our focus and concentration, the Pokémon we have bonded with can become one with our blades, allowing us to fuse their elements with our katana to create swords or fire, thunder, ice, and so forth.

Below are banners that were created by our members especially for this team. Feel free to create your own, and I'll gladly add them to our collection.

By Draconic Espeon

By Kumori Gem

By Hakken

By Neo Pikachu

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 06-26-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Default Re: [WAR 9] Team Neo (Draft)

Leader: Neo Pikachu
Second: Anastasia-R

Members

Bryce
CloudOfNines
Draconic Espeon
k_pop
Kumori Gem
Lonsie
MstryMew
Near
Operative
Phantom Kat
pman
Scott
Senzura
Shen
Xalapeno

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 06-25-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:15 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Hey Neo, I said this before but I'd like to say it to all of you: good draft, and good luck this season. I hope to see some serious competition out there. =)

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 06-23-2010, 06:26 AM
pman Offline

just going to say i'm happy with anything as long as it isn't overtly american
Metagross @282
Mastered @447
Old 06-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman View Post
just going to say i'm happy with anything as long as it isn't overtly american
I think you should call yourselves The NeoBrady Bunch then. See what I did there? Totally not American! =D

<3

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 06-23-2010, 06:34 AM
RaptorJesus Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to RaptorJesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I think you should call yourselves The NeoBrady Bunch then. See what I did there? Totally not American! =D

<3
Or perhaps the Neo Nazis?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
Or perhaps the Neo Nazis?
You.

Go.

NOW.

And if anyone says something good-aligned is "overtly American" I'll show them the chaotic good side and shoot them in the face >:P (not really, my guns can't reach that far XD)
Old 06-23-2010, 07:54 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

WOOT. TEAM NEO. LET'S KICK EPIC BUTT. >:3

As for ideas...I'll get back to you. XD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 06-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

YAY TEAM NEO (title pending)!

Also, if anyone things being good-aligned is overtly American, then they are incredibly disillusioned. =/

Back on topic. I like chaotic good alignment. It leaves some room for craziness, because, let's face it, I know I'm crazy. xD

Aside from that, I don't have many ideas. For colors, I'll just throw a few out there--what about black, gray, and blue or black, gray, and red? Anyone who wants to is welcome to substitute. I just thought I'd get the discussion started.

As for mascot, well, can't go wrong with Pikachu. xD But if anyone thinks that's too overused, we can come up with something else.

Let's make this War awesome! ^^

Old 06-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

I say we surprise people by doing the exact opposite and going chaotic evil or chaotic neutral! Can't just do what they expect us to do, that would mean that we're playing right into their hands!

Haha, at any rate, I'll get the ball rollin' to get the creative juices flowing. Which is kinda gross.

Theme Ideas:

Could be any alignment -

The Possessed: Two entities, one body. This would allow us to have an evil streak while keeping the (RP characters anyone) own self intact. Could have something to do with Pandora's box.

The Agency: A collection of disillusioned agents from several departments that have banded together for a single purpose: whatever that purpose is.

The Misfits: Based on Mikey's personality, this is a raggedy team made up of a variety of different individuals that have one thing in common: the need to do things the flashiest, funnest, and oddest ways possible.

Legends: A team filled with members straight out of folklore, mythology, and other unbelievable tales. Though their stories might not be totally true, their abilities are never in question.

The Best: A team created by an enigmatic, powerful, and well-connected leader who has gathered the best from around the galaxy / world. This will allow every member to fill a certain role in the group, ie smuggler, fighter, etc.

The Forgettable: A team made up of those men and women that have been lost in the daily grind, fading into the background to be ignored. Finally decided to band together and gain confidence from each other and take control of their destiny.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Hey Neo, I said this before but I'd like to say it to all of you: good draft, and good luck this season. I hope to see some serious competition out there. =)
Yeah, I think the draft worked MUCH better this time. And good luck to you guys, I have a strong feeling this War season is going to rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
WOOT. TEAM NEO. LET'S KICK EPIC BUTT. >:3

As for ideas...I'll get back to you. XD
Ha ha, yeah, I just came up with “Team Neo” for lack of a better title and it being 2am in the morning. XD

We’ll come up with something much cooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
YAY TEAM NEO (title pending)!

Also, if anyone things being good-aligned is overtly American, then they are incredibly disillusioned. =/

Back on topic. I like chaotic good alignment. It leaves some room for craziness, because, let's face it, I know I'm crazy. xD

Aside from that, I don't have many ideas. For colors, I'll just throw a few out there--what about black, gray, and blue or black, gray, and red? Anyone who wants to is welcome to substitute. I just thought I'd get the discussion started.

As for mascot, well, can't go wrong with Pikachu. xD But if anyone thinks that's too overused, we can come up with something else.

Let's make this War awesome! ^^
Yeah, I was just using colors and the eagle just as an example.

Without a doubt, I really like chaotic good, its probably the best alignment out there and I pretty much had that in mind when I was considering my draft picks.

I like the color schemes you have in mind though. Black/gray/blue would be great for a dark, icy kind of theme while the black/gray/red would be nice for a kind of fiery theme. Still, black/gray/blue are pretty much all three of my favorite colors and they look awesome together. I decided to give it a shot with the member list header and it looks pretty sweet. However, just to try it out, I tried it with red and truthfully, that also looks pretty good.

