Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Is HG/SS the definitive Wi-Fi game?

I like to restart my old games and play them just for fun when i'm bored and I would love to restart D/P cause I never play it so I was wondering if I bought HeartGold, would it be the game that I would do any Wi-Fi trading/battling with? So in other words, after I beat it or even before, could I trade all my Pearl pokemon that I don't want to lose to HeartGold and then I'd be free to restart Pearl because mostly people just use HG/SS?

Waruvial 2177
Old 07-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Roze Offline

Default Re: Is HG/SS the definitive Wi-Fi game?

I've used wifi on HGSS the most because you can trade with other games right at the get go.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 07-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

well to be honest, I've been restarting my spare SS since the Jirachi event to get well multiple Lv 1 Dragons.. If I remember correctly you're aren't able to trade into or out of your HG/SS until you get to Voilet City the 1st city with a Gym (which is like an hour or so into the game). In cherrygrove they yank your chain & say something like "Im just practicing my lines" at the union club upstairs.. & the WiFi room downstairs is out of commish.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 07-18-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Roze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
well to be honest, I've been restarting my spare SS since the Jirachi event to get well multiple Lv 1 Dragons.. If I remember correctly you're aren't able to trade into or out of your HG/SS until you get to Voilet City the 1st city with a Gym (which is like an hour or so into the game). In cherrygrove they yank your chain & say something like "Im just practicing my lines" at the union club upstairs.. & the WiFi room downstairs is out of commish.
Oh sorry by "at the get go" I meant not after getting all 8 badges like it usually is.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]