Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

DangitdangitdangitdangitDANG! Dx

I misjudged the time-zone changes... Techinically, I had my story done the day before, but... Sorry guys. u.u'

Still, P-kat got the second point for the team, so hurray! Awesome job! ^^

Old 07-18-2010, 04:05 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Congradulations, Kat. ^^ Awesome job in the fic section. And to Operative for the point from last week's graphics! x3

I'm a little disappointed in myself. Not cause I didn't win, but cause my entry could've been so much better. I went back to read it after posting and saw just how much I would have edited, had I proofread as much as usual. >.<
Anything posted this week is being read at least three times before entering! xP

Last edited by k_pop; 07-18-2010 at 04:07 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:16 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

At least you got something in this week! That's more than I can say. The only thing I did all week was roleplay, and I'll faint if I get a point in there. xD I haven't done much lately except fighting. I'm beginning to wonder if that head is really worth it, lol.

But, I'll do my best to do more this week. Even if it's only writing, I will get something done. It's probably just as well that I didn't enter writing, because I didn't get to write the story I really wanted to. Mostly because I realized that the plot idea would work much better for a novel than a short story. xD

And congrats Kat! I really want to read your story, but I haven't had time to yet. I honestly haven't been online much. But, I will read it when I get a chance. I really loved that story. ^^

Old 07-18-2010, 06:24 PM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

If I don't enter anything this week, someone please hunt me down and punch me.

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Old 07-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

i got one point in graphic arts for week 2? whoa.

Genuinely happy that I was able to enter in spriting and graphics this week. Hopefully I'll be able to make better entries for the final week. :P

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Yeah, I've only won one point so far, but hopefully I can turn that around quickly.

The last week should be interesting...

Old 07-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yeah, I've only won one point so far, but hopefully I can turn that around quickly.

The last week should be interesting...
Make that two. ;D I'm glad that I've finally contributed a point, too, but I'm really surprised that it was in RP. I'm going to really try for Writing this week, and I might even do Drawn Art and some other stuff if I can. And, thankfully, my dad is supposed to be coming home from the hospital this week, too. Once he's situated at home, I'll have a lot more time, and I'll be on a lot more.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:49 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
Make that two. ;D I'm glad that I've finally contributed a point, too, but I'm really surprised that it was in RP. I'm going to really try for Writing this week, and I might even do Drawn Art and some other stuff if I can. And, thankfully, my dad is supposed to be coming home from the hospital this week, too. Once he's situated at home, I'll have a lot more time, and I'll be on a lot more.
Hey, that's great news about your dad! It's good that he's coming home.

And congrats to you and Neo for the rp. ^^ I just made a post in there that I started last night. ^^; It's late in the party, but even late arrivals can have fun! x3
Old 07-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Sorry, guys. I'm taking a break and I won't be back for a while, most likely.

RL issues. u.u

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Hey, glad to see he's coming home. Well, anything you can do is greatly appreciated by the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Hey, that's great news about your dad! It's good that he's coming home.

And congrats to you and Neo for the rp. ^^ I just made a post in there that I started last night. ^^; It's late in the party, but even late arrivals can have fun! x3
Yeah, its not too hard to get into this, even though a lot of pages have been posted since the beginning. And thanks, yeah, I've been posting like crazy in there. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Sorry, guys. I'm taking a break and I won't be back for a while, most likely.

RL issues. u.u
Meh, well, good luck with everything. Looking forward to seeing you come back.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:03 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

o look. i got another point in graphic art. I never saw that coming, because I thought that Neo would get first and HelloImKers would get second. But I'm happy that I won. :D

Probably won't enter spriting. Scratching isn't exactly my forte, and it's gonna be hard to create your own type, too. Even though I'm sure everyone will use Light. xD

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that my dad's back home again. =3 Everything's good here. I plan on definitely entering writing this week, at the very least. We'll see what else I can do, too. But my idea for my story should be pretty easy to get written once I plot things out, which I plan on doing today.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that my dad's back home again. =3 Everything's good here. I plan on definitely entering writing this week, at the very least. We'll see what else I can do, too. But my idea for my story should be pretty easy to get written once I plot things out, which I plan on doing today.
Awesome, I'm glad your dad's okay.

Right now, we're in the lead, so we can definitely win this War if we go all out!

Old 07-23-2010, 03:02 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Awesome, I'm glad your dad's okay.

Right now, we're in the lead, so we can definitely win this War if we go all out!
Yeah, I wish. Well, my brother in law had leave, so my sister's family has been in town, keeping us busier than usual. Sorry for the inactivity guys. I was all psyched that I got that step into the rp too.
I'm working on my art entry to get in tomorrow, and I doubt I'll do much for the rp, but I'll do something. Don't have time to write this week. xP

Glad to hear about your dad, DE. ^^
Old 07-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Yeah, I wish. Well, my brother in law had leave, so my sister's family has been in town, keeping us busier than usual. Sorry for the inactivity guys. I was all psyched that I got that step into the rp too.
I'm working on my art entry to get in tomorrow, and I doubt I'll do much for the rp, but I'll do something. Don't have time to write this week. xP

Glad to hear about your dad, DE. ^^
Well, I've been doing a lot of home improvement work on our sunroom. We've had to take off the shingles that were on the walls, take out the carpet, and today, we took down a bunch of ceiling beams that weren't actually being used for support. Tomorrow, we're taking down the rest of the beams and then putting up sheetrock. After that, we need to paint the walls, and then put in a hard wood flooring.

Loads of fun.

Well, I've at least entered graphic art and have been doing RP as well. Though I have to say, I love how my graphic art entry came out. Took me a while to do all that.