As for the mascot, as much as I like Pikachu, he is… kinda overused. I noticed that the black/gray/blue colors have a kind of “Dusk/Nightfall” premise to them which would definitely rock as a theme, but I don’t think a normal Pikachu would go with it. On the flip side, with the black/gray/red colors, it makes the theme more on the fiery side. So with that in mind, I thought of two possible ideas:

Theme #1 (Using black/gray/blue) – Going with this dusk/nightfall theme and color scheme, I came up with an idea that we could have the team as a kind of misjudged good, in the perspective that those outside of our team might think we’re dark and sinister when really we’re good in heart. With that in mind, think of an example of a black dragon that’s actually good, even though in almost every game/movie/story out there, black dragons are almost always perceived as the most menacing and most evil of dragons.

As far as the team name, it could be an interesting oxymoron of dusk/darkness in reverse, such as “Duskrise,” “Nightflare,” “Shadowdawn” or any combination of those. As for that said Pikachu, we could make him the mascot, but make him a little darker than usual and give him some black/gray/blue wings/whatever. Just tossing ideas out there.

Theme #2 (Using black/gray/red) – After playing around with these colors in Photoshop and getting more fiery themes, we could use a phoenix bird as a basis for inspiration, using a theme of flight and fiery resurrection. We could also use the theme of hope and life after death, using the basis of a pinprick of flame and light among an endless sea of darkness.

With the team name, again, we could go with a name like “Firedawn” or “Blazing Ascension” with some slogan or mantra like “Death is inevitable. Life is eternal.” As for the mascot, yeah, you could use Moltres or Ho-oh for this, but I like the idea of giving some non-fire Pokémon a kind of fiery transformation, which could include that Pikachu you mentioned. Seeing a Pikachu with phoenix wings and surrounded by fire would be pretty cool. :D

Anyway, those are two possible ideas we could start with and expand upon. Honestly, both of them sound really good, but I’m definitely open to hearing ideas that might not be related to either of these at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
I say we surprise people by doing the exact opposite and going chaotic evil or chaotic neutral! Can't just do what they expect us to do, that would mean that we're playing right into their hands!

Haha, at any rate, I'll get the ball rollin' to get the creative juices flowing. Which is kinda gross.
But chaotic neutral means you're... insane. XD

Quote:
Theme Ideas:

Could be any alignment -

The Possessed: Two entities, one body. This would allow us to have an evil streak while keeping the (RP characters anyone) own self intact. Could have something to do with Pandora's box.
I’m guessing this would be a kind of dual personality thing where everyone had a light side and a darker alter-ego? Kind of like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
Quote:
The Agency: A collection of disillusioned agents from several departments that have banded together for a single purpose: whatever that purpose is.
Reminds me of the Matrix, but I’m still not sure what that purpose might be either. :P

Quote:
The Misfits: Based on Mikey's personality, this is a raggedy team made up of a variety of different individuals that have one thing in common: the need to do things the flashiest, funnest, and oddest ways possible.
Heh, sounds like a funny idea, but I’d probably use that for a parody war.

Quote:
Legends: A team filled with members straight out of folklore, mythology, and other unbelievable tales. Though their stories might not be totally true, their abilities are never in question.
Sounds good, might work with the phoenix theme from Idea #2 if we mix it up a bit.

Quote:
The Best: A team created by an enigmatic, powerful, and well-connected leader who has gathered the best from around the galaxy / world. This will allow every member to fill a certain role in the group, ie smuggler, fighter, etc.
But we’re the best in the world already! XD

Nah, j/k. Reminds me of some movie but I can’t put my finger on it.

Quote:
The Forgettable: A team made up of those men and women that have been lost in the daily grind, fading into the background to be ignored. Finally decided to band together and gain confidence from each other and take control of their destiny.
That also sounds like it could go with the Theme #1 with the whole perceived-evil-but-not where neither the forces of pure good nor the forces of pure evil will take them in. But it could also work with the second idea, which would work with a name like “Broken Flames” or “Shatterfire.”

Old 06-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I currently have a short attention span. (damn feels like my first WAR. haha)

I saw my name in your last post Neo...What is going on? Rusty told me there be WAR and now boom! There is WAR.

I think I be hanging here till something happens. *Takes out a chair and sips on tea* So yeah....

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
I currently have a short attention span. (damn feels like my first WAR. haha)

I saw my name in your last post Neo...What is going on? Rusty told me there be WAR and now boom! There is WAR.

I think I be hanging here till something happens. *Takes out a chair and sips on tea* So yeah....
Rust gave up on it, so I took over. We just held a nice little draft last night, so I'll probably wait a little bit until I have the leaders draft the newest batch of signed-up folks (aka you).

Neo: Feel free to change the bits how you want to fit whatever. I basically just spouted everything on my mind in a hopes to get someone else to think of "Hey! That reminds me of this!" or "Hey! If we change this by ..."

Edit: We could just make a team that directly opposed George's team. My idea is as follows:

Spoiler:
Team Bucket of Water!!!!

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 06-23-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Rust gave up on it, so I took over. We just held a nice little draft last night, so I'll probably wait a little bit until I have the leaders draft the newest batch of signed-up folks (aka you).

Neo: Feel free to change the bits how you want to fit whatever. I basically just spouted everything on my mind in a hopes to get someone else to think of "Hey! That reminds me of this!" or "Hey! If we change this by ..."
Oh I see. Damn I came in a day late. Stupid Rusty.....Still I was thinking to swing on by but now I have a reason. haha Stupid PE2K senses. haha Still glad that you guys are planning to pick me like a booger since I think I would have more fun here. haha

Also it seems like I am something of a genre? The Misfits? Is that the mark that I left here. Okay! Also it seems like my "Team Username" from the last Parody WAR stuck somewhat. Time to make the Team Neo shirts. haha

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:47 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
But we’re the best in the world already! XD

Nah, j/k. Reminds me of some movie but I can’t put my finger on it.
Leverage has that theme... And Ocean's 11/12/13 kinda as well.

*pops out*

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around