Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #916  
Old 07-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Roze's Avatar
Roze Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow Pope View Post
Do you think that in the games depending on what version you have will affect where you actually go? Like for instance in Black you'll be heading to Hiun City early in the game while in White you'll go there later on.
actually that was the only idea I had had about it.
__________________

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 07-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow Pope View Post
Do you think that in the games depending on what version you have will affect where you actually go? Like for instance in Black you'll be heading to Hiun City early in the game while in White you'll go there later on.
That would actually be really cool! Or throughout you could make choices on' what you want to do, and it will affect you differant throughout the game.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 07-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
That would actually be really cool! Or throughout you could make choices on' what you want to do, and it will affect you differant throughout the game.
Lolol I think they've said something about that, but I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak would really allow for people to be evil. It sorta goes against the whole pokemon thing.

But that'd be really cool if they maybe implemented a Mass Effect style conversation wheel or something of the sort and if you were given different benefits to be evil/good.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 07-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Sheepat's Avatar
Sheepat Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sheep Land
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

I just realized something:

What if Denchura (the tarantula) is an evo of Ariados?
__________________
Once known as riolu42
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Lolol I think they've said something about that, but I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak would really allow for people to be evil. It sorta goes against the whole pokemon thing.

But that'd be really cool if they maybe implemented a Mass Effect style conversation wheel or something of the sort and if you were given different benefits to be evil/good.
But..........I WANNA TORTURE POKEMANS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
I just realized something:

What if Denchura (the tarantula) is an evo of Ariados?
I was thinking that it was related to the Sarcophagus somehow, with the similar color scheme.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #921  
Old 07-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Roze's Avatar
Roze Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Lolol I think they've said something about that, but I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak would really allow for people to be evil. It sorta goes against the whole pokemon thing.

But that'd be really cool if they maybe implemented a Mass Effect style conversation wheel or something of the sort and if you were given different benefits to be evil/good.
That would be cool. If you could actually say no to doing some plot points... and that would lead you other places. side quests would be fun too.
__________________

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Reply With Quote
  #922  
Old 07-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
That would be cool. If you could actually say no to doing some plot points... and that would lead you other places. side quests would be fun too.
It would be and you could be rewarded with like Rare Candies (xp) and other items.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #923  
Old 07-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Roze's Avatar
Roze Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Something to break up the monotony of training, and also the monotony of a game we've been play for almost 13 years.
__________________

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Reply With Quote
  #924  
Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Something to break up the monotony of training, and also the monotony of a game we've been play for almost 13 years.
Um, grinding. xD But it's oh so cleverly disguised, which is great.

But yeah, I doubt it'll happen. Pokemons answer to side quests are kind of the trainers you battle if you think about it, you get xp and money for them, and thats what sidequests get you.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #925  
Old 07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Roze's Avatar
Roze Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

lol whatever. No, yeah I guess your right. I guess red gyardos and team rocket are kind of the side quests to the gym thing. I'm so confused and don't know what I want anymore.
__________________

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Reply With Quote
  #926  
Old 07-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Sieses's Avatar
Sieses Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,321
Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

After the Zoroark movie a new Pokemon was revealed during a black and white commercial.


Also, apparently Reshiram's tail is a... I forget the word for it, and Zekrom's tail is a power generator. Strange, huh?

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 07-10-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #927  
Old 07-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: [ The Temple of Fudge ]
Posts: 601
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Espeon Esper View Post
After the Zoroark movie a new Pokemon was revealed during a black and white commercial.


Also, apparently Reshiram's tail is a... I forget the word for it, and Zekrom's tail is a power generator. Strange, huh?
Torch perhaps? I think that Pokemon is another equivalent to Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy. BTW I made this out of boredom.

Reply With Quote
  #928  
Old 07-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Roze's Avatar
Roze Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

I really don't think so, and really hope not. I want it.
__________________

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Reply With Quote
  #929  
Old 07-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow Pope View Post
Torch perhaps? I think that Pokemon is another equivalent to Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy. BTW I made this out of boredom.

You think that would be a legendary?

It's one of the things that comes out of the back of the rocket, like a thruster. That's interesting information though.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #930  
Old 07-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: [ The Temple of Fudge ]
Posts: 601
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
You think that would be a legendary?

It's one of the things that comes out of the back of the rocket, like a thruster. That's interesting information though.
I would think so, but I can't be quite clear on that yet. I can't really give my prediction till we hear what Reshiram and Zekrom are the legendaries of and what the storyline for the games will be.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com