Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:59 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
I know it doesn't matter, but I'm curious. What were the original two extra parameters for Writing?
First week was post-apocalyptic, second week was winter-themed with the line "I don’t know who you are, but I’ve seen you in my dreams…" anywhere in the story, word for word. Pretty neat themes.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post
First week was post-apocalyptic, second week was winter-themed with the line "I don’t know who you are, but I’ve seen you in my dreams…" anywhere in the story, word for word. Pretty neat themes.
No, I meant the extra things for this week's theme (like the line you have to include/rule that you have to have a companion). Apparently Neo changed them a few hours after posing the theme, as they would have influenced all of the stories to be too morbid and less diverse.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-13-2010, 02:36 AM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

Hi gaiz, i'm back. Just figured i'd say that since you all were obviously wondering where I was. I could tell there was much commotion over my absence.
Anyway, my computer had a virus. Sorry for a week (and a half-ish) of not posting/entering anything.
Hopefully i'll get something up for this week. (^.^);

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Old 07-13-2010, 03:11 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
No, I meant the extra things for this week's theme (like the line you have to include/rule that you have to have a companion). Apparently Neo changed them a few hours after posing the theme, as they would have influenced all of the stories to be too morbid and less diverse.
Ah, I thought what I posted was all that was required of each. A few hours isn't bad though; I doubt everyone started the minute after the theme was posted. Of course, I could have missed the point entirely just now.

MYSTRY MEW, welcome back. Lookin' forward to what you conjure up this week!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:58 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Oh hey. Looks liek I'm in this team. Let's all be friends mmkei?

-♪
Old 07-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post

-♪
Yay, Luis! <3 Welcome aboard!

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Parameter #2 was originally where the companion could not survive the entire story. I changed it to say the main character just needed to have a companion and left it at that.

Parameter #3 was originally another dialogue requirement where the writer had to put "they have served me well... ever since I killed them" in the story.

Yeah, I changed them pretty quickly since I didn't want someone to start writing and start putting these in there. I just felt Kris brought up a pretty good point when she said it was a bit too dark and looking at it again, I agreed with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTRY MEW View Post
Hi gaiz, i'm back. Just figured i'd say that since you all were obviously wondering where I was. I could tell there was much commotion over my absence.
Anyway, my computer had a virus. Sorry for a week (and a half-ish) of not posting/entering anything.
Hopefully i'll get something up for this week. (^.^);
Ah, sorry to hear that. Glad to see you're back in action again.

Quote:

-♪
Hey, welcome to the crew. We're all friends here. :D

Old 07-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:

-♪
I expect to see you kicking butt in the spriting section this week, Luis. ;3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I hate to say this, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do this week. I had to take my dad to the hospital last night because a blood test indicated that something was wrong with his kidneys, and we were told we had to get there asap. As of right now, he doesn't feel bad or anything, so we don't know what, if anything, is actually wrong with him (blood tests can be wrong, after all). But, I wanted to go ahead and post here to give people a heads up. I think I should still be able to keep up with the RP if I post whenever I'm home, and I'm going to try to enter the Writing section, but other than that, I'm not sure what I'll have time for right now.

So, when I know what's going on and what the rest of the week is going to look like for me, I'll let you guys know.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I hate to say this, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do this week. I had to take my dad to the hospital last night because a blood test indicated that something was wrong with his kidneys, and we were told we had to get there asap. As of right now, he doesn't feel bad or anything, so we don't know what, if anything, is actually wrong with him (blood tests can be wrong, after all). But, I wanted to go ahead and post here to give people a heads up. I think I should still be able to keep up with the RP if I post whenever I'm home, and I'm going to try to enter the Writing section, but other than that, I'm not sure what I'll have time for right now.

So, when I know what's going on and what the rest of the week is going to look like for me, I'll let you guys know.
I hope he's okay. But yeah, don't worry about it, as much as we'd love to see you here, family comes first. Good luck with everything and all the best.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:25 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yeah, I changed them pretty quickly since I didn't want someone to start writing and start putting these in there. I just felt Kris brought up a pretty good point when she said it was a bit too dark and looking at it again, I agreed with her.
Yeah, I had to come along and mess him all up. ^^'

Quote:
I hope everything's alright, DE. Home is always more important.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Things are actually looking pretty good. They think that it was caused by a combination of medicines he's taking, so they're stopping some of them. He's going to stay in the hospital for a few days at least, but if that's the only problem, he should get to come home by the end of the week. ^^

Old 07-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

Quote:
Things are actually looking pretty good. They think that it was caused by a combination of medicines he's taking, so they're stopping some of them. He's going to stay in the hospital for a few days at least, but if that's the only problem, he should get to come home by the end of the week. ^^
I guess that's why you didn't come back on AIM. :x

Hope things turn out alright.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 07-14-2010, 12:39 PM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
I expect to see you kicking butt in the spriting section this week, Luis. ;3
I expect to see myself kicking some in Drawn Art for the team too ;D
Quote:

Awwww, that sucks, srsly D: Hope he gets all fixed up and back home like predicted.

-♪
Old 07-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

*sighs* I kinda wish WAR wasn't during my finals and all that. I haven't really had a whole lot of time to do stuff. I tried twice to get in a written entry, but I just couldn't finish them in time. Plus I really wanted to join the RP. : / Well, I hope I can get in a story this time... u.u

I hope your dad gets better, D.E. ^^