Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Cold-Headed Offline
Banned

Default Re: ~{T}eam {U}ltimate {N}ightmare~ REVIVED & NOW RECRUITING!!! [2/15]

ok i hope that didnt sound so rude i was trying to put that where it wasnt so rude but i couldnt figure that out just let us know
Old 07-02-2010, 07:54 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000
Default Re: ~{T}eam {U}ltimate {N}ightmare~ NOW RECRUITING!!! Free Pokemon Given To Next Memb

This is weird....usually, if you offer free pokemon, people come....this is becoming discouraging.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: ~{T}eam {U}ltimate {N}ightmare~ NOW RECRUITING!!! Free Pokemon Given To Next Memb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post
This is weird....usually, if you offer free pokemon, people come....this is becoming discouraging.
you started a clan at a rough time, there are other clans that are also still recruiting. If you want this clan to work youll have to hold out for awhile and stay active. once people see that they will want to be apart of your clan.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-02-2010, 08:28 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
you started a clan at a rough time, there are other clans that are also still recruiting. If you want this clan to work youll have to hold out for awhile and stay active. once people see that they will want to be apart of your clan.
i guess....i'll just keep trying
Old 07-02-2010, 08:48 PM
charizard ex Offline

Send a message via AIM to charizard ex Send a message via Skype™ to charizard ex

@lildude3000 When you first start a clan it is hard to get members like I got most of my members mainly, because I went out and talking to users on this site I know or have helped out and if you help out people or are nice to them it will make them feel like you truely want them in your clan.

My FC: 4297-6886-2794

My trade thread:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108706

Credit goes to Neeno

Battle Frontier Double Challenge Points: 40

Help get the pe2k Olympics approved by the mods

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:04 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard ex View Post
@lildude3000 When you first start a clan it is hard to get members like I got most of my members mainly, because I went out and talking to users on this site I know or have helped out and if you help out people or are nice to them it will make them feel like you truely want them in your clan.
yup, im recruiting on the forums now.... if anyone wants to battle, reply to this post
Old 07-03-2010, 05:17 PM
dragonace373 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post
yup, im recruiting on the forums now.... if anyone wants to battle, reply to this post
ill battle you if you want.

Credit to Neeno for the banner
http://xat.com/BurningInferno
Old 07-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Lost Soul Offline

hey man, sorry me and arson keep missing each other, we'll get the cloning done soon
Old 07-04-2010, 09:20 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
hey man, sorry me and arson keep missing each other, we'll get the cloning done soon
like i said....its cool with me, just dont forget....
Old 07-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Hey, not to offend you, but I'm breaking away as I don't think this clan will thrive any longer. Sorry. But, if you want, I am creating a new clan, and it will be open.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:31 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Izayoi View Post
Hey, not to offend you, but I'm breaking away as I don't think this clan will thrive any longer. Sorry. But, if you want, I am creating a new clan, and it will be open.
its cool, i understand....good luck in future endeavors!
Old 07-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Responding to what DSL and Charizard said... it is tough now to get some members when starting a clan. I started my own clan.. it was quiet successful until I decided to leave then I guess everyone gave up lol. How I was able to successfully get it up was I started talking to people, made some friends and when I was confident of having 3 or more friends determine to follow me then I posted the clan thread.

Also you got to build a reputation. I don't know... but when I see clans get born and fall, the people who have huge reps usually have a good chance of holding a clan and members when the thread is born.

Yeah, free pokemon is not really an attraction.. especially when everyone clones and pokesav so commonly.

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-05-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:37 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Responding to what DSL and Charizard said... it is tough now to get some members when starting a clan. I started my own clan.. it was quiet successful until I decided to leave then I guess everyone gave up lol. How I was able to successfully get it up was I started talking to people, made some friends and when I was confident of having 3 or more friends determine to follow me then I posted the clan thread.

Also you got to build a reputation. I don't know... but when I see clans get born and fall, the people who have huge reps usually have a good chance of holding a clan and members when the thread is born.

Yeah, free pokemon is not really an attraction.. especially when everyone clones and pokesav so commonly.
thanks for all the advice, and youre right....the only place i was ever active was here in the battle forum, I really do need to go out and recruit on the forums....so, for now, i think i may close this thread and hopefully, by the end of the summer i can reopen this thread. until then....i guess this might be goodbye.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Wizard Offline

Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: ~{T}eam {U}ltimate {N}ightmare~ (Preparing for Closure) 8-/

omg....it was revived only to fall into a repetitive loop of dieing and reviving...i was very close friends with the original creator and when she left i was put in charge but i failed and it died...i wonder how many times it's been revived only to die again...i will help in any way i can i promise! add me to the members list so i may show that i am once again proud to be part of this clan!

do not give up! NEVER give up!! that's for those who prove to everyone that they do not have what it takes to be a great leader! crywolf never gave up until she was forced too, she went threw tough times but she pulled through thats what happens when you become the leader of anything! so prove to everyone that you DO have what it takes!

and remember as long as the name is spoken it will never die! we all help each other and fight together! we are ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE!

i have the old banners me and crywolf made and i will give them to you and help you re-create what was once a glorious clan!

Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

Last edited by Wizard; 07-18-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:33 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Default Re: ~{T}eam {U}ltimate {N}ightmare~ (Preparing for Closure) 8-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
omg....it was revived only to fall into a repetitive loop of dieing and reviving...i was very close friends with the original creator and when she left i was put in charge but i failed and it died...i wonder how many times it's been revived only to die again...i will help in any way i can i promise! add me to the members list so i may show that i am once again proud to be part of this clan!

do not give up! NEVER give up!! that's for those who prove to everyone that they do not have what it takes to be a great leader! crywolf never gave up until she was forced too, she went threw tough times but she pulled through thats what happens when you become the leader of anything! so prove to everyone that you DO have what it takes!

and remember as long as the name is spoken it will never die! we all help each other and fight together! we are ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE!

i have the old banners me and crywolf made and i will give them to you and help you re-create what was once a glorious clan!
im in a clan now.... :/ and at one point, i was a member of tun too, thats why i wanted to revive it, but i realized I didnt have enough friends on the site outside of the battling forum to make a difference...do yuo think you might? if so....maybe we can start it again?