Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Shard Carriers [DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light-chan View Post
I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!! [and I don't even watch Death Note, LOL!!]
It's okay, that's probably one of the best quotes in the entire series. xD That and the part where Light goes to call Misa, but L has her phone. I've only actually seen the first eight episodes of the anime, but I've read most of the manga, haha.

And we'll start tomorrow (or today, rather)? Awesome! I'll be looking forward to seeing the thread get posted. ^^

Old 07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeppers! I hope to have the first post up somewhere around 12 something (eastern usa time) because I'm indecisive about how my first post should go. XD

Just so you guys know, it's like mid- to late fall in Sinnoh so it's gonna be cold! One special person is going to have their first encounter with the mutilated Palkia, but don't worry. It won't even know you're there because it's still unconscious (though I suppose a coma would fit better).
Old 07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

... I think that's the time zone I'm in. I think. xD In any case, I look forward to getting this started!

Old 07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Okay, I'm getting the thread set up. Unfortunately, there are an odd number of members lol, which means someone's not gonna meet Palkia at this moment. T_T But anyway here are the pairs so far.

Robert will face-plant before Light and Bellerophon will be sprawled before Lily. I'm just joking on the sprawling and face plant thing. Make your own arrivals. XD
When the shards activates, the sky becomes overlaid with dark clouds (much like the ones seen in the Darkrai movie (for those who have seen it)) before the shards beam them through to the Pokemon dimension. So far, it won't have a reverse effect (taking people from the Pokemon world to ours), yet.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Crisis View Post
Okay, I'm getting the thread set up. Unfortunately, there are an odd number of members lol, which means someone's not gonna meet Palkia at this moment. T_T But anyway here are the pairs so far.

Robert will face-plant before Light and Bellerophon will be sprawled before Lily. I'm just joking on the sprawling and face plant thing. Make your own arrivals. XD
When the shards activates, the sky becomes overlaid with dark clouds (much like the ones seen in the Darkrai movie (for those who have seen it)) before the shards beam them through to the Pokemon dimension. So far, it won't have a reverse effect (taking people from the Pokemon world to ours), yet.
Ahahaha, Light and L. xD I found that amusing. Just ignore me~

Old 07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

That's just sad XD...
Although Pokemon acting as shinigami for a role-play isn't such a bad idea.
Crap...now I wanna participate in a role-play like that. I'm gonna start working on it for future use.
Ugh...my post is craapppp....can't think and am indecisive....
Old 07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it's fine. ^^ Anyway, my post will just be a copy/paste from my sign-up with stuff added on the end... Though I don't have time to post now... >> So I'll be back later!

Old 07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Light-chan

LOL! Crisis, I had a feeeling you were gonna do that... I think it's somewhat appropriate, huh? XDDDDD

I think Robert should face plant... *imagines it* ... *cackles*

Pearl FC: 4211-8757-5615
Old 07-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Master Zorua Offline

I don't faceplant or facepalm unless it's something incredibly, retardedly stupid to the point where even saying Epic Fail wouldn't cover the situation =P
Old 07-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

LOL!!!

I'm gone for a few hours and I come back to quite a few posts. Hate to see what'd happen if I disappeared for a day. But you guys so rock! XD Keep it up. I'm all lonely and thing, but that's alright. It gives me all the more time to work on the bad guys' tactics at torment. For the first few days (role-play wise) your characters are free to do as they please (within reason of course). By either the 24th or the 23rd day, you'll get your first encounter with a tycoon (and not the the battle frontier ones either).

Last edited by Chocolate Crisis; 07-08-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 AM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

LOL! We're pretty active at the moment, that's true... Ach well, I'm up late so why the heck not? XDDD I forgot how fun rping was... I was wondering when you were gonna post, Crisis! I was thinking that Bell / Rob / Lilly and Light are taking up all the posts... D: Where's Nyah?? XD

-flails-

Glad you like it so far though. Can't wait to see what you throw our way!

Oh, and also, you'll tell us at what point we're gonna get... "interactions" from either side, right? (order or bad guys)

Last edited by Light-chan; 07-08-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Nyah's in the cave checking on Palkia's status. She'll probably head out eventually after a minor setback... *cough*

Yep...I'll let you guys know when you'll run into the bad guys. As for running into Order members, since there's a lack of participants, you can create NPCs to run into and have a conflict with, but you don't have to do that so quickly. No one from the Order except Lily knows that the shards have brought people over from another dimension so they're not after any of the dimension hoppers yet. Perhaps you can entertain your guest with a battle... XD
Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Urg... *slams lack of participants* It's such a bummer; wish I was more influential here so I could like.. recruit people... xD; This is an interesting idea, so I hope it lasts.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah...*sigh* It was made with the intention to have a lot of people interact, buuuuuuutttttt my timing appears to suck and the role-play appears not to appeal to others that much. XD
Old 07-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

I'd ask people, but to be honest, I just got back from hiatus, so I only know people I knew from before. ^^; And almost, if not all, of them are participating in WAR. ^^; So yeah